It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It seems like it is time to bid adeau to Peter and Mac-L.

Good luck fellas.

All roads still lead to Rome.

As an aside one would be wise to consider that the Hammer and Anvil Stand-Up Defense still must be MANAGED DYNAMICLLY.....installing it seamlessly is simply the Prep-work,the prequel to sucess.

All of the previous Coaches had average NHL defenses.......it was eveything happening after the "defense" was considered and solidified which blew the Hull out of the Goodship Oilers.For DECADES defensive thinking grew within the Oilers organisational Super-Structure unabated and fed like a hungry Jackal more and more as results became less and less palatable.This defensive STATISTICLLY PROPOGATED AND SUPPORTED perspective led to a long term and fatal overbalance within the decision making and valuation processes leading to a terminal lack of organisational structural accountability and to ideas which deflected traditional levels of individual accountability via "Roundtable" STATISTICLLY PROPOGATED AND SUPPORTED processes which are by Proxy excusatory.5 years ago remediation began and it is still in its later stages even as we near yet another season .

I created Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and I also created off-shoot philosophies like Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management and even more peripheral programs like the NHS-TSP or Tactical Shooting Program....the list is now long.This is my proprietary data.....just cause there aint a rope around it dont mean it dont belong to someone.

Understand that the Kings and Hawks and most notably of late the Flames have put tremendous resources into interpreting - quantifying- evaluating- integrating- and implementing MANY NHS details.Their base Systems were and still are different and Traditional but the impacts they generate are identical dynamiclly because the NHS modifications make it so. The NHS is not just a System of Play or a Process .... it is a transferable Management Template which must be lain atop existing solid base structures which can be managed well pre-implementation.

Peter C.....Mac-L.....I am not going to deal with you under the pretenses of past history....I am proceeding under normal levels of mutually valid respect now.The NHS is PROGRESSIVE....not regressive.You men need to understand the entire story before you allow yourselves to assign alliegences to any single philosophy or belief system.Understand the NHS was and will always be no more than a CONDUIT into mainstream NHL perspectives through which I could introduce to and action throughout Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management .What began as semi-personal one-on-one online adjuncts to individual Players turned into the Creation of a NewAge Philosophy and concepts which were then transferred via osmossis to the entire NHL and sporting world.As much as I hate to say it Statistics are like DNA within a competative sports Tactical Dynamic Template.Synonymous Stats generated by NHL Teams and individuals using the NHS have been intentional suppressed and misrepresented in a massive organised stakeholder driven dynamic. This is an unavoidable fact and absolutely no honest respectfull normal discussion may occur without this being 100% aknowledged and incorporated.The word conspiracy by proxy applies if full disclosure is not actioned upon first contact.If you are my Neighbor and you borrow my lawn mower when I am on holidays but you leave it spit-shined and with a fin tucked into the handle for fuel...you become my friend not a thief.....its a very fine line isnt if fellas?Respect is where it all begins and ends and honesty is one of the four pillars which you must build optimal respect upon.

Good luck with your season and in the future beyond that Fellas.

To any NHL Teams remediated by the NHS.....you were 100% entitled.....respect is where it all begins......if i boil it all down all the NHS ever requested on day #1 over 4 years ago was validation-thank-yous and a coffee Mug and of late some Hats showing solidarity.

Flames-Ducks-Lightening.....now you know how the Kings and Hawks have felt being a part of the NHS family where no deed goes unaccounted for.Just Hats you Willy-Tuckers.....Hats?

The good news for the entire NHL ESPECIALLY THE HAWKS.....is that the NHS has run its course as a conduit.....and all there is left is consulting.....no need to post squat now.....thank goodness....now you may all fight it out....have fun because right now the Eastern Conference is slamming the internet looking for Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management data....the Lightening are digging the hardest...imagine that huh?The Rangers and others are already copying their hearts out ha ha ha.

I am retiring to watch the Conner McDavid show......for the next ten years.You wanna connect to the NHS then you wont be doing it online now,watch the Talking Heads video for Once in a Lifetime...then Peter Gabriels Here Comes the Flood....then Creeds My Sacrifice...then The Callings Wherever You May Go...Micheal Jackons Smooth Criminal ....then watch a few as in more than 3 videos after you youtube search "Nibiru update june 2015"......something might click for you in terms of competative spirit and coming out on top literally........the Winning Formula is interwoven here.....all of the NHS core values are within these videos if you look hard enough.

In like a Lion and out like a Lamb.....it is what it is huh?'Tips Hat,tucks Cane under arm, 1/2 Bows and slowly backs out of the room,gently closing the door enroute.

This fictional account of a possible potential alternate reality history represented wholly in real-time as being tangible was in its entirity created for my personal enjoyment and has been a pleasure to share, any likeness to or connection between this work of fiction and real life events will by proxy be unauthored and 100% coincidence.

Catch you on the Flipped Side.

edit on 8-7-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Random post-mortem insights.

I believe RNH is the man who leads this team , McDavid is simply driven by different keys on ye olde emotional piano,McDavid doesnt know how to take being challenged,he goes all wiggy and gets emotional about it and takes it out on you on the ice by choking you into submission tit-for-tat immediatly responding with offense he swats flies he doesnt catch them and consider anything .....Nuge chokes you OUT with defense-stops you -then pulls one wing off-then the other...........each man has his specialty.One way or another you are being taken out of comission.

It might have seemed funny to opposing NHLers to see Nuge finding his way as a defensive centerman.......no one was laughing last season.....Nuge took huge steps again.....now Cindyrellers other shoe has dropped......Nugey sacrificed of his own aura to focus on being defensive to better utilise Hallsy and Ebbs......now the worm has turned and Nuge can OPEN IT UP NOW and look for his own goals now.McDavids arrival on the scene turned Nuges golden decision to stretch his personal limits into a PLATINUM ONE. Some people call Nuges choice fortuitous.....I call it planning for a winning future......RNH has been planning to WIN from day one,burning to win,willing to become Jarri Kurri to win,to do anything it takes without complaint ,this guy is my man .

Nuge.....legitimate 2-way NHL Centerman.
McDavid.....potentially legitimate NHL scoring Centerman.
Draisaitl......potentially legitimate NHL possesion/passing Centerman.
Lander.....potentially legitimate defensive Centerman with an annoying streak that is natural.

Peter IMHO will never be done........he has long term aspirations here.....and we arent tough enough yet.The Oilers studs need their sense of urgency and danger like Wayne had,to be artificially jacked up....the sooner in a game the better...to allow them to perform OPTIMALLY.......the Oilers have been missing this ignition source for decades now.......its time to get cocky and look for it every night now.......time to WANT IT ROUGH.Now we drain THEIR ADRENAL GLANDS EARLY.

Bring a few more teeth out......send the smoke signals out from Coaching that failure to execute with urgency for 60 minutes is punishable.......let the leagues Coaches know what we are bringing pre-game....telegraph the TRAIN.

To heck with compete we arent running from the fights anymore..........we NEED A FIGHT NOW TO FEEL "COMPLETE" to get the Juices flowing to get the heat jacked up to draw first AND last blood every night...........welcome to the NewAge Edmonton Oilers.The "sweet oil" is gone baby ......now all you are getting fed is BLACK-HAT CRUDE OIL.

After watching Dre" push McDavid to his limits in what I saw as a fun but revealing stand-off I feel the Oilers have enough drive.....these guys need a dangerous set of toothy support crew to help optimise their cumulative killer instincts.

Nope these guys dont need "compete" anymore......they need only NHL teeth which match the caliber of their skillsets to complete their build.Were I a top flite nasty-man I would wish to ply my trade in Edmonton now.....because this is where I would be respected and needed and appreciated and where I would be 100% sure I was giving it up to WIN GAMES not just to place or show .

See I talked myself into reality......we still need more teeth.

The teeth must be integrated actively into the tactical planning,Semenko and McSorely and Mclelland and Mctavish were not just bookends,they were actually utilised productively,Wayne didnt tolerate passengers not even Sammy.

When I remember the Dynasty Oilers I remember the BIG TOUGH D-MEN WHO COULD ENDURE PAIN WHICH WOULD FELL MErE MORTALS.tHEY WERE BIG AND TOUGH AND HAD A CODE.They were their own micro-group....the defense was not the offense and they took pride in being seperate in this way.....they were team loyal but had a defensive brotherhood stronger than anything I have ever seen.They "protected" the studs....but they FOUGHT for each other as defensive brothers with a viscious tenacity no one in the NHL was able to match cheap-shotting Wayne brought you pain but taking K-Lowes knee brought you scars.For as deadly offensive and flashy as the forwards were the Dynasty defense took great pride in being the nastiess piece of business in the entire NHL and they were exactly that.....BY COMITTEE.....this is where Dallas and K-Lowe and Mac-T missed the pass,they did not let the defense evolve into its own micro-group nor the offense.....they forgot how the Dynasty team really worked or just didnt have an outside the box perspective to fall back on.,these poor fellas tries to apply the defense by comittee and toughness by comittee to the entire ROSTER.....when this process must be broken down to optimise its impacts. There IS a way to transfer this impact to the entire roster but it is NewAge not traditional and no one with the Oil understand it enough to action it optimally.They have tried multiple times and always failed.

K-Lowe was so PERFECTLY suited to build and support elite defensive mindsets and esprit de corps its a pity he went into management where no one taught him to step outside of the box enough and he mis-applied Championship processes by accident of passion and drive if that could ever be consideed an accident ,i call it giving everything and am darn proud of the efforts .We the Fans need to be respectfull,we asked this man fo be an Oilers Champion and he stepped up,thank you Kevin you will always be an Oilers Champion big fella.Maybe you will forgive us our ignorance and sit down with todays defencemen and tell them the "some of" the truth about how you Dynasty fellas survived things together .Because for as wrong as everyone thinks everything went the last decade+....they are badly misinformed......you Mr.Lowe were doing your best to transfer a Hall of Fame type process you learned from your Dynasty defensive days onto an entire roster......your intentions were pure, your passion unabated and your tactics pure dirt beautifull hardcore dirt.....just like we ALL ASKED FOR.....I will speak for those afraid to stand tall and those who didnt witness the life of sacrifice first-hand ....thank you man........and Kevin never forget the NHS CAME TO YOU FIRST with its NewAge solution out of respect not disrespect.I just tied your hands then shook one you big bully ha ha ha.

P.S......the Hawks are to high on vainity and short on honesty .....they sacrificed a Dynasty to not be respectfull.....they are not on track with NHL evolution any more and were extremely fortunate to win this year,fluke to me,Jon just choked and froze up and didnt move his feet enough.They think they have the NHS figured out,but they do not,they are intentionally trying to get rid of the big body.....no one has to steal Seabrook or overpay for him because the Hawks think they overpowered the Lightening via process after besting a huge defense with mobility and smarts ha ha ha ha, and they dont need Brents impacts to win games.They dont understand that they have installed a Trojan Horse Process and it is about to open up an entirely new world of hurt on them,techniclly that is,how will THEY defend the NHS coming at them?Now the Hawks are making consistant mis-reads because their NHS modified process is no longer top dog.....no one tried KISS traditional focuses to stop them.....and this is the trick.....simple blue-line denial removing a number from the playaction,then cleaning up.The Hawks dont know where the NHS modifications came from because they borrowed them they did not buy them......as a consequence they are frozen out of progressive changes untill they learn it from someone else which puts them a step behind.....like they were 5 years ago.The NHS Hammer and Anvil tactic will snuff the Hawks possesion/transition process immediatly and terminally.Then its a matter of star-power and in this area the Hawks are under-gunned.

K-Lowe made it clear many years ago and Katz solidified it........no one here is trying to win
a Championship...this is a Dynastic build,not a re-build.

People had it wrong from the get-go.......re-build ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Katz wasnt wrong...K-Lowe was the right man because he picked a fight with the NewAge Hockey System....the new kid in school.....he made an enemy.....but then a friend......and in the process the after-efffects corrected a very very long-running mistake of process within the organisation which led directly to the group and methods we see in place nowThe statisticlly based over-burden is gone.....if they kept Dellow on in any way shape or form they deserve to lose for it.Peter-Bob-Mac-L all of them had homewok to do and thee is no way they could have "accidentally missed" what Dellow did to the organisation with his misleading methods.

Even after the 2011-12 disconnects, had Dellow when he was employed been honest and forthright he would have led Dallas and Kevin Lowe directly to the NHS and valued it correctly because the statistical patterning the NHS creates is UNAVOIDABLE.Darkhorse should have done this same thing in 2012-13.So you tell me how Dellow or Darkhorse can be anywhere near the organisation if Bobs Audit was dilligent and not derelict?

If this oversight is not illuminated....then we are still treading on thin ice so to speak,spinning our wheels

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Old NHS History....

Ro---B------ wrote.

"It's not a coincidence that we've seen the number of god-awful contracts handed out to guys with inflated shooting percentages fall off dramatically since the NHL has embraced analytics."

Now, instead of overpaying for guys who ride an unsustainable shooting percentage to a goal total they might never repeat, GMs can overpay for guys like Benoit Pouliot, who has never had more than 36 points but drives possession.

Money badly spent is money badly spent.

The NHS replied.

Both dynamics and their ultimate impacts you illustrate and accurately describe are driven by statistical valuations,inflated shooting percentages or inflated possesion numbers,at the end of the day as soon as you try to apply the tangible reality of numbers to the intangible dynamics which create and define these things you create windows of opportunity for misrepresentation and misapplication of the the true causality of the impacts .

Robin is touching on a much deeper overall dynamic template so he deserves the whole enchilada,the credit for breaking a huge story.

STATISTICS have been undermining and slowly choking the NHL for a very long time.They have been used as an artificial stimulus to create a one-sided fiscal dynamic favoring the stakeholder Group comprised of the NHL,the Players Union,the Players and the Owners all of whom share one common source of income,the FANBASE.

When Robin pointed out how underlieing statistical interpretaions of dynamic results like shooting % or possesion #s are manipulated to provide different templates of causality and DISCONNECTS are created he illustrated how the Players Salaries are artificially manipulated by the Owners.

When players stats as defined by shooting% or possesion numbers can be directly correlated to salarys BUT the Owners carry the power to distribute OPPORTUNITY to create those stats thereby controlling the players earning potential and negotiating ability ,we have an artificially created dynamic.

Now a savvy owner can bring in no namers for cheap,use a system which encourages specific stats to be produced by artificially forcing the dynamics away from winning and towards stats generation,say using a possesion style even if it results in losses.He can "create" high value out of essentially nothing ,but the fans catch the real cost,it is like creating fiat money.

Maybe smart guy makes more money artificially creating "fiat" value and trading players and screwing the entire NHL fanbase eternally like this than dumb guy does paying massive salaries and only getting 2 Playoff home Games worth of revenues to count up at the end of the year.Who makes more money the guy running the developmentel team or the one running the wildcard playoff team?

If "corsi" is he currently accepted NHL currency amongst G.Ms becaause it is correctly or not attributed to be the causality of superior statistical results ,then players with high "corsi" will be deemed most valuable and will be valued and paid accordingly.

But if "Apple-Dumplings" are the peer accepted currently accepted form of NHL currency or causality of superior statistical generation then the player with the best "Apple-Dumplings" will be deemed most valuable and will be paid accordingly.

So who the hell says wether "corsi" or "Apple-Dumplings" are representative of the causality of statistics or not?Because this source is defining some critical things for the entire game of hockey.

You see as Robin has shown us in an abbrievated manner is that WE THE FANBASE get hammered with the artificially created false value players carry in their salaries when the current peer-accepted GM valuation drivers swing from "corsi" to "Apple-Dumplings"

This dynamic interaction ends up creating a huge base of overpaid players putting tremendous and artificially catalysed and managed pressure on the Fanbase by forcing the tab upon them.

It isnt goddam "corsi" or "Apple-Dumplings" suffocating the entire game of hockey and leading it around by the nose,it is STATISTICAL INTERFERENCE.Funny how things work,I just noticed Ferences name there.

When numbers are used to represent dynamic causality things are misrepresented by proxy every time.Ask Dallas.

When numbers which are tangible are adjusted or re-arranged to fit an "intangible" dynamic action the numbers or stats become mis-representative,this CANNOT EVER be changed.

Numbers are tangible and dynamics are intangible and never the twain shall meet.But some people want to try to use numbers games to artificially join them like making a test-tube baby .

I agree with Robin ,money badly spent is money badly spent wether it is the Owners "symboliclly" paying via salary negotiation seguays or the Fanbase tangibly paying it.

There are better perspectives to base things on than the numerical or statistical one,but none so easy to manipulate on que.

Ran-------- wrote:

The NHL already provides a perfect way to measure the effectiveness of a team compared to its competition. Wins vs Losses. Nothing could be more accurate than having every team in the league compete against every other team in the league and tally the results. So using advanced stats to measure a teams performance is completely missing the point.

Advanced stats should be used to measure the performance of individuals as Win-Losses doesn't help much with this. Anything else is just silly.

Excellent strike at the heart of the issue,you nicely illustrate one of the basic traditional ways stats can be accurate and 100% representative of the singular true dynamic reality everyone MUST SHARE with zero negotiation,Wins vs Losses.

It is this BS..."advanced statistical analysis" that is causing all of the confusion and disconnects becuse it is all intentional spin-doctoring things everyone already has acurately quantified and named,you cant just spin the numbers-wheel then add a new name-tag and claim to have "advanced" or re-invented a dam thing.All these guys are making Dallas do is keep looking over his shoulder at shadows because stats tell him something should be there,this is why the team seems to be shadow-boxing itself again this year
om comment.

Random.

The only stats that matter are wins and points. We have failed to produce either. Any other mention of advanced stats merely serves as a red herring to distract the public with something positive. In reality, the flames are above the playoff line and we are yet again, flat-out the worst team in the west. But our corsi...

Exactly,advanced statistical analysis is deceptive and misrepresentative and excustory by prozy.

Traditional stats like wins and losses are absolutes,non-debatable numerical representations of dynamic actions nd their results.

As soon as you add the BS term "advanced statistical analysis" you create a window of opportunitty for debate and disconnects,this is because these BS intentionally fabricated stats terms and ideas cannot do anything but cause confusion,they are fluid and the answers they provide are alwasy concocted to fit the questions,fake and artificial.

You cannot use numbers to represent dynamic actions in an accurate functional manner,never could and never will.

Stats can ONLY represent the impacts of dynamic actions,they are the witness to the crime,they are records of what happened, so if the goddam detective is deaf and blind they do him no good,and the good they do must be used within 60 on-the-fly minutes during each individual game,the stats in their traditional form if properly used will lead you to patterns which can then lead you to indicators of causality within the parameters of that individual game dynamic,but there is no way to transcribe those records of past results into usable anticipatory functional assets at game-speeds,there is no process capable of matching an opponent coaches mind,all you do by trying to do this is add extra volumes of low value disconnecting distracting data which finds its way to the Coach at the worst times

Special Interest note.Just because its fun to do lets play,there is a process for this,ha ha ha ha.

I bet you think Oil is made out of fern trees and dinosaurs and is millions of years old to huh?

I kinda though I was living in a Zoo already,ha ha ha.

By the way welcome to the NewAge,for spits and giggles why dont you tell me where oil is found...in what? is it found? Packages,barrels,what are the names of the places we find Oil?

"pools" ?

"resevoirs" ?

It must have been quite a sight to see,all those trees and vegetation and dinosaurs being blown by the wind into deep holes in the ground over millions of years,which is where we find them,IF thats what Oil is really made of,or maybe it wasnt the wind that put them there but it was the sun that melted them all and they all just flowed into those holes together huh?....jesus wake up man.

I bet you believed everything you were taught in school or fed by the mainstreaam media huh?

Do you ever think you might be smarter than the people around you in specific moments and situtions,that you are capable of creating a superior perspective.

An Oilers Fan should know what Oil is maybe,huh?

Now IF you are as sharp as you feel you are you will chew these questions over and have some questions of your own to ask.

Remember there is only one right answer when you use a process

Random.
If you think "stat nerds" have never watched a game then you are too stupid to live.

And I'm not exaggerating one iota. You are completely, utterly and literally clueless. Most "stat nerds" watch games several times over.

Because what you are clearly too stupid to understand is stats don't magically appear out of box of cereal. They aren't simply "there" to look at at the end of game. They actually have to be compiled first. I know...novel concept.

Who do you think actually compiles all those stats? "Stat nerds"...that's who. And they do it by watching games.

The real question is what are all the anti-stat dummies afraid of? Another unbiased pov? The world finding out you could only pull a 53% in Math 33? Or do you just worry about the blank look on your face if a "stat nerd" says the words delta or sigma?

NHS REPLIES.

Why you heff watch more than one times??

Dynamics just majiclly appear,like out of the cereals box when you heff educated on where to look for them.

The dynamics dont heff be compost-piled they are happening in really-time.

Heff no idea who write down old stuff.

Math is for Dummies who cant identify with dynamic reality because it overloads their hardware,they cannot handle the volume of inputs,they need to create a shorthand way of processing things to be in their comfort zone,they MISS a huge volume of "details" when they convert the dynamic reality we all see and share into numerical representations which do nothing but catalyse debate.

Numbers do not posses the levels and degrees of descriptive dialog which are required when you are trying to keep 23 different perspectives running seamlessly on the same page for 60 minutes and 82 games.

Numbers are the easy way out,the path of least resistance which appeals to the masses the most,because we all natually look for the path of least resistance.

Shortcuts leave you short-handed.Numbers are like shortcuts,when used improperly they cause you to miss details and leave you unprepared

edit on 11-7-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
NHS relevant history .circa....2013.After the Kings were denied a back to back as the NHS guaranteed for not aknowledging source....the NHS walked the Hawks thru the Playoffs as a silent partner.Ironiclly the Hawks then refused to aknowledge the NHS as the source of their own NewAge Hockey System modifications post-win and were given the same suggestion and balked....hence ....NO BACK-TO-BACK WINS for the Hawks either.....some of these posts are by local online advanced stats hockey pundits who were just beginning to eat the NHS dirt.They were still suppressing and or in overt denial....ha ha ha ha.

Its not the Hawks model, it is the Oilers model. The Hawks play an NHS Adjusted-Hybrid system, and it is exactly like the system we have been "goddam fruitlessly trying" to execute for 2 years off and on. The NHS adjustments came from Edmonton and have now been used by both LA and the Hawks in consecutive years to win Stanley Cups, the exact same adjustments to the Hybrid they both used prior to the implementation of the NHS influences 3 years ago online, designed and posted for your own Oilers on their site.

The Oilers had these very same adjustments from the source 3 years ago and ignored them intentionally as other teams ran with them. No excuses there or here for anyone who reads the posts including the long ones.

Your dam rights systems win Cups and the Hawks are using our system people, its time to take the gloves off already my tolerance level is non-existant and I am hanging on to my last nerve. What the hell is wrong with you people, where is your Oilers loyalty, where is the NHSs defense?

It is called the NewAge Hockey System, why doesnt anyone DIRECTLY ask the dam coach what the name of his System is and directly ask him if he has ever heard of the NHS or utilised any of its influences that he picked up from the [Oilers my ass, more like total NHS]Oilers system play? Ask the sucker in the damm media so he has enough rope, then we can replay the radio show where Scotty Bowman as much as directly says he recognised and implemented some new transitional ideas from the Oilers system play wayyyyyy back at the beginning of the year. Yes it is on the goddam record.

And media and Analysts dont ask any specific System questions of the coaches because it is like a National Security and Defense issue to them, Top Secret baby. But so what, you can accurately extrapolate anyways if you have the data and you then have the ability to absolutely expose them in every way imaginable.

FYI I can easily force any analyst or Coach alive to face the facts of the NHSs documented 3 year evolution and history if I have some help with resources like cutting video bites of games and specific individual and system actions and putting them together with online posts outlining NewAge Hockey System technical and tactical read and react directions made at the same time to document the Oilers exposure to the NHS and their attempts to initiate it on their own without the systems creator, me.

Also with the exact same type of irrefutable data we can document the Kings paralell implementation and then the Hawks nearly identical implementation of these same NHS influences, NOT just random traditional hockey plays as you very well know Willis. I can take us to the EXACT GAMES where the influences were first utilised, I can bust the balls of any analyst or hockey person if they are held to task and there is an impartial power policing them so they cant go into denial and fall back on the Status Quo, it is that easy to to identify and illustrate the NHS influence if you know what you are looking for.

I called this series in six or less for Chicago long ago, against the grain of everyone essentially. I was in the minority, no one was going to beat Bostons size and defense right? No one mentioned their crappy "set play hybrid system" was inferior to Chicagos NHS influenced "Adjusted-Hybrid system". No one but me. Didnt you all see what the Hawks were doing last year? Couldnt anyone recognise the things they changed? Jesus just watch the 20 games before their fortunes changed and write down what you see. It is as easy to see as it was to identify the same types of NHS influenced adjustments LA began to use with 25 regular season games left when they went all the way.

It is super easy to identify and illustrate exactly when these teams and also the Oilers implement the NHS influences because they are Intuitive dynamiclly catalysed managment tactics, they stand out.

I have been one of the few accurately pointing out how onesided the Final was for the Hawks dynamiclly. I was thinking more like the Hawks in 5 games, I was giving Rask one SO or I would have said Sweep. Rask should have gotten Kaners award.

Boston uses a Hybrid System catalysed by set plays and Chicago uses an NHS influenced Adjusted-Hybrid System catalysed by Intuitive Dynamic managment tactics. These definitions are new and original to the NHS and its philosophys, once you understand the terminology the complicated dynamics become very user friendly and fans can understand how coaches run teams on the ice from the bench.

Once you can pin down and define what NHL coaches are doing then it is very very easy to understand if you can create proper and applicable terminology for people to use. Get real dont you understand that NHL managers DONT WANT you to understand what they are doing? They dont want to be defined and valuated on every move they make.

You dont need more than a roster of average sized men to win a Championship. It is that simple. It has always been that simple. What exactly have you all been thinking? What "big bad" Mojo have you all bought in to? Hockey is about possesing the puck and scoring goals and nothing else. Defense my arse. Possesion/transition = momentum and goals. Where exactly does defense come into the equation?

An aside.....

.....""""Two weeks ago you mentioned 5 teams that were using some/all of your, so called NHS. The Blackhawks were not on this list.

Do you change on the fly, just flat out lie, to pump your own tires whenever the opportunity presents itself?

Your "system" must not be at all effective if none of the original 5 teams you mentioned had any success. Your buddy Jarred Stoll and the Kings went teets up sooner than anticipated. are you going to take the fall for that debacle?....."""""".....

The NHS replies.

All the teams I listed and more are currently initiating NHS influenced adjustments to their systems.

The Hawks were the topic of the post I believe , I post a lot , beside so what if I am not 100% accurate. Get real.

In the last 3 years 2 of the Stanley Cup Champs have directly utilised the NHS influences and it is clearly documented.

I am not 100% sure it was Stolly who first accessed the NHS data and implemented it, but judging by his individual on-ice managment of the exact adjustments he is my guess. Every time I posted a counter he seemed to be the one reacting recognising and replying on-ice first by a large margin.

You have kept track of the NHS history, that is a good thing, it is nice to hear you mention Stoll and the Kings in the same post as the NHS, that is how it should be.

There is a media spot at the beginning of the year where Scotty Bowman states that his team was implementing some of the Oilers new transitional tactics into their own managment system. Those were NewAge Hockey System Intuitive Dynamic Managment tactics and philosophies, adjustments the Oilers were trying in vain to get figured consistantly without my help because they denied and suppressed the NHS. They were trying to keep it to themselves when they saw value, as LA did and as Chicago will. It matter not because all NHL teams have excellent scouting staff and they dont take long to pick up on new tactics and quickly implement them if they produce winning results.

But picking up on them and replicating them as opposed to actually creating them are totally different stories pal.

Dont accuse me of lying unless you can back yourself up. It isnt nice to be a cyber-bully.

Thanks for dropping by to plug the NHS it is appreciated but not really needed anymore.The NHS speaks for itself where it was intended to project itself and that isnt you. You are just beneficiary of all of my hard work directed at someone else, so dont get ahead of yourself.

Stoll had the brains to listen to what was goddam obvious which seems to be a lot more than can be said of a lot of others. None of this is rocket science. It is just new, can you feel that ? NEW!!!!

You like that new part dont you? Ha ha ha. Relax new things scare a lot of people especially if they are superior you arent out to make a million bucks some people just cant figure that one out eh? , ha ha ha, you can ruffle a lot of feathers, and you can do things your own way 100% of the time, no sell out, so do you understand the no sell out part, Slap-Happy?

Same stuff.....old stuff...but memorable.
Dont accuse me of lying unless you can back yourself up

i call bull$hit, and i have common sense to back me up.

however, i dont think you are lying, i think you honestly believe what you are saying is true. problem is, that doesnt make it true.

edit: a quick google search and i can only see posts from you dating back to july 2012. i didnt notice any posts from 2010 or 2011. was there another name you might have posted your theory under? i could have missed them too, i was watching storage wars and trying to multi task. if the last 3 years champs have used the sys, that means there should be posts from 3 or ever 4 years back laying the foundation.

i joined the nation oct of 2009, which is just shy of 4 years. im pretty sure i would be more annoyed with you if you were spouting this stuff since the diaper stages of the nation so i doubt it was here

where did you post the counter points for stoll to steal? i have google ready to verify.

Start with the Oilers home site , posts by Moma2.

Look at the Game day posts, look at the threads for anything by Moma2. I am not sure how much acess you will get to my original posts there as I had a falling out with the site managment. I do know that many of my posts were re-posted by other members and available on threads under other posters names and those ones are still there to acess.

Use google terms like"Jarret Stoll moma2" or LA Kings Moma2 NewAge Hockey System" you might need to fish around there are a lot of different posts, probably over a thousand scattered around. Try their playoff opponents names with Moma2 as well.

But the data all began with Moma2 on the Oilers home site.

I see what you want, you want to see some action, ha ha ha, thats great, dont give up you wont be disappointed.

Just keep in mind the data was created for and given to the Oilers who decided to not validate me as source on the site the data was presented on after they had already double-dipped. All I required was validation where the data was posted. My reaction was to post more of the NHS adjustment data online for other teams besides the Oilers to access while holding back the full and complete NHS to provide to the Oilers when they woke up and I did just that. I chose to show them the impact of the NHS via other teams as a shot across the bow. But I kept the full NHS off-line, no one has ever had the full data base. That is intellectual property and it needs to be sought out as such.

And to let you know the Hawks have optimized the NHS influenced Adjusted-Hybrids performance envelope and they will pick up next year without missing a beat unlike LA. They followed EVERYTHING IN SEQUENCE and in detail that was posted regarding the NHSs applications to their existing system.

The NHS is superior, the System the Hawks are using is essentially the base of the NHS, ha ha ha. It was born from the NHS and it is dead meat on the ice facing its origin

However the NHS does to the Adjusted-Hybrid what it does to a Hybrid system, it takes it apart at the seams. There is only one solution to the Hawks System now and that is the NHS, nothing else will stop them, and they can lose players and it wont matter like people think, they truly won based on their system.

Nothing can produce offense like the NHS.

All you need to do is go to the Playoff games LA was in and find those dates and use google and the terms "Moma2 LA Kings Stoll" or whatever works for you. I engaged after the 1st round, I generally gave LA the first game to do as they wanted before I blitzed their opponents with NHS data from Moma2, it will be easier for you to enter dates along with your terms in Google, pick the playoff games the entire way through and pay close attention to the neutral zone adjustments the Kings are making. Particularly Jarret.

Look at all of the Kings games starting with about 25 games left to go in the regular season that is where you will see the first influences of the NHS begin to show up.

You will need to find tapes of the games in question and you will need to play the tapes and look at the times and then co-ordinate them with my real-time posts online and specific player and team reactions on the ice.

You wont be able to miss the dynamic adjustments during Oilers games because the GDTs allowed me a direct conduit to the Team that was reliable to a high degree and as the data produced better and better results it was adhered to closer and closer by the team on the ice. Unconventional but effective until someone got pissed off I was cyber-influencing their NHL hockey team and kiboshed me. To bad we have missed 2 Cuos and counting, the defining adjustments both LA and the Hawks made that led them to the Cup originated from the NHS and the Oilers site.

And you cant miss the exact adjustments LA makes during their playoff run although my ability to provide data was piece-meal at best .

If you really want to get the proper data you need to post to me on ATS, google "Moma2s NewAge Hockey System" and follow the posts where you will find the data you want. I cant post enough here without disrupting the blog

edit on 12-7-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
To re-cap the NHS History in a fun way Youtue search December by Collective Soul the version by Caby.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The NHS had an interesting journey thru cyber-space as it was concieved born and set upon the NHL.

It encountered a loosely formed stakeholder group of a mix of Mainstream media Journalists,Commentators,Analysts,online Bloggers both Amature and Pofessional[fiscal interest],and NHL Hockey people who work together as stakeholders focusing on shared fiscal dynamic presented as a peripheral constellation of multi-field inputs.

These are cowardly back-stabbing unethical unprofessional deviant underhanded thieves .

This group has operated unfettered now for years and has colluded to in an organised manner place members of is Sakeholder group into the NHL by fraudulent represenation thereby catalysing an embryonic Industry with many tentacles of fiscal content other Stakeholders could then peripherally hook into.

The Oilers remediated ONE member of this group who was in their hands on management group.They missed the lages of their problems,he is still there and he is a MAJOR STAKEHOLDER AND TACTICIAN.He is he Mole.

Others have since infiltrated the NHL under he guise of a developing fledgling Industry "advanced stats"......these "advanced stats concepts and ideas in many cases were poached from others ideas online then represented as if they were concieved of by the stas con-jobs.

This has been the single biggest case of Industrial Espionage in Professional Sports and will make the Baseball Scandal pale in comparison.

The fact there is Mainstream Journalistic Stakeholder involvement is defining,these people have sraddeled he legal lines of conflict of interest and have left a massive evidenciary trail....counting on their interpretations of dynamics and their lawyer-like ability to sell such to protect them from conventional inquisitions.They accomplished this but cannot cover-up their doings from the F.B.I who is involved in these types of things.

There is a group of Stakeholders driven by unified fiscal and other gains who range in position from simple online Blogger to NHL Manager who have intentionally interfered wih the normal growth and development of the ENTIRE NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE by suppressing and misdirecting and misrepresenting data online,in Mainstrem Media, and in Person.

Many Individuals have been deprived of recognition and fiscal renumeration while others in the Stakeholder Group stole these impacts ,NHL Teams have been deprived of crtical Industry data which they had a right to acess...NHL Players and Managers have lost jobs....1/4 Billion $ NHL Teams could potenially have lost major revenue while others could have wrongfully gained fiscal benefits.

This group is still acive and is still working in a stakeholder dynamic.

Nail Yakupov was just attacked by a founding Stakeholder from this group in the MSM in Edmonton....the intentions are LONG RUNNING and directly connected to the machinations of the stakeholder group not by professional Journalism.This group has been attacking specific players [Gagner and others]in a direct long-running orchestrated Stakeholder driven attempt to undermine them personally and professionally by using a layered attack catalysed by an MSM article which is Pre-supported....AND....Post-supported by artificially contrived and posted data.....this is a Stakeholder manifested and supported action.It is an organised-directed-slanderous-and because it is a fiscally driven action initiated by a Stakeholder Group quasi?Illegal act.

The conflict of interest legal boundaries between MSM and Online Professional interaction HAVE BEEN DEFINED and this Stakeholder group HAS ALWAYS been on the wrong side of the fence.....they INTENTIONALLY ROLLED THE DICE hoping they would land on the good side of the fence when legal benchmarks were defined ,which did not happen.

The F.B.I is in the process of re-defining some critical legal perspectives involving a nearly identical dynamic in Major League Baseball as we speak......this NHL influencing Fiscally-driven Stakeholders group could very well ALREADY be in their sights.Once the Industrial findings are in then the personal inquests can begin.

Just cause there aint a rope around it dont mean it dont belong to someone else.

Y'all should have played fair.....now the Good-Lady Karma is MOST ASSUREDLY on her way to visit Y'all.

Your final mistake fellas was picking on Players who have been and are supportive of the NHS......JW.....can you hear the footsteps of the G-Men yet...because the nail that sticks up he farthest gets hit first right ?Remember YOU put the final NAIL in the Stakeholder Groups figurative Coffin when you pushed to far.You poked the wrong Pony one to many times J.W and now the Worm is turning.You should have stuck to Journalism and left the Advanced Stats Underworld alone,you should have let it go.

This Stakeholders Group was already operating and was the PRIMARY DRIVER BEHIND THE DISCONNECTS RALPH KRUEGER EXPERIENCED when he was producing sporadic RECORD-BREAKING results with his Process and Players.....this group with members on all levels of Industry media and online blogging ....specificlly and intentionally screwed up Ralphs focus and his Players focus by interfering with and undermining critical data acess and its source as well as managers and Players trying to support it .The Stakeholders group steered these good men away from Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management and towards con-job artificially contrived and supported advanced stats.

Ralph was displaced and so were his entire core of like-minded men who were beginning to come together with him[like the Kings and Hawks were coming together for the same reasons] .Then they were all 86ed and buried.Eakins came in and things went up to an entirely new level of deciet and graft.

Since then the Oilers have made sweeping changes internally but have MISSED the MOLE who was artificially injected by the advanced stats Stakeholder Group.

The Purge was incomplete.....and the Mole was not the only internal time-bomb missed.....there is another longer-running stats based and tainted entity still connected to the Oilers....one which KNEW what was happening but in the name of self-preservation failed to tell their employer what was really happening. This is how the "Mole" survived the Purge....he had an inside man helping him out and still does.The Stakeholder dynamic has grown and inducted new members.

Peter....ya better figure out who is friend and who is foe.

Bob almost got it right Peter....but now you can never say you didnt know what slipped by Bob or how or why it happened when your process begins to be terminally undermined peripherally on every level by stats influences....but it surely did and will happen....Bob will need to explain himself one day as to exactly how his "audit' missed this issue,it was not possible to miss it.Ya gotta figure this out on your own Peter because the NHS is all-out now.Nothing NewAge is coming now.For anyone. Something runs THROUGH BOBS ENTIRE TENURE it was there BEFORE HIM and is still here now influencing everything,BOB did not recognise it and if he did he could not or would not remediate it.

Peter......advanced stats have decayed the organisation you are working for.....stats HAVE NOT EVOLVED.....there is nothing new to be taken from then what-so-ever.Peter....there is NO SUCH THING as "advanced stats".....come on man.

Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management and an entire constellation of NHS philosophies and concepts have evolved the entire NHL over the last 5 years,influencing directly but un-officially the LAST FOUR CONSECUTIVE STANLEY CUP WINNING SYSTEMS .....EVERY SINGLE ONE SINCE THE NHSs INTRODUCTION.

The NHS is NewAge Peter....5 years ago it was completely new.....and it uses NO STATS at all.

Peter there is no re-do.....the NHS is leaving the building......there is no challenge left.....none.....the NHS has proven its impacts are live real-time and dominant.If you are comfortable trying to copy-cat something you could own the book on then all the power in the world to you.

Peter.....the NHS has accomplished something epic historical monumental and concrete,it has evolved your Industry and Profession to an entirely NewAge level.It does not require validation..........it does not require anything......the last impactfull fulfilling moment the NHS will remember is calling in a 3 man strong lateral E/W blueline attack at 75% speed with an upspeed support coming in late to Jon Cooper and seeing the crafty Hawks intercept the data and IMMEDIATLY EXECUTE the tactic scoring an incredibly important goal.Finally the NHS knew BOTH TEAMS were tuned in and actioning in real-time....both with acess to critical tactical data at THE SAME TIME.....to bad Cooper didnt take things seriously because then it would have been a real barn-burner as it was the Hawks simply quickly sniped and executed ALL of the data presented and executed it on the team it was suited to who were frozen in place.The saddest parting moment of 2015 was seeing the Flames give it all away because they didnt wish to wear simple hats they followed sooo much of the right stuff but werent honest at the end,Hartley knew he should have come clean and he tried to force the dynamic instead of remediating it,he is responsible,he even tried to sell this lack of respect to HIS MEN .

Good luck Peter.....consider yourself informed and unfettered.Write history as you may,the pen is in your hand now.

For the record the Hawks have built themselves ino the OPTIMAL extension of NHS tactical analysis and management.....they FIT THE NHS LIKE A GLOVE AND THEY UNDERSTAND THE PHILOSOPHY AND CONCEPTS.Because of their understanding and speed of execution and confidence if they had the NHS upstairs no one would stop the group for 5 more years.Without the NHS calling in data though they are merely mortal as the Lightening showed us,with more and more NHL Teams adopting NHS concepts the Hawks again need an edge to stay ahead of the curve.

edit on 15-7-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The MSM Stakeholder hack is now after J Schultz as the Cabal has consistantly focused on the Sam Gagner led group including Yakupov and Schultz who represented the NHS impacts .

JW suck it up sunshine.....Peter signed J Schultz because he has Norris potential.......and he will now be used properly...and live up to those potentials.

The Oil ought to close the Rams on this guy now before he begins to micro-fracture the entire process before the season even begins by constantly and consistantly planting engineered and artificially contrived stats based criiques of specific anti-advanced stats players that are in a Stakeholder action peer supported by stats con-jobs spinning sympathetic tales via orchestrated collusional stats interpretation manipulations.

Someone back this guy off now....he is suppossed o be a Homeowner.....but he is an imposter....an Advance Stats con-job Cabal Member and Stakeholder.He is directly aligned with D.E and Dellow and McCartney and others including several popular online Oilers Bloggers who he manipulates to some degrees with some unknowing and some being 100% complicit.

Justin Schultz is capable of a PPG and shall have a shot at it....this is Norris territory even if he is one-dimensional...Norris Winners WIN GAMES for their team and it doesnt matter how.

Peter you may be uninitiated in cyber-engagements and their sub-sonic impacts....but buddy someone has already dropped a 100lb Deck-Buster on two of your Battleships,Yakupov and Schultz.You havent even registered the attacks.

Peter--Mac-L.....you have been warned....they are engaging you as we speak in an organised multi conduit-front pre-emptive attack on your season.

Peter...the Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend ....these guys ripped off the NHSs impacts---pirated poached and hi-jacked instead of aknowledging and respecting.......Eakins is displaced...Dellow is one-armed without him....the Advanced Stats "movement" or Cabal has suffered a terminal blow by losing Eakins NHL"in"....and now the few co-horts who scammed their ways on to other NHL Teams are being routed out one by one.

Its time to put the dagger in them...to cut off the Dragons Head or the Primary MSM Stakeholder conduit.

This wetwork needs to be done before the season begins...now.....this guy and his henchmen have already intentionally de-railed FOUR Oilers seasons with their organised Stakeholder fiscally driven actions.

Fire for effect at the Cabal tomorrow in the MSM....then dial in and remediate the Primary MSM Stakeholder input ...at will.This will flush out the rest of the Cabal who the NHS shall lock-on and call 'em in for your fire-support missions directions.

No need to expound Peter...you have already BEEN ENGAGED AND TAKEN DAMAGES...your communications sructure has not read and reacted yet....you have been Pearl-Harbored.

I fired a round into their gut yesterday Peter....to bring them out.....I defended Nail and busted them up.....now they are beginning to telegraph their tactics and firing locations...hence the immediate dial-in on the Primary local MSM hostile.

Tune-in Peter et al.....because the Cabal has you dialed in already and are beginning to rain down Bunker-Busters on you.

Compete or COMPLETE....it is your Dime.

edit on 16-7-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The beginning of the Dastardly Decieving Mac-T/Dallas Dellow Debacle Disenfranchisement Dethroning and debunking Saga.

This was the NHS post that started it all.What a great question,and wonderful opportunity to be a couch-coach!!Game on!!

I think we forgot to set important parameters here especially the type of system we are playing at the moment I am chooseing my players,so I guess I will pick one for us before i give you my answer,if that seems fair.

I am the creator of Moma2s NewAge Hockey System,this is a 100% offense orientated style of play that absolutely disregards traditional hockey perspectives of defense and its core value importance,the need to consider a defenseive mindset is viewed as simply failed offense,which initiates an immediate need for an offensive re-set,there is no "defensive mode"included in the NewAge Hockey Systems core value package.So lets keep in mind that I am simply going out to score another goal,not to defend against the five players out on the ice.There is NO defensive consideration put into the players I will ice,Just physical and system dimensions,not defensive awareness or ability.

By observation of last years games where a version of the newAge Hockey System was being used by the Oilers,the players I am picking are Sam Gagner,Jordan Eberle,Taylor Hall as forwards with Laddy Smid and Corey Potter as d-men.

Gagner has the NHL experience we need and has elite puck pursuit and recovery abilitys,so we need him to take the face-off,he also has a low center of gravity and has bulked his upper body so he has the ability to take the puck down to the ice off the dot and push it FORWARD which is where we are all headed in my world,i dont think Parise will have sucess predicting Sams forward push so he is negated IMHO right off the face-off,Taylor halls explosive first and second steps make him a lethal asset off of that face-off comeing in from the side and pushing forward at the defense if he gets to the puck first which with that All-Star burst of speed he is likely to do,Koivu has the speed to compete but its a saw-off==because he isnt expecting Taylors immediate push to the puck from inside position after Sammy pushes it down to the ice Taylor gets the positional and speed edge along with the surprise advantage[our system comes right at you from everywhere ALL the time for 60 mins] ,Heater is WAYYY out of his league off the hop so he is no threat as he has already lumbered himself towards the net following conventional wisdom and his brain hasnt yet registered the fact that he was basically untouched on his way in,as I see it so far the puck has been dropped and Parise has tried to use his size to muscle the puck through Sam into the zone,Sam haveing only an offensive focus has intentions off the hop of simply dropping down and useing his center of gravity as a lever to push the puck to the ice and through Parises feet,as a result after the puck is dropped Parise goes hard and high trying to bust Sam and the puck into the zone--and a split second sooner Sam is explodeing DOWN to use his assets to force the puck forward--we now see Sam beating Zack to the punch because his travel distance is shorter and he is useing ALL of his assets to push the puck down and forward along with his upper body,parise is forced to bend and recover from Sams explosive push from UNDERNEATH his own center of gravity,he will have to "respond" to Sams first move and momentum dominance,and these factors support our edge in puck pursuit and recovery from Hall and Ebbs,Laddy has dropped back into his natural position in front of the net in the middle running interference on Heater who likes to take the short route and use his size,potter with his reach has maintained dominant body position after the puck dropped and is simply body blocking Koivus way in and useing his tremendous stick reach to support our three forwards absolute forward push--looking for the chance to step up and support the rush if the puck squeaks loose behind Gagner .Koivu will already be chaseing Halls backside[Koivu isnt blind he will feel the push],remember Gagner took the puck down to the ice and he is literally laying on the ice owning the puck angles into his o-zone,Hall has busted past Koivu towards the puck and is on the outside of saku supporting Sams immediate right side and pushing forward to close the envelope on the puck or cut off the angle the puck can squirt into the zone through,with sam down low and flat out and Hall useing his natural speed and killer puck pursuit which is natural to assist him in beating saku to the puck zone on sams right ,we now own all the down low real estate from the dot to the boards on Sams right and we are pushing forward,because heater is automaticly going by instinct to the middle or the shortest route to the net we have allowed him to go right at Smid untouched,Ebbs will be on the outside of Heatly now as Hall is on the outside of Koivu in our forward push,remember their d-men have already fallen a step back anticipateing the forward push by Parise and the cut through the middle by heater,Koivus only job is to take Hall on head-to-head in a puck race.This is where Ebbs natural ability and special dimensions come into play,there is no one on our team with better hands in close under pressure than Ebbs,because he is closeing on Sams left side with speed and forward focus,his skills are highlighted,I cannot think of a better guy to be cruiseing for the puck at this moment-- he will be the man anticipateing any play to Heater,and useing his barracuda like strikeing ability to pressure the puck on Sams feft side,Ebbs will be a serious break-out threat on the left side if the puck is bobbled and his spooky hands ensure he WILL suck the puck in if it is near him.

There is a chance that Spurgeon will try to bust in from Sams left side,but thats ok because we have Potters stick covering his way in and because we let Heatly come inside Ebbs is giveing Spurgeon the dead-eye look,I asy he backs off,and because they HAVE to put Suter on the boards we can count on him stepping back because he is smart enough to rationalise that Hall is going to beat Saku to the puck,Suter will end up staying on the blue-line covering parises back after Sam has forced the puck down to the ice,Suter will be torn between comeing in to try to pick the puck out of parises feet or sitting back watching halls speed,with no room to move and hall busting in my money says Syter steps back,which is exactly what the newAge Hockey System is designed to make him do.

We should have men on the outside of their wingers pinching the puck into the circle and forward--hall has beaten Koivu to the puck lane and is outside of him on Sams right side and Ebbs has allowed Heater to cut through the middle towards laddy diagonally left to right as Heater always does and in doing so Ebbs also gets outside of his man---now we have two forwards in a dominant up-ice position and one tied up in a saw-off down low on the ice--faceing two d-men and a center with support from Potter,and we should have three men on the inside of the opposition owning dominant position with their butts faceing the goaltender and the threat of forward motion imminent in Smid in front of the net engageing Heater,and Potter ignoreing Spurgeon who Ebbs has pushed back and comeing up the middle to give us a sudden numbers advantage of four to three as he relieves Ebbs and closes to support Sams left side ,Ebbs will be fadeing and dropping inside Spurgeon and over with Spurgeon,with all four Oilers being in a position to or moveing forward with momentum and pressure[and remember everyones butts are faceing the goalie so we are all locked and loaded to bust forward]

I think Laddys protective instincts will come out and this is his strength,he will lay Heater out with a vicious cross-check as he comes across to do his diagonal cut,trust me when he sees red Smid is a beast.

I think Potters size footspeed and reach will put him in a perfect position to be sucessful in either gaining puck possesion and skateing it up,or makeing a quick accurate pass to move it out to a forward,and because of his ability to own a lot of real estate with his size and reach he will own the left side of Sam on the dot immediately,because Ebbs is so effective Potter can simply step up and pressure the puck forward while only worrying about cutting down a very short puck angle on Sams left side--remember Potters stick length and reach--he just needs to poke the puck forward out of the zone.

Because all 5 of our players will have dominant body position and be cocked to push forward,we are prepared for sucess,remember that Ebbs has let Heater go in so we have used their weakness to our advantage,heater "needing"that move and liveing by it means we can use him and let him come in getting tagged by laddy when he arrives,this lets Ebbs go from an outside position on heater as he goes in to an INSIDE position on Spurgeon the d-man ----but only long enough to let Potter come up the middle and cover Sams lefts side,and remember that our only player who is still outside the opposition is Hall because he pinched koivu out on the boards on sams right side.And because we are pushing forward with all 5 men Halls position as our spear-tip or outside threat is considered dominant because he has eliminated Koivu and forced Suter to step back,other than this dynamic his being outside the opposition at this point is big trouble,but because we dont ever think defense Hall is now our offensive spear-tip and doing the right thing which allows him to utilise all of his extra dimensions as a player,in fact IMHO all 5 of our men have been put in a position where they can utilise all of their natural reaction speed and special dimensions to their upmost potential.

Parises size ,skill,and experience are negated by Sams surprise drop and stop as he uses his lower center of gravity,his size and downward/forward momentum to force parise to counter his attack useing his lower center of gravity as Sam pushes the puck forward and sprawls down to cut the puck angles of zone entry down,Parise will come out intending to simply Hammer Sam back useing his size and as a result he will be extra vulnerable because although he himself will be comeing forward at Sam and closeing the distance between them off the hop,Sam has the advantage because he can drop forward and down faster than Parise ,the downward motion being the edge.And remember Sams dual intent is to both engage parise AND drop down to take the bottom of the ice away with his entire body.Advantage Sam Gagner.Bonus--in dropping down Sam allows ebbs to let Heater go through to Laddy with less risk because no one is shovelling it through for the deflection or tap in like Heater lives off of.

Taylor Hall uses his DOMINANT FIRST STRIDES and incredible puck pursuit effort combined with a surprise forward push to beat Koivu to Sams right side and in doing so he pinches koivu out along the boards and Hall then becomes our offensive speartip staying outside of Koivu and pressureing Suter to stay back.Halls superior speed and superior puck pursuit instincts give him the edge --even up against Saku Koivus skill set its Advantage Hall.Bonus--Halls push and pinch forces Koivu to chase him and turn his body position around takeing the heat off of laddy who is waiting for Heatly to start his diagonal cut across.

Jordan Eberles incredible sense of the moment and elite anticipation make him perfect for closeing the gap on Spurgeon long enough for Potter to step up and over,Ebbs scares EVERYONE and he can pick passes out of the air with the best of them giveing us the weapon we want between the puck and heatly as he cuts inside,and truly even Spurgeon is backing up with Ebbs closeing fast.And as a fall back,if something breaks loose around the net Ebbs is the MAN to recover it with his timeing and elite positioning,we have our best hands playing the safety position,just where we need them.Advantage Ebbs,Heater is still lumbering to the net,ha ha ha.

Laddy has seen this rodeo many times and has lain some really good licks on Heatly already,our team is aware of heaters diagonal cut and we take him head on every time.Because laddy is already zoned in and he himself has elite hitting and closeing out skills--he will time his lick perfectly and because heatly is lazy he will go toe to toe with laddy--this is the error because laddys natural protectiveness around the net comes out when he is under pressure,and because he is high octane in spirit Smid has been known to visciously lay guys out to stop the play,I mean take them out with attitude and pain.Classic collision,maybe an injury after the play.Advantage Smid,he is a yard-dog,and he has some kind of serious mean streak under prssure.

Potter only has to step up to Koivu if he comes through--which he wont--and then step up and forward to cover sams left side ,allowing laddy to take Heatly as he comes past,Potters long reach allow him to delay and be able to cover Koivus lane with his body and to poke at the puck if it is loose because he is faceing down ice,and his decision makeing under pressure is high calibre Potter will close the gap to Sam with great timeing and probably panic Spurgeon with his push up the middle.The real upside is that if Suter somehow breaks through like he can,Potter is a big long body,and he has a long stick and reach so Suter will be covered well and because of his delay potter will also be in a position to step up on anyone cutting up the boards and he could drop Suter with his footspeed and lateral movement.

In this set-up out goaltender is very important,because we have a dynamic with 4 men haveing inside position we are effectively blocking their path to the net,only Hall is outside of Koivu,so if we do lose possesion and they get it deep,we will be able to slow them down considerably because of this inside position and an alert goaltender can make great plays with the extra second.

Remember that hall is out spear-tip,and if we can maintain dominant body position with all 5 men we will always have our butts faceing our goaltender threatening forward momentum and offense.This forces them to push the puck past us hard and fast and deep and puts us in a position to delay their pursuit enough to let a quick goaltender pop the puck up to Hall who is our only man on the Outside and is our deepest asset up-ice---our spear-tip.

Now heres the kicker,all 5 men will cycle counterclockwise in a forward motion,as the puck dictates,replaceing each others positions but ALWAYS maintaining the one outside man or the spear-tip.This is called a half-rink cycle and it ensures we maintain dominant body position all the time.It keeps us on the inside and them on the outside,but our sticks always own the inside lanes as we cycle around.

We ALWAYS have a constant offensive posture and spear-tip threat in position to bust out because we DO NOT consider defense,we just try to constantly cycle into our next offensive thrust,even from our d-zone face-off----we are not thinking defense at all,we are trying to make it a two goal lead with 30 seconds to go,and then we pressure from center ice with a full rink cycle and we try to end the game with a three goal lead and final second puck possesion.

Potters strengths--laser long pass--exceptional reach-very good footspeed--upright style heads up vision,offensive instinct--good terminal decision makeing.

Smids strengths--Net coverage at elite level-nasty streak-very good instinctive reaction speed likely to be ahead of the play and in dominant body position,excellent nerves under pressure and ALWAYS makes the simple play under pressure,very protective.Upright-heads up style.

Gagners strengths,very tricky and shifty he is a cerebral player who has learned to be ultra-coachable and will manifest plays by willpower,is a dogged competitor and has put on enough size to assert himself,he has mastered the NewAge Hockey System and is a very good communicator.Most noteable is Sams ability to get the job done under pressure,if he has an assignment he will get it done,it is a leadership quality he is growing into he is becomeing reliable under pressure at key moments in games,his NHL experience is showing up in his game already at his age---and he hasnt even peaked yet.I trust Sam to do as asked and to outsmart parise on the dot,not overpower or out-duel----simply out smart and out-manouver him bodily.Which is key to this face-off,and any potential move to pull the puck back to suter or Spurgeon by Parise is terminal because Hall and Ebbs are already closeing at top speed haveing surprise and focus on their side.And Potter will see the play and step up pressureing the middle immediatly,our forward intent immediatly gives us many advantages in this dynamic.

On this play I see an outcome of ,a drop and stop by gagner,him absorbing parises attack and useing it to drop down and forward blocking the puck and then dropping on his back,Parise trying to poke it through him,Hall busting in from sams right pinching out koivu,and freezing Suter at the blue-line,I see Spurgeon makeing an error and cutting in to hack at the puck as Ebbs meets him at Sams left side ,i see Spurgeon useing his reach and lateral speed advantage to beat Ebbs to the puck and he bangs it across towards the boards as Suter immediatly drops back to cover his abrupt decision to chase the puck,ha ha ha,the puck squirts past gagne and Parise toward the boards whereupon Taylor Hall picks it up like a hot potatoe and drools as he looks down ice at Suter as the only man back!!!Halls explosive first two strides have put him in second gear as he clears the blue-line,as hall has entered the neutral zone Suters brain computes Halls trajectory and he decides to challenge Taylor and step up to cut the angle down and initiate body contact,after haveing been brain-trained already in his career in situations like this Hall uses his sophmore experience to slip the puck between Suter legs as he dodges a hit,and then its just Hall and the tender,if I knew who he was I would provide halls shot selection,but seeing as Suter is an All-star with excellent decision makeing skills he will engage hall early,so hallsy will have a few strides to close on the tender,I see five-hole,or top right corner from the middle as he cuts across to his left.

The key to the sucess of this play is a total disregard for defense and the ability of our centerman to beat parise,this is the key first step,and we need to trust each other to effectively execute the half-rink cycle if we dont get immediate possesion,and beating Parise doesnt mean winning the draw it means dictateing what happens after the draw.Its the only time a tie is actually a win.

And with a minute to go they would probably have an extra man by then,so we will simply fade Ebbs over to the far left side and allow Potter to make his move earlier,we still let Heatly cut in and we still base our attack off of this dynamic.

Now heres the final part of my answer,I would trust any five men on our roster to execute this face-off under these circumstances,all we would do is make small adjustments to maximise THEIR skill sets,all players who make it to the NHL level have a very very functional skill set--lets respect the league for what it is ,the best pro hockey league in the world.

All of the tasks I asked the 5 men we discussed can be accomplished by EveryMan---every man on our roster is capable of executeing any one aspect of this face-off we just outlined.And I trust them all to accomplish these tasks if required.The question is,do they trust each other this much yet?Because they have every reason to do just that,trust each other to always think within the system,the NewAge Hockey System

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
We interrupt this message with breaking NHS news.

Miles Fi?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.......unbelievably this blip JUST hit the NHS radar screen.......diagnosis complete.....5 minutes and this is finally over.....the thread that binds.......2009-2010 huh till today huh?Video Coach huh?Winnipeg huh?Fee.....Mckartney-Eakins-Dellow-Fee...Winnipeg????

Peter......CRUSH.

The NHS should have been there in 2009-2010......make it so now Peter.Bring this Full Circle.

Put the NHS in a room with Myles ...do it Peter....lock the door.... turn on the Cameras and Audio and turn on the Popcorn Machine.

My god.....how did this guy fly under the radar for so long?

Renneys eras answer to the NHS was DarkHorse Myles.....Eakins answer was Dellow.......jeepers.

Darkhorse-Myles Fee-Dellow...........= causality of most recent Oilers disconnects.

Peter....give me the hire dates of DarkHorse and Myles Fee...and Eakins and Dellow and ALL Stats related inputs since 2008-2009........make it accurate and include peripheral inputs directing the aquisition focus and decisions connected every one of them in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER so we can look for paralells.

Peter...Mac-L...Darryl K .....this is your Achilles Heel.....CRUSH....these 3 entitys and any peripheral nerves should ALL BE REPLACED by the NHS.This is your historical Template Peter....make good with it big fella.

Kevin....sorry man but there can only be one right way to do things....this reverse-template was easy to build...now I see where you began to recieve misrepresentative data...not just you kevin but in a Trickle -Down effect Mac-T and Tom and EVERYONE was misled.

Kevin the NHS caught your attention in 2009-10 and because there was no pre-existing on-the-record history for you to legitimse your retention of it you chose to resort to statistical analytics to try to figure out the new things you were finding from the NHS.You tried to reverse engineer the NHSs NewAge programs of Intuitive Dynamic Management and Intuitive Dynamic Analysis using Stats....yes to be fair you went with some speculative new-to-you ones like Darkhose....but you DID NOT FOLLOW THE NHS which was NewAge and the source of the new data....you intentionally ignored it.....and NEVER STOPPED the cover-up.Darkhorse-Myles Fee- Eakins --Dellow-Hackathon.....you just never stopped suppressing the NHS instead you kept piling on the Statistical influences until they poisoned the entire process and Message.

Bob????....Bob?....?

Peter....the NHS is finished with this drama now.

Taylor-Ryan-Jordan-Nail-Justin-Anton.....all you fellas the NHS is not listing all who supported the NHS thank you....the NHS is checking out now...speak up or step back......its your move now guys.

Mac-L....you have your diagnosis....you have no excuses....Peter..same speil.

Kevin...what would have happened if Darkhorse had credited the NHS properly and simply told you to go get it because they could not understand the philosophies and concepts from a statistical perspective enough to learn and evolve them on their own?Would Darkhorse have been replaced?HUH????...yes oh yes my friend....yes oh yes.

Kevin your reaction initially to not be dictated to by the NHS was acceptable...to try to use Stats to counter the new ideas was reasonable.....but Kevin have you ever considered what happened to you during this process?Where YOU were terminally misled and how and why your extreme Loyalty and Comittment were used against you.Kevin you didnt know you were really fighting a Stats monster....one which grew and grew and grew and one which in an organised stakeholder action against you and behind you back hi-jacked completely new ideas to mislead you...the perfect dodge....

The Kevin Lowe era Oilers were submarined by the history we just reviewed....from WITHIN...by STATS INFLUENCES WORKING TOGETHER BOTH INTERNALLY AND PROGRESSIVELY EXTERNALLY.

Now you fellas know why the NHS NEVER DEMANDED THE OLDE BOYS BE REPLACED....is simply demanded open disclosure of the NHS so it could disenfranchise the Stats poisons sinking the Oilers Boat.The NHS knew it was not a management or Players or Message issue....the NHS KNEW it was a Stats input and influence issue...an epic massive over-balance creating disconnects and consistant repeated sub-par actions and results.

Kevin...Mac-T....a Stakeholder Group with fiscal motives undermined YOU...and the NHS after-the-fact once you let them into your Castle ....it tried to turn the NHS and the Oilers on each other....but the NHS never fought back by attacking management beyond demanding NHS disclosure.You now have firing co-ordinates...load up....lock-on...and lay em out.

Then come straight to the source because all will be forgiven.

Kevin-Peter.....the Hawks and others do not have the skill and depth to compete with the Oilers on a level ice surface process-wise and will not for ten years now.The NHS processes the Hawks and Kings have been using ARE designed for EveryMan NHLers but the impacts grow exponentially when more skilled players apply them.

You now know where you missed the boat because the NHS has shown you WHO AND HOW AND WHEN someone bumped you side-ways.

This can all be remediated in 5 minutes,and the legitimate data source inserted to replace them.

The Oilers lose nothing.....they only gain...Mac-Ls Assistants "could now" have full and complete interaction with the NHS in a Stakeholder relationship.

But NONE OF THE TUMOR MAY REMAIN......the diagnosis is in...now we need to see COMPLETE SURGERY....Darryl?They hooped Kevin and rocked your boat.You owe me one.Kevins initial reaction to the NHS was rightfull and responsible BUT THE EXTENSION AND MANIPULTION of that original dynamic as actioned by a mutually gaining fiscally driven Stakeholder series of actions was ABSOLUTELY WRONG....and it hurt us both....the Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend....Darryl they ganged up on us both.I am all-in...lets go remediate em man.I have Kevins back 100%....I can show how he was hooped....with 100% clarity,this Template will also show how Mac-t and Renney and Krueger and Eakins and Nelson were all impacted negatively .

Remember that in 2009 Mr Quinn openly supported the NHS on the Record with his Players.....the NHS was around BEFORE DARKHORSE and MYLES FEE and Eakins misrepresentative "Swarm" and DELLOW and his BS....

Peter....this is where you coming in from the Cold is suppossed to pay off...somehow Bob Nicholson was kept frozen out of the real loop.....but Peter you are Fresh off the Boat and have an external perspective......use it now.

Peter if I can show you the Late and Respected Pat Quinn knowingly and intentionally implementing NHS Philosophies and Concepts AT THE NHL LEVEL IN REAL-TIME on the ice .......and prove to you the NHS does not misrepresent......what will you be forced to consider?????

The NHS is now leaving this ALL ON YOU PETER.....good luck man.

You are the fresh new qualified current era Hockey Mind tasked with driving this Oilers Bus.....your hands are firmly on the Wheel.

There is nothing more to add.....the NHS simply didnt know about Myles Fee....and the history of Darkhorse....till now....good luck Peter.Now you can see how this poison has already carried-over into your own tenure...unbeknownst to you Peter........well not exactly because you are now informed and owe the NHS one there big fella.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sept,2009, NHS post.This was a defining moment for the NHS...........I just read somewhere online that McDavid has something Gretzky had and no other NHLer has had or has it....its called the 2 second advantge I guess.....well we reviewed this way back in 2012 and now we may say Gretzky-Moma2-McDavid....all have this odd-ball quality.

Ha ha ha,very good,i am still holding the line if the NHS is used,if the adjusted hybrid we saw some of last year is used I cant say we will see any improvement,probably a reversal because we didnt really use the hybrid consistantly last year,it failed for us the most consistantly but we didnt use it all year ,we had three distinct phases last year,an "[unintentionally NHS]adjusted hybrid"that simply added a possesion/transition focus to the set play system---the we used a "traditional hybrid"a totally set play system---then we used an "[intentionally]NHS adjusted hybrid"as we experimented to finish the year---the exact system adjustments LA rode to the Cup.

This is funny but true,if I can sit in my chair at home and yell "get ready to shoot" two seconds before Hemmr gets yelled at by the rest of the room to "shoot"then we have a dynamic to review,why am I yelling get ready to shoot before anyone else has even clued in to the developing scoreing dynamic,they seem to catch up right at the SHOOT moment---but they dont see it comeing soon enough--like Hemmer must not see it comeing.hemmer needs ME upstairs watching the game or at home watching the game or practice on my computer so I CAN FIX HIS TIMEING AND VISION for him,it wont take long,Hemmer knows as well as we do when to shoot but he isnt able to keep up with the speed of his execution when visualiseing the offensive catalyst he is approaching,he is ultra-focused on the defensive scheme he is engaging at high speed so he just needsan "ear in the sky"to beep him when to shoot enough times for him to see the shortcuts instinctually to the shooting spots.

Hemmer needs to learn to see the game develop in 3D,ha ha ha,yes you heard it right,he needs some NHS coaching,and not much,maybe a week to change his entire game,the NHS will teach him a version of the Pimsleur method of learning one integrated into the NHS so as to apply to Hockey by ME and ME ALONE,ha ha ha ha.

And before anyone says anything "nutty" like,if it was so simple why hasnt anyone done it that way??You have no proof it works!!---i will cough up a hairball,no one has done it for that exact reason,they dont know how well this method of teaching works because NO ONE HAS USED IT AS A CORE VALUE WHEN CREATING A HOCKEY SYSTEM,individuals with high level communication skills like Ralph Krueger and others who are formally trained in effective communication skills and teaching techniques will use methods in some ways similar to the Pimsleur inspired/NHS methods----but I developed a way to teach entire lineups of Athletes to see the dynamics of the game in a completely new way at the exact same time,putting them in tune immediatly and most effectively.I applied many concepts to create a SPORTS FRIENDLY "Pimsleur inspired NewAge Hockey System"an absolutely simple and easy to learn and to execute system of playing ice-hockey,and in doing this I opened up an entirely new way of viewing the management of an NHL hockey team both on and off the ice.

For 200 yrs the Church suppressed the fact that the Sun DIDNT revolve around the earth,my expectations of acceptance of the NHS are realistic,thats why I had to be unconventional in my approach to getting the data out.My scorecard says the NHS has had a made a quantifiable and direct contribution to a Cup win in its second year of exposure,that is a pretty good record.I am not giveing anything new related to the NHS away just yet.The record already speaks for itself and why shouldnt I profit??I am in no hurry as I dont own a hockey team or run one that I want to win a Stanley Cup---get it ,I dont accept the suppression and attempted role reversal,I have put enough data out there and can prove teams achieved positive results using the NHS,so as I say a team can come to me now,besides this wasnt my career,I didnt spend my life playing hockey and dreaming of becomeing an instant Guru,not at all,I didnt even really like skateing,never mind playing hockey.ha ha ha ha,life is funny sometimes.

My net investment has been two years of spare time ,and a couple of layers of fingertip skin due to smoking keyboards,ha ha ha.

To be quite frank I am tired of going over this stuff so much,and just want to focus on a single team or group of players,my primary intent with all this internet posting was to build a concrete cyber-record of my ceaseless attempts to get the NHS to the Oilers and it became an entirely different monster,now the issue has evolved because the more I discuss the NHS and post about it the more it takes on a life of its own,because this is really just me finally writeing down and verbally explaining my cerebral visualisation of the NHS.But as it is being documented and then compared to any other system I can find it is becomeing stronger and more "real"so to speak,it is being materialised or manifested from concept to communication to initiation already at warp speed---LAs NHS integration proves this to be fact because they won a Cup with an NHS adjusted hybrid system.

So whats left for me to do,spend every day explaining the basics of the NHS to people on the internet???NOT!!!

I am not going to post the entire system database ANYWHERE,and I only released a very small amount of data to enable an adjustment of the hybrid system,I held back the bulk of the NHS data for the Oilers sole use,remember this was created for them??I have discussed many core values of the NHS online in different situations but without the entire program this means little,so the integrity of the NHS is rocksolid and the Oilers still have exclusive opportunity to take the entire NHS out of circulation until they see fit to release it ,if ever,but as things stand I am tireing of the runaround attatched to this entire issue of introduceing a new system of play to my favorite team,and when that shine wears off then the catalyst has disappeared and so does my desire or interest,but the NHS now has a cyber-life of its own so I am still here plugging away.The problem is that the NHS is like my team now and I NEED to win at all costs,so I cant say 100% that someday I might not just put the NHS before the Oilers and simply dump the data into cyberspace in a few select spots so it can produce the sucess it was designed to create.Till then I am just another "over the top"fan,who is liveing vicariously through his keyboard and his imagination,after all that doesnt sound half bad now does it??

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That was Sept-2012 above,not 2009.methinks,MyBad.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Peter.....Mac-L....FYI...you need to quantify and define Intuitive Empath....you need to immediatly grasp that you CANNOT immitate replicate or duplicate this process or impact congruently.Only a handfull of identified people in the world can be considered legitimate Intuitive Empaths as per their history of documented consistant fluid accurate anticipatory results.

Mac-L....I could in one post provide a Moma2s NewAge Hockey System ...Tactical Dynamic Template....which would show everyone exactly what you did with your Process and Personell during the Worlds.....if this is done the Template will be 100% accurate and some primary steps of your personal Process will be forever exposed and also EXPLAINED....you see the NHS gives more than a dynamic profile it also gives an intuitive instinct profile,it shows your coaching patterns and habits,exposes you as well as the Process .I will not do this Mac-L.I will say one word and you will know...Taylor.

The Stats nerds/cons/addicts/fans.....will NEVER...be able to hi-jack an Intuitive Empaths impacts and be able to explain themselves...ever.I said this over 5 years ago and it will always be this way.

The fans of Moma2s NewAge Hockey System or the NHS deserve to know how the Philosophies and concepts were concieved of....this is how....they were illustrated to you first-hand by an Intuitive Empath....some NHL Managers now understand how potent an asset an Intuitive Empath can be when used in the proper context....it was simply fortunate for NHL Hockey and Sports in general that an Intuitve Empath developed competative dynamic experience at high levels.Simply how the cards played out.Wayne is a rare bird but he was never the only bird.

I am bored with Hockey now.....enough has been done....I have developed the OPTIMAL METHODOLOGY....there is nothing left to interest me......and interest is what motivated me.Every Stanley Cup won since the NHS inception has carried Moma2s NewAge Hockey Systems brand upon it.This is called dominance.

To the Stats cons and Media and Hockey Industry schills who support them.....I say....Sayonara dum-dums....you silly buggers needed the inputs more than the Hockey Managers....had you embraced and supported the NHS you could have elevated your fledgling and now dieing Industry to the top of the Pro-Sports Industry pile.Instead you have failed to evolve and are now atop the trash heap where you have actually LOST GROUND gained over an entire decade.Engaging the NHS proved to be quite disastrous.

To be frank...the single most derelict team in the entire NHL now is the Hawks....they know exacly what an Intuitive Empath can do during games...forget the Philosophies and Concepts...the Hawks understand fully what this asset can provide to them....the winning edge...so now for refusing to openly endorse the NHS they are the Pro Sports Worlds most knowingly and intentionally derelict management group.On the Flipside they also know what can be easily done TO THEM.

When the Hawks recieved the data and executed the 3-man lateral o-zone entry during the final game......they validated the real-time impacts of an Intuitive Empath at the highest levels,yet again.

When the Hawks adjusted their projection and definition of their spheres of influence on the ice.....they ADDED a NEWLY incorporated NHS concept....one which stems directly from Wayne Gretzkys style of hockey.This adjustment allowed them to overcome the size disadvantage and associated tactics in a dominating manner.Without this adjustment they dont even advance to the Finals.....so Moma2s NewAge Hockey System was validated EARLY in the Hawks run and also at the VERY END.

It matters not if everyone knows these to be the facts....the Hawks know them to be facts...and THIS is what makes them epiclly derelict to not be here now pursuing the NHS full bore.

Now Mac-L and Peter SHOULD have this history on their desks right now.....but they do not...and the reality is that the assets which SHOULD be red-flagging every single step for them have let them down in an epic manner....the STATISTICAL DEPT....this is who HAD TO HAVE RECOGNISED AND QUANTIFIED THE NUMBERS PATTERNS ABSOLUTELY CONNECTED TO THE NHSs IMPACTS.Why did they not fill Kevin Lowe and Mac-T and Quinn and Renney and Krueger and Eakins and Nelson in on the TRUE STATISTICAL FACTS?That there was a NewAge Philosophy and concept being introduced to the NHL which was creating recognisable against the grain statistical patterns and that although they could identify the patterns post-execution they COULD NOT DEFINE OR CONCEPTUALISE OR EXPLAIN CAUSALITY......this would have allowed K-Lowe and Mac-T and others the chance to throw their immense cumulative skillsets behind supporting his NewAge impact.....instead the Oilers Stats inputs credited these NewAge impacts to all kinds of "Advanced Stats" ideas being created and marketed on-the-fly paralell to and copiying the NHS impacts........the Oilers internal Stats crew beginning with DrkHrse and Myles Fee had to have BY PROXY known where the NHS stats patterns were coming from.They chose to be Service-to-Self instead of Service-to-Others and this let down the team,Professional and ethical boundaries were stretched to imperceptible levels of tensile stress.

Moma2 FORGIVES all now .....it is off the Karmatic menu now.....FORGIVENESS has been projected.

Now you know what Intuitive Empaths do for fun when they focus on one interesting thing for a stimulating amount of time,they CHANGE EVERYTHING FOR THE BETTER......they STREAMLINE PROCESSES.....they GEL IDEAS....they EVOLVE IDEOLOGIES......they create PHILOSOPHIES....they birth CONCEPTS AND TACTICS.....they seek and find OPTIMAL DYNAMIC TEMPLATES.

So who likes long good-byes? I am outta here man....Peter or whoever....there is no more Moma2s NewAge Hockey System in play....nothing....no more supportive online posts....nothing ......you will not recieve a response here or elsewhere if you inquire about Moma2s NewAge Hockey System...because no such thing exists beyond my own conceptions....and those have ended.

I suggest that if you are interested in the services of an Intuitive Empath to help you understand patterns surrounding your own dynamic you look for one the traditional ways...try the free-classifieds....in E-Town....but if you are seeking anything Hockey related look somewhere else.

You have your answers now....so your attentions have been renumerated.

edit on 28-7-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I just watched some old W.G videos.....one of them was focused on a single aspect of Waynes game....one of his sweetest tactics....one which opponents learned from Moma2 and used to snooker an All-Star Goalie out of the Oilers hands-Dubnyk was solid gold but was over-handled and over-coached....he was victimised by one of the Great-Ones favorite tactics opponents learned to execute via NHS processes the SAME WAYS WAYNE USED THEM.Dubby was derailed by TREND.

In fact the transition-seam tactic which de-railed Dubby and the Elbow-hole or Chicken-Wing shots which the NHS has made popular again are and were basic hockey tactics and also primary Gretzky weapons.

If you know what Wayne was tying to do then you can see how he played the Coaches System tightly and was NOT a Free-Wheeling Freddie.

I think Wayne Getzkys records can ALL be SHATTERED because I have discovered how to apply my Intuitive Empath skillset to Dynamiclly Micro-Managing HOCKEY GAMES in real-time.

Wayne I thank you for your gifts you bequeathed upon us all for so many years....thank you for the LESSONS.

I have made good with your tutelage Sir.

Young Sir Hopkins is your heir apparent Wayne......he thinks a lot like we do...he just needs to work on his shot decisions.....Wayne I watched an interview of you when you were a kid....you were reassuring the Fans that the statistics would follow the WINNING not the other way around...like they think today with all of the con-job advanced stats garbage being bought......this is why I posted today Wayne.... to show you how far the game has fallen since you were involved and to encourage you to consider returning to the Fold.

Wayne before you were 20 years old you were batteling the poisoned stats perspectives...you got Glen and PeterP. to listen to you....or you would have never optimised your skillset like you did.

Moma2 ALSO fought the poisoned stats influences and smashed them......Moma2 has branded the last 4 Stanley Cups with NewAge marks.

Wayne why you dont call up Moma2 and join forces for the good of the game?

Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management were patterned after your own personal perspectives Wayne...I found a way to share it all Wayne....why not work with me and each EVERYONE to see the game how we can?

Wayne I know you are an Intuitive Empath by birth....I can tell when I listen to you talk as a kid.So you were an anonmaly.

So am I.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Nail Yakupovs shooting % was 20% when he broke in......he is capable of consistantly producing this result.

So is Jordan,so is Ryan,so is J Schultz,so is Leon so is Slepyshev.Hall doesnt need 20% he is a force of nature and will eventually become the Dagger he was born to be every night.

Where have all the Cowboys gone? Russia.That is where the EMOTIONS OF HOCKEY NOW LIVE.....roles HAVE BEEN REVERSED now....the Canadian

I want to see Slepyshev in an Oilers uniform....I like his drama and his passion for scoring...he is like Yak2...he LOVES to score goals...genuinely loves it.

Slepyshev-Yakimov-Yakupov would make a dominating line if Mac-L ran 4 even minutes lines.Massive size up the gut with better than good speed....Lightening fast LW with above average one-timer and overall hand-eye co-ordination....extremely crafty and elusive RW with ELITE shot and release......Bogdan can FORCE things to go his way every shift.....in the NHL you TAKE things from others every night...you FORCE your way to the wins.Lets not waste time.I could take this single line and run rough-shod over EVERYONE thru Oilers Training Camp and at the end of the day dominance is King and the rest is BS......if you DOMINATE IN CAMP YOU WILL DOMINATE IN THE NHL.Give me 10 dynamics with the Oilers most experienced veteran Players defending this line and I will show them how to score at a 25%+ rate...that is on 25+% of POSSESIONS NOT SHOTS.How did you think Gagner scored 8 points in 60 minues during one of the most drab defensive low scoring eras NHL Hockey has ever seen?You think he was trying to score?Nope---he was OPTIMALLY MANAGING his possesions via a SUPERIOR PROCESS influenced by Intuitive Dynamic Management and Intuitive Dynamic Analysis,the points took care of themselves because they had to be scored by someone due to dynamic force being applied properly on the ice by Gagner and his teammates.

The appropriate Championship level of urgency has not been executed or planned for in Edmonton[excluding Nelson who had it tuned in especially at the end of the season under difficult circumstances] since Krueger was here and Sam Gagner was leading the team internally...something management couldnt handle....that Sam Gagner was EVOLVING NATURALLY INTO THE OILERS CAPTAIN.....they 86ed him on purpose.....biggest mistake in Franchise history because Sam was poised to take the Oiler down the Kings and Hawks paths he was about to turn Kruegers Oilers into a Stanley Cup winning team....but he was stopped intentionally by management.

I believe there is some Karmatic kick-back associated with the way Krueger/Gagner/Jones/many ex-Oilers were "weeded out" the entire roster was eventually purged save the Core....an entire roster of players who were tuned in to the exact System the Kings and Hawks have won the last 4 Cups with BEFORE THEY WERE AWARE OF IT...the Oilers had data acess to the Kings and Hawks NewAge data in 2008-2009....LONG before the Kings and then Hawks and then NHL Western Conference and now League hopped onto the bandwagon.Someone tried to PURGE a philosophy from a roster by 86ing every man associated in any ways wih it .....a spy was sent in and men were taken out from the inside...rotten stuff boys....like peeking under the Good Lady Karmas dress,don think nuthin is gonna happen fellas.

Someone PURGED the EXACT SYSTEM-PROCESS-PHILOSOPHY which has won 4 consecutive Stanley Cups from the Oilers Fanchise......a System they were the 1st NHL team ever to be exposed to beginning in 2008-2009....a System they were the FIRST TO LEARN and EXECUTE via Sam Gagner and Ralph Krueger . Both these men are STANDUP PROFESSIONALS who were blackballed by cowards who are now semi-remediated.....Krueger and Sam held in their hands together Excaliber....the NHL version of Excaliber....and someone told them they werent "good enough" or werent "bluebloods" or "in the Club" and they were caught off-guard from within and were career-assasinated.This will remain pertinant historical data.

Now the Flyers.....not who I would have chosen but it is what it is......now have Sam Gagner on board....they WILL become an Eastern Conference Powerhouse immediatly if they listen to Sam and he gets himself some help from Moma2 who will always remain loyal.Sam will always have the Moma2s support as will ALL supporters who were purged.BTW....Sams optimal abilitys project when he is allowed to use Wayne Gretzkys management process...a single catalyst process....the one he used with Ralph Krueger.This is NOT what the Hawks are doing now...this is BETTER THAN or SUPERIOR TO the Hawks Processes.This is much more like Sidneys style which he has LOST recently.Solid System with one stick to stir the drink.The Hawks were over-zealous and didnt quite catch Silent Sams management influences at work.The Hawks caught a Bus alright but one they were "herded onto",back-at-cha Scotty Bowman.....you missed the boat and adopted the Process someone else chose for you then led you to.YES---it is better than what you had...YES you have won a few intermittant Cups with it....but NO it is NOT the best Process available....not by a long-shot.Mr.Bowman you owe the last 2 Cups to Moma2 and history will one day show you were derelict in not crediting the source of your sucess properly and that this failure was intentional and a part of a much bigger Stakeholder fiscally driven dynamic.I am aware you are "good with things" how they are Scotty...but you should not be....your self-rationalisations are not right and you know it....you have taken something for nothing Scotty and you know it is wrong and so do your men....all of them will carry this bad Karma with them now till they can shed it IF they can ....what was worth it to you Scotty might not have been a good bet for them.

I clearly said Intuitive Empath.....this is what drives Moma2.

Peter---Mac-L......do you understand?

Winning is easier to do than losing ...you have to DO THINGS to win and you must also DO THINGS to lose....these things dont just happen on their own...so YOU have complete control dynamiclly.....now how would a neophyte manage their Progam if they knew they were in DYNAMIC CONTROL???....possibly using Intuitive Dynamic Management??....possibly catalysed by data garnered using Intuitive Dynamic Analysis???...possibly huh?

You dont have names for concepts and processes because you have been brought up in the House of Statistics since you first played organised Hockey,and these are non-stats based philosophies and concepts and tactics.NEW ONES.

Do you men seriously believe a bunch of advanced stats con-jobs have anything valuable to offer you after you have now been told that is has really been a single Intuitive Empath evolving NHL hockey the last 6 years from an external perspective?Bringing Newage ideas into a game which had been stagnating for a decade or more could NOT have been done using numbers.

Being forgiving is in no way connected to being forgetfull.

I forgive...but history has no emotions and cannot be denied.

Peter-Mac-L.......your opportunity has an expiry date on it...one the others did not have to deal with...its external to hockey...if you dont get your feet wet in the next 2 weeks then you will never get the chance because no one will.

Moma2 needs something now.Not later....now or never.

You guys have a 100% guaranteed non-inerference dynamic now.....but your window of opportunity is closing and Moma2 puts the past where it belongs when the time is right.

You might not have an easy time grasping that this has been fun for Moma2....an excercise to keep skills sharp...not a job but a moonlighting scenario.I moonlight in your Dreams.....what I do for kicks you spend careers dreaming up ways to duplicate.

I once watched teenage girl in my School-Class who had never fired a gun put 6 out of 6 bullets into the Bulls-eye of a target with open sights....I had been shooting regurlarly for 5 years then and was as shocked as the instructors on the Range... she said she was sorry she was only having fun and did what the book said instead of listening to the Instructor.Funny huh?She felt sorry she had done something no one present would likely ever do?she thought she screwed up and let the instructors down by NOT MISSING like everyone else had.She was genuine. Unless you understand the sheer magnitude of what she accomplished and her unlimited potentials you cannot fathom how epic this was.It reminds me of Sam Gagners 8 point night....he was just as genuine then and he was also going by a differen "book" than his instructors and producing exponentially better results than they were capable of producing in a very humble way.

Moma2 TRIED to be humble...but NHL Hockey is a Sharktank man....Pro-Sports is bloody battleground when you go beneath the skin of the beast itself,Moma2 had to Roar and Bite with terminal intentions simply to co-exist.

Peter...Mac-L....watch Slepyshev and how he squares up on-the-fly and makes scoring impossible goals look easy....like Wayne did....he looks like bloody Wayne Gretzky when he uses his slapper....he is elite already....it is like watching a replay of a Yakupov goal....his release is like a Hornets movements unnaturally fast and painfully scary but beautiful to watch.

FYI Slepyshev PLAYS HIMSELF AROUND THE PUCK LIKE NUGE AND WAYNE DO AND DID,he sees the ice this way.Hallsy and Conner and Eberle do NOT do his nor does Leon.

Bring him now...he is like Nail full of passion but he is a bit more nasty in nature, Slepyshev LIKES to bury the puck on you...he ENJOYS IT and RUBS IT IN....he elevates his game to elite level when you openly try to stop him from scoring.He is like McDavid in that the harder you try to keep him off he scoresheet the more personally he takes it.Could be another Kurri or Risto....maybe.....the dynamic is right for someone like him to step up now.When Goalies get scored on by Slepyshev they often dont know how he got it by them ,they are burned badly because they didn expect the shot....not like Nail who stares Goalies down and then just OUTGUNS THEM CLEANLY....Slepyshev is very very tricky like Nuge can be when he wants to and like J Schulz can be when he is allowed to use his skillset fully.

Slepyshevs shooting style will translate to the NHL immediatly.....like Selannes did ...he is a natural at any level...Bogdans impact will also translate immediatly and he will find a Russian Mean Streak when he faces NHL competition which no one thinks he has in him....when guys try to really hurt him and his Teammates...which they will regurlary do he will quickly learn to erupt like a Volcano IMHO.He looks like a nice mellow guy but so do all Russians.Bogdan is the Nut-cracker who FORCES opponents to double-team him every playaction and this means natural shoot-first guys like Slepyshev have a 2 step advantage .....this translates into goals goals goals.Consistantly.Add a puck-strong center like Leon on the right side backhanding passes to Slepyshev cross-ice and pacing the attack for Bogdan and BANGO.You have the next Gretz-Kurri and no one is named McDavid or Hall.

If it werent for McDavid I would want to see Yakupov on this lines RW with Bogdan in the middle and Slepyshev on the LW,but Conner is going to ride Nails shooting skills like a rented Mule for 82 games and drive them both into elite territory,Conner is not childish like Hall and Ebbs were when the froze out Nail in the beginning,and yes the past is the past ,Conner will LOOK FOR NAIL every playaction and FEED OFF OF HIS ENERGY .Conners shoot-1st mentality is not like the one Nuge has chosen to develop and McDavids focus supports Yakupovs game perfectly.

To be frank IMHO Ryan-Nugent-Hopkins will be the man to beat statisticlly.....he will play less minutes and double or triple his goal scoring output.I still see him as the brains behind the beast.I am not sure McDavid can best Nuge overall now or ever....Nuge is not a normal player....he has policed himself at an elite level so far....IMHO he MUST focus on scoring goals now like a demon to support the team 1st and his overall NHL career evolutionary curve 2nd....Nuge needs to show he CAN score with the big dogs now which he can surely do.

Mac-Ls 'Olympic Model" will be offensively focused...he believes in smashing you to pieces with dominant offense....which is PERFECT...and he has shown excellent ability to use Hall as a Dagger....not something else.....Hall was a 5on5 NIGHTMARE for all opposition working for Mc-L.This was a management coup not a Hall showboat.

If Mac-L can translate this asset and line management process onto 4 seperate and equally used NHL lines....optimally managing his most potentoffensive and dominant impacts as catalysts... he will start off winning and not slow down.

My biggest fear is that Mac-L focuses on his transitions from a Sharks perspective and old habits and that he is slow to convert his skillset to his Oilers assets as they are.....I dont want to see the ROSTER molded and carved up I want to see the PROCESS treated like the rented mule here.

I say Mac-L needs to focus on Bogdan like he was a #1 overall pick...to bring him in as a personal project because Bogdan has more POWER=FORWARD potential than any other Oiler over 200lbs.Keeping Yakimov in minutes will feed Mac-ls need to CRUSH when this unavoidable urge surfaces....he will need something tangible to ease the cravings so Bogdan needs to be available because he can legitimately force ALL NHL Teams to double-team his huge body and skillset......Bogdan is not Luke Gadzic he is very very skilled and can score and pass very effectively so when he gets into position on the ice he is a very very real threat to score not a pylon.Bogdan is skilled enough to play on all 4 lines adding his o-zone nut-cracking ability to all 4 forward "pairs".....if you ask Yakimov to go to the net or up he middle he WILL go to the net and up the gut consistantly and dominantly.End of story.You MUST be dominant at the NHL level and to be as big and fast and skilled as Bogdan makes you DOMINANT. The Oilers have not had a big man this skilled EVER.....this is no joke....they must use him now and often.Even NASTY Purcell or Puoliot or Hendricks or Klinkhammer or Pitlick or Gadzic or Korpikosky or Letestu can NOT do what Bogdan Yakimov can do right now today at the NHL level impact wise.NO ONE IS STOPPING Big-Yak on any ice surface if he is used properly it is simple .

Slepyshev-Yakimov-Draisaitl........LW Speed /onetimer threat....Middle dominant size threat...RW big puckstrong passer making backhanders to a DOMINANT MIDDLE IMPACT as a 1st layer and defaulting to a LETHAL FARSIDE LW ONE-TIMER with anything Bogdan misses in front as he comes in .2 Big Centers to dominte FOs supporting each other.Everyones strengths pulling in one direction.Leon being optimised along with everyone else.

edit on 1-8-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
David Staples,Johnathan Quick,Johnathan Willis,these are some of the MSM Industry people in Edmonton,not all but a few of the Blackhats .

Some fellas insist on continuing to disrespect and disenfranchise the NHS.

These complicit con-jobs are making a united MSM push on behalf of their Stakeholders interest in the Advanced Stats Movement......they have been working like this for 4 years minimum ........they are sneaky but stupid.

This group has been furtively and actively using their cumulative MSM pull to arificially and intentionally hinder the growth of and to direct the evolutionary paths of several different Industries.

They have been trying to in an organised way attribute NHL Hockeys recent evolutions to a misleading cause.

They are together pushing the advanced stats industry forward using their MSM jobs and the impacts of those jobs as weapons...this is a direct conflict of interest and was somehing the MSM industry could not do in the past,this level of inerference by a fiscally driven Stakeholder Group is UNHEARD OF in Pro-Sports.....the overlapping of MSM and Online Blogging has created a new window of opporunity for these con-jobs to work with.

These guys most recently Staples are trying to connect real NHL dots and create their own BS story.....Staples is now trying to connect Sutters direct ANTI-ADVANCED STATS comments from years ago to the Advanced Stats Industry where he and his pals have Stakeholder interests .He is trying to "connect" the Possesion/Transition evolution to his minions instead of the NHS.

These guys are attempting to blanket MSM and Online sources with their Stakeholder data which is BS and is possibly criminal in nature,conspiritorial .

The con-jobs are following up .....back when the Kings won 4 years ago this Group tried to harness some of the Kings Mojo for their own criminal usage.In interviews they tried to bait Sutter into saying his team was using a more defensive style of Hockey but Sutter CORRECTED the reporter and CLEARLY said his Team was playing a POSSESION game NOT a DEFENSIVE GAME.......had Sutter said "defensive" the con-jobs were planning on rolling out a bunch of BS advanced stats crap to hijack media attention and power.

This Sutter issue is critical because lots of NHL people commented on the evolution towards a POSSESION TYPE GAME not a defensive type game........you see the advanced stas Cabal were early on trying to hijack the "defensive" aspects of Hockey so they could make money off of NHL Teams selling them repackaged numbers attatched to BS ideas.

When the NHS rolled into town and began to CHANGE EVERYTHING about how Championship NHL Hockey is played this Cabal were faced with extincion.....and they knew and still know it.

You see as an Intuitive Empath I can see every move they make and can idenify and anticipate every single move they make peripheral or central....not only that but I can jump in ANYWHERE long their BS-line and take people to the EXACT spots where this group began to mislead them....I can show how-when-why ect ect....it is SIMPLE to do.

I am calling for help now.S.O.S
It is time to engage terminally.

They backed off of Nail and Justin when they were challenged because they have Lawyers working with them and they have basic legal focus and are well aware their actions can be illuminated easily once they are challenged, but its to late to hit and run now.......damages have been done and reparations must be made.

Lawyers are color coded and we have been seeing the coersive influences of some amature Yellow-Colored ones......the NHS is asking for help ....for an "Anonymous Angel" to bring in some Green-Colored Lawyers who trump Yellow on the Color Wheel.This WILL END UP BEING LITIGATED eventually because it must be done now,possibly on an EPIC SCALE DRAGGING NHL HOCKEY THROUGH THE MEDIA LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

This will simply take a Green Colored Legal Firms acumen to remediate.....the process will be lightening fast....this is not a battle it is a CORRECTION......negotitions will be pre-arranged and expedient and final.

Moma2 is interested in every single one of the Cabal.....one by one by one or all at once...it matters not how,but every single entity will be remediated.Yes fellas EVERY ONE OF YOU and as an Intuitive Empath I will miss not a single one of you.Just like in a Hockey game fellas I am calling in the firepower....I am dialing in....I am over-seeing and I will follow both ends of the Template wherever and for as far as they go until I have both the Dragons Head AND its Tail in my jaws....then I will spit it out at the feet of someone who is designed to process garbage like this Stakeholder Group happens to be.

Fellas you had poor legal advice from the get-go and you cannot UN-DO the things you have already done.

No NHL Executive is going to take a Fall for an Advanced Stats con-job Salesman...Eakins showed us all how that goes down.So we can begin with Kevin Lowe...go to the Kings Sutter...then to the Hawks Bowman....then to the Blues....then to the current Flames.....well you get the idea.

You see the statistics clearly showed the impacts Moma2 created beginning with Pat Quinns endosement and ending with Kevin Lowes suppression the Kings and Hawks endorsements and the Advanced Stats Cabals Hi-Jacking and collusion ....the Moma2 impacts were NEW...they were OBVIOUS.....they were UNAVOIDABLE....they were chronological and definate.....and they were 100% documented via basic statistical patterning.

The NHL has Bettman who is Teflon and represents the entire game of Hockey and who is no fool when it comes to coming clean at the right times to cut losses....the Owners/NHL Teams Managers have MONEY/Green Colored Lawyers who WIN....neither one of these entities is taking the fall here.......you little Advanced Stats Cabal weasels will all have your days sooner than you think...your hidey-holes in MSM will be your Achilles Heels....your overlapping of MSM and Online influences will prove to be terminal to you for this was your ORIGINAL MISCALCULATION ....you ALL took calculated risks...and only a few have paid the Piper.Daryl Katz has his house in order and he has been very dilligent and CORRECTED HIS MENS DIRECTIONS without losing them as assets and friends and without undermining the forward direction of his business and this is awsome business acumen at work ....he brought in some forensic auditors who SHOULD HAVE ended up at Moma2 if they were fully co-operated with.....because there is no relationship between Katz and Moma2 we obviously can see that either the "forensic audit" missed Moma2 OR post-audit it was decided for legal or other reasons to remove Moma2 from the option list.......making an informed...a 100% informed decision to remove Moma2 as an option is 100% acceptable provided there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO weighted defensive/excusatory inputs into the process which catalyse from the original suppression of the data 5 years ago and the subsequent purging of the roster and the constant drama...... "missing" Moma2 during the Audit is of course not acceptable simply because there is NO RATIONAL possibility of missing this impact hence if it was missed it was missed BY DESIGN or someone helped it happen.Because of the "forensic audit" which we assume is on the level we are left to postulate that Katz has made an informed decision to ignore Moma2 for his own reasons.

There would be some wisdom in Katz endorsing and supporting Moma2 fully and completely right now via a personal services contract and absolute Katz-Quality Green-Colored Legal support in defending Moma2 from the Advanced Stats Cabal.It would with a 100% certainty clear him from any and all involvement in the suppression and collusion......because you see the entire Professional Hockey Industry was deprived of something which eventually impacted them all...Oilers?Kings?Hawks?Flames?..hopefully you didnt interfere with Moma2s data and contribute to its suppression or in any ways hinders other NHL Teams from openly and naturally acessing it.Any Stats asset these Teams employed who served this suppressionist purpose peripherally or who copied and ripped off Moma2 are simply extensions of the Franchise so the NHL Teams are still 110% accountable ....they cannot create proprietary things[Hawks] using un-paid for intellectual property which does not belong to them even if it comes into the process via stats analysis or other Franchise conduits[Dellow/Dallas].

If you are an NHL Team and you WORK TOGETHER WITH a Cabal of people who are involved in the Advanced Stats Industry and you hire guys from the Online community who are connected to this Cabal and insert them DIRECTLY INTO YOUR NHL PROCESSES you feed yourselves poison-pills.If it can be show reasonably that you KNEW before you hired these assets AND that they were scalping intellectual-data from un-credited and non-compensated individuals online with the intentions of re-packaging these ideas and selling them to you "laundered" and clean then you elevate yourself to another higher Stakeholder Level.

There needs to be a seperation between NHL Franchises and the Advanced Stats cabal.......or the NHL Teams and owners will be painted by Proxy with the same Brush as the crooked Advanced Stats Analyst/MSM Writer-Radio input/Blogger/Consulting-Seminar/Hockey School-Coaching ect ect fiscally driven Stakeholder Group will now be colored with.

I mean an NHL Team or Owner could justify remediations if they can show they were in a Fiscally driven Stakeholder action deprived of a product or process which could have generated fiscal revenues for their Hockey Businesses...this could run right into fighting to overturn contractual agreements where specific Teams used a suppressed process to inflate a Players statistical value before selling a deceptive asset to someone they knew could never provide the complimentary process the asset needs to reproduce stats with his new team .

If an NHL Team shows they were given a crooked bill of sale and had stolen propety sold to them unknowingly by an internal asset...well they might create enough initiated seperation to show dilligence.......but failing to implicate this internal asset and protecting it results in an admission of circumstance.Kinda like throwing out the baby and keeping the bathwater AKA the Fee-DrkHrse-Dallas-Dellow Drama where ALL are still connected to the Franchise.

The Hawks might want to consider his same approach considering their "proprietary" new data stance.Scotty showed 100% knowledge of the "new" impacts so he knew he was going to have to either buy or copy something NEW...he chose to copy it,then call his reproductions proprietary.

The Kings unbelievably might slide in under the Accountability-Radar in terms of active knowledge and suppression and Cabal connections .

The Flames are in deep because they have long-term and deep Cabal connections.

How do Crosby and Ovechkin and Stamkos feel now knowing they have NOT let themselves and their teams down the last 4 years but that instead they have been working with one-hand-tied behind their backs because they are using inferior Systems and Processes?How about their Fans?Maybe these people would have liked to have watched their own Team using the same Systems as the Kings and Hawks use and winning Stanley Cups with it?This same dynamic could apply to MANY MANY NHL TEAMS.

Now if a select few Hockey Industry people conspired to suppress Moma2 in the beginning like the Oilers could have and then other external NHL People borrowed Moma2s data and won a Cup with it like Stolly and Sutter and the LA Kings could have and then the Advanced Stats Con-Jobs hi-jacked Moma2s data and began re-packaging it and re-selling it as new advanced-stats ideas like the Blogging/MSM/Hockey Industry/Advanced Stats Analysis Industry Cabal could have and then yet another external NHL Team recognised Moma2s impacts and TRACKED IT DOWN then hired diversionary assets to launder the data so they could produce seemingly proprietary data and lay validity and claim to it legally like the Hawks could have,and then maybe the Advanced Stats?Online/MSM Cabal could INSERT a member directly into an NHL Teams Heart and process like Eakins-Dellow could have done....then ........well then Katz cleaned up his house he has not removed the trash yet but it is already in bags by the door....but no one else in the NHL has begun this process .

Daryl might be wise to follow up this well planned action with what any truly innocent Businessman would do....make an immediate and genuine and remedial offer to Moma2 ASAP,aknowledge circumstance and define Historical and current intentions.Had anyone been truly misled and deprived of something valuable they would upon realisation pursue it properly were it available.Then let his Green Colored Legal Dept finish up with any loose ends related to his newest aquisition so his NHL Team may begin winning Championships.

I mean if Jon Cooper and Steve Stamkos know the Hawks were using a suppressed secret weapon they had a right to know about and this is what beat them in the Stanley Cup Finals ...shouldnt they feel ripped-off and a bit upset about it?Maybe they need to watch replays and note the looks on their own faces and connect the dots to Moma2 and the Hawks execution....at those moments....maybe watch the Hawks earlier series for the same connections.Maybe the Flames would like to explain their past epiclly sucessfull season and what drove it?

Jarret Stoll can put the Demons to rest by coming to Moma2 for forgiveness......he doesn need to carry the entire burden himself.There is work for him to do.....especially on the Book Circuit when he retires....but for now he needs redemption and that always comes from Home....hurry up young Pup.Let it all out...dont let it feed on you any longer...you are forgiven....now follow your instincts.You know with 100% certainty where to find answers others cannot see....so go there now.It is my opinion that were Mr.Gretzky to know the full and complete circumstances surrounding Stollys path and could grasp the immense pressure and unbelievable circumstances he was engendered into and how much of a complete victim of circumstance he periodiclly was......Wayne might reconsider his option of offering Stolly any level of respect....Wayne knows right from wrong and he understands redemption....how difficult it is to execute as compared to screwing up. Gretzky is connected to Moma2 in more ways than are possible were it not meant to be.

Daryl....Jarret is worth the efforts if he can man-up now....he was victim of circumstances at many defining moments of his career.....enough to warrant a re-do.He understands the Moma2 data and fills a key hole in the roster....his value is at an all-time NHL low now....and coming back to Edmonton burden-free could reap great dividends for Mac-L.If Stoll can sit down face-to-face and tell you he knows of and uses Moma2s data then Daryl your answers are in front of you and you are for the 1st time as an NHL owner AHEAD OF THE NHLs CURVE in every way possible especially if you have retained Moma2 to a personal services dynamic.

Conner McDavid deserves the absolute best supports available...Moma2 is an Intuitive Empath and is one of them....if you can allow Stoll to be the conduit which plugs Conner McDavid and the incredibly skilled Roster the Oilers have directly into the HEART OF THE PROCESS which has won the last 4 consecutive Stanley Cups .....you make it so .....if Stoll tells you face-to-face in confidence that he has connections to Moma2 in ANY DEGREE OR WAYS.....Katz you must by Proxy accept this entire chronological history from Moma2s perspective as TRUTH and proceed as such.Stolly was in on Moma2s data from the very beginning even pre-dating K-Lowe and his minions....Jarret was neck and neck with Gagner on the Moma2 learning curve and he is one of the purest sources of validation available.

Pat Quinn live on camera endorsing Moma2.....Stoll validating implemenation of Moma2 data....Bowman copying Moma2s concepts....the undeniable absolute statistical patterns the Moma2 data created and still create.Hundreds of cohesive LIVE Game/Online/video supported NHL Team Moma2 interactions.Dallas-Dellow tying to copy Moma2s data.And so much more.....Daryl...Peter...Mac-L....forget the rest because you 3 are now driving this Bus.......where do you stand on this?Right now today?

Jarret all this aside.....you need to let it go...to do so you need to make it right....let everyone know where you learned what you learned....dont let other people guide your moral compass look where it has taken you so far?Moma2 helped you once and will again.Put in on the record....let Katz know.... give Moma2s Mojo back....clear your own slate and let others deal with the Good lady Karma on their own terms.Moma2 is tieing up loose ends so use this window of opportunity now it will not carry the same impact soon.

To the advanced stats/MSM/Online/Seminar-Workshop/NHL Analyst fiscally driven Stakeholder Cabal....you guys are in a world of pain and dont even know it yet...your legal bills are going to be astronomical and the lawsuits your MSM Employers will be eating will be epic and precedent setting.To any NHL Team connected to witholding or suppressing Moma2 to the detriment of other NHL Teams....good luck to you when the Industrial Espionage Unit is done wih you.To the advanced stats influences who are now employed by NHL teams and who were not such 6 years ago....it will be with great joy that Moma2 watches you sink below the surface when your employers recognise what you have done to them the need for immediate seperation and demand reparations from you.Then you Cabal members will be cut out from the herd you have been hiding in so far.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

edit on 2-8-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Sept 12,2012,Jets Nation,On Rebuilding Edmonton Oilers Pt.9.NewAgeSys data only.

No matter where I go I find relevant historical NHS posts which still apply today to some degrees.

This was nice one.I enjoyed it.I hope you do to.

You paying attention Daryl?...PeterC.?......Mac-L.....I know you fellas holding hands in the broom closet where you are still hiding from the "Purge" have been paying attention for 6 years now....This was a reply to a post which was itself a reply to an earlier NHS post ,Moma2 had pinned the blame squarely on the System issues which were 100% killing the Team and were 100% stats related.....the Oilers had become a weak defensive shell of their former Franchise, a graveyard for NHL Players because as first the Dynasty complimentary Player assets then on-ice management acumen in Waynes Brains and Marks version of Waynes Brains were lost one by one... the Oilers suffered Grand Mal seisures with every departure.... they reached out for a painkiller and they used stats based[see excusatory] and supported defensive structured systems....... until pain relief turned into an addiction which snowballed them right to rock bottom where every addict eventually finds themselves.They became stats and excuse riddeled mess,until somehow Katz was FORCED TO PAY ATTENTION BY SOMEONE SMARTER THAN ALL THE KINGS MEN who he had been listening to loyally.....Daryl needs another "audit" to tell him he owes Moma2 a favor.Daryls "employees" had never run into an Intuitive Empath before.....and were absolutely overwhelmed and out of their league from First Contact forward.Even now Daryl is not getting the correct full data or one would expect he would show some respect and offer thank yous wholeheartedly because one person did for him what hundreds could not......people he pays MILLIONS of Dollars to let him down and a single DOMINANT online person with no resources other than cerebral imaging did their jobs with NO THANK YOUS OR RENUMERATIONS.....Mr.Katz has not behaved properly to what has proven to be his Friend.Only friends do favors for nothing and only friends stick around through the tough sledding long enough to really lend a hand till the job is done even if it mens single-handedly batteling charletans and users behind the Rink in the Alley. Yes Moma2 BUSTED UP Daryls Oilers buddies BAD BAD BAD.....but they needed a re-orientation and Daryl could not action it with incomplete data,they didnt wish to let him down and he didnt want to let them down and everyone froze up circled the Wagons and eventually got hooped together,they suffered a Group-Hoop.The Advanced Stats con-jobs who directly contributed to the static which has Kept Daryl in the dark by screwing with his managers for so long and peventing contact between Daryls Men he himself and Moma2 will look much worse when this is finally over,trust me. But Daryls "old Friends" with good intentions to Daryl I am sure tried to box-out his new Friend Moma2 and they ended up getting their ears boxed by the NHS.Daryl is lucky he still has his old friends but this dynamic may be because of his new friend who he doesnt seem to respect for some reason.....I am assuming it is because he isnt all the way in from the cold yet.Daryl you are welcome.

NewAgeSys wrote:

I almost had a breakdown reading this.And no it wasnt to long it was just right.

My god,you just presented all the evidence I want to use to run a couple of Oilers managaement people right out of town.

You just outlined the gutting of a dynasty,you just outlined the release and organisational loss of a group of elite level hockey people,a group that will not be reguilt within 20 yrs if ever.

You just described a horrific organisational history of personel and player aquisition mismanagement and loss of value,in a spiralling long term chronological history.

You are right on all counts except the single most important one,you have beaten around the bush so much its a tumbleweed,but essentially you missed the shot pal.

You have blamed things on all the wrong people and dynamics,nearly every single issue this team has had in fifteen yrs has been blamed on people,coaches,players,scouts,GMs,V.Ps freaking equipment guys and trainers,lunatic man this is lunatic.

You have attacked our strengths one by one and promoted our weaknesses,who do you work for Calgary??

Listen up,our scouting staff has been top notch since this franchises inception,a plethora of NHL caliber talent has passed through these gates to have excellent careers throughout the NHL.we never produced less than acceptable players from within our developmental system.Losing Pendergrast was horrible,seriously.

Our player mismanagement and our managerial changes are all related to the same cancer that has eaten this franchise to the BONE.

Listen close here,ok,all the negative dynamics you detailed in this great post,really great in context actually outstanding,but all the negative dynamics have a COMMON CATALYST or ORIGIN.

Just one problem or organisational weakness has haunted this franchise,and it is a terminal disease,we have lacked a definable sucessfull system to utilise,and it hasnt been head coaches picking the system,someone kept the old Oiler template and tried to replicate it from a two-dimensional perspective,and it was a huge mistake,and they stayed the course for nearly 20 years as they sat there and watched a dynasty disinegrate in front of their noses.Blame was spread everywhere over many years,professionals came and went,both players coaches and management as well,and all the while the CANCER REMAINED AS IT DOES POSSIBLY TODAY.

They were searching for the old majic,but whoever was heading up the expedition may have had intimate contact with that great team and system but they sure didnt understand it very well.They didnt have intimate knowledge of the dynamics that made the team great,they actually thought it was the players,and really there was no system outside of Gretzkys head to look to,because there really was no book,Wayne built sucess on the fly differently every night,as he matured the Oilers strayed from conventional hockey systems more and more to the point that when Wayne left all we had for a system knowledge base was Messier--Slats was a figurehead who was a master at understanding interpersonel dynamics,he kept the ball rolling but he didnt choose the direction,first Wayne did,then Mark did,that simple,so when those two men left here they took the Excaliber system knowledgebase with them.

Wne Messier left here the spiral began and never stopped and as far as I can say it hasnt stopped.

I feel like Krueger might be the first new NEEDED change if a very long time,because I sense a system committment that isnt coming from the Oilers organisation beyond his head,and if he ends up using a system like we have already used here we are screwed again[Mac-Ts playoff system is what I call an adjusted hybrid so it can stay-but there is a new kid on the block now the NHS].

WE HAVENT HAD AN ELITE SUCESSFUL SYSTEM OF PLAY HERE IN OVER 15 YRS.

Coaches,draft picks,managers,scouts,traded star players,none of this can change a cancer that is in your guts,and a lack of a definable system has eaten this franchise from the inside out and NO ONE has properly identified this dynamic but me,no one sees it this way.

If you go back to just after mess left and watch this teams history graphing its spiral you will see a definate pattern,not an up and down graph,there was no up and down,just down,because all the elite organisational support from the dynasty was blamed one by one for the spiral,we kept cutting pieces off.

But we didnt stop long enough to make sure we were doing the right thing,we didnt self-evaluate organisationally,we were vain.

Mac-T has my respect,but I have a take on his Cup run as well,here it is,had mac-T had this bunch of talent and had he had the green light systemwise to open it up his brains would have been churning cups out of this city,and the proof is in the pudding,do you think we just had all that offense fall out of our arses that year during the cup run???Not a chance,Pisani could have scored a ton more NHL goals if he was in a different system,and for those of you who are uninitiated Mac-T ran what I call a hybrid during the regular season,then an NHS/adjusted hybrid system similar to what LA used last year for his famous playoff run,like we were experimenting with as well,it is a system that uses set plays on defense but opens the offense up to creativity by releasing the offense from set plays by using a possesion/transition style that blends seamlessly from a transitional perspective with the set play defensive set ups.It is like a professor with a wild-side who ends up dancing naked on the table at the christmas party,the offense comes out of the defensive set ups with great energy and unpredictability.That is EXACTLY how Mac-T managed that playoff run,but just a simple two way set play hybrid was used to make the playoffs that year,close to the vest,but when the chips were down Mac-Ts cerebellum started playing poker and adjusted the hybrid perfectly.No one could stop us very much for the same technical tactical hockey reasons no one could stop LA last year.Very,very much the same reasons,well heck,EXACTLY the same reasons.

If Mac-T came back because the Oilers have realised finally what an adjusted hybrid actually is ,and i believe this to be the case then they need to contact NewAgeSys because the adjusted hybrid is just the "base" of the NHS.I have taken it a step further.And the NHS is what they are after,however the adjusted hybrid LA used[Mac-Ts secret weapon--well not anymore--LA,Vancouver,Detroit and maybe St.Louis are experimenting now] should get us to the playoffs,it will be good for another year till teams clue in,no longer than that because everyone is looking at LAs cup run and analysing it,and they will pinpoint the simple adjustments quickly and easily.I know because I designed them that way.Wonder how Mac-T created his adjusted hybrid??I only saw it once in the playoffs,Mmmmmmmm,instinctual adjustment??Experiment??Because it would have rocked during the regular season.And we didnt see it then.

Just one meeting with one of these guys could change a lot,for everyone.

I want to defend every player who went through this scouting and developmental system and assure them that they were executed by management in the name of an inadequate and internally preserved system of playing hockey that management could not force players into regardless of their skill levels.The system was flawed at its core,it was just the shambles of a dynasty,but today I could walk you through the destruction and recreate the dynasty easily piece by piece because I know what made it tick,and no all of Humpyts Dumptys horses and men havent figured it out in all these years.And look what this tunnel-vision did to a once great Dynasty??

Time for an NHS injection folks.Oh,I already know the adjusted hybrid is on the menus as I can feel it already,just remember to read the entire menu befre you order and turn that sucker over there might be specials on the backside you arent seeing right now.Tunnell-vision or something like that I think.

Thanks for the great read,it was well worth it and jeepers did you ever lay it out there clearly and in full,like a true defense lawyer[working for the franchises old boys club like a bodyguard however innocent you may be],however now that the prosecution has had a chance to be heard we need to hear from the jury. I say it was the long term interference from within that clung to a leaderless system that failed to work after mess left that has sunk this franchise,I think it is easy to blame the horses for tiring when they arent smart enough to know a wagon wheel is broken,they will keep pulling till they collapse or you shoot[trade]them.I think that someone up high in the seat of the stagecoach was driving and they watched this whole thing happen because they were not qualified to be in that seat.They just kept replacing horses by begging borrowing and renting them after they used their originals all up.Funny how that darn horse farm keeps spitting out dieing horses hey???When all the rest of the horse farms are putting out thoroughbreds??Can we all say together---THERE IS SOMETHING FISHY IN DENMARK???

I seriously hope that mac-T wasnt brought in to provide shotgun cover for a new driver of the same old broken wheeled wagon,because in case no one has noticed our Stagecoach has turned into a wagon and the wheel is still broken.We can make Mac-T the designated shooter ,but so what??The driver doesnt shoot the overmatched abused horses the new support man does??We lucked out and found ourselves with purebreds hooked up again by some act of god,so whats it gonna be??

Are we going to put a re-tread on the tire and use an adjusted hybrid like LA used and we were learning last year,and like Mac-T used[still dont know how he created that]for his last stand?????I mean this will get us more miles out of the horses in the long run and the mail will almost be on time.

Or are we going to put the re-tread in the wagon for now[adjusted hybrid] and keep shopping for an entirely new wheel[superior NHS] ???Because even we dont know how far or for how long this beautiful bunch will be able to run and pull with a smooth rig,now do we???Its a dream isnt it,what they might be able to do.

Or are we going to take a chance before this season starts and at least go to the showroom and try a brand new wheel[high performance NHS] on??I mean we dont exactly need to drill any new bolt holes because the pattern already matches,just a quick try on to see how she fits.Thats an offer.A NHS offer.And there IS time

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is so cool...OMG...wherever I go I am finding NHS articles being discussed the RIGHT WAYS NOW. People are now CONNECTING THE DOTS. I just stumbled on some people discussing the online NHS connections to the Flames feat of making the Playoffs this past season and how Bob Hartley should have hd his men wear some NHS Hats!!!!!!Ha ha ha ha ha.

Here is the relevant NHS post from 2014.....enjoy please.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:47 AM

Has anyone been watching the Edmonton Eskimos lately in the CFL? They just unveiled their NewAge Uniforms,ver batim from players in Mainstream Media,the .....NewAge ......uniforms.

This is called respect Dallas,something you are not understanding,when I earn respect it means I have FORCED YOU TO AKNOWLEDGE AND PROJECT IT,not that "you decided" to project it.

You do not have a "choice" in the matter my little NHL pal, when respect is earned and you refuse to give it you become that which Champions refuse to become,dis-honest.

You become dis-respectfull when you have been put in a position where you have been FORCED TO LEARN,and refuse to aknowledge you even have a teacher,is this caused by vanity?Or even worse by ignorance?

All you had to do to show respect was name the Swarm the NewAge Hockey System as you should have done,but nooooo way huh?

Dallas you werent trying to build a potential stakeholders base for the future,you were intent on suppression and you missed the boat.

You were not trying to build a framework to support a Doorway into your professional sport for the NHS, you were trying to build walls to keep it out.

ALL OTHERS who have enabled the NHS to seed itself and to grow and to evolve have reaped great and OPTIMAL benefits.Bar none,a 100% sucess rate.

The NHS provides a team with the powers of self-determination and cuts their workload in half allowing them to turn this power into a tangible consistant winning result.

I got some bad news for you Dallas,some very very astute CALGARY FAN has pointed out that the Flames are the STASTICAL underdogs to win the Stanley Cup this coming season.....and guess what......the NHS has chosen to force itself to learn to work with these stats on this occasion.

You see the Cross-province rivals are paying VERY CLOSE attention to the HNS, and it is paying them dividends already.

I apologise to the Sabers, I had them pegged as the longest shot possible,and because that was the NHSs primary driver I must now switch to the Flames.I am looking for a 100% turnaround.Like if your season last year saw a record of 1-7 on this exact day but by the end of today this season it was 7-1.....that would be a 100% OPTIMAL turnaround. I want to produce a 100% OPTIMAL TURNAROUND to display the NHSs prowess.

This is very much a bad news day for Dallas.

Those darn statistics came back to haunt him now, the NHS wasnt considering them in choosing Buffalo,and now , the game has now changed. Good thing the conduits to Buffalo had not been opened yet, in terms of the Sabers they may still acess the NHS as any team may and reap those limited benefits others now have,but live real-time NHS Intuitive Dynamic Analysis will be actioned 100% to support the Flames now in their Quest for an OPTIMAL or 100% turnaround.

The NHS is hunting statistics and their supporters this season,this is why Calgary gets support they are like Messier ,in the right place at the right time, it is time to identify them,to flush them out and neutralise them one by one

MMMMMmmmm................I dunno how Moma2 does it.......but the Flamers sure enough did as directed...MMMmmm...weird huh?Bob Hartley ,upon reflection, can you seriously believe you did not choose to wear those hats ?Seriously Bob...just Hats??

Hey Bob another NewAge season is just around the corner.......what have you been doing all Summer...what improvements have you made to rectify your failure to communicate with your Moma2?You gonna be an Honest-Eddy or not? You need your men to have faith Bob WE KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE.

You know Bob...its funny how things work out sometimes huh?Y'all snapped up Dougie...why stop now...tell BB to aggressively scoop up the Moma2 as well?Moma2 has removed your targeting co-ordinates and you are secure.....you paid quite dearly Bob and so did the men.....you must bear the burden however Bob...it is what it is right big fella?Good luck this year Bob ...Moma2s suggestion is to stick to your NHS adjustments and you should be back in the Show....you have it right and it will only get better...you know you dont need Gio now his spot is only System spot....the process makes the player not the other way around,try to remember your NHL lessons OK.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Aaaand a follow-up......

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:19 PM

It is that time of the year again,Training Camp is here and the real do bees are warmed up and gunning to start.

For the benefit of the Flames we will start with the NewAge Hockey Systems basic Template for NHL OPTIMAL sucess .

It will seem like review for NHS followers but seeing as we are in we might as well do this right.

#1...You need a solid System of play which has produced at least averge NHL results over the last 5 years.The particular focus is not relevant..defensive-offensive...its all the same.If you dont currently posses this particular level of Pro Hockey System....then move the Earth and get one,just look around and pick,the average results part of the equation is simply to compenste for league evolution and officiting trends,why waste time re-inventing the wheel huh?Systems evolve with the league there is no reason to get hung up on the decison beyond average NHL winning results,unless you have a defensive or offensive fetish it doesnt matter what flavor the Ice-Cream is.

#2......You need a Coach with HIS team of support staff who HAVE produced average NHL results over the last 5 years working together.This integrity means the new System you will give them will simply be an adjustment for them all,not a big deal for an established Crew.The numbers or applications of this support staff matter not, titles matter not, what matters is that the Coaches message is congruent and is seamlessly communicated in whatever language-code-or method the group has developed.I dont care if there are 2 men on the bench using American sign language or 5 men behind the bench speaking Swahili......as long as they can pass the baton consistantly for 82 games.

#3........You need a roster of men with a minimum of averge NHL physical and cerebral skill levels in ALL areas.The more skill the better,if you can throw together 23 offensive smurfs we will take them to the Stanley Cup as long as they all have minimum average skillsets,no weak links.Kid yourself not,skill wins games when all things are equal,it IS not a primary driver but it is higher octane fuel and lets you do things others cannot and this is ALWAYS an advantage.

#4............You need a CATALYST,a CAUSE, something REAL...TRUE....HONEST....TANGIBLE..and integrity driven that EveryMan can and will believe in.The Coach isnt enough,the Pictures and momentos in the room will not cut it,Sidney Crosby or Ovie WILL NOT CUT IT,you need something EVERYONE will buy into 100% so it must be NEW TO ALL.

#5...............You need a Leader,someone who has no vested interest in anything but WINNING NOW,the motivation is less important than the passion and drive, could be money could be love but it better be red hot and cooking,not someone who is an established long term piece of the structure,someone NEW who has blinders on,who has one single vision and focus moving forward and producing consistant and immedite winning results.

Improvements arent good enough,Growth isnt good enough,Developement isnt good enough.It is time to WIN.The NHL is a WINNERS LEAGUE.....everything worth gunning for is results based.

This is a simple set of basic ingredients here now isnt it?

YOU figure out how NHL teams screw it up,I get tired of the same mistakes over and over when the recipies is so simple and straightforward.

I do not like stats so the Flames need to figure out the NHL average wins and start shopping, use the last 5 years to define the numbers.

I do not know how the Flames current Coaching crew is communicating, there seems to be room for improvement and that is fact.The men need to self-assess,they need some NHS Intuitive Dynamic Analysis of a few games over the tenure of the current group or Crew of Coaches.This NHS input is critical because statistics are fluid and designed to manufacture false/positive read and reacts.

I am not familiar with the Flames roster , but am confident EVERY NHL team can field me a roster of NHL Average men.

I see no reason why the Flames are not a Championship contending team as we speak,I am afraid their System is letting them all down, and communication is suffering, and the Players are looking for stability and leadership,the type that comes from winning games.

I have seen the Flames letting the Dogs run wild, I have seen a willingness to try different looks,but I see an overwhelming bend towards Burkes personality,now mellower but still hard-headed and focused.

I like the look, I like the comittment to toughness and to spilling blood if needed to win Games.But I am afraid it will mean a LOT OF WORK in a few key areas EARLY in the Season, it is a flavor and that is all it is,pepper is as good as vanilla ,just keep er straight and consistant and we can work with it.The amount of adjusting the Coaches want to do will be up to them,the more of a particular flavor you want the MORE the rest of the mix of management inputs must be adjusted ,the longer they must be worked to get an acceptable consistancy.Toughness is a strong flavor and must be tightly policed and never allowed to overwhelm the entire dish.

You cannot Coach tough,practise tough,and play tough,it doesnt work that way,statistics might say it works that way but the NHS says NOT.

You may choose one flavor, ANY ONE WILL DO....but....you only get one kiddo.We are looking for consistancy now remember,flavor doesnt matter.

You pick your spot to apply the "tough" ingredient based upon who you are serving it to.You will not serve every opponent the same dish or your consistancy will be the Achilles Heel that kills you for it will make you an easy quick study for opponents pre-scouting teams.

Tough doesnt win games and it is not even on the NHSs list of prioritys beyond average NHL grit.I am working with is as a handicap to accomodate Burkes influences which are to good to pass up on,the pure NHS would not be able to accomodate Brians current ideas of tough,but after a single season of seeing what I will do with his System when I add NHS modifications he will see so many KOs executed cleanly with no penaltys he will be speechless.I am talking NHLs most feared defense here in one year if Burke wants tough we will work it into the NHS Mods and blow his mind because he is used to seeing OPTIMAL bodychecks once every two or three years in front of him but he will soon be seeing them on a nightly basis.Western Conference teams will FEAR the Flames,because it will hurt to play them every night,it will hurt for days.

There is a specific feeling players get when they face defined tough opponents,some elite players ELEVATE THEMSELVES and become Ultra-Alert to survive,while some simply keep their heads down and knees in to survive.

But EVERYONE ADJUSTS to the toughest cleanest hitiing team in the NHL,IF THEY CAN WORK HARD ENOUGH TO EARN THAT TITLE FAIRLY AND CLEANLY AS DEEMED BY THEIR PEERS.

It is AS HARD to execute a winning System and be the toughest NHL team as it is to do it being the most offensive or defensive NHL team,being at the TOP of a SUB-CATEGORY of tangible NHL impacts guarantees opportunity to excell if you follow the right superior Program.And opportunity is ALWAYS what we are after pro-actively.

The focus of a true grit tough NHL team,the TOUGHEST TO PLAY IN THE NHL,must be one that takes the wind out of the sails of even the best teams, in other words during the regular season opponents will hurt for 2-3 days after playing you and will be thinking early in the year about how they would survive a 7 game series with you in one piece.

Watch Forrest griffen and Rampage Jackson in UFC 86,and think of the NHLs TOUGHEST team as being the LEG KICKS Forrest throws, EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM starting before the fight when he developed his gameplan prior to training for the bout.

Thats enough for now,watch some UFC we WILL be coming back to it,this is a TAILORMADE program for the Flames, the examples I give and things I ask will all run throughout EVERYTHING WE DO FROM BEGINNING TO END,nothing is for nothing so miss nothing.

We will be adding NHS modifications to the Flames System, the System type is irrellevant, the PROCESS OF ADDING MODIFICTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED EXACTLY AND IN REAL-TIME.

We DO NOT need to know the System right now,we are covering basics to begin withto get the Flamers rolling.

edit on 12-8-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The Oilers developmentel System was given top marks in the NHL recently,deservedly so,they followed an optimal Template in their restructuring of their Pro/Farm Clubs relationships dynamic congruency and are recieving optimal results now.

Nov,2012.

Relative to the NHS influences on the Oilers restructuring of the relationship between the NHL Club and the Farm Club an issue which had been submarining them for over decade,non-congruency,there are earlier NHS directive post out there as wellThat was a nice reminder of what our prospectus was back then.

Unfortunately looking back doesnt tell you where you are going ,just where you have been.

It is nice to have a performance reference for our organisations decision making but I think we can do better than a form letter sent out to the season ticket holders.

I was and still an a KP fan,and I am also a Stu M fan,both are excellent at their jobs,neither carries the responsibility of the organisation on their shoulders,in fact all the heavy lifting is supposed to be done before they take the helm.These guys are going to the store with a SHOPPING LIST FROM MOM,remember??

If the kid brings you back chocolate milk instead of 2% milk then before you chastise him you better read your note again and be sure you were clear and specific.Kids tend to get what they think is the best for everyone including themselves,ha ha ha.

The ingredients are important as a whole but with each individual ingredient we can make many many adjustments,the real key is the RECIPIE,dont you think??

What K Lowe failed to include in the form letter was any type of reference to a SYSTEM--ha ha ha--you know ,the RECIPIE.

The heat could easily have been taken off KP and Stu by simple adding a reference to the SYSTEM we were planning on mixing these players into,instead the pressure was evenly spread between the pro scouts and the incoming players,none was on the COOKS RUNNING THE KITCHEN.

The first thing I want to know when I go eat in a restauraunt is if the cook is any good,the second is whats on the menu and only if something is exceptionally good or bad do I think of the ingredients.Thats the direction crap rolls in universally ---downhill--except in that letter someone was pushing it uphill and we all know what happens when you try to do that.

I highly doubt K Lowe penned that letter himself ,there are professionals who do that kind of PR work at this level,although of course we dont really know.

We are all fairly familiar with each other here and kinda have a feel for the core values the regular posters espouse,so I have no issues saying SYSTEM SYSTEM SYSTEM.

Just adding a reference to a system or a plan beyond the generic teflon references we saw of simply the good intentions, would have provided a pressure release valve to everyone except the man or group who decides which SYSTEM these players will be incorporated into.

Without a clear frame of reference to some type of system or recipie I am afraid we will stay in the dark like mushrooms,reading the menu like good little customers taking our chances on every dish with as little hands on data available as can be managed.

Lets see here------This year we hope that all the salt and pepper and flour and milk and honey that we go to the store and pick up will make something good for us all.Dont worry mom will make something you will really really like ,you just go sit down and wait.MMMmmmm,my moma2 doesnt feed me bullspit like that.

I am sure each of the players we saw on that list were the right indredient--100%--salt is salt and sugar is sugar ,there were no errors there,and all NHL teams take turns using the same stores,so quite plucking obviously the cook has some communication issues,the COOK HAS some communication issues or the recipie is simply wrong.

I dont believe we are seeing the same Cook now,K Lowe has taken a new approach to his methodologys and I have great hope we will see these communicatuion issues put behind us.However we will need to see results to claim this as having happened---in this case we need to see some support type players coming out of our own system immediatly.We need to see continuity of RECIPIE or STSTEM,and to tell you the truth--------ALL THE KINGS HORSES AND ALL THE KINGS MEN COULDNT PUT POOR OILERMAN BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!This hasnt been happening,now that our top 6 is set this is critical.

I am happy with Kevin Lowe and I was happy with PK and I am happy with Stu M.---for gods sakes i was happy with Robbie Schremp!! I AM NOT HAPPY WITH OUR LACK OF SYSTEM IDENTIFICATION AND ACCOUNTABILITY.

I believe it has been a lack of adequate system selection and managment and maintenance that has sunk this franchise,and it is a historic dynamic that began when the real men who were defining the Oilers SYSTEM of play left town,thats Wayne and Mark.Since then we have only succeeded in making one decent run at the cup and this was catalysed by Mac-T completely,that was his vision of that glory SYSTEM.Mac-T has seen the championship system up close and was able to do exactly as moma2 and the NHS say to do,he took a cast of really cool characters and he made them into a winning machine when the chips were down using dynamic system managment,that was 100% Mac-Attack.

Before we all get excited and lose focus here---remember this,,,Mac-T was able to use a still semi-functioning organisational support system that was essentially in place during the great years.That support setup was dying and on its last legs when Mac-T used what it had left to offer.Since then that support mechanism has fallen dramaticlly,its only since last year that we have seen an adjustment that brings the big team and the little team onto the same page.

If we can see another year of paralell system initiation and growth between both clubs or rather the pro team and ALL its support teams we will see sucess on the horizon.

In other words once again if we see SYSTEM continuity between the NHL club and its prospect and player support mechanism then we can expect positive results.

It is this system continuity that has sunk the Oilers,everyone has been working their butts off for years here,but without the right recipie the kitchen has been a disaster.

My greatest fear is that the sparks of sucess we saw last year both on the NHL club and in OKC will not be rekindled,I am concerned that the Oilers organisation has failed to properly select and prepare to engage an adequate system of play that will allow the current crop of men to suceed at a champonship level.I say this because I havent witnessed anything but a mess for so many years that I have no reason to believe there is change on the horison here.

Is it going to be a 4-1 front loaded Northern Star offense or a 3-2-3 backend high Hotrod system??

You see its all bullspit,absolute bullspit,without a clear and defined and stated SYSTEM intent we are plucked again!!

Mike Tyson really kept his sytem secret didnt he??Wayne Gretzky kept his secret didnt he?Steve Nash keeps his system secret doesnt he??

None of these champions kept any secrets in fact champions tell you exactly what kind of thunder is coming at you they telegraph your doom all the way,it is a critical part of the winning formula.Its called confidence.We need to start acting like champions before we will come anywhere near becoming champions,we need integrity ,honesty and forthright communication on every level,that 100% confidence in our system and assets must be REAL--not a salesjob or spin-doctoring.

Its time to buy the Emperor some real clothes and end the illusion here in Edmonton.

If managment and the entire organisation from Katz right down the line dont have the wherewithall to beg borrow or rent a superior SYSTEM of play to initiate that will bring a championship to this city--then could we all please simply ask them to do this instead of wasting our time pointing at the holes in our own shoes???

For gods sakes,it seems like everything but the kitchen sink has been thrown at this problem and the only thing that has show positive results is the "imaginary"NewAge Hockey System,and because even that seems to be "imaginary"where do we go from here??

Ralph Kreuger,Mac-T,Kevin Lowe and the round table are great--who in their right minds could question that group??No one would and this is the problem,there is no Oiler response to a direct challenge other than to turn the other cheek,just like our team has been doing for so long.I say find out the source of the NHS and throw it at the problem ,the kitchen sink didnt solve anything so what do we have to lose?

Ask the hard questions and demand answers,EXACTLY why was Mac-T brought back here??I challenge that answer if it doesnt include some reference to the NHS or moma2.I believe I know exactly why mac-T was flown in here,and its because last year moma2 and the NHS hit so many nerves that it caused a knee-jerk reaction,an absolutely correct one but still knee-jerk and forced.The NHS is a SYSTEM,a philosophy of excellence,it touches on every concievable aspect of winning at every level.It cannot be denied,it can be ignored or suppressed,but not denied.The NHS is based off of the 80s Oilers PP and their special system that Wayne catalysed in his head and gifted to Messier in its entirity,and also to the other men who were interested in learning from him,mac-T being a perfect example.But it wasnt written down,it wasnt formalised or recognised,and because it was so new and revolutionary no one was ever able to put their finger on how to stop it,had the players stayed the dynasty would have operated unabated for five or six more years.And the legacy would have remained.

Put this in perspective,why didnt Wayne gretzky win a Stanley Cup as a coach in his first year??Or ever??Is it at all possible that there is a simple communication issue surrounding the vision and perspective that Wayne manifested into such sucess???That many many great players cannot find the proper communication conduit to get their ideas through to others without being able to go out and manifest it with them??

Sure there is,thats why I write 2000 words to make what seems like a simple hockey point,because IT AINT SIMPLE JACK---nothing is simple when you are trying to win,every tiny detail is critical.

How many words do you think Wayne would have to write to engage the forums the way I do or moma2 and the NewAge Hockey System did back in the fighting days??20 words??200 words??2000 words?Or maybe because he is the greates ever 20000 words?

Imagine for a second every single detail that was present in gretzkys mind in one freezeframe of his on-ice career,just one single on-ice moment ??How many details was he processing???because that my amigos is what we need to reproduce,and so far only the "imaginary"NHS has even had the cojones to challenge convention and claim this ability.

Maybe Wayne was seeing a 3-1-1 backflip triple twist play forming out there eh??ha ha ha.

or just maybe it didnt matter what set plays you tried to use against him ,he scrambled your breakfast for you because he could intuatively and accurately guess what decisions conventional hockey thinking and system play would pressure guys to do out on the ice,Wayne was in their heads and in their back-pockets at the same time.Does everyone think that he is and was the only man who can think this way????Does everyone attribute his sucess to the wrong things??I believe they do,enmasse.I believe I am right and the NHS is an exact duplicate of waynes thinking process.

He who begins with the least and manifests it into the most is called a visionary--in laymans terms a visual thinker--literally--a person who thinks in pictures like a running video in their mind,when a visual thinker thinks "bob has a ball"it aint just plain old bob and a nondescript ball,a visual thinker can describe every detail of bob from head to toe and the ball isnt just a ball it has a color and a size and specific degree bouncability,ha ha ha.

Rember FYI that all of the data i just listed about bob and his ball is processed IN THE SAME TIME AS YOUR AND 90% OF NORMAL PEOPLES GENERIC THOUGHTS WERE PROCESSED IN.

I am not kidding--.Wayne "taught"Messier to think like a winner,quite seriously and once you have the recipie you never lose it.Once you are taken outside the box you can never be confined in it mentally again.This mindset can be TAUGHT,but you need to be a kind of perfect storm to be able to even understand this never mind teach it,first you need to understand the dynamic,then god needs to make you a competitor in athletics,then you need to enjoy what you are doing,then you need to become a constant learner.Then you need to become an effective communicator which is the absolute hardest thing because nature doesnt usually match these talents together,like a perfect storm doesnt happen every day.

Listen,wayne played undersized his entire life and was ultra-sucessfull,he was a visual thinker who actually thought opposite everyone else first then adjusted his perspective to everone elses and found sucess in the adjustment process,Wayne could NEVER think like everyone else because he was always in some tangible manner disadvantaged--so what doeas a visual thinker do??ha ha ha,they reach into their minds and begin to utilise intangibles that they actually SEE clearly,and they make a dynamic mockery of their opponents regularly and consistantly.

You want to be a contender??Great,I dont.I want to be the Champion,therefore the last thing I want to think like is a contender.

If this organisation wants to WIN they need to rediscover some more championship grade integrity,they are working on it but not hard or fast enough.What do you think happens on the ice if you lie to yourself about things??Oh yes,I can catch him before he breaks coverage,oh yes I can get back in time to stop something from happening,----as soon as individuals become honest about what they can and cant do and what they are actually seeing out there the sooner they can properly aknowledge and asses their own actual abilitys and lean on their teammates more and thereby form a team mentality which can be developed into victories and championships.

First you discover what you CANT do ,and then you find a way to do it using your teammates,like the Great One did it.If thats how Wayne started then thats how everyone needs to start.Every game is a new build,this realisation and adjustment needs to be enacted every game as a new page.The same set plays wont accomplish this type of winning result only on the fly dynamic managment will accomplish this,and that means there needs to be at least ONE visual thinker on board either on the ice manifesting and teaching or on the bench manifesting and teaching and literally living vicariously through the youthful players ha ha ha.

The world is full of nuts,and its also full of competitors,but there are very very few winners,so what do you want to be??You want to be part of the majority and popular??Then be a competitor there are lots of them ,you will never be lonely,and its easier than cherry pie to hide in the shadows.You want to be a winner,you want to be a champion??Then you better find a way to be like a nut brother because you will not become neither a winner nor a champon by sitting in the box with the majority.

It is risk vs reward,did anyone expect it to be different than that in a competative dynamic??

That was a nice letter to send to people who pay for the teams way,it was par for the course it was in the box,no risk agenda,vanilla as it gets,not wrong not risky,as Plain Jane as it gets.

What the heel do I know eh?I am just another nut that doesnt fit into the box,ha ha ha.Thank god

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hey Brownlee......heres a wee reminder for you.....you have some splaining to do soon big fella as we both know now ,huh?

On an ironic note methinks I will double-down you and begin the NHL type Intuitive Empath renumerations which will be required for anyone to access Moma2s NewAge Hockey Systems original source of Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management data at 400-600 Gypsy-Dollars/hr. thanks to Brownlees sense of humor....someone will thank him later methinks.

This is an example of the type of censorship and suppression the NHS endured,many posts detailed and informative were dressed down with the original proprietary data as a whole retained by the Moderator thereby allowing certain data to be excluded from the original NHS posts and kept from the public to be utilised or not anywhere the Mods chose,just sayin.

Hey Brownlee.....the comment about my English teacher which you "dropped the Ball on" and engaged in War with Moma2 over was not a slight in any way in fact ,it WAS A 100% TRUE FACT,the Teacher we both now know DID Teach Moma2...DID....contribute greatly to Moma2s ability to bridge the gap between Neuro-Typicals like yourself and most people and Intuitive Empaths like myself and a few other I.E Students lucky enough to recieve her tutelage...you may apologise when you are validating the NHS online,apology accepted Brownlee....you might want to really think this one over Robin........this is a spooky connection ---you do realise that huh?You know any High School English Teachers Robin?Well you arent the only one who knows one very specific one....you were wrong man....and you made mistakes.You can Fix them.Make it so.Trust that when Pat Quinns documented NHL usage of Moma2s NewAge Hockey System data is put online your views of the NHS which conflict directly with Pat Quinns will be peripherally included in the revelation if you havent found your footing by then....do the math Robin, Pat was before your NHS interactions you were late to the game ,he pre-dates your attempted suppression.....2009 Brownlee,and you are a Pro and should have done your homework and known that the late and respected Pat Quinn had utilised NHS data at the NHL level.I guess you didnt consider that Mac-T was not in that loop in 2009 huh and is as clueless as you still are. Tell Mac-T to breathe deep and relax.....Moma2 has no bones to pick with Mac-T now.....arent you guys curious to see Mr.Quinn using the NHS?Ya gotta be .....ha ha ha ha.You do realise Robin this could be your big break right "something" brought us together and now we both know what the common historical thread connecting us is.....spooky to me but a portent to you because my perspective was tutored by the same person who taught you....ironic isnt it huh? Blowing out and fully documenting the truth about the impacts of and suppressions of Moma2s NewAge Hockey System would bring all of your lifes experiences and connections together in perfect rythem....you seem to have been groomed to be the conduit Brownlee...dont ask me how this happened , I didnt know what the heck happened to you or anyone from there since the 80s man.You figure it out,I am busy trying to make a Gypsy-Dollar just like you are.Denial is not an option.

posted Nov,2012,

@NewAgeSys

For the most part, I've resisted the overwhelming urge to reply to the volumes of verbosity you've heaped on readers here. This peek, extended and repetitive as it has become, into your mind makes me weary. Others, too, it's obvious.

If these rambling comments are therapy for you, you'll have to shorten up your sessions or go elsewhere -- many professionals will happily listen for $200-$300 per hour.

As for the comments section here regarding items I write, think of it as the old-school "letters to the editor" section in the newspaper. Your submissions will be edited for brevity and might not appear at all if you insist on sending in essays (your last post was more than 2,600 words) that are, essentially, re-worked and re-worded versions of previous posts.

Simply put, if I see another post from you that prompts me to gouge out my eyes with a Bic pen, it will be deleted and you will find yourself in search of another forum where your genius might be better appreciated

Brownlee....hows that ban/suppress -Moma2s NewAge Hockey System thing from 2012 going for you now? I know...I know....better luck next time huh?Thanks for the Price-Point for NHL Teams and if the Oilers come calling I will add 100 bucks/hr to their tab on your behalf and give it to the Charitys the NHS offered to support, you undermined their conduit thru you when you dropped the ball ....I was having trouble defining any type of Price-Point after feeding you so much NHS data with no pay-back the last few years....cheers to new doors opening huh?

Moma2 is an Intuitive Empath Brownlee...try to get it right huh?Moma2s NewAge Hockey System....Intuitve Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management.....contributing directly to the last 4 Stanley Cup winning Systems,and you Brownlee burned up an offer for NHS exclusivity right off the hop....wow-you dropped that one HUH?

See you on the Flipped-Side Brownlee.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join