It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The more flow I see the more this looks like a Tampa game.....the more they use all 3 zones and keep the passes short and supported....the more they use give-and-goes in a North-South direction at 75% speeds controlled and precise.

The deeper penetration Tampa is getting in the Hawks zone is conducive to kicking back-passes back to the slots or the middle...saucers that pull up and stop .For guys like Filppula to jump on.
edit on 15-6-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Jon....Quenville just used the 3 man strong controlled lateral o-zone entry with an upspeed late support on you....you are wayyyy o slow on the uptake....you need to do stuff NOW not later.

Jon you need quicker blueline pressure in your zone.They like to set up there so try to push one back on them and catch them napping.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Why not 2x shift Stamkos?And get him going.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
A forecheck could turn this game because the Hawks love to use the d-zone exit to set up their structures.If you pressure them there they cough up a lot of pucks and games like this are often won on instant offensive ransition plays like take-aways.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Jon they caught you with the upspeed man exiting the n-zone.I warned you.

Actually Jon Quenville is doing EVERYTHING I SAY TONIGHT AND QUICKLY.You will need to react faster.

Might as well begin driving it to the net with the tight give and goes right now.....look for something greasy or a penalty lug those pucks into the crease now.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Seriously Jon you need to hog puck time now and the give-and-go is the safest way to get it the 200ft.....alternate full-speed....1/2 speed.....full-speed ect.

Just keep the puck moving N/S now....and get your forecheck going high speed penetration....one man deep full-speed....one on the half-wall.....and one hovering in the n-zone 2 feet from their blue-line.

You need to begin generating turnovers in their zone...so HIT THEM HARD NOW with that first man in....like you mean it....now use your size to bully and hurt them...not headshots as we have seen so far...clean hard open ice hits on their little bodies...some blueline smashes maybe.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Jon.....200ft.....short passes....lateral pressure....give-and-goes finished wih touch-shots or scoop-shots.

Throw in the odd hardball slapper from the blueline.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Ok....time is burning up.....greenlight EVERYONE.....anyone wih possesion entering the o-zone must go on an EXTENDED POSSESION and at all costs work it to the net,shoot at his elbows...chicken-wing him....just at the elbows to the inside hard.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Tampa...get on your horses and LUG IT 200 FEET and cash it in or you are going home.....after scoring what 5 goals in the Stanley Cup Finals?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I would definately run over their Tender if it was the Cup on the line....this will forever be known as "The Gentlemens Series"........goodnes sakes Jon this IS going quietly into the night..

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Why pull him when you are on the PP....3 kills you?Lots of time left.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The 2 hardest hits the lightening threw came with 4 minutes to go......was that "everything"?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This was officially the most vanilla Stanley Cup Final Series I have ever seen.....what an embarrasment.

Congratulations Quenville you sure can dial the men in when you get the data fed to you OR them ha ha ha ha......well done.....the Wesern Conferences NHS inspired reign of dominance continues.

WOW.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Advanced Stats .....failure..... Staples......Willis.....McCartney....Dellow.....Eakins......ADVANCED STATS.....failure......Staples.....Willis.....McCartney......Dellow.....Eakins ......Advanced Stats.....failure....

Here is how the Sports writer for a Major Edmonton Newspaper justifies his long term continued conflict of interest he has actioned by selflessly promoting his own interests in forwarding the CON-JOB Advanced Stats movement which has been destroying NHL hockey from the inside out. This is what his Editor allows him to print as a disclaimer in the actual Newspaper.This writer has taken pro-active steps to protect himself by publishing this disclaimer....his EMPLOYER is supportive 100% and has endorsed his behaviours for several years now.

Full Disclosure: Readers should be aware that Dellow is also a friend of mine and that at times prior to his employment in Edmonton we have shared data from various analytics projects with each other.

Why did you publish this disclaimer David? What are you trying to cover up?

Listen here Mac-L.....you are being drawn into he Vortex right now....at ALL COSTS 86 DELLOW and the stats influences.

There is one influence which has remained entrenched through the Purge and it is the stats influences.....the NHS is not sitting on the same bus as these con-jobs.....Mac-L you are ruining your reputation by being even peripherally connected to these carpet-baggers.

In case you werent watching las night the Hawks dialed right in to the proper Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management data put out there....in fact the 3 man strong lateral blueline attack with the upspeed support coming late was called in for Tampa but the Hawks jumped all over it and it led them to the winning goal.

Mac-L....I am not doing this again.....ever.......86 that stats poison....however deep it has hidden itself find it rip it out tell it why you are remediating it and toss it out the back-door.

Peter....you make this call to keep Dellow and stats influences involved tangibly in your processes
and it will be a damaging to your own legacy as it has been to Eakins.

Hall...Nuge...Ebbs...Yak...Schultz...Lander...fellas......sorry for your luck......I am afraid I have to say pull the pin now.....do not waste any more time ....the same stats disease is still embedded in your processes.....someone refuses to get rid of them...someone is in so deep protecting Dellow and somehow their decision to support him that they CANNOT REVERSE for love nor money.

Begin looking for career moves.....you are grown up now....you are made men....so act like it now.

Had the NHS not remediated the Flames they were going all the way.........count on it.

The stats influences will burn holes in the hull of the Goodship Oilers for as long as they are protected and implemented.

Staples and Willis can spew out all the supportive BS they wish to...trying to get the Fanbase to let their guards down and FORGET Dellow IS Dallas........they represent the same BS...if fact Dellow was the INSTIGATOR.....he used Eakins who was desperate......yup.

No fellas you may work for MSM in E-Town and you may publish disclaimers as you both support your moonlighing and Dellow and Advanced Stats salesmanship BS.....but you WILL NOT PULL THE WOOL OVER OILERS FANS EYES ANYMORE.

The NHS will have no part in this con-job.

Peter...Mac-L....K-Lowe ha ha ha....Mac-T.....good luck fellas...Bob you know better.

Just to set the record straight.....Eakins was using the NHS BEFORE he ever met Dellow.....Mac-T and K-Lowe knew what the NHS was BEFORE they hired Eakins OR Dallas hired Dellow.The article on Faceoffs Dallas read that made him notice Dellow wasnt original to him.....it was an NHS article catalysing what caught Dallases eye.Dallas did not intentionally rip off the NHS and call it the Swarm and try to attribute an on-ice impact to advanced stats or to his own INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY......oh no folks.....Kevin McCartney from Winnipeg began an online campaign to connect the NewAge Hockey Systems IMPACTS IN THE NHL to con-job advanced stats spin-doctors from his Blog with peripheral MSM support from Willis and Staples in Edmonton.Winnipeg is connected to Dallas.McCartney is connected to Dallas via Winnipeg and to advanced stats and to Staples and Willis.

The NHS had a historic impact on the NHL immediatly.....the advanced stats cons read about the NHS online where it was being posted for the Oilers.They were numbers junkies and IMMEDIATLY RECOGNISED the stats patterns the NHS was producing......then they realised the NHS wasnt a "business" and they became Vultures and thieves....these bums couldnt find a way into Mainstream NHL management because stats cannot produce tangible data which is progressively usefull.So they Hi-Jacked the NHS in a group action....and represented their own BS processes as if they had produced the NHL impacts the NHS HAD ALREADY BEEN PRODUCING.

Dallas Eakins was struggeling to understand the NHS and he somehow found himself connected to con-jobs who told him they had a solution for him....Dellow and his advanced stats salesmen who were trying to begin a Flegling online Industry by working together to push advanced stats BS online in an organised manner.Disclaim all you want to...is after the fact fellas.

Mac-L.....Peter.....you are new here......wake the heck up....do you have Lawyers telling you the con-job ex-lawyer you mistakenly hired is OK to keep...legally?Disclaimers at the end of MSM Sports columns???

Mac-L...Peter...Bob....you guys are NEW.....now you have used your Mulligan up......you now know the basic scenario.

The NHS was already building a Stanley Cup process into NHL teams when the con-job stats junkies found the data on their Blogs being presented by the NHS.They were opportunistic and took the dark path.They were thinking of how to screw the NHS legally....... having a legal background as a lawyer might have helped form this focus huh?

Mac-L ...the late and very respected Mr.Pat Quinn was aware of and supported the NHS....did anyone tell you this?.....long before anyone ever heard of Dallas or Dellow.Long before the Kings and Hawks began reaming the NHL a new Sun-hole using MY SYSTEM which they learned FROM ME.The same System which Mr.Quinns replacements REJECTED....the same System the KINGS endorsed ...the same System the HAWKS endorsed.....Mac-L.....dont miss this one it is a Sinking Fast-ball.

Mac-L......it would be derelict to not investigate these claims.....and to do so you must come here and talk anonymously.

The NHS can PROVE its lineage.....PROVE IT.

Whoever is supporting Dellow is the most anti-Oiler to ever breath air.Whoever is covering up for him is not only derelict they are intentionally hurting the Organisation.The statistical patterns the NHS created from the very beginning are UNDENIABLE and CANNOT BE MISSED UNLESS YOU INTENTIONALLY EXCLUDE THEM .

Follow the Oilers---Kings and Hawks.....over the last 4+ years statisticlly and you CANNOT MISS THE NHSs impacts which have NOW CATALYSED THE LAST FOUR STANLEY CUP WINNING TEAMS PROCESSES.

Mac-L....it is called Moma2s NewAge Hockey System....its 2 main drivers are called Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management ......K-Lowe-Mac-T.....I enrolled you both in the University of Screw-U over 4 years ago when you slammed the door on me after using my wares and opened the doors for the online vultures to rape my intellectual data ....you are about to graduate Magna Cum Laude.

I am not screwing around anymore fellas....Mac-L-Peter.....good luck....your foundation is already rotting deep in its core because you were underinformed coming in and must be mis-informed now.

The NHS wishes no part of an Oilers Organisation which refuses curative action......the disease is far from eliminated from the Oilers Process....stats stand strong in E-Town with Conner McDavid just around the corner.....Mac-L right now your right foot has put its full weight on an NHL version of a Bouncing Betty.....dont even breath until someone who can help you shows up.....if you can reach a keyboard without shifting your weight....I am here.Log on.This conduit will now remain open for you..........only you Mac-L....you really ought to question me on the claim Mr.Quinn endorsed the NHS Mac-L because this pre-dates all the BS you are being fed.....ALL OF IT.....and if Mr.Quinn really did know about understand and endorse the NHS....well Mac-L why dont you tell ME what this would mean huh?Nothing will manifest here except you and I connecting Mac-L....the men must follow you Mac-L so you must be "clean" of this mess.

Mac-L....I have preserved Mr.Quinns historic relationship to the NHS for all these years through hundreds of requests to validate because it is IMMOVABLE----UNDENIABLE---CONCRETE.

Mac-L......the NHS was WAITING for someone who is "clean".....stay clean Mac-L.

edit on 16-6-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Peter....if you can eliminate what will be for your Process an EDNDLESS SOURCE OF NEGATIVE ATTENTION and REGRESSIVE debates and criticisms....then you ought to do it........you must accept this possibility.....maybe you shouldnt care how or why the wheel became squeeky you should simply REPLACE IT.....the Dellow -wheel will never stop squeaking and it has nothing to do with his so called conroversial online persona.....he didnt even have that because he didnt have anything important enough for NHL Teams to even look at....nothing....his tires were pumped by an organised group of online bloggers Mac-L....he didnt bring anything cutting edge or new to the table.He just hi-jacked the NHSs online impacts and sold them to whoever was stupid or desperate enough to listen to him....of course he was believable...because he was APPLYING his crazy names and ideas to STATISTICS THE NHSs DYNAMIC TEMPLATES created....trying to explain the impacts as coming from his advanced stats hocus-pocus con-job ideas with the very numbers the NHS generated.....do you understand me Mac-L???...Peter????He ripped off the statistics fellas he hi-jacked them and attatched his own names and crack-pot stats ideas to TANGIBLE IMPACTS CREATED BY MY SYSTEM.....the nuttiest thing of all is that those same statistics he hi-jacked PROVE THE NHSs LINEAGE AND HISTORY.....so if he wasnt on the inside this would never have worked.......now he is providing his own validations on every level ..he is self-validating.

Mac-L....I can sit down with you and show you exactly how and why each of the last 4 Stanley Cups were DIRECTLY INFLUENCED BY MY SYSTEM......I can PROVE THIS using basic statistical patterning.I can illustrate EVERY RESULT PRODUCED BY EVERY NHL PLAYER USING MY SYSTEM SINCE THE DAY I CREATED IT LONG BEFORE DELLOW WAS IN THE PERIPHERY....no matter what Team they play for.

I can show you the Teams and Players and TIMELINES of EVERY time the NHS was implemented BECAUSE MY SYSTEM PRODUCES CONSISTANT SPECIFIC SIGNAURE STATISTICAL PATTERNS.

Mac-L......the people you are involved with are not your answer.....I created the NHS and have proprietary processes which DO EVERYHING THE ADVANCED STATS CON-JOBS CLAIM THEY CAN DO.....I have cracked the winning formula and have a methodology to provide the most accurate NHL/Hockey player/sports competitor valuations on the Planet.....no stats involved....nothing even comes close to this.Mac-L it JUSTIFIABLY eliminates statistics from every equation.

The "secret" Eakins was claiming he had figured out......well he was wayyy off the mark....but what he and Dellow et al are BSing about..... I have tangibly achieved.This will change Pro Sports and competative sports on all levels forever.....it is REVOLUTIONARY and no Mac-L....Eakins and Dellow and even Quenville and Sutter ect ect have not even come close to beginning to understand this overall Process.

Mac-L if you knew how negatively Dellow impacted Dallas and his Processes ask someone who knows what Dellows did to Eakins in terms of under-mining his entire fundamentel process and belief system....Dellow absolutely destroyed an entire year of Dallases work in no time.....Dellow STUTTERSTEPPED Dallases processes and long term plans by becoming the Devils advocate when he needed to provide excusatory data explaining repeated failures in identical dynamics.As he was doing this he "sold" some nutty ideas to Dallas s being cutting edge industry standards.....my god Mac-T and Eakins could have survived this if it werent for Dellow.Eakins had made excellent process adjustments for year 2 but when Sammy was hurt and things went south Dallas MIS-READ the causality.......he screwed with an ELITE d-zone exit process by making the wrong adjustments....he adjusted his exit instead of his n-zone reception.......big mistake....he was advised against this ....THEN....when things began to go further south he started using "advanced stats" based valuations related to Dellows looney-tunes ideas to LOOK FOR STATS ANOMOLYS AMONGST HIS MEN....he used Dellow like a Compass to point the way to individuals he could BLAME for his process failures......this statistical Witch-Hunt ripped the Locker-room apart.....this is why Dellow AND Ference and ANYONE related to Eakins and his methods must be remediated.That must have been a horrible room to have to sit in many nights.Nuttty Eakins using Nutty Dellow to point to men for Ference to run off or report back on so they could be punished like Yakupov was and Gagner and Jones and others were?

Furthermore Mac-L.....let Peter and Bob know that Dellow will have the same impacts wherever he is put.....Mac-L you cannot take off with this cancer hanging around your necks.

You now have the resources to be knowledgable Mac-L....anonymously....50 bucks for a toss away pay-as-you-go and you are online.This is where you find the NHS.This is where you come to pull Excaliber out of the Stone.....never to be seen again.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
NHS Food for Thought.

Wayne Gretzky.....Mario Lemiux....Sidney Crosby.....Alex ovechkin.....what do all of these guys have in common?

They were all CATALYSTS of the Systems their Teams executed....everyone.

Wayne was let down when he tried to teach the Kings how to execute this type of System but they did not have the discipline or patience to do so.....right now Sidney is trying to get away from this Process he is trying to follow the NHS model and spread the offensive focus evenly acoss the board in every way because he has watched his elite Process DOMINATE the Stanley Cup winning Systems.

Sidney should be carefull because if he simply applied the NHS basic core values as already presented online to his current System he would see that he is better of following Marios path and Alexes path....being the traditional catalyst....a one man catalyst.NOT trying to follow others paths even though the NHS influences ARE producing winning results for every team implementing them.... Sidney could try to see how the NHS replicates Waynes methods perfectly and how this method does compete more than any other with the NHS .....the Dynasty Oilers and their PP are where the NHS was concieved of...Waynes Brains.......Sidney just has to come ask for help because most of the online data he will find will be geared towards adding NHS modifications to existing Hybrid and Adjusted-Hybrid NHL Systems.This is not what Sidney needs....he needs what Sam Gagner was building before he was Blackballed by Eakins ....Silent Sams 8 point night was no fluke....and THAT Process which was NHS based is exactly what Sidney needs every night if he is ever to win the Stanley Cup again.

I do no believe people know how controlling Wayne Gretzky really was in real life at work....he was an ARTIST because Pocklington and Sather LET HIM BE ONE.....I competed in Sports and was elite level....BECAUSE...I learned how to control the room all the time.....this let me control playing dynamics.....one mind must lead them all....Wayne forced everyone to do exactly as he said and he did not always waste time explaining because so much of wha his temmates had to do was SO SIMPLE AND BASIC......Wayne SCREAMED FOR CONSISTANCY from his teammates because their CONSISTANCY was his CANVAS...not their SUCESS....their consistancy of effort and execution....Wayne never let anyone take dynamic control on the ice....ever....he needed everyones minds to be clear and not overloaded...KISS..... no one took risks ....no one.

The NHS presents this same type of dynamic management but it SPREADS the ability to CATALYSE OFFENSE to EVERYONE VIA PROCESS....whereas Wayne and others using similar management styles ensured at all cost that only one or two men catalysed everyhing.

Sidney should know this "Olympic Model" BS is just that......they are copying the NHS and simply making up a new name for it they can own.This action is already under my skin and is why I showed the French how to smack down the "Olympic model".....lucky for Mac-L they didnt know who the NHS was and were a bit slow to do their online homework....it took 2 days for them to "get it".But simply watch the gametape to see how to wipe out the "Olympic Model" had even a bottom 10 NHL Team been using the same NHS-inspired Process the French Learned online-long-distance they would have snuffed Team Canadas lights out by the end of the 2nd period.

FYI....the Kings and Hawks....dont apply the NHS modifications I designed for their traditional Adjusted-Hybrid Systems OPTIMALLY.....they tweak to much once they feel they know the data....and NO NHL TEAM has ever used the full and complete Moma2s NewAge Hockey System..it is set in Stone right now like Excaliber....the Womb of Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management.Silent Sam had his roster or most of it executing what would be considered Waynes Signature Management Process because Sammy didnt have his Managers helping him like Stoll did and like Bowman did....Sam Gagner had to FIND areas of consistancy within an inconsistantly executed inferior process...which he in fact did by applying NHS programs to his own perspecive of he game itself.The NHS normally preaches building a concrete solid consistant base structure.....then moving forward...but in Sams situation we had to reverse the focus and process in some areas because NO ONE was adjusting the existing processes for him come heck or high water[even though the Kings had won a Cup and Hawks were now using Sams own System his managers refused to help him] ....so we here at the NHS simply taught Sam how to understand and read his COACHES PROCESS BETTER THAN EVER...not less you fools....so he could ANTICIPATE Process disconnects his TEAMMATES WOULD BE MAKING BY PROXY and wouldnt be able to STOP THEMSELVES FROM MAKING....then we PUT SAMMY IN THESE "Process catalysed" but mistake driven DYNAMICS AHEAD OF TIME SO THE PLAYACTIONS ALL CAME ABSOLUTELY STRAIGHT TO HIM......we made NHS-Lemonade.And Sam scored 8 points shortly thereafter.By using this process of reverse-dynamic-extrapolation we showed Sam Gagner how to play his Coaches System TIGHTER WITH MORE DISCIPLINE...and then to EXPLOIT the opponent from this solid consistant perspective....one "could" call this a defense -first focus but it would not be a 100% accurate statement.Because everything is about offense and scoring off of turn-over triggered transitions to offense in all 3 zones but it all BEGINS BY DOING WHATEVER YOUR COACH ASKS FIRST.The Hawks focused mightily on his particular focus of 3 zone instant-offensive transitions.

You cannot visualise winning a game if you are visualising playing a defensively focused gameplan....it is not rational to expect this to work for you.We VISUALISE SUCESS BEFORE WE FOLLOW THAT PATTERN TO ITS MANIFESTATION OR RESULT....sooooo...no one who wishes to win dreams about NOT scoring the Stanley Cup winning Goal.

Unfortuntely Jon Cooper perfectly framed this dynamic by engineering a massive identity shift from offensive dominance to defensive mediocrity.He mistakenly undermined his rosters mindset....they all didnt REALLY THINK THEY COULD DEFENSIVELY SHUT DOWN EVERYONE that they were STRONG as a group defensively.....not inside.....so over-focusing on this without allowing for a pressure-release conduit or a "back-door" was derelict management IMHO.Jon should have had a red-line where he changed gears and opened it up much sooner in the series and his men should have know where the panic-button was located to trigger the change when they felt they were losing traction.

You see....EXECUTING YOUR COACHES PROCESS.....is the equivilant of "DEFENSIVE" focus.....just execution not super-hero defense or coverage or moves......just focusing on executing your own System no matter what it is builds the BASE for building winning dynamics.

There is no such thing as "defense" it is a state of mind one must remediate.

There is only OFFENSE or the execution of process or System consistantly which if you want to win is progressive aggressive pro-active and dominating pushing the river to score goals for 60 minutes.

Seriously...if you cannot let your "idea" of defense go the way of the Do-Do then you cannot evolve wih the Sport.

The idea is to shed cerebral baggage to simplify things on the ice for the men as they execute the System....so you first must ELIMINATE ALL STATISTICAL THINKING AND FOCUS...ALL OF IT......and when his poison-pill is removed from your perspectives and processes then you will find your entire illusion of "defense" to be gone as well.

Stats con-jobs will try to sell you that "more data is better"....like "more icing is better on the Cake".....when really more statistical inputs secretly put internal strain on parts of the Process which are hard to diagnose when they begin to flag....you begin to break down from the INSIDE-OUT.....just like if you eat the Cake with double-deep Icing the hidden calories will begin to damage your internal process until you balloon out like a Blimp if you remain consistant which any good process strives to do.

This NHS data was for you Sidney.....get on the Retro-Boogie Bus and return to your old methods....just apply NHS concepts to your Process to help your Temmates provide you with a consistant set of System execution dynamics to work off of.Help them learn how to play the Coaches System tighter....the System doesnt matter...the provision of consistant dynamics to the CATALYST are all that matter and this comes from KISS execution not All-Star actions.

Is this a "defense-first" mentality???....NOPE.

There is no "defense" at all....but the impacts created produce air-tight defensive results.

Jon Cooper...you need to replay the last game of the Series from top to bottom and properly put my online data on a timeline so you may see how the Hawks tuned in and executed what was posted seamlessly AND IMMEDIATLY...and the impacts theses dialed in tactics produced for them...how this seamless immediate implementation exactly as the NHS said payed off with the win.They took data I was giving you which WOULD HAVE given you the edge and simply pulled their own trigger first and executed tactics called in for YOU.

In retrospect Jon you will come to see how anticipatory and how accurate the NHSs data was.Then what?

Would you like to know how I called in Sharps goal on the money Jon? Do you think it was luck?Vegas doesnt anymore.The Oilers are 33/1 ha ha ha...someone thinks they will connect with the NHS ha ha ha...the odds are EXTREMELY UNCONVENTIONALLY SET FOR SOME REASON....Jon did you know that you accurately telegraphed your own fate?Verbally?And that had someone informed you of it then you could have experienced self-realisation and changed things?Jon I can show you on video every step of the way as your mens belief systems broke down and as your own excusatory side surfaced.....to support a pre-concieved game-plan written in Stone which by proxy undermined the offensively catalysed rosters cerebral confidence.This was ALL clear very early in the series Jon and you had eternity to change things......but no one was in your ear Jon because no one had the capacity to anticipate how the series would evolve dynamiclly with any level of definable accuracy.

I felt sorry for Stamkos because his situation reminds me of Sidneys....he just cannot figure out how the W/C is DOMINATING HIS GAME.......he has even resorted to beating on the deceptive defense-first drum things are that desperate.My only reprieve is Sam Gagner who WILL bring the Yotes into contention this coming year......injecting more and more NHS habits into his teammates by example.

By the way Hawks nice execution of the directed rebound playaction from so close inside when you went low stick-side on him from that angle...it was a greasy presentation I was saving for an optimally suited bigger Team like the Blues but you did well.Dropping pucks back against the grain into the slots was also a game-changer.....as was the Lateral pressure with the upspeed trigger.I have to say though that changing your sphere-of-influence perspectives and beginning to head-man pucks into free-ice then dart to them to negate the size diference and man-on-man aggression was the most impactfull adjustment of the Playoffs because you were going completely down the wrong path in that series.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hawks you do realise your Coaches speak the NHS language now right and with the NHS consulting you would likely continue dominating for 2-5 years ?..your reaction times and understanding of what I was asking for were ELITE.....even when I was dialing Tampa in ha ha ha ha..to bad you are stuck where you are in terms of evolving the concepts you have now milked for 3 years.Must be getting boring waiting for the NHS to land somewhere and come to eat you up huh?You are now a fun challenge.....you can rotate ANY players out now and no suffer set-backs because it is your PROCESS driving your sucess not individuals.....its plug-and-play from here on in.

Scotty Bowman...with all due respect when you scalped the tactics from the Oilers when they gave you the epic beatdown....which you in fact did ....then discovered they were NHS tactics.....you had a Professional and a Moral obligation to properly credit the NHS.....I will not let NHL history forget where you found the tactics you are using to evolve the entire NHL....those are NHS philosophies and concepts Scotty and you know it....your legacy will be long remembered for being large part of the suppression of the NHS.... maybe even a dark chapter because you are so respected and behaved so selfishly.All you had to do was be honest and forthright.....and you have not been either....just greedy for glory.You Hawks players should now feel ashamed of what you are all doing to the NHSs creator...the Good lady Karma should be arriving to meet each of you soon...double your Insurance against injuries his coming season you will be out of the Playoff race by mid-season due to man-games lost.Some regular Joe sees his ship coming in and you guys shoot him off the dock from the deck of the Titanic for kicks and giggles ???You guys have built a false-legacy....shame...

Scotty??That was not "your" stuff....it was NHS stuff....nothing was proprietary to you...however you implemented it you ADDED the NHS.....it wasnt oilers data.....you OWE IT TO THE NHS TO NAME YOUR INGREDIENTS or you are intentionally keeping the NHS undervalued.

edit on 17-6-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The NHS is extremely interested in the Cardinals/Astros fiasco......Industrial Espionage? Thats a new one....a real Pro-Sports precedent setter...one which will set the legal Template for further dynamics in other sports where similar nefarious things have been done in terms of structured stakeholder driven fiscally rewarding data manipulations.....

Pretty soon a JUDGE somewhere is going to decide if Joe Schmoe's Baseball "ideas" were really innovative enough and singular enough and statisticlly repeated enough to be defined as "unique to him".....if this is the finding then the Judge WILL be obligated to establish an accurate chronological timeline of this Intellectual Propertys history from conception to reception to inception.....once this timeline is established then the Judge will establish how and where this now personally owned data was utilised and by whom.

The crux of things will ride on wether or not the Astros had anything to lose or not.....if they had something tangible or not.

The FBI will be able to use basic stats to show obvious and undeniable patterning connected to any NEW or NEWLY ADJUSTED process.....so IF Joe Schmoe can show he did in fact invent a process or improve on an existing process in a unique original way then this reality will 100% show itself within the basic statistical patterning.

In fact Moma2s NewAge Hockey System has produced this EXACT FORENSIC DYNAMIC STATISTICAL TEMPLATE.....over 4+ years ,you see there is no hiding when something truly NEW comes upon the scene.....the stats never lie just the men who misrepresent them via ommission,which is how the advanced stats con-jobs tried to hoop he NHS and worked to insert their stakeholder driven influences into the NHL. The stats cons INENTIONALLY excluded the CLEAR AND UNDENIABLE statistical chronology of he NHSs impacts and instead worked in an organised manner to misrepresent these impacts under various BS contrived advanced stats names and process.

The F.B.I will easily find the statistical Template to define proprietary data if it exists,it will not even be challenging.

Working together in a fiscally benefitting Stakeholder dynamic or group to disenfranchise,pirate,hi-jack,scalp,borrow or steal someone elses intellectual data is a crime...everyone knows it......just because there aint a rope around it dont mean it dont belong to someone.

This is SERIOUS BUSINESS when 1/4 Billion Dollar+ Businesses bottom lines are concerned.

There are MULTIPLE NHL teams presently connected to people who have taken NHS philosophies and concepts and tactics and have in a fiscally motivated stakeholder driven action mis-represented these philosophies and concepts and tactics as originating from their advanced stats research or via their advanced stats contributions to NHL proprietary data[without the NHL teams knowing] and in this process they as stakeholders to different degrees and in different formats benefitted from this action.

When some NHL teams became aware of the dynamic it seems they chose to fall back on claiming they each had proprietary data original to their own internal processes....failing to accept that they injected stolen property via their advanced stats hires or other influences into their structure.It is safe to say that a stolen engine block in the middle of your car makes your car a stolen car...right?It is buyer beware and if the Stats influences are guilty of theft and Industrial Espionage then the NHL Teams connected to them had better be able to show the F.B.Is internal investigative services that they HAD ZERO PRE-KNOWLEDGE of the NHS in any way shape of form or of the potential for their being any conflict of interest they had a responsibility to disclose and act upon.If members of a fledgling Advanced Stats Industry work together to steal proprietary intellectual data and gain fiscally by intentionally selling his tainted stolen property to NHL teams after throwing a disguising coating of statistics on it then they have colluded to impact no only the person they stole the data from originally but also to impact an entire INDUSTRY by furtively inserting members of he stakeholders group into the League itself through indiviadual teams processes.

If an NHL team found and identifed and used proprietary intellectual data without permission then incorporated it into newly formed and validated proprietary data of their own... they have found taken and used stolen property.This means if you noticed it then read it somewhere,knew it was someone elses then used it....you stole it.....if you simply saw something and figured it out then its a different story....but the odds of you doing so paralell to someone else at the same time are slim to none especially if there is a sequence of non-congruent repeated dynamics involved.If you EVEN HAD REASON TO BELIEVE the data belonged to someone else you HAD to proceed as if it were owned property,especially if you were asked for payment via aknowledgement so true value was not lost by the owner.

The Eff-Bee-Eye....would have a ball and be working for YEARS unravelling the NHS story.....maybe Baseballs Black-Eye will soon be worn by the NHL.......no one else has stepped up to back up and validate the NHS.....and if they ever did this would go off like Mt.Vesuvius.

When the NHL Teams are done throwing their formiddable legal resources at SEPERATING THEMSELVES from the advanced stats and other consulting influences that sold them stolen goods they will have by proxy hung the advanced-sats cabal or stakeholder group OUT TO DRY....and then there will only be two groups left at the table...the real legitimate NHS and the NHL Teams.Then someone with the resources and manpower can show when the NHS was born and where it has gone since then step by step and how where and if it has in any way impacted the NHL either externally or internally and if so by what process and by whose hands.

Sounds like a sticky situation now doesnt it?I guess the safest place to be right now if you have made a mistake is under the NHSs wing....and there is only one way to get here...sign up.....seek immuniy before TSHTF.

Personally I thought it odd the Oilers were given 33/1 odds to win the Stanley Cup...someone who knows their numbers is nervous huh?Wonder why?

It is surprising how closely the F.B.I and the Vegas Odds-makers follow the numbers huh?

#s=$

edit on 20-6-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is irony NHS syle.

The NHS recognised Team Frances Tactical Dynamic Template in 4:20mins.

Today we reads a wee bit about Paul MClean AKA The Walrus.....here it is.

"Born in Grostenquin, France, while his father was serving with the Canadian Armed Forces, MacLean moved to Canada at the age of two and grew up in Antigonish, Nova Scotia"

I am just saying.

Then I see a picture of MacLean- Mclellan and- Babcock......and they look ENGAGED seperately but on the same page working together.

I "get it"...then I chuckle....because the Walrus IS THE ANSWER BECAUSE HE WAS A REAL LIVE PART OF THE HIGH SCORING RECORD SETTING 80s.

The Walrus is the "intuition" the Oilers badly needed.

Someone on a Local Edm. website made a classic comment....they said if anyone had said the Oilers would end up with another #1 pick everyone would have said they were "crazy"......the NHS punted Nellie and the Oilers right in the Velvet Crown Royal Bag for slowing down a beat at the finish line....the NHS suggested that "IF" Nellie and the Men got their collective pride together and finished the season off fighting like Professionals and like men who werent happy with how things were ending they MIGHT give the Good Lady Karma a reason to grace their door with the #1 over-all pick.....the NHS directly told the Men to MAKE THEIR OWN FUTURES BY BELIEVING IN EACH OTHER ENOUGH BATTLE TO THE BITTER END TO LET A POSITIVE ONE FIND A WOMB FROM WHICH TO MANIFEST ITSELF.They DID AS REQUESTED.....and must have ruptured their sweaty old hockey bags when the efforts given and respect given to the NHS spanking....ACTUALLY PREDICATED THEIR GETTING THE LOTTERY WIN against epic odds.This is called permanent imprinting....when something you have only a belief in manifests itself in your results you go from believer to disciple. This wasnt the first Permanent NHS Imprinting for the Oilers,when Sam Gagner scored 8 points he forever changed he destinys of every Oiler employee and every Kings/ Hawks employee and in this process every fan and Player in the NHL.........but more than anyone else Silent Sam imprinted HIS ROSTER because HE WAS THEIR LEADER BEFORE HE WAS HUNTED DOWN AND 86ED LIKE AN ENEMY OF THE STATE.

Bring in The Walrus....he will help tremendously Nelson would have provided EXACTLY THE SAME THINGS AND HAD HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE in terms of organisational familiarity so no offense to The Walrus but Nellie is tuned in completely to todays NHL .....if you arent using the NHS The Walrus is a close clone in many ways depending on how he remembers the good olde 80's.

France vs Canada seemed like McLellan vs MacLean to the NHS.......so it seems obvious to me they are Yin and Yang....100% lock-in match-up .

At this point the NHS is autonomous.....it can simply tune in and dynamiclly x-ray games instantly........so I am still simply watching Bob...and K-Lowe....and Peter....and Mac-T....and Mac-L trying to patch together an IMMENSE GROUP of ASSETS in an attempt to replicate what the NHS could do for him in one package.This is he EXACT DYNAMIC DALLAS EAKINS INHERITED.....and Ralph before him and Tom before him and Pat before him.....

The Kings and Hawks and Blues and Flames and Rangers and now Lightening all had to put things together this way....it is the LONG HARD WAY......the NHS was CREATED BY AN OILERS FAN FOR HE OILERS......no one else gets the Cherry-on-Top.

Sam Gagner has ALREADY began to take over Leadership in Phoenix......he is so young and wa so valuable to the Oilers....he was the PERFECT FIT TO LEAD THEM ...A HOMEGROWN SKILLED LEADER WHO IS YOUNG ENOUGH TO HAVE LEAD THEM RIGHT THROUGH THE GROUPS EVOLUTIONARY CURVE.......losing Sam to the Witch-Hunt which sent him and other good men fighting to evolve their Team like Heros AWAY....you who did this deed shall continue to pay dearly as you have been.

You will never pry Gagner away from the Yotes now.....he is in the process of evolving his team PAST THE OILERS...he is doing it by working his arse off executing his coaches System then integrating small NHS details just like he did in Edmonton.Silent Sam is young enough for the Yotes to build around and if management was smart they would make the big trade and put he C on Sam before the season begins.....clean house and run with youth led by Gagner letting him develop them.

But Peter et al....might not be tuned in to this now "ancient history".

The bottom line is that in the NHL winning is the only currency one has to work with if one wishes to hold the Conch Shell.

I dont care what you call it but sans NHS EVERY NHL team is under the gun.

If Bob did in fact execute a complete and unbiased Internal Audit including the NHSs full history then there is no way for him to escape accountability if the current group drops the ball like the groups before them.

The Oilers will be fine pushing the NHS Modified Adjusted-Hybrid System they are now aiming to put together to emulate the NHS impacts tracking from Pat Quinn to Krueger /Nelson Oilers then the Kings then the Hawks ...then BOOM....the entire NHL.

Its about due dilligance....it is about honesty....it is about TRUTH.....and if you cannot carry those burdens you will NEVER GET CHAMPION HEARTS AND ALLIEGENCES TO FOLLOW YOU ANYWHERE.... EVER.

You see fellas you cannot steal and bottle someone elses thunder....you cannot fairly disenfranchise the NHS by "Executive Order" either as Bob may have done in some type of internal auditory negotiary Kangaroo Court ....not if you execute due dilligance because there IS ONLY ONE NHS.You CANNOT dismiss it.Not if you want to say you have done EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO WIN.....it is what it is.Suck it up Butter-Cup......pay the Piper.

The Flames are beginning to look like the STUPIDIST BUNCH THE NHL HAS SEEN IN A FEW DECADES......Kent gave them the lead-in but they balked and were spanked SOUNDLY for not respecting the NHS when they were remediated anayticlly and tacticlly SUDDENLY after they refused to pay tithe to Moma2.If there was one smart HONEST MAN on the Flames he would be here on this site asking to meet and negotiate....NOW.But no one is here so SOMETHING IS BEING COVERED UP....funny huh?Is it ....DENIAL.....NOPE....it is ....SUPPRESSION.

Ignorance is no excuse in the eyes of the Law or under the glare of The Peoples Eyebrow ......EVERYWHERE.

Pay Homage.....or Pay the Piper....or Pay the Good Lady Karma.....but in a Winners World there is NO Such Thing as a Free Lunch.

Peter....you are representing some pretty big debts your boys owe the Big-Boss Moma2 and the NHS....you took em on when you signed up and no one made you do that.The debts were not "forgiven" when you changed Pawns......put in stasis....but not relieved.

Peter....heres the short version....the NHS Modified Adjusted-Hybrid System the TOP TEAMS in the NHL have been exclusively using to win the last FOUR STANLEY CUPS ......was created by Moma2.....it was created specificlly to soften up the beaaches for Moma2s NewAge Hockey Systems UN-VEILING OFFICIALLY AS AN EXCLUSIVE OILERS ASSET by providing a SUPERIOR ---TROJAN HORSE---PROCESS to EVERYONE which would force the entire NHL to EVOLVE ON CUE out of necessity into a sympahetic dynamic favoring the Mother-System .....EATING ITS YOUNG.Peter......this is where you were suppossed to engage the NHS.....befriend it....bury he Hatchet............and get sole control of Moma2s NewAge Hockey System via Friendly-Fire Personal Services parameters so you may UNLEASH IT ON |THE ENTIRE NHL BEGINNING WITH THE WESTERN CONFERENCE this coming season .

Peter....the Hawks suck man...so did the Kings....and you know it.....you know they always sucked and should NEVER have MONOPOLISED THE STANLEY CUP FOR 4 GOING ON 5 YEARS NOW.....Bob-Kevin-Craig-Darryl-Todd-Peter.....you all KNOW the Kings and Hawks have been using the NHS....you also know Gagner was using it when he scored 8 points.

As a group you can not fairly or with equity in any way expect any other reaction from the NHS but vehemence.

YOU fellas have to mend fences with the NHS.....but refuse to write the script this way....you refuse to let go of the wheel of BS and let i turn into a positive wheel of destiny.

Bob Nicholson.....you knew coming is a the Tip-of-the-Spear that you would be as much under the forensic microscope as everyone else and likely moreso.....you MUST UNDERSTAND YOU CAN NOT SIDESTEP THE NHS.......Bob....of course you made the wise move of having a comittee decision made as to the ups and downs of engaging wih the NHS and came. up with some half/arsed justifications to NOT ante up....well Bob its your Dime right?You made a critical error IMHO.

Every day waited is one more bullet fired at the NHS.....dont fool yourselves into thinking it is any other way.5 minutes or less Mac-l and I dont care what System or Process you use buddy...I will own you....EVERY NIGHT NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU SQUIGGLE.Your Yard-Apes will spend weeks and months building Castles I will conquor WITH ABSOLUTION in mere MINUTES.Do you realise how quickly you will falter and lose the season if your process gets kicked backwards every single night in FanDiscussions ANYWHERE THE NHS SHOWS UP?

What the NHS does is be a BIG FAN.......and share simple observations which happen to be far more impactfull and potent than those of ANY NHL MANAGERS.It is NEVER PERSONAL.....it is ALWAYS FanTalk.

Peter....you do your thing...when you are 30 games in I will hear your pleas OK?This is a very old song and dance in edmonton OK man?

Remember Peter....the NHS READS AND REACTS faster and with more accuracy than any process on the Planet.Just one superior tactical mind Peter....one unemployed one.Dont challenge it Peter befriend it...because it could consume you but has good intentions and no memory-delete button.Thats as close to a mediation as you fellas will get till ya'll pay your Tab...understood?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
How does 16-8-6 sound to you.....because those #s just jumped out at me.I see the Oilers hitting game #31 with this momentum.

Just saying.Gives us something to refer back to.

For the record Nugent-Hopkins became an instant elite level scoring threat the millisecond they called McDavids name.We HAVE NOT SEEN RNH used as a primary scoring threat.....now we will....people are going to be surprised.....no doubt about it.They think Nuge is a defensive type of centerman when he is naturally a scorer...RNH has WORKED HIS ARSE OFF TO BECOME A 2-WAY NHL PLAYER and he has accomplished this feat........now he gets to stretch his scoring muscles a little more.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join