It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Like Purcell did take it to the net with a friend,dont try to do it all alone and headman the puck to far ahead of your numbers and support.

At least 2 men together.Try to keep it on your sticks for as long as you can , burn up open ice as long as you keep homing in on the net.Your path doesnt need to always be DIRECT to be driving the net,just make sure you get it there.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Landers line just executed exactly what I am looking for fellas,pay heed.That is how you keep it tight to the vest to close out NHL games,you maintain basic possesion as long as you can on every single playaction,this is a game of seconds gentelmen and every one counts.....36oo seconds and every one can win or lose you the game.

Well done fells,that was a real grinder,everyone chipped in tonight.Very well done,if they are willing to pull the tender score again,well done Taylor,nice finish,no wasted time,textbook.

Boy does this feel good,loose,free,I think I might be getting giddy....ha ha ha....however there was a fair bit of pandering tonight in terms of implementing my data especially late when you were tossing soft-balls to them time after time and not tuning in ha ha ha,yes there was a lot of anerobic tactics tossed at you to choose from but this is hockey right,the fastest game on the Planet.

Well fellas,I have only been posting for what is it 3 and 1/2 games since my self-imposed hiatus before the Rapture happened when Nelly was brought in and things returned to reality,so we are at 3 wins for 3 1/2 joint efforts so to speak.I believe we can round this 1/2 down to THREE FOR THREE .It truly has been a pleasure.I hope we can keep this relationship healthy and progressively fullfilling for everyone.

edit on 30-3-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
@TheBrew....I hate it when suppression rears its ugly head....here you will be free of it.Welcome.

I took a hiatus and have only been paying serious attention for 3 games and it seems like the Oil have begun some sort of a streak over the last 3 games,it must be lucky timing on my part huh,but lordy it looks like a WINNING STREAK....last night was a bit of a nail-biter until they got it together late in the 3rd and began to manage the puck optimally to help them close it out.But they DID get it together the right ways at the right times.

I think they can run out the string with Ws.

The team is producing naturally catalysed offense by exploiting weaknesses in opponents structure without forcing offense using their own structure,it has been the Oilers "active creativity" against the opponents "re-active structure" and the structure has been losing the battle , this has been the biggest game-changer, it has allowed the men to optimise their individul strengths without stepping out of the gameplan or system focus.This is why the shooting %s are up and why unlikely heros are emerging with multiple point games already,the offense is system generated not fortuitious and is being found in repeatedly in intentionally created dynamics or tactics being executed ,this is how it works,this is how the LA Kings and Hawks then others began to record statistical histories which illustrate NHS influences.The numbers follow the results not the other way around. Teams using specific systems generate specific stats profiles...TRADITIONAL STATS ....not BS advanced stats garbage.Once you can identify and understand EITHER side of the equation...the basic stats patterns...or...the dynamic actions or patterns initiated which create the results illustrated via the stats you can put a name and or a number or title to the "system" a specific team is using.There are connective patterns between dynamic actions and stats produced.In any "system" or "process"the dynamic actions if executed consistantly will not change nor will the stats generated....all that may be changed is the NAME.... right now we can all SEE the dynamic actions and patterns,and we can all READ the post game stats patterns.....the only thing we cannot do is bring the dynamaic actions and specific stats patterns together definitively so we may put NAMES to the SYSTEMS being used.The NHS has simply done this because in defining itself it defines all "systems".

If I write a "book" illustrating how I identify and define these patterns and their stats templates then I basiclly expose every NHL system in use today,this "process" is the key.Some would consider this data to be a "secret" if they knew others hadnt learned of it yet.Ideas are not proprietary....specific applications are.However if you explain the ideas properly the applications naturally evolve on their own and rise to the top. No matter the path the destination remains the same.

The NHS produces a SIGNATURE statistical pattern which cannot be changed it may be ignored or mis-represented but never changed.....every "System" or "process" leaves behind a unique signature within the traditional stats patterns,if you begin to try to add advanced stats to the equation then you create a "disconnect" and can no longer match the dynamics to the stats which means you cannot adjust the sytem in a workable manner,or name it in a definte manner.

There has been a clear and definitive record of the NHS and its evolution and impacts on NHL hockey,this immovable record has been there since day one and is ongoing.To supress or deny this proves an underlying motivation....there is no reason to try to disenfranchise the NHS...if you do you must have a reason.Just like chatting about it here,why would this not be acceptable?

All the mistaken introduction of advanced stats to the equation in place of Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Management concepts and processes did is slow down the ability of NHL managers to discern the source of the evolutionary changes,the irony is that the only thing stats when used properly can do is VALIDATE and DOCUMENT the NHS or ANY other "system" being used in the NHL.Something "NEW" must by proxy create a paralell "NEW" statistical pattern which falls within the traditional stats valuation process.You cannot DENY something new when it produces a documented permanent record of its impacts.

The NHS is not "new" it is simply an alternative way of looking at the game itself,a very traditional way that is "explained" in a unique way with newly created terminologies. Things like Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management are NewAge concepts explained in newly created terminologies ,.....basiclly the NHS is simply user friendly way to communicate traditionally complicated tactical ideas in condensed workable packages which EveryMan can understand easily .

You could call it Gut-Check Playaction Analysis and Gut-Check Tactical Management....but then you would be undermining the original source of this type of data which already exists in the NHS.A few NHL/Stats people tried attatching new names to established NHS processes in recent history and it didnt work out so well for them.All you need to do is google search anything and dig today to get an accurate history.

Right now any NHL team would be considering this type of data to be critical and in some cases proprietary meaning no one may take it with them when they leave to spread around with no consequence.They would not even produce a "name" for anything,its natural for Teams to value these philosophies and concepts enough to consider defing them proprietary in nature,and to protect them,this is clled optimal valuation.

Many NHL teams have been working overtime the last 4 years trying to put names to NHS concepts so they may incorporate them into their existing tactical and managerial databases.In case we forgot "proprietary" really means "new".These Professionl Hockey people are quickly incorporating SOMETHING NEW...and now we know since the league-wide purge of advanced stats that it isnt stats catalysed.....so soon we should learn exactly what it is changing our great game for the better.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I think asking this of skill scoring forwards is much akin to Eakins trying to turn them into defense first two way machines. It is simply not something certain people are wired for. There are many players we have wished would just develop that mean streak but it almost never happens. If a person is not very aggressive by nature, it does not mean they can't raise their physical game and react to a sense of being part of a group and show or grow a willingness to do whatever it takes. I think it is hard for someone to change their personality and who they are. I have always preferred two way players that are hard to play against as a base style to a one dimensional player that has one excellent quality and lacks in most other departments. I have wanted the Oilers to bring in the sort of players and still do, though many do not agree with me.

I do however think that under Nelson, a definite sense of teamsmanship and a positive group culture is growing, and out of that could develop a "wolf pack" sense. If that is what you meant originally by your statement, then sorry if i misinterpreted it. As you say, you don't need to "get caveman" for that, anyone can do that job if they are willing. I think attached to that, but also in addition, the "give-a-**** meter" is actually climbing. All very positive signs.

The one thing i don't think you touched on and i didn't either in my post is growth, it is hard to quantify and is an unknown variable. Both positive and negative growth can occur. Both personal as a player and together as a team unit. We saw regression under Eakins and gain under both Krueger and Nelson. One can assume that it will continue trending up but things such as cold streaks and injuries can effect this. Even if it does continue to trend up, there is no guarantee we will see linear growth, peaks, dips and plateaus can be expected.

I think the personnel factor is very important though. As the poster above and myself and many others have alluded to, we lost good players this year, and we were short to begin with. Perron is out and Roy is in, but i think most would admit that Perron is the better player. On top of that we lost Petry, leaving as i consider and the previous poster as well, only 1 top 4 defender in Klefbom.

What about goaltending? Under Nelson, Scrivens has had a 0.900 or lower save percentage in 17 of his 31 starts. I don't know how we will reach success with this level of goal tending, and i fail to see how any sort of sustained success is attainable. No system can cover up that sort of sloppy netminding, or at least in my opinion.

I think a good system is important but we do need better players to compete. A good coach and system can change a lot, but if we are talking about an increase in goal differential by +50 - +70, that is massive, and i don't know if a coach alone could affect the results that much. I would love to be wrong. I still can't shake the sense that if what you were saying holds true though, we could pit this year's Buffalo Sabres against the all star team in a 82 game season against each other, with the sabres utilizing the NHS system vs the all star using an older traditional coaching method, and after time, the Sabres would eventually start tilting the scales in their favor. Yes the example is a bit extreme, but i think personnel accounts for much team success and is an important factor.

What are the teams that are using this system now? The cup winners may be using it, but it is also hard to argue that having some of the best players in the game at key positions hasn't a positive effect on the game as well. Are any non playoff teams using this system and if so, for how long? I am curious as i do not know much about the coaching side of the game, but definitely am fascinated by it.[/QUOTE]

I believe the Oilers young core is developing into an excellent group of two-way players... I am defining two-way as players who work to can regain the puck with as much acumen and urgency as they can managing it .This is in large due to improved backchecking which is a product of the evolution of both the process and the players,on some fine advice Taylor Hall made a concerted effort to focus on his back-checking about the same time Nuge did,they both specificlly targeted this area of their games.Some systems or management process do not support extended backchecking puck pursuits they instead focus on regaining structural integrity over puck pursuit,DE was this type of structural thinker and the fellas had to work extra hard to improve that specific are and not brek system continuity .I agree Eakins tried to turn them into defense first two-way players instead of providing process alternatives which supported their natural strengths.I AGREE with a Head Coach pushing for every player to be able to provide two-way impacts because they provide him with the most wiggle room managerially, but I did not agree with Dallases choice of methods which I feel were regressive and at heart supported his own defensive reliance and vision and growth in the NHL more than managing the reality of the assets he had with keeping their evolutions s his primary driver.In retrospect he was forced as a rookie to fight for his own NHL identity and job as hard as his players,in some ways he HAD to put more energy than usual into his own development and one way to cheat was to stick to his own strong areas a disproportionte volume of the time[see dellow/desperation]...this stunts your own evolution in terms of learning to adapt...this discourged DE from developing his offensive acumen as fast as he built his defensive acumen.

I agree some arent wired for physicality and aggression,but we are all wired for something and the key is developing system or a process which can dial into everyones wheelhouse to connect with the specific conduits they are naturally wired with,we all have some type of cerebral structure.This may sound impossible but it is not difficult to accomplish if you let natural processes decipher how and why each man is wired the way nature or experience or both have him currently wired.The NHS focuses on territorialism and tribal instincts of protectiveness...the key is defining to the entire group WHAT they are expected to love to protect...protecting is very different from defending,just like winning is very different from competing.It takes the same template to make man cry as it does to encourage him to action unnatural aggression....you must define the correct emotional quotient or driver needed then action it under optimal circumstances,everyone has a role to play and if any single man feels he must take on more roles than he can handle he will be overwhelmed or will make out of synch difficult to anticipate decisions in the heat of the moment.A loose example is how the Dynasty Oilers consistantly had a variety of truculent personalitys of ALL weight-classes,Heavyweights,Middleweights,Lightweights,ev en featherweights.There ws a very important reason for this variety,it allowed them to dictate momentum when things got physical and they were drug into deeper waters,they could reply to anyone instigting physicality by sending out a man on a mission ASAP at the 1st hint of attitude,no witing for guys to turn down invitations from Heavyweights back then....you payed the piper as soon as you looked sideways at anyone.Many of those men were very skilled but tended to be aggressive by nature some were recruited because they were very skilled but so compettive they were hard to handle because they wanted to win so badly they got into to much trouble.The Dynasty team included lot of reclamation projects that worked out perfectly.sather or Wyne had the right template they were following but they could not ction their intentions through the system they insteaad found the men who were already fit for those dynamic roles.This is how they found so many seemingly Diamonds in the rough that hd near immediate sucess and fit right in...they knew exactly what they were looking for---ready-made natural truculance which was overpowering above averge skillsets.The NHS has taken it much further and built the truculance and the keys which activate it in EveryMan right into the processes themselves therby "turning on" that truculence by proxy at the right times for everyone irregardless as to their natural tendencys or wiring.Some people call this process or influence Esprit de corps.It is really a communication issue or teambinding art if you will--- a big part of the learning curve when you coach.

I would prefer a protective territorial Sheepdog mentality as a base coat or primary driver followed by secondary tactical layer of cold-blooded Wolf-Pack which can be initited by the system itself without the men needing to think about it or the coaches needing to demand it.We want stakeholder managed instincts to take over for everyone as much as possible at all times.I want to see the Sheepdog influence every night for 60 minutes with it evolving during the game into the WolfPack mentlity in a naturally occuring process,one which flows with the processes and momentum of the game,it is always best to be active as opposed to re-active,forward momentum is ALWAYS the overriding NHS focus,let the Sheepdog establish a protective territorial baseline and then tell the Wolf when it is time to go for the hamstring.There is a process for encouraging these dynmics to evolve naturally,you need to faccillitate it,not force it,accept the transition whenever the real-time feedbck says to do so.The Dynasty Oilers did NOT run up scores as many think they just executed their processes for 60 minutes with Championship determination dedication and sacrifice and let the opponents show them where and when and how many times to strike them terminally.1-2-5-8-10 goals it was always up to the opponent,never when or if just how many that game,the Dynasty group just didnt waste opportunitys becuse they guided opponents to the path of least resistance in their decisions as to when and where to break down this was a pre-historic primal but very effective method of actioning what the NHS calls Intuitive Dynamic Management ....the Dynasty processes,particularly the PP were the template from which I modeled and developed the NHS processes,I simply took processes being managed by individual players who were very special and created a system which allows EveryMan the chance to see and execute the game of hockey and produce individual numbers and winning team results at the same levels as those very special generational players managed to do. The NHS does from a system perspective what Wayne and Mark did in terms of on-ice dynamic management .

On the issue of both individual and team growth and the constellation of things which can affect its normal evolution,there is an NHS process for this.The growth of the team and individuals must be managed by the processes needs as a primary driver...a fine example of this NHS process in action with Nelly is how Taylor has been used since his bill of health was cleared,Taylor has had to work himself back into the process not back onto the roster,he has no roster spot with Nelly he has the potential to fulfill process requirements,Nellys processes will not allow themselves to be dictated to by any one individual,ever.Process continuity and roster chemistry was NOT broken to accomodate traditional mindsets and habits,Nelly changed the program and refused to risk takeing any steps backwards in terms of team balance.I agree 100%.No one in recent history would have had the cojones being in Nellys position to take such affirmtive and proper correct actions ,certain fellas would choose to risk team chemistry to ride Halls tailwind to possible wins.NHS processes ensure no single man carries so much on-ice responsibility that his neutralisation will sink the ship.This is why the offense did not dry up with Hall out and why he has continued to produce 1st line numbers from the 3rd line,it is the process the entire roster is executing that is accomodating and allowing the stts results to materialise,not the individuals.

The process will show linear growth because players will not be allowed to incubate or stagnate within it,look how the process dictated Taylor has had to work his way back onto the roster based on wherever he is needed most to strengthen the process more than what he can do as an individual.The growth and evolution of the process will dictate and determine the growth and evolutionary paths of the players.There are no 2nd chances as we just witnessed with 2 years of regression which will likely never be wiped from the mens numerical histories.Now at least when men are injured the pressure will not be so great to return early,they will be confident as individuals that they will not be letting the team down and will police their own health decisions in an optimal manner knowing they are not the lynch-pin of the entire Empire.They will learn to trust each other to carry the process forward.

Injuries will happen but the process shouldnt change enough to be a concern with development,with an NHS modified process all players need are AVERAGE NHL SKILLSETS AND ACUMEN....nothing more is required to fulfill your role within the processes.You cannot fall behind the developmental curve unless you are not able in which case you are not contrbuting.The process will not leave you behind,however the process may be clicking along so well that you cannot find a way back onto the roster because winning is the guideline,as long as the process is producing winning results nothing should be changing,this meaans one week you will possibly be the top points getter then get injured and a month later not be able to break back onto the roster becuse the process is fully supported and the team is winning and your ability to produce points does not make you the optimal process support,this is how the NHS sees it.One man does not a mountain make.

I saw regression and gain under both Krueger and Eakins from a process perspective ,Krueger didnt know what he was dealing with when the NHS was first created and released online ,he went with the flow and began to listen to his men then clued in towards the end of his tenure on some new but unproven management options that were suddenly available.Ralph to his credit followed up and then took things even further and transferred his managerial acumen to another Pro Sport with great sucess.Eakins knew exactly what he was getting into because he IMHO and according to the statistical records he produced which I reviewed prior to his hiring, had been dabbeling with NHS concepts in the AHL eventually going all-in and finding sucess at that level basiclly at the same time as LA and Chicago were learning these same NHS processes and winning Stanley Cups executing them. This may be what attracted Mac-T to what Eakins was doing at the AHL level. It is as easy for Mac-T to see the NHS impacts being produced at the AHL level as it is at the NHL level....it just isnt so simple to consistantly action them properly as they discovered. There was lso the smll matter of Dallas NOT following NHS protocals as others before and after him did do,Eakins simply took partial NHS concepts and tried to put a defensive spin on them not understanding that everything NHS is connected in natural pattern to progressive forward offensively focused motion or to winning,not defending or competing....DE put a square peg into round hole,this worked at the AHL level where NO ONE ELSE WAS AWARE OF THE OPTIONS DALLAS WAS USING and tight defense was enough to win the day....but failed epiclly when he ran into Western Conference NHL teams who had already had the same 2 year learning curve as he personally had except at the NHL level where they were forced by proxy to incorporte the NHS concepts into their offense as was originally intended by the NHSs creator.Eakins didnt hit a wall against NHL WC teams he fell off of cliff....against EC teams who were still in the dark about the NHS in general he did OK,but gainst NHS influenced teams he was slaughtered because his system had one hand tied behind its back due to its defensive origins and a failure to extend the NHS concepts and philosophies to the offense where they were designed to be optimal ,every time he met a WC NHS modified process it knew how to solve his defense as good s that 1st zone exit was by shutting down his dill-pickle AHL level transition game and anemic offense.

Although Eakins had the benefit of 2 years to learn and study and defensively tinker with NHS processes that Krueger did not have,Ralph had players who were on the cutting edge of the NHS development tuned right in,Gagner being the most well versed...you didnt think the 8 point night was a fluke did you?Or that it was fluke that that particular game was a turning point for the entire Chicago franchise when they were shellshocked and absolutely owned by Silent Sam and a few on-board teammates and a willing and accomodating coach to the degree that Scotty Bowman himself IN THE MEDIA requested an audit of the transition tactics being used on his team that night............this led directly to the Hawks discovery and endorsement of the NHS philosophies and concepts which not only some oilers but ALL the Kings men were ALREADY implementing to differing degrees.My gut tells me Ralph stood up for the men and endorsed the NHS as the men were interpreting it,and supported making core value system or process changes like LA and the Hawks eventually made and won the last THREE Cups with.I believe none of Ralphs bosses wanted to face reality or accept they had missed such an important opportunity not to mention explain the oversight which may have resulted in competition acessing data which led them to Stanley Cups his own team should have been earning to Katz,data specificlly provided to his team first,system data CREATED or tailormade for his specific roster and organisation.

I look at the Goaltending with caution,Dubby ws lost because Eakins would not adjust his processes to cover the gaping holes it left for teams to exploit Dubby.The same types of goals hammered Dubby reputation and confidence,goals being scored due to process errors not Goaltender errors,those perimeter shots were going in for several reasons none of which are owned by Dubby.I would not have let him go.I would have added a little mover and shaker for contrast.I believe the improved processes will soon bring the Tenders confidence and numbers back up alongside the rest of the teams numbers.It looks like Nelly uses one system not a multi-system system like DE used,so we simply need to watch and see which tender we have fits the processes requiremenst the best.......we must wait because we arent basing our valuation on any past stats or performances....it is all about the current process and what it needs.The process being used now presents an entirely different landscpe to a tender compared what was here prior.......the Goalies are now seeing different looks produced by the current process consistantly coming at them,they are learning to anticipte what is coming system-wise from their men and the opponents,once we see another 30 games we will know what to expect from Nellys processes and intentions hence what the tenders will be seeing the most,by then the fit should look pretty obvious....remember the PROCESSES will not change so the tender will have to fit in to the template being produced,even a All-Star who walked in tomorrow might not be a natural fit and have to be rejected because no one in their right mind changes their system for one man Goalie or not,no single player is worth that type of adjustment,within the NHS processes even Wayne would not have been required to produce so much and he would never have had those opportunitys the numbers would still go up but be spread amongst the roster evenly.Wayne and Mark were forced to be the centerpieces of the process because they were self-managing it on-the-fly...they did not have a system or process like the NHS where all their temmates were on the same page as they were,they were actually real life on-ice generals who with their coaches endorsment called most of the shots from the ice and bench on-the-fly as required using themselves as the tip of the spear.

A superior system or management process is the single most critical building block,then you need a roster of men who all have a minimum of average NHL skillsets and acumen,the rest once the process has been taught and is instinctive is singing to the Choir,the process makes the player not the other way around.

The Oilers could break the franchise goals per season record held by the Dynasty team this coming season.Nelsons system or process will evolve itself and as it does it will produce substantial offense more than most anticipate....people may be missing HOW the goals are now being scored,they are more often than not system generated goals catalysing from errors the opponents are forced by our processes to make.

Simply watch for repeated system generated goals and oppotunitys,because a sure sign the process is working is when it can force repeated errors out of an opponents process consistaantly for 60 minutes scoring multiple times the same ways,once a weakness is exposed the dynamics exposing it are re-created over and over until an unwanted adjustment is made by the opposing coaches. Look for many more multiple point games for a variety of players,it will be random,anyone may find themslves to be the tip of the spear repeatedly in an NHS influenced system.But once the process finds a wekness it rips it wide open immeditly and epeatedly.It is esier to force an entire system to make one small error repeatedly than it is to force one individual to repeat the exact same mistake over and over so you need to use their system to isolate individuals and encourage their processes to TELL individuals to make mistakes for you. Repeatedly,and yes there is an NHS process for this called the Intuitive Dynamic Management.

I like your Sabres All-Star analogy .... I challenged the Oilers 3+ years go to let the Barons roster using NHS tactics play a 3 game series against the NHL roster and predicted the Barons would score 4-7 goals every game and sweep the NHL roster. They didnt think it was a good idea I guess.You are absolutely correct in your analogy the Sabres would win hands down likely sweep them.Look the Kings won a Stnley Cup by using one simple basic NHS tactic,they used one basic forced rebound playaction well supported from the n-zone in and initiated and executed repeatedly from different spots in the o-zone to walk through the Playoffs and hoist the Cup,look back three cups ago ,watch the tapes and look how much damage one simple properly managed playaction can do the the entire NHL power structure?

Once you begin to learn the NHSs Tactical Shooting Program or TSP then you understand how and why you can never overvalue one man including an all-star tender because there are processes designed to break down any individual position including the Goaltender.Under Ralphs tenure when the Oil were being led and taught NHS processes by Sam Gagner and when Krueger had bought in more than one top end Goalie was run out of the nets by the incredible offense created,by the incredible conversion rate of possesions to shots to goals.If you know how to action the TSP then you know how to defend against it,without this functional knowledge in todays quickly evolving NHL you are toast.No Tender is safe until they have knowledge on how to stop the TSP.

I dont know much about the coaching game beyond non-hockey amature levels but you ask interesting questions which are very Coach-like.

The fact that I claim specific teams have used my system to win cups is mute without documented statistical records being produced,which is no problem ,every process or system has an individual stats signature or pattern you can easily define to prove specific dynamic management pocesses were used.The NHS has a program for simply looking at the media stats page on a team prior to playing them and creating a tactical dynamic template of what type of process or system they use, the progrm is extremely accurate and effective.

The Oilers were the first team to have acess to the NHS because I created it for them specificlly, they did not officially endorse it the players discovered it and absorbed the data through osmosis applying it small bits at a time very cautiously and based solely on positive results,no room for error for the NHS with them because they had no room from their coaches. Then according to the stats records the LA Kings began to tune in online and learn alongside the Oilers who were paying attention.Then ccording to the stats records Ralph began to experiment himself ,we blew up some really good teams.Then BANGO things went south,the Oilers went koo-koo ,Ralph was Skyped Sammy Jonesy and others were clipped ,all while the Kings won a Cup evolving with the system itself.Then the Hawks payed closer and closer attention after we blew them up endorsed the NHS again unofficially and walked to their own Cup[with lot of NHS help] setting records along the way,then the 2 main NHS players duked it out for the last cup,but lst season the Blues brought their own NHS inspired process to the table and it is one which has benefitted from the learning curves of those before it,the Flames have been on the inside for 3+ years one of their Fans has a massive data-base of NHS posts collected and organised chronologiclly online.Giordano didnt just hit his stride right?The Nucks just destroyed the Kings using their own relatively NHS interpretation.

Remember this stuff really is new I only created Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and its Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management programs 4+ years ago online with no blog or industry support.I had the opposite reception a hostile one where i was engaged by an online Oilers mod and went to battle with them thereby catching someone powerfulls attention whereupon I was blackballed and banned from where I had presented the entire system. Ironiclly 24 hrs before I was drawn into a battle the mod knew I could not win someone PMed me a message asking me if I could put together a presentation which could be given to a rom full of people in 40 minutes or less.I explained this was not enough time and that there was no sales pitch that it was not as simple as they wished it to be but that I would be accomodating and put together something for them.....BANGO I am sucked into a battle and banned from the Oilers site 24 hrs later.No presentation happened even though someone was very interested,then things went south as anyone who engages the Oilers knows happens immediatly and My relationship with them degraded. I felt I was unfaily suppressed and that even though my data was being used quite obviously I was being intentionlly disenfranchised.As I said then the Kings keyed in through I believe by the stats record definately Stoll and maybe Greene ,then the Hawks and yada yada.I never officially met or conflicted with anyone Oilers related but an online mod,but the Oilers tend to close ranks and blackball anyone who challenges them,I tried to re-connect,the reply to the NHS and I was the hiring of Darkhorse Analytics by the Oilers,followed by the Hackathon,followed by the hiring of Dellow...all THREE moves IMHO designed to source and recruit people with stats backgrounds who could replicte the NHS type ideas and concepts and have something statisticlly substantial to validate the moves.Disenfranchise the local and true source of NHS data but keep using the data under the auspices of following multiple sources of stats inputs.Why not,in their eyes eveyone else like the Kings and Hawks and who knows who else is milking the cow for free so why take crap from some internet peon who has the cojones to push back but no industry support or legal protections.Then the advanced stats crowd saw a window of opportunity and began hi-jacking my NHS Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Management and making nutty stats based posts and articles online and elsewhere trying to superimpose their numbers over my philosophies
and concepts.This let them use the door the NHSs tangible impacts created to gain entry into the NHL, then as we all know karma came calling and some of these clowns have been remediated.In my view an internet Mod who recieved full organisational support when in err catalysed an epic disconnect between the Oilers and the NHS.24 hrs before official contact could have possibly been made.Coincidence?Who knows,it is a business after all

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Nelly they will hit those trailers all night long if you allow them non-contact zone entrys...which you are doing....if Ben lets another in that is ???pull him.

You need to drop your middle cover man a bit closer to your own net so he is COMING OUT TO MEET their middle o-zone penetration they are hammering you with....obviously they are working everything off the wings and simply funneling to the middle....come on fellas make some djustments...I misplaced my glasses so I will be brief.

They are keepingtheir gap to small when you enter their zone and their d-men posture up...they are leaving the fa side open to a trailer Yakupov just hit the exact seam I mean at the exact right time,exploit this it is system structure you can pick apart.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
You need to get some rubber on the net dont be afraid to challenge them and drive the net like I said their gaps are to small so they look imposing when you are coming at them nd it looks like there is no room BUT there is...split them going hard and odds ae one of them takes penalty every time,,,,exploit their gapping in their d-zone ASAP and repet ASAP....this is the best way...you need PP time to win this game,deal with it and plan on how to generate it...split those d-men going hard to the net.Dont hit the blueline t 100% speed only 75% keep a gear so whe you split the d-men they have to grab at you,and go HARD.

Every time you try to split their d-men in their zone they will collaapse to early because of poor gapping and leve the fa side wide open,so plan on the 2nd go round to hit that far side s soon as you force their d-men to close on you,just go hard on them use you speed....you gotta hit them at your blueline and not give such easy entrys....or simply get your forecheck jaacked up and deny them the easy d-zone exits.
edit on 1-4-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Yes....I fell asleep....couldnt find my glasses took a rest and here we are....ha ha ha...this is what sleeping at the wheel feels like...it is what it is.

Nelly ....excellent job of not pulling Ben.......there were not any indicators that the fellas were going to solve the Ducks and my advice was dependant on me giving further analysis I was confident at that point you could come back from the 2 goals one was a softy and one was your red-flag to their system focus....but...I was absent and couldnt follow up on my analysis......you made the right decision and showed patience and calmness and did not let the moment grab you......I had the data you needed but it went to bed early.

Nelly I noticed their gapping habits early......as I said last night....I only saw up till the 2nd goal and I was out like light.But it made me think this morning.....there were 2 things that I noticed early the Gapping and their consistant individual positioning combined with their timing......the Ducks have adopted NHS tactics ha ha ha...I never watch them beyond when the Oil play them.....they picked a few interesting core value tactics and they execute them very accurately....I actually like their presentation of these core value tactics they picked to play with.

Ha ha ha someone has taken an interesting angle in interpreting the NHS for the Ducks some stats input by the vulnerabilitys I see ....you see Nelly I want the Ducks to keep their process the way it is because the Blues or ANY team using the NHS will CRUSH the Ducks likely sweeping them.....they are making a MASSIVE EPIC STATS CATALYSED mistake...whoever built the template for incorporating the NHS into the Ducks processes didnt follow the program in fact they made incorrect reads and applications because of stats input being involved in building the gameplan periperally at the lest but likely with equal influence.

Someone didnt read enough posts over the last 4+ years and then like DE thought a stats influence could help them decipher the NHS.....or vanity/lack of respect took over ......these guys need to understand that the winning teams implemented ALL the NHS core values.....YES everyone who uses NHS tactics will produce improved results.....but if you miss a core value concept because you skipped steps in the process and end up in the Playoffs facing Team who followed the entire NHS program you WILL BE MASSACERED....with a 100% certainty.

The Ducks have a very fatal flaw.....one they will not be able to correct within a series......I enjoy when teams who havent asked for consulting help try to wing it on their own using stats people to try to breach the gap between their traditionl thinking and NHS concepts....I enjoy seeing them CRUSHED in the Playoffs...the regular season doesnt matter anyone can make the Playoffs......but it is so sweet to see the stats catalysed core value flaws being exposed on a stage as big as the NHL Playoffs.......it is so easy to spot NHS modifications and also so easy to define what motivated the choices of concepts to endorse because if you think you can "choose" what you want and ignore what you dont want shame on you---you let stats thinking into the picture and you immediatly sour the milk---stats are like a poison pill.

First the Ducks have an interesting way of interpreting the NHS Gapping concepts they borderline cheat by completely going a polar opposite direction with their intentions.This is where the stats poison pill is injected.

Second they use a specific tactical NHS body positioning program in a quasi-man-to-man structure which is executed as per the NHS template.....and it is transposed onto their process perfectly.When combined with their stats poisoned Gapping tactics it allowed them to initiate and maintain superior body position all nigh long and this llowed them to be patient and paced in their execution especially in your zone they were never "hurried" because they always had dominant body position without the puck you couldnt effectively use the body even in your own zone because they always had superior body positioning without the puck so their passes and playactions following this template always led into them positions at perfect times where you COULD NOT get proper lines on them to use the body....every time you tried they seemed to come out of the contact in a dominant manner and this eventually made you second-guess the contact hesitate and back off.Notice they did not only come out of contact in dominant position consistantly but they came out and IMMEDIATLY into an offensive playaction structure which was developing with the pucks movement it wasnt pre-concieved structure but it ws still structure in the right place at the right time simply materialising out of unorthodox places and times....pure NHS influences.

Right now the Ducks are incorporating some concepts the NHS did not release until 2 1/2 years ago specificlly the body position tactics so unless the earlier teams kept pace with all the NHS data and implemented it poperly they will be severely behind the curve with team like the Ducks who didnt pay attention until recently. Remember I created the NHS 4+ years ago and have been evolving it since then adding critical core values and adjusting others along the way so you MUST be tuned in to the entire process or you will trip up....this is why stats people can never help you skip steps it might "seem" like they do but all they will do is cause core value disconnects and inject poison pills into your process which will upon meeting a properly executed NHS influence be CRUSHED every time.

Nelly the reason they had your belly in the middle all night long is directly connected to their NHS modifictions....you couldnt seem to adjust to compensate and close off the middle because their playactions in the middle were not developing out of consistant structure your men could put into their cerebral muscle-memory they were constantly facing situations where they had inferior body position and could not anticipate where the playaction was going to come from.

They designed their specific NHS modifications to fit the strengths of their roster so they were following the NHS template .....this is how you begin....but they tripped up when they allowed a stats-based valuation process get involved in building their complete overall process template. They strayed from the NHS program at this point.

Everything their template is based upon revolves around their rosters strengths....so when you face them you need to consider their process as a whole not consider them as individuals......they for example a BIG but they dont use thier size conventionally so you cant plan to battle them that way---yet---they still use the size to managed within a tailormade process which optimses it...this is the NHS influence showing up.They arent making mistakes because of their size ,the factors which can lead a team to unbalanced management processes because of an over-reliance on size do not impact the Ducks right now because of the process they now use.Its not their size catalysing their sucess it is their process which would work if they were a smaller team.

They are not a fast team in fact they specificlly slowed down their pace to fit their process and THIS gave them the opportunity to execute FASTER THEN NORMAL ZONE TRANSITIONS and they were trnsitioning to offense IMMEDIATLY,as soon as they had the puck in their possesion a pass was made into an evolving playaction dyanmic,refer back to body positioning.

Nuge read it right ,they are a fast transitioning team ,both zone traverses and transitions to offense.Nuge now you know why...work with it and you will figure out quickly how to shut them down.

The Ducks CANNOT CHANGE their process to correct this flaw......they may have the Presidents Trophy but this was their Trojan Horse because it lulled them into a sense of over-confidence and the winning made them stop learning like the Kings and Hawks they fell behind the curve quickly ..... they will likely be snuffed early in the Playoffs if their opponent has also implemented NHS concepts AND has live real-time Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and tacticl supports available to quickly and terminally dismntle the Ducks process.

Thank you Nelly for saving my bacon and not pulling Ben.......that is one of the few errors I will ever make....in advising and not providing supportive data I jumped the gun and was head of myself I should have provided the entire tactical template to shut them down THEN said pull Ben to turn momentum more than blame Ben......then when i fell asleep you could have run with it on your own....instead my zzzs created a disconnect and I left you hanging ..... didnt consider what could happen if I wasnt able to add the supportive adjustments to create a safer environment for Tylers correct level of support.....I assumed I could continue adding .....oops mybad.

Call me the streakbuster I guess.....aww shucks.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The NHS is closely followed by the MSM and alternative media.......I just watched the post-gamer and as soon as I heard the question about pulling Ben and putting in Bunz I chuckled ....Nelly wisely only referenced considering the decision late in the 3rd...the Media is tuned in 100% and knew very well the NHS process dictated an early change ...... they knew this suggestion had been made very early in the game and that because it hadnt been heeded it could have been better to listen and make an early change hence that Nelly may have erred----he did not make the wrong call ...Nelly made the RIGHT CALL---........and yes....pulling the tender would have been optimal to change momentum IF had Nelly had more cohesive supportive NHS data coming it and it created tangible impacts immediatly....but NHL hockey is a results based business on and off the ice and as soon as Nelly saw no positive impacts or changes his instincts made him dial in a red-flag and he correctly chose to not be reactive and make a knee-jerk reaction....Nelly would have pulled Ben for Bunz early had he HAD A RESULTS BASED REASON to believe the dynamic favored the way he wanted Bunzes NHL introduction to be....had the Oil been COMING ON PUSHING THE RIVER and dominating and had Ben let in another Nelly would have been possibly pulled the trigger....this is what I was planning for pre-nap.

I wanted to point out to Nelly and the fellas how CLOSELY this issue is being followed,by many Industry people from Media to Bloggers to NHL Managers Fans and players........that could have been a loaded question had Nelly made reference to debating pulling Ben very early in the game which would have pinned him to the NHSs data-post.It was an excellent question and not presented as "loaded" to credit the man asking...he wasnt trying to walk Nelly down the Garden Path....but he wanted to illuminate the dynamic which he did do.

I hope this explanation given this morning is enough insight into why its probably time for someone capable to validate and endorse and retain the NHS for its real-time Consulting potential ....not for the NewAge Hockey System...these are two seperate issues.The volume of attention being focused on this issue is growing exponentially.

The recent changes created voids orgnisationally for the Oilers ...Nellys Hockey Instincts filled one...but then Dellow was removed from the equation and his void has not been filled with an intuitive influence that is capable of creating immedite positive impacts exactly as Nelson has done.This time maybe the Void can be filled with something Intuitive which IS NOT connected to the Head Coaches Hip-Pocket.......everyone knows the NHS bows to no man.....these could never be a love-in between the NHS and anyone at all....this time it should simply be an outsourced Consultant who has no connection to the Management and is not part of the Oilers collective at all but who is there just to make money as a contractor based solely on Wins and Losses.Everyone needs to feel some sense of urgency to win games,bonuses salary structures.....everyone needs to be a stakeholder so things stay above board.Everyone has to BELIEVE IN THE PROCESS so they put out.

The NHS ONLY SWINGS IN ONE DIRECTION----FORWARD.....and its template is public knowledge and has NEVER CHANGED so there will never be any chance of of collusionary excusatory connections between the NHS and anyone else.

The NHS would be giving the Oilers SOMETHING they DONT HAVE....NOT...supporting something they already have.....this isnt Dellows stats supporting Eakins stats......this is the NHS ADDING SOMETHING ENTIRELY NEW AND AS A SEPERATE ENTITY,likely in many cases to some degree counter to convention tradition and current processes ,which means COMPETITION IN A SENSE for Nelly...except Nelly gets the inside info from both sides.....the NHS will be calling the shots in real-time SEPERATELY FROM NELLY......and Nellys Crew gets all the data from both sides so they can look for areas of contrast and decide if they should let Nelly know they exist....kind of like what has been happening traditionally.

The opportunity to make this relationship officially work has been created,the void is there,the dynamic is NEW not like Dellow/Eakins......make it happen.The summer is critical ,there is A LOT of work to do.Someone created this dynamic template which included this specific opportunity........they need to understand how much work is involved in producing the NHSs type of impacts....Teams making these things work are WORKING HARDER THAN EVER.....the slate is clear....dont wait because others now also know the slate is now clean and the NHS is willing to work with the Oil.Before they could count on conflict keeping the NHS out of the official equation....but "someone" has by fate function or fortune paved the way for the hatchet to be buried and the NHS has responded in kind.Now the dynamic has changed and if another entity sees value in the NHS they now have a timer on their window of opportunity because history clearly shows the NHS being Pro-Oilers from its creation,the two are forever connected by proxy.Like the NHS has always said post up here anonymously and make a connection. There is one single caveat .....I will not define the NHS as part of what I will offer.....the NHS cn have NO INVOLVEMENT in Consulting....I am discussing Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management inputs being provided on a Consulting basis,game by game renumeration 100% baselined by wins and losses----you are getting real-time intellectual inputs---nothing else ---you already have everything NHS outside of the mind of its creator --everyone does---it cannot be taken back as was planned but its evolutionary disclosure which is still very much happening can be halted in terms of public disclosure temporarily if a conflict of interest happens to occur .There is nothing NHS being discussed by me on this note.The NHS is seperate and will remain what and where it is it will simply not evolve forward online because of a conflict of interest---it will dead-end until this conflict no longer exists.

There is no non- disclosure agreement stuff here.........like some blogger shutting down because of legalitys or agreements.....this is the NHSs creator saying it self-diagnoses a conflict of interest which would negatively effect the performance parameters of Consulting were new currently evolving NHS concepts made public through any type of conduit whatsoever.....bottom line anyways is that its not the recipie that makes the dish it is the ingredients and the cooks acumen.Everybody and the Monkeys Uncle has the "book" on everything today...so what huh?You still need to interpret and apply the recipie using the right ingredients and processes.The NHS data currently available has zero bearing on the valuation of NHS style Consulting actions or results.Everyone has the free data.....but no one yet has the mind behind it.The NHS had to create its own competition via numbers of conventional systems modifying themselves to provide different contrast or shades of the same color,this was intentional,it was part of the NHS original evolutionary template.As a potential Analytic Consultant who created the NHS which is now part of the winningist teams in the NHL....I fear none for I own all....the NHS poison Pill or Trojan Horse has infiltrated the entire Hockey super-structure now....NHL teams using these tactics will CONTINUE TO WIN a dominating number of games.

Until they meet the NHSs creator who IS THE BOOK on the NHS and ALL the varients being created based upon its philosophies and concepts.Accept and action upon the current marketplace dynamic...there is ONLY ONE TRUE SOURCE OF NHS DATA in terms of independant consulting unless you can hire Silent Sam Gagner the NHSs ONLY officially sanctioned Protege or apprentice .......so there is no available alternative that is "nearly as good"...there is NO COMPETITION.

You know I could lose interest in this at any time because having gifted the NHS to everyone and experiencing the impacts it has catalysed to date especially Gagners development and the 3 Cups not to mention the denial of repeats to those using the NHS who didnt publicly aknowledge and thank the NHS after their first Cup and reaping rewards[dont forget Stolly you play the Oil 2 more times and they hold your playoff fate in their hands--funny isnt it?Could have been 4 in a row huh?-----you owe theOil 2 Cups remember?-good luck with that ---there is no such thing as a free lunch]....I am happy to call the experience an unmitigated sucess.

The only regrets I would carry are not smashing the Dynasty Oiler scoring records to pieces,especially the Goals per Season benchmark as Ganger was learning to teach the core to do.For the NHS that is the penultimate baseline for sucess.Nothing else matters to an Oilers Fan.

edit on 2-4-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well here we go......is time to become known amongst NHL peers that the Oilers have graduated from playoff pretenders to playoff contenders by becoming Giant Killers when they finish off the Kings playoff hopes this beginning tonight.

There are a couple of proven methods of neutralising the Kings......tonight should be straightforward....spend 1-5 minutes putting together some Intuitive Dynamic Analysis of the game to see what version of his team Sutter is bringing to town...dial in the correct Intuitive Dynamic Management template...then decide if there are developmentel or individual or team micro-goals which may push for an alternative slightly less optimal but more fitting template .Once the Tactical Dynamic Template has been defined then its simply matter of applying it and deconstructing their processes.

I already know which method is optimal because the Oilers have very sucessfully used it in the past...and because the Kings are desperate they will revert to their primary strengths which happen to be the target of the Tacticl Dynamic Template used to beat them up last time.

I am giving it 1-5 minutes before I dial in my own solution........Nelly can take his time to get his own feel for the game...however my first read will be deadly because they will be cold.

This is game Nelly and the men better take VERY SERIOUSLY becuse tonight is PLAYOFF HOCKEY and they will GET HURT if they do not match the urgency level of the Kings who can be very dirty team when cornered like badger is.

I do not want to see young Oiler put to sleep out there or have his knee blown out because he has no concept of what is about to hit him when NHL Pros are fighting for their playoff lives.These young guys do NOT GRASP what levels of sacrifice the Kings will be willing to make beginning with Oiler skin and bones.

Our tender better be ready to get run and run hard....and no one better expect help from the Refs with penalty calls---- do NOT EXPOSE YOURSELVES --...those whistles will be in Playoff mode for the Kings...it is what it is ....so KEEP YOUR HEADS UP AND INITIATE CONTACT AND PUSH THE RIVER FOR ALL 60 MINUTES SO YOU HAVE LESS CHANCE OF GETTING HURT...this is critical because after the 1st ten minutes the whistles disppear.

Taylor,Nuge,Yak,Ebbs,Schultz...........keep your heads on swivels and do as I say be the initiators of contact EXPECT IT HARD AND HEAVY EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF THIS GAME AND BE PREPARED AND WILLING TO GIVE BEFORE YOU GET IF YOU CAN.Wtch out for the relly DIRTY BLINDSIDE moments...dont give them your backs ever---face up to them every second of the game--or you will be battered by cross-checks.

Get it on fellas. Match the urgency and seriousness of this game or pay the price.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
They are using the forced rebound off of the low shots to the far corner looking for the sympthetic rebound bckdoor....they have switched sides...so look for them to be mbitextrous with it they have evolved it a tad.

Take away the shots from the perimeter immediatly,watch the backdoor.

Make contact with DOUGHTY on EVERY PLAYCTION center body with intentions.....shut him down last time it crippled them....do not let them mke the 1st transition out of their zone so easily.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You gott stop that one as an NHL Goalie....and you GOTTA GET A STICK ON THAT PUCK in prevent mode,use your sticks as defenders or get on the body but this is not acceptable.

Now pay attention to what I was saying,get on Doughty like he is the Devils Sister...get him off his game.

You MUST take away the blueline freedom from their d-men they catalyse everything from there....use the Hammer and Anvil.

You MUST GET ON THEM ON THE BLUE-LINE ASAP.

They also seem to have moved theie focus to just below the half-wall so they are looking to shoot from there looking for another sympathetic rebound so watch the backdoor whenever they have it in tht are.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Get on Doughty like white on rice...make him know it...last time he wilted...make it happen now....you MUST REMOVE DOUGHTY FROM THE PUCK ASAP on EVERY PLAY your whole roster needs to make this a priority---FOLLOW THROUGH HIM CENTER OF BODY EVERY SINGLE TIME.....without fail...just do it now.And dont stop for 60 minutes.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
No forecheck contact and an easy walk-in to the o-zone ....are you throwing this one you have to be...that was sad to watch.

YOu CANNOT give them the easy defensive zone transition I ALREADY TOLD YOU THEY CATALYSE OFF OF THAT....get with it.

Watch them re-group in their zone and set up then execute you,......sad to watch when you have the data to stop it.This could get ugly tonight if things dont change now.

Get the two-man staggered fore-check going immediatly and keep the 3rd man hovering 4-5 feet into the n-zone looking to pick off the puck carrier or to bust in on loose pucks,send the 1st man in hot and heavy on the puck carrier with EXTENDED PRESSURE not just a hit,have the 2nd man coming in behind him over towards the half-boards where their primary pressure relief exit goes.

This will shut down their transition out of their zone and give you breathng room,you can still come back...just do as I am saying now.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
They are doing EVERYTHING I SAID THEY WOULD.......get on Doughty you morons...stop that 1st d-zone exit and transition.

Do not let them use the sympathetic rebounds they are looking to create and watch the back-door for the trailer coming late constantly be aware they have moved their tee-off for their playactions to just below the 1/2 wall and will shoot from there looking for the sympathetic rebounds...soooo. get on the puck immediatly use your sticks speed and reac and get puck focused,do not let them get shots off in your zone at all......you also need to contact them on or before the blueline to prevent them from catalysing in your zone....just like they need the 1st d-zone exit transition to set up their push they also need blueline perimeter control to set up their o-zone playaction...BUT they will penetrate ans hoot immediatly so the pucks must be attacked immediatly so they cannot find time to set up structure.

The tapes tomorrow will expose this game for what it already is so good luck if you dont adjust immediatly.

This game will define a lot about nelson and the roster as a whole,if you fellas roll over you lose A LOT OF GROUND in a lot of ways...I would advise you leave it all out there because this is your first real litmus test and WILL BE REMEMBERED.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I am very disappointed right now...this is unacceptable on every level......how will this team continue to evolve when they play like this.

Simply disappointed.

You should be anticipating their playactions ,pinching the half-wall when you forecheck using the staggered 2 men to force the pressure outlet on the half-wall then and having the 3rd man look to storm in or catch them trying to skate it out ,hitting them hard on the blueline forcing them straight out of the zone bodily removing them from the playaction [you gotta get the d-man out of your zone and block his way back by pushng him straight out and picking him out] then at the same time again pinching off the half-wall then trying to headman it to the guy who removed the puck carrier from the zone...he will be facing the right way and have momentum AND be one-on one with no one else back.

WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS SO MANY TIMES BEFORE.

The pre-game gameplan should have put you up 3-0,this is derelict and I have had so much of this crap the last 4 years I am losing faith,you can only watch the same mistakes for so long before you simply begin to feel pity...then you just cannot watch anymore because it becomes painfull.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You will need to catalyse your offense out of those HALF-WALL pinches so there will be a lot of short first passes and short bursts of speed up ice,you will only need to take it 30-40 feet straight NORTH-SOUTH then you will need to look for a give and go coming out of your end......and a one-timer tip-in or quick shot to a sympathetic rebound area like they are trying to do.

If your forecheck is set up like I said with 2 men going in staggered and timed right with one being the tip of the spear with extended puck pressure forcing the playaction pressure relief move to the half-wall where man #2 is coming is slightly late you will pick off or interrupt their pressure relief dumps there and build offense out of your 3rd man who is hovering in the n-zone looking for his chance,if he picks up loose pucks he needs to drive to the net every time without fail because they are naturally weak up the middle which is where we need to target them, that is what you do in their zone,pick off their outlet moves then make a quick one pass then shoot play or DRIVE to the net these are your optimal tactics.

i gave you the offensive breakout move that will kill them exiting your own zone as well,by removing the d-man out of the zone ON THE BLUELINE with speed and intentions and a center of body contact with legs driving hard then having this man be prepared to first pick out the man pushed out of the zone and also be ready to take a headman pass to break away himself UP THE MIDDLE . When those d-men get hit they will use the half-wall dump as their pressure relief move,pinch there keeping the man who will do it to the MIDDLE where they like to sneak their d-man drives in but timed well and ready to pick up that small dump,then IMMEDIATLY yell a verbal to the man who pushed the opposing d-man out of the zone and just toss pucks up the middle headmanning them to your guy in the area they are most likely to lose a FOOTRACE IN which with the Kings is ALWAYS THE MIDDLE due to their structure.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
When you forecheck them the NHS way remember they will collapse from the middle towards the half-wall you pressure them on,so when you are in their zone and pick off their outlets either with the 1/2 wall man #2 or with the 3rd man coming out of the n-zone with UPSPEED looking to drive to the net be AWARE because of how their structure collapses they are weak to the far side every time.So dont be afraid if you are consistantly picking off those pressure outlets on their half-wall to greelight a d-man to sneak RIGHT ALONG THE BOARDS in for a VERY hard cross-ice pass where he can release his PERIMETER ONE-TIME BACK-DOOR quick-release shot to the back-door from the perimeter just 10-15 feet into the zone.I say VERY HARD CROSS-ICE PASS because there is nowhere for a missed pass to go but bounce back into the middle where you want it to go anyways so these straight cross-ice passes can and should generally be dandys.

Begin taking some high shots on the tender,then take a few at his ELBOWS then work down to his feet then use the wraparound....talk to each other and decide who will hit him where take turns moving him around and remeber the offense will catalyse fast in their zone with one-and-gun opportunitys you CANNOT WASTE TIME in their zone you need to converts quick either drive it hard on extended drives or make those one and done passes ....hve everyone on the sme page knowing in their zone it is ONE-AND DONE so everyone is in shooting mode at the right times ready to fire and forget .

This game is there for the taking if you follow this template...do as the NHS says and you will win 7-6...fail to BELIEVE and pay heed and you will lose 6-2.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If this roster doesnt fight to deny the Kings the Playoffs then from Nelly down they do not respect where the heck they are right now.

If you dont instinctively want to DENY THEM then you are powderpuff and snowflake nd have no heart or cojones...if you cannot get it up for this game then something is broken.

How badly you want to deny them tonight is exactly how badly you will want to make the playoffs next season....if you dont want it now you will NEVER BE THE MEN TO WANT IT NEXT SEASON.

Begin taking the body on Brown,get him involved AS YOU ARE POUNDING DOUGHTY WHICH YOU HAVENT BEEN......

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I dont feel any different in terms of wanting to win than I did in game one this season.....just wayyyy more peeved off at what I had to endure for over 75 games and counting,if anyone out there tonight doesnt feel this way something is wrong....these games are where you let all the frustration of losing out of you own system...unless of course YOU DONT FEEL BADLY ABOUT THE ENTIRE SEASON....and IMHO every man to the last one needs to feel badly bout this past years fiasco......if we dont see more urgency and seriousness tonight and to close the season what are we to expect next year?

Your frustration at not being in the Playoffs needs to be greater than their desire to be in the Playoffs tonight and every night ....I watched a Dynasty team learn this exact lesson and let me tell you this roster is bloody well falling behind the curve yet again as a group.......you gotta be in the moment after this many years in the NHL and together as a group,if there is a leader in there somewhere maybe he can step up tonight for the Oilers because this is in fact one of the most important games of the season because it gives us our truest forecast of what is to come.

This night is about heart...is anyone saying this in the room........this is about how badly you want it realising they might get what you cant have AND DENYING THEM ....becuse it HURTS more to think of them going where you wish to be than it does to take a hit or lose some swea or blood.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hey Baldy on the bench you were sure laughing it up with Nelly the other night when we pulled it together....you better get serious and so had Nelly...the entire league is watching your team for signs of growth or regression the stage is being set for next season....this is Playoff game so start telling those young men to understand this and show them how to deal with it,get chatting but in the right places at the right times with the men on the bench ,you to Nelly,let these men know this IS A PLAYOFF GAME...at least pretend to be serious for the principal of it all huh?PUMP THEM UP...PUMP THEM UP...THEY ARE YOUNG SO FIRE THEM UP.

4-1...so what...PUMP HARDER...that crossbar shot goes in and it is a faceoff at center and 3-2...this is firewagon so get with the program.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join