It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The Russians are both keepers ,Bogdan and Takchev both need to be solidified,Bogdan fits now and until I saw the Little Wizard Gandalph out there playing 200 feet of ice and 11 other men AROUND THE puck I had Nuge pegged as the player most like W.G,I still see RNH as this man,but the Russian is now on the Radar, some team is going to make him a star if he can survive long enough,he is as deadly as a snake,he is the Russian Mamba,he is hard to notice until he has bitten you and it is to late to stop him.He is an exception to whatever rule you follow,simple.

Nice to see the lines mixed up a bit and some players getting their chances to strut their stuff.

We need to see Yakimov with Nuge,RNH will dismantle opponents with a tool like Big Rig.

Bogdan is this years Darkhorse,he has shown enough so far to me,now it looks like the Nugget is going to be his little Russian buddy because this guy is as talented as Shremp was but is much more mobile and defensive minded,his anticipation is off the charts when it comes to getting in front of the puck or as coaches say being on the right side of it,this is showing in him in Spades,so much it is DOMINATING when he is on the ice.Weird huh,where have we seen this before.

I hope the Russian Mamba catches on somewhere soon,he is going to be a very excititng player to watch,definately NHL caliber.I do not believe he will fit here trying to haul water and chop wood,no puns intended,but he would fit in in Chicago or LA but not Edmonton,he will not be optimised there.It is a waste of time showing him to us,he is GEM ,a diamond in the rough and the Edmonton Fans simply get teased by the show and tell game.Players that skilled are perfect for the Oilers core support but even the core will be mismanaged so it is all pointless.

SOMEONE......Russian.....did the Oilers TWO HUGE FAVORS setting up Yakimov and the Little Wizard with Oilers tryouts because they are BOTH NHL caliber hockey players right now and are FORCING the Oilers to be honest,to give them their shots.

I am not doing any NHS Intuitive Dynamic Analysis of the Oilers System adjustments so far,they may be simple feelers.

I will simply say it is already clear how they plan to adjust to me,

Dallas is still shifty in the post-game interviews,it is what it is,so lets set the record straight, it was NOT tired legs that made the 1st period look like a fire-drill.It was poor management that was properly adjusted,the win was a direct result of scoring depth and IMPACT players competing deeper in the line-up.Not many NHL teams can throw out Bogdan and the Little Wizard along with Dre" like we saw tonight.

Dallas the lack of Blueline contact was obvious early,when Nurse began standing up at the Blueline the game turned for you,call it like it was ok,Darnell was a big part of turning the game around and he did it with Grit-Determination-and Will Power......this young man is FOR REAL.

Dallas consider yourself lucky I am not using Intuitive Dynmic Analysis to break down this game because I saw EVERY detail you have tried to change,especially in one area of the ice and it wasnt the d-zone.

I am going to let you live and die with Dellows,you deserve that respect,so NO NHS game data for your suck-holes to re-structure and then regurgitate to you.

Nice effort by Leons line,nice patient game,good hard work and attention to detail.

Good effort by Nuges line,patient as well.

Good job by the 4th line and Nurse and Bogdan to ENABLE the "contageous" Eakins discussed post-game........lets remember WHERE IT BEGINS AND TO WHOM IT SPREADS when we see this WINNING FIRE sparking to life.Good job of the little Russian Mamba at reading the pulse of the game and playing paralell to that momentum and direction using the ebbs and flows to his advantge,this man is special like Nuge,Hall,Yak,Ebbs,ect.

I will say one thing,it is the first time in a long time I have seen the Oilers be outcoached and then respond on-the-fly and take a game back like they just did,they TOOK THIS ONE BACK.The Jets were surprised by the Russians offense and by the Blueline Stubborn Stand,it left them Stirred AND Shaken,ha ha ha,they didnt expect Nurses truculence and toughness,ha ha ha,Darnell is being an IMPACT Players as he was asked to be,he is EARNING HIS WAY ONTO THE ROSTER FAIR AND SQUARE.

Lets remember it was Russian creative offense and Canadian Line-in-the-Sand Trench-warfare that won the game here,not much defense to discuss that was a work in progress,once the forwards tuned in and Nurse set the Stand-up tone then things settled down .

Dallas knew where things were wonky quickly, and even though the process was ugly the right things were addressed to some meaningfull degrees at close to appropriate times,I can see something trying to break its way out of its shell,ha ha ha.

This is going to be fun to watch,now that there is a year to refer to the stats junkies will soon be chewing on Eakins ankles and Dellows will be of no help because there are always new stats cons sprouting all the time and their numbers will flow counter to Dellows in many cases,ha ha ha, this means Dellows own Cadre of stats junkies will cannibalise him out of neccesity,they are what they are.So when Dallas tries to valuate Dellows inputs by comparing them to the only baseline he has to work with....Dellows BSing peers.....he will find no congruency,it will not be possible,this is where the dross will be seperated from the value and it is where the Oilers will find a hole in their pocket,ha ha ha.

I see where Ramsay has applied some inputs,some details,so far nothing surprising,if anything I am curious how Dallas will handle all of the incoming real-time data,you see he has tried to replicate the NHS by adding a man to each core value component to find stats based ways to interpret and action things,this will not work, there is to much incoming data and not enough time to put it together,not without Intuitive Dynamic Management on your side that is.

More TIME CONSTRAINTS are birthed with each new data input source or person Dallas tries to implement to reproduce NHS impacts.

We have been over this,several years ago,other Oilers people have tried this method already,you cannot duplicate the NHS impacts with stats driven con-job imposters giving you directions,ha ha ha.

Without the valid NewAge Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis programs the Oilers will compete but nose-dive,slower than last year but just as consistantly.

Advanced stats analysis is all a lie,it is useless dross,and if you live by the Sword you ought to expect to die by it results-wise.

This season is in trouble already and for historical reasons,the refusal to admit stats are not the answer,that in fact they have been misunderstood and mis-applied for a very long time.

edit on 25-9-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I expect ten games before Dallas realises he needs the NHS, fifteen before he redlines,and twenty before Ramsay agrees,if nothing is done pro-actively then by the 30 game mark the season will be over, competatively that is.

The real challenge now for the Oilers is defining sucess and failure at the core levels.

Where are EXPECTATIONS set at,are they in-line with an NHL Playoff teams? Or are they pro-rated based on this epic Playoff drought? This could be the single most important question we can ask.....is OEG worth anything....will they ADD anything tangible or simply be more window dressing or excuse ammunition?

What would a Playoff team be doing at the 10....15....20....and 30 game marks if results were not being produced,what types of pressure would be put in what areas? What expectations of change...positive change would there be??

What traditional sequence of adjustments would be expected...I mean the majority of the roster has been turned over now along with some Asst. Coaches...so where do we expect changes to come now? We have been down this road before ,repeatedly,you have a SYSTEM...you add MANAGEMENT...you add PLAYERS...this means we are down to Dallas and his System,which one goes next?Which one will be blamed for 2014/15s nose-dive?

I wouldnt wait more than 15 games myself to bring in the NHS and evacute the stats sickness, the NHS can create optimal impacts but if the ship is taking on water at the 30 game mark it will be interesting even for me because I will NOT be giving paralell Intuitive Dynamic Analysis or advice this season for the 1st time in 4 years ,I will be out of the loop,Dellows is in the NHSs spot,Darkhorse is in the NHSs spot,Dallas has chosen his weapons now he must live and die by them,only time will tell if his choices were the right ones.

The advanced stats analysis BS story is about 3 years old give or take a few months, the Oilers have willingly become the Poster-Boy for one of Professional Sports biggest frauds,something that could only have happened online where traditional checks and balances are not in place protecting NHL teams who do not do their homework properly before endorsing and paying for services which cannot possibly be rendered.These stats cons will work for next to nothing to further their scams.....it is NHL teams taking the bait who are derelict and the Oilers lead the way while teams who have won the last 3 Stanley Cups are SEPERATING THEMSELVES FROM STATS INPUTS....this is the irony....Sutter even comes clean,but it is like reverse-psychology now,others think he is BSing them when he IS NOT.....when Sutter says the Kings are NOT a "defensive team" but are INSTEAD a "Possesion Team" he is NOT joking....he is clearly saying his team does NOT rely on stats catalysed set-play Systems focuses...it is that simple.LA picked up the NHS when the Oilers threw it in the garbage so they could use stats inputs instead.Chicago copied LA...St.Louis copied the Hawks....and so on and so on.

Do you think the NHL changed its terms of use policy to stop online "scalping" or intellectual property theft for nothing????Think again, Bettman is no fool,he is in the know and wants no part of this ticking time-bomb.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I was gonna let it go but you cannot do so with todays online media focus.They sniff everything out.

Why pull the Nail trip Dallas,why not bite the bullet huh? You are ASKING for trouble. Why pull Yakupov off of his wing when you already have an abusive history with the player,Dallas is ACCOUNTABLE for his bush-league handeling of Nail.You should have moved Eberle.

First the Rookie move to pull Nail from his spot in PRE-SEASON...then a half-arsed commentary post-game about his positives.....get out of the kids head you dont know what you are doing.AGAIN.

Already 2 BS stories from Eakins, the legs werent there in the 1st period....? Nail needs to be kept on the right side.....he just figured this out now or he is setting Nail up AGAIN by inferring that he as Coach ALREADY is handicapped somehow by Nail....this Head-Coach is a maniac and let Rocky Carry his luggage,Ebbs sandbagged the line in subtle ways,not acceptable,where was Thompson while this debacle was playing out?Was he upstairs where he belongs or munching Popcorn in some corner out of the Spotlight because he sure had some work to do.

The reality is that the Coach has NEVER had control of the room,he couldnt handle the Championship aura and pressure so he first tried to erase memories by crapping on Oilers history then he hired a hitman in Ference to rat out the room so he could wipe out any signs of life and use a scorched earth policy.

Once you hung Sammy you lost the NHS, now it is time to play hardball.

You can split up Hall and Ebbs like last night to try to pro-actively avoid back-lash,but it will look like the window dressing it really is,it already does.The truth is no one has the acumen to manage NHL lines themselves,the Players are doing it by default.

Take off those Eskimos Hats you Edmonton traitors,you only represent yourselves stop selling us this community BS.You want to curse the Esks to or what?

The Eskimos know which side the bread is buttered on............stay away from them with your cancer,your bitterness,your lies and your disloyalty to Edmonton and all it has to offer including the NHS.

You all should be wearing Dallas Cowboys Hats .....NOT....Eskimos Hats....

Just take those Eskimos Hats off ,they werent EARNED WITH RESPECT.....Dallas Cowboys Hats were EARNED WITH RESPECT given to them....not the Edmonton Eskimos.The Eskimos were given NO RESPECT....this is a habit for some Oilers people I guess,this arrogance and vanity.

By the way dum-dum,you could have asked me to set up a meeting with the Cowboys,my buddy is on excellent terms with the owners Daughter , I declined a full ride, free game tickets and flights long ago out of properly placed loyalty to my Eskimos team in the CFL.You must have discovered the Edmonton connections to Dallas huh?The NHS seems to pop up everywhere around you now doesnt it?Dont sweat it ,I grew up with some of the biggest online NHL Oilers blogging and media impacts around today and they do not know it.I have never required an olde boys club to get the job done,but one has always been available should I have decided to SELL OUT my convictions and experiences .Not a chance man.

Put on some cone shaped advanced stats analysis hats because that is where you really feel comfortable,at least fight for something.

Nelson displayed loyalty wearing a RR hat compared to a Dallas Cowboys hanger-on wearing an Edmonton Eskimos hat and displaying false loyalty.

You can just feel the season getting shaky already.

I must admit though that it was very very ironic seeing the NHSs worst enemys wearing the colors of one of the NHSs biggest pro Sports advocates,ha ha ha,I mean if that is not a Karmatic Boomerang then what is?i will put a picture of Dallas wearing that EEs right beside my 1,306 and counting pages of online data on hard-copy of the chronology of the NewAge Hockey System .Post it and print it is the phrase of the day when you are anticipating issues down the road.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
My player suggestion is this for everyone, listen to your Coaches,absolutely to the letter,do NOT get tagged with this epic Trainwreck you are all speeding towards, remember video never lies,it is as much your friend as it can be your enemy.You CAN fairly and legitimately defend yourself using video of the game.

Make it clear how and where errors are being catalysed from, do not leave it up to the Judges, do EXACTLY as the Coaches ask, the Systems you are being asked to execute are inferior,the men running them are not so much,so let them do their jobs optimally by doing yours optimally....then the shoddy system will be outed sooner than later .....and you can all get on with finding a suitable new one which fits your roster.

When a few losses pile up and the Coaches choke up and force you to tighten up defensively,just do it,do NOT try to generate maverick offense and break system continuity,let the chips fall where they may this season,simply do your job with 100% effort like Professionals,if you do anything else you will become the excuse someone will need sonner than later,do not become collateral damage when the Systems let the Team down yet again,keep your heads down and work hard.It is the only way you will survive the year,and the inevitable collapse which will come.

edit on 28-9-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ok,that was an attempt at system play,and there are major fundamental flaws in the details and timing of execution .

I saw the stand-up defense and the attempt to blend the fore-check with a co-ordinated blueline saw-off in a hammer and anvil action.It wasnt clicking but it was still the right thing to do.

The roster could have easily beaten the hawks , the adjustments you needed to make were obvious from the 2nd minute into the game.

Look at the Hawks shot conversion rate.

Intuitive Dynamic Analysis shows three key adjustments which need to be made to make that System focus work smoothly and consistantly,however when you play the Hawks you are playing an NHL Team with three years of NHS inputs,they are the cream of the crop so even had you been dialed in you STILL would have needed live real-time interactive Intuitive Dynamic Analysis to allow you to read and react to the NHS Modified Adjusted-Hybrid System the Hawks use.

The Hawks fleeced the NHS and a Stanley Cup out of the Oilers and the abuse continues.

Intuitive Dynamic Management will be needed ASAP to help Leon and the men get themselves dialed in to the playactions which fit their strengths and the Systems demands in equal measures.This is valuable data so early in the game isnt it?

You dum-dums were swarmed by the Hawks but they arent dumb enough to call it that because they KNOW where it comes from the NHS.This is what you need to ADD to the current System you cant even execute to compete with the Hawks and Kings and Blues and others now.The Newge Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis programs are a MUST HAVE in todays rapidly evolving NHL

I see trouble on the horizon, I see underachieving in core areas by players who were key pieces last season.

I see rookie d-men consistantly out-performing Signed NHL d-men.I see a 6'5 / 230lb Behemoth and a 5'9 / 145lb Wonder-Waif riding in 2nd and 3rd place impact-wise in the offensive results department and it is by a clear margin.

I am seeing no chemistry with lines, no clicking from anyone besides the Russians and their Leader Nuge.

The Hawks game was so one-sided we cannot even use it to valuate causation of the loss itself.

This season is going to disintegrate at LIGHT-SPEED......much quicker than last seasons debacle kicked itself off.

I so wanted to give Draisaitl the data on how to take the Hawks System apart...he was strong enough to have executed my tactics and tuned the game easily and early.

Joennsu is again showing flashes of offensive dominance he is an enigma but if he can keep it up maybe he could make a scoring 4th line,but I am not sure if jesse is tough enough to mix it up and be dominant at the NHL level consistntly.

The reality is that NHL is a high stakes high speed high pessure high risk high reward game and results are the tip of the Pyramid they are the Ultimate Goal and if you are consistantly putting up points under these Pre-Season type pressures non-roster men are under then you ARE made of the right stuff,however everyone needs to remember that many are called but few are chosen so seize and win every second..every moment...one by one .

From what I saw Draisaitl should be setting Eberle up on the right side but Ebbs is a POSSESION player not a true Sniper.

The Oilers lack of an offensive zone entry program is now caused by the appliction of the Forecheck adjustments in the wrong ways.

If I envision the perfect line-up from what I have seen so far it is this.

Hall - Hopkins - Yakupov .... its time to gun for a top 3 NHL line and these 3 men can do that together. Hall needs to show his elite passing skills,he is very under-rated in both his decision making and ability but he is an ELITE passer who makes tons of space and has excellent vision. Nuge has to move his game around the O-zone to optimise his passing and to be more of a fluid moving opportunistic scorer he is going head-to-head with goalies far to often when they are squared to him early. Both these men need to FOCUS on making the System work with NAIL and this means letting him free-lance a little it means coveing his mistakes on the fly by LEARNING HOW HE THINKS AND WHERE HE MAKES THEM just like you learned about each other a few years ago.You gottat tell Dallas to back off and trust Nuge to run the show on the Fly,Nuge can read Yakupov and make him a triggerman focal point with Taylors help...the darkhorse benefit with this line is Nails passing which happens to ALSO be elite so he will be spreading the love to,3 of the top 4 passers on the team on one line.This trio COULD be a top 3 NHL line with the right system inputs.

Perron - Draisaitl - Eberle ..... Daisaitl will fit with these two but Perron will need to give up possesion on most rushes as Leon needs the control to be efficient, so David needs to focus on being in the right place and BLAZING AWAY ASAP, Jordan will be set up perfectly for his patented right side rushes and he will need to work with Leon on up-speed entrys.Jordan will be working the quick release a lot.

Tkachev - Yakimov - Purcell .... This line will crush MOST NHL TEAMS Yakimov is an Impact Power-Center and Tkachev is an Anomoly on skates his ceiling is unknown and may remain there forever.Purcell is able to be the stable wingman this line needs,this line could score a lot of goals together...a whole lot.

Pouliot - Gordon -Pakarinen .... Gordon will be the F/O king he is and Pouliot will have a LOT of pucks to work with and a lot of offense to pass to with Pakarinens shooting acumen.This line will also dominate offensively so deep down the roster against most NHL Teams.

Fayne-Schultz

Nikitin-Nurse

Petry - Marincin

Ference - Klefbom

Aulie D/FWD [ he is a winger I swear imagine him with Yakimov]

Its Pre-Season give it a whirl,I built the lines to fit YOUR system focus not the best one ha ha ha,but try them out they will all " CLICK" immediatly.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The roster looked rugged last game,a good look for the Flames,different System focus as well which looked a bit ragged and hard to adjust but held together.I prefer the Chicago look,but this one fit the players iced.

There seems to be a cold going around judging by Eakins interview, next time Ference is doing his fun-run through the river valley ask him to pick a pocketfull of rose-hips,some of each different type there are different types,pick some large ones[my favorites] and some medium and small ones,take em home wash them and slice em open in half then remove ALL THE SEEDS and 86 them, now you have fresh harvested cleaned rose-hips, go online and find some data to help you decide how to prepare your medicine I like simple Tea.Take this Tea 3 times a day for 2-3 days and you will feel better. Do not pick the hips from beside trails the municipality maintains as they will be sprayed with pesticides and this makes the fruit NOT USABLE TO YOU.Get off the grid 20 yards or more to be sure you have unsprayed Rose bushes .

That is 3 different system looks so far fellas, the last game was a departure from the evolution of the first 2 looks.

I have seen some limited improvements in read and react times,it looks like the potential to reach average NHL proficiency is there now,whether this can be realised consistantly is another issue.

This is now time for the Oilers to define their own season....they will have to do it on their own with no NHS data, the few local MSM posts will now stop. This group is now on its own. Lets see what they have cooking.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
There are few NHS tips here for Leon and the Coaches.This is for the players from the NHS, I only mention the Coaches because it is a necessay evil, their treatment of the NHS will never be forgotten or forgiven unless they undo what has been done.

Leon needs to be using the give-and-go more, the last 3 games have show 3 different looks,and it is obvious the Coaches are trying to syncronise the Systems timing impacts and execution,when all is said and done it matters not what they settle on.What matters is that they inject this NHS data based on Intuitive Dynamic Analysis into that System execution.

By the way did I mention Dellows is a Clown and advanced stats analysis is a con-job sham?

Ok, Leon needs to use the give and go more because he needs to pesent himself as a legitimate scoring threat at the NHL level as Yakimov has been doing so far when given decent ice-time and linemates.

If you cannot score in the NHL and opponents do not have to spend time and space worrying about it you become one-dimensional and easier to defend.

We are not looking for over-focus and overly risky decisions here...the NHS is suggesting a % based approach where Leon manages the baseline himself on-the-fly BUT one where he incorporates some 100% effort shooting into the gameplan even if he has to make against his grain decisions for that % of the time.

To help Leon project this multi-dimensional impact he needs to be able to move more players around and to operate at different speeds,this means he needs more creative opportunitys which we all know catalyse from zone transitions, BUT because the Coaches are YET AGAIN imprinting a new System they are not in any position to be over-tinkering or micro-managing they are now required to KISS, thankfully Eakins is on record saying it will be ONE system they endorse and stick to which is a departure for him from last season.

So the solution here is for Ramsay to develop at least one playaction system tactic that incorporates a give and go for Leon to capitalise upon.

Nuge and Hall are now finally looking to Stamkos for battle data,the PP goal they scored was textbook Stamkos in this era,and textbook Gretzky in yesteryear.

Leon simply needs to use the give and go by dropping it back to the high half-wall where a forward and a D-man are very close together or stacked drawing 2x coverage focus,this lets the playaction drive forward with Leon while the puck is dropped back off the backhand to a SAFE area where Oilers are 2x stacked to prevent a mistake or counter-attack off of loose pucks.Make sure the d-man is CONSERVATIVE and DOES NOT jump in every time to try and hold the zone if his forward on the high half-wall is being outbattled for the puck because if the puck is being fought over in a N/S direction the d-man will be caught flatfooted to much,so when he does step into the zone to support the forward it must ONLY be when the puck battle being lost is STATIC or going E/W.

But this play is bang - bang so it happens fast...leon will use his size and strength to attack the middle straight on then enter the zone and be passing back against the grain off of his strength or his backhand to the high half-wall a short acute angle backpass which only has to travel across half the o-zone...a safe pass supported by two layers of defense in the half-wall player and d-man who are 10-15 feet apart 2 feet off the wall ,this will create an immediate transition focus for the defense and force them all to re-set...while Leon DRIVES to the net for the return pass/deflection. Nothing special or complicated,just one give and go play that is safe basic and which allows Leon to use his strengths,executed 30% of the time unless it is effective immediatly in which case you rinse and repeat ASAP as many times as you can and execute this on 70% of your possesions. This small NHS tailormade Leon tactic depends A LOT on the d-man really making solid decisions because if he doesnt ALWAYS make the right one the risk of breakbacks the other way becomes serious.Paying attention to the high half-wall developing dynamic and reading it accurately and consistantly will take lots of verbal communication on the ice,and personell adjustments to make sure the man being the catalyst on the half-wall can win those battle AND can make the pass back to Leon.Bogdan Big-Rig Yakimov seems like a natural to me,but Yakupov is my primary option,he is barracuda fast in the o-zone and he is a sublime passer while he offers a slightly more potent shot threat to work of of the give-and-go playactions if it is effective .Yakimov should own the high halfboards becuse no one in their right mind will alow him to get behind them and this will make things easier for the d-man who is the 2nd layer of support preventing a breakback,Bogdan ensures the N/S focus will NOT be what teams want to do.With Nail they will be way more aggressive on him but he will also be threatening to dart in for a snipe at high speed.But these two players present nice options on the high half-wall to recieve Leons pass on the give-and-go.The nice peripheral benefit of this set-up is that the incoming playactions can exit the n-zone pretty fast with everyone penetrating the n-zone FAST and pushing the defense in enmasse, and the forward recieving the pass can enter the zone hot and go extra deep to collapse the defense then fade back 15 feet and back directly into position while d-man who will support as the 2nd layer on the blueline will skate full speed thru the n-zone also threatening blitz to the defense but he will SLAM on the binders on the blueline freezing at least one defender in no mans land out of sync with his linemates.

This play takes momentum against the grain 3 times to confuse the defense and finishes with a relatively quick-action shot coming out of a relatively fast set of zone transitions with a N/S KISS focus.

Ideally the 3rd forward would criss cross into the middle before Leon hits it to pick the defender off so leon can go right through safely with his head up and turn or spin to face the blueline at the corner to make the back door finish to the give and go off of a HARD[Nails specialty] lifted cross-ice pass from the high half-wall being made at a far corner back-door angle reducing the odds of intercepted psses deflecting back directly into the n-zone behind the support. I Yakimov is the High half-wall man then run him right to the net 60% of the time and let Leon go backdoor for his short cross-creaase passes on the ice or rebounds from scrums.

Maybe this is a bit to much but it is simple and effective,did I mention Dellows is a pretender and advanced stats analysis is a con-job?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The NHS was tuned in tonight for game #1.

Dallas you dont need to do this to yourself.

I will not grind out another season of critiqueing your team,it is now a waste of time,bottom line Dallas is that I have a gift and I turned it into the NHS , you WILL NOT equal or duplicate Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis,no one will,or they would have by now,why cant you grasp that?You have some of the technical tactics down to some degree but you will NEVER match my read and react ability,not you not Ramsay not Rocky not Dellows,as a GROUP you cannot even come close,nor do other Management crews.I am a one Man Army.

I was on ON tonight,for some odd reason I decided to post there, I didnt offer much detail there,but did post a few tips.This is an abbrievited synopsis of what I saw tonight,most on the site I was on were flipping out over the loss and blaming the Players,but as you know I only have eyes for you and your Crew behind the Bench.

"This effort has been pathetic."

I replied to this above comment but it serves to rep the general consensus of Fans on the site during the game.

It wasnt that bad effort wise,the Coaches were out performed, the Flames came out strong in the 1st then the Oilers adjusted properly to take the game over,to begin the 3rd period the Flames adjusted and there was no response.

The Oil should have changed it up differently in the 3rd and ran the puck to the net the Greasy way,Yakimov would have looked good doing that,for that matter the Flames tender was clearly dialed in and if the Oilers expect to win a decent number of games they must pick these details up sooner they SHOULD have been trying to get under his skin and miffed off the Flames much earlier,Smid is a sucker for penaltys when you go after the Goalie with pressure,the Oil looked to be the bigger team but didnt use the size to change things up in the 3rd when they needed to answer back.

For the majority of the game the Oilers system looked much different and better than last season,but the same Demon bit the Oilers,they could not make the read and reacts when they needed to after the 2nd intermission.

Keep the System,but bring in better eyes and instincts before we are staring another Trainwreck in the eye ,in 9 more games like this one where the System was clicking and the men played well enough to win but the ball was fumbled by the Coaches fingers will be on the panic button.

There is no excuse for losing the momentum and control of the game the Oilers worked so hard to produce,this one goes on the Coaches for missing a few steps.Was Rocky upstairs,one might think a Player like him would have identified the need to get more physical and use the size to take the Goalie off of his game.

I could expound beginning with why the Flmes had you off balance early and with some alternaatives to the first adjustment you made to their 1st period pressure then go into everything shift by shift possesion by possesion,but Dallas forget it this is hard work and I basiclly dominte your entire Crew EVERY TIME..... look at how they are rewarded...you have an idea of the value my hard work carries,I do now,so good luck this season,I know you are a student of the NHS,its simply to bad you dont choose to be a true student instead of an immitator.

You got burned by Simple Simon tactics tonight,you were outcoached,simple,but the men were not outworked and your System was far Superior,Dallas man come on Buddy snap out of it here....you need a beautifull mind to help you get this job done,yes I said a Beautifull Mind and I meant it.Nothing else will do.

Just go after Brodeur and get on with it.Make it happen now.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The questions are long past being redundant. There is a new one we need to ask,what happens if this year is the 9th year of Futility? When I look at the actual jobs each Oiler manager does I cannot resonably pin accountability on anyone that will stick to them ,so one of two things is happening,either the Oilers are the BEST in the NHL at hiding their warts....OR.....they are clueless themselves.

I believe they have HELD ON TO "something" for 8 years that they will not let go of under any circumstances, they HAD to have held on to their own demon,nothing could remain in place of its own ccord to defy the odds to make the 8 year long record of futility we see.

The Poison the Oilers have held fo so long is the Dynasty System,once Messier left the "book" he and Wayne had on the Oilers System went with them,I suspect men like K-Lowe who were on the roster then were CLUELESS as to what Wayne was doing,they did not understand what made the Majic,they simply did their jobs the best they could,which is EXACTLY the key to the Kingdom.Most of the roster on the Dynasty team DID NOT understand what type of management tactics were being developed and evolved to run Sathers System,they did not and even today do not understand how the System EVOLVED itself under Waynes then Marks guidance.This is why other teams could not even come close to matching the System impacts the Oilers were producing.

Today the NHL has the NewAge Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis Programs which have been the FIRST concepts to equal this type of System management that Wayne and Mark utilised.The last 3 Stanley Cups have been won by teams using this NewAge Hockey Systems philosophies and tactics,this is explicitly why Sutter bites people who try to say the Kings play a DEFENSIVE style of hockey,Sutter corrects them and says the Kings play a POSSESION style of hockey.Sutter is being forthright and honest there,the Kings USED TO play a Defensive Style of hockey,BEFORE the NHS was created and made available to them.The Kings were the 1st NHL team to incorporate this Newage Hockey System format as it was outlined to them in the regular season and Playoffs,the Hawks were the 2nd,and the rest is History.oddly enpugh the NHS WAS used piecemeal by the Oilers FIRST but was never accepted by Coaches and management,only some players.The Oilers OUTSTANDING results which were produced when they DID use these NHS concepts speak for themselves,those results were what caught Scotty Bowmans eye and brought this evolution to the Hawks.One of the greatest coaches in professional sports recognised the NHSs value after seeing it absolutely dismantle his team and a few others during the short stretches when the Oilers were executing them.

For the record,advanced statistical analysis con-jobs have in an organised manner tried to hi-jack the NHSs impacts and attribute them to their own efforts.This is absolutely mis-leading because the NewAge Hockey System and Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis are NOT in any way stats catalysed or supported,in fact the NHS REJECTS stats influences.No stats crap could evolve the NHL the way the NewAge Hockey System has done.

Ferraro is bang on, the causality of the losing results has not been treated with anything curative,in fact when Dellows was hired MORE stats fuel was thrown on the already burning Oil.

The Oilers know what they need,they know where to find it,but they refuse to go get it,the NHS and Intuitve Dynamic Management and Analysis were created IN EDMONTON for the Oilers and presented ONLINE ...for the Oilers...which is where the Kings[fairplay they never tried to monetise the NHS or steal its credit] and stats con-jobs[data scalping thieves who have tried to monetise it] scalped the data from.Dellows has nothing stats related to offer the Oilers which will help them,for me this is the primary driver behind saying Ferraro is BANG ON THE MONEY......the Oilers Management is in deep here,every last one of them. Instead of making moves to help the NHS be legitimised the Oilers chose to suppress it and simply take the data and support that its origins were Dellows and advanced stats BS.The Oil tasted what the NHS had cooking,didnt know what it was or where it came from...realised it was the best thing going ,but they insulted the Cook,then instead of making nice ,being complimentary and asking for the recipie from the ticked off Cook they simply tried to reverse engineer the dish and call it their own using Darkhorse and Dellows to facillitate the move.

Ferraro and the ENTIRE NHL now know this story,it cannot be suppressed any longer,after all an Edmontonian created the NHS.....Edmonton is STILL the City of Champions,the Kings and Hawks have simply been keeping dinner warm while the Oilers wake up and smell the coffee.After all the NHS was DESIGNED specificlly for the Oilers and the player assets they had 4 years ago when it was released,they will be able to produce better results than other teams for this reason,even now when other teams are using the NHS the Oilers still

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It is clear Dallas the sophmore and Ramsay the Fox and Rocky Veteran the stats con-job Dellows need some help.

They are trying to replicate something they do not undestand enough about.Vanity is pretty close to insanity when it prevents you from asking for help.

They WILL put together the System focus they want,they WILL learn to Manage it,but the Primary question will still be.....CAN they ADJUST or WEILD or MANAGE this System in Real-Time against NHL level competition consistantly over 82 Games well enough to earn the coins they need to forge that Gypsy Dollar they need?

What has Mac-T provided Dallas with that is NEW and capable of helping him produce the real-time read and reacts he needs to compete against todays NHL opponents?

He has brought in new faces but what are the names of the philosophical and process changes has he put Eakins in a position to use to catalyse positive forward movement?

I have read Ramsays Directive, I did not break it down,but it is clearly as good a combination of traditional stats thinking blended with an unusually high level of gut instinct creativity. You can already see the impacts Ramsay has had working with what we can now definitively say is Dallases core value defensive stats supported style.

I can see clearly what Ramsay has been briefed on and what the structures this edition of Oilers Management are aiming for,this time they are SURE they have it right....they believe that as a group they can use stats perspective interpreted data in some majik way to reproduce the Superior winning impacts created exclusively through the implementation of Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis which DO NOT endorse or use stats ,in fact they disenfranchise and expose stats as worthless dross beyond very limited intenal valuation applications predominantly generated in practise.

The Oilers are trying to create via group-speak a MANUAL version of Waynes Brains to action and manage their now completely NewAge System, and they HAVE PROVEN they CAN do it,and they CAN produce DOMINATING impacts for EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME during NHL games.

The problem the Oilers are encountering for the umpteenth time and year in a row is how to effectively TRANSITION OR ADJUST this NewAge System,they can turn it on but only at full-speed,they cannot WEILD it,they kick-start the impacts and suddenly they are like a kid flying hades-bent for leather down Suicide Hill barely hanging onto the Handlebars with their fingernails,throttle stuck wide-open ,foot and accellerator Nailed to the Floorboards.

The Oilers are to VAIN to see the obvious reality that they need to ADD a completely encompassing new management Program,one which superimposes itself OVER the Organisational Super-structure they curently have in place.

The bottom line is that it takes special type of influence to bind together the many different coins that make up the Gypsy Dollar which happens to be the price it costs to buy a Ticket to The Stanley Cup Playoff Dance.

The Winning Formula is real but it takes a Beautifull Mind to put it all together.The Oilers have every single ingredient they need on the table ,now they need to find the Unicorn-Rare Beautifull Mind to bring it all together.I strongly suggest that Dallas and Ramsay sit down together with the ENTIRE TEAM including support staff in a rented Theater,Katz likely owns one and watch the Movie "Temple Grandin" , then when they are done they may all share a celebratory Cheer because they will have completed step one of the NewAge Hockey Systems Orientation process.

They will understand why the NHSs creator can consistantly and in a DOMINANT fashion [90%+]produce SUPERIOR and OPTIMAL read and reacts real-time during games,this influence can personally take ANY System to the Stanley Cup Victory REPEATEDLY and CONSISTANTLY .....but has as of 4 years ago he created Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and its Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis Programs, a System which can take ANY Team to the Stanley Cup.

The NHS has played a significant role in the Systems management of the last 3 Cup Winning Teams.Each year since its release it has contributed impactfully to the Stanley Cup winning Teams victory.This System was created IN Edmonton,for the Oilers and catalysed an NHL-Wide evolution beginning in the Western Conference with the Oilers -Kings-Hawks-Blues and others spearheading the growth and spread of the NHS.This NHS history is statisticlly validated,oddly enough.Dallas has the option to simply ask for help.After watching the Movie Dallas could ask himself what a Male Athletic Competitor might accomplish were they to be a Visual-Thinker as Grandin Temple is,because that is the ability which catalysed the WINNING EXPERIENCES the NHS was born of.Imgine seeing an NHL game when you are a visual thinker in real-time internal high-Def ,because 90% of people MUST imagine it,they do not think this way.A visual thinker anticipates evolving dynamics by FAST FORWARDING the 100% concrete video data running in real-time in their mind,they know with a higher than 90% probability where you or the puck will go at ANY GIVEN MOMENT.A Visual Thinker is in the minds of everyone on the ice at the same time in live Hi-Def video,like a Spy-Cam .This is why they are always 1-2-3-4 steps ahead of evolving event horizons,there is nothing else that even approaches this type of impact.....nothing.Imagine seeing the opponents adjustment coming before they make it,inducing them to make every move they execute because they choose to do so for lack of acceptable alternatives,it is smothering to say the least.This is what Dallas needs to ADD to his mix ASAP.

I am not sure Dallas and Ramsay COULD manage to adjust their System fast enough to keep up to the NHSs directives.When a change must be made it must be immediate,always small additions,no subtractions,nothing regressive,everything moving forward,but the communication must be seamless and as close to real-time as possible,the less lag-time the better.

For the record,for anyone interested,the answer to the riddle that was the loss to the Flames on opening night can be extrapolated by watching one player,Purcell,how he approached the Flames zone and net,his attack,his focus.That was the adjustment the Oilers needed to make coming into the 3rd period,a focused adjustment roster-wide to Purcells Game-long focus,getting in the Goalies grille,he was in the zone early and only Purcell was consistantly trying to get to him.

The Oilers System looks potent and highly offensive,explosive even consistantly explosive.Now they need optimal management protocals for these impacts,those shots need to be managed now and this is a huge step.

Against Calgary the men wanted to SHOOT more than convert possesions into shots,this was the fine line they needed to better manage during pre-game planning and it is something the Coaches should have identified during the early part of the game,the NHS identified this early as well as MANY other small details.Dallas was BSing post-game when he commented the players "had their sticks down",those sticks were NOT consistantly own on the ice because the men were to trigger-happy.....you see the men were TOLD TO SHOOT IT EVERY CHANCE THEY GOT.....BUT....this is entirely different than telling them to convert every possesion into a shot on net.The former is akin to panic mode and is predictable hence stoppable.The latter incorporates creativity managed properly.Shooting ASAP DOES NOT support a Possesion focus,converting possesions into shots on net does this by optimally managing possesion times,it isnt JUST possesion which is important to the Possesion style it is also ZONE-TIME MANAGEMENT.might as well just call it the NHS and lose the "Possesion game" moniker.Sutter is guilty of this misnomer,he should have used the name NewAge Hockey System when he said his team wasnt a "defensive team".Sutter and Bowman an now others should be using the right name for the System inputs they are using.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Last game there was an overloaded focus on getting volumes of shots off ASAP hence artificially inflating the Possesion/Shots on net conversion rate,which produce a False/Positive valuation by the Coaches.Because of this strongly dialed in Roster-wide focus which I can guarantee was discussed Pre-game by the entire group and catalysed by Dellows warped perspectives sticks were being held to high,even though Dallas tried to cover his but Post-game by specificlly mentioning in a peripheral manner that the Players DID in fact have their sticks down--not a usual Dallas topic.This fact was pointed out online during the game along with other curative measures when there was plenty of time to remedy the issue.

Tonight there were adjustments made to the INTENTIONS and EXECUTION of the shooting protocal in terms of optimally supporting the Possesion type style the Oilers want to execute,tthere was a clear effort to NOT create the same false/positive read and react,his was a big step for them for some critical reasons..

So YES a fine System adjustment was made as suggested online to the fellas to stop the stupid stats focused and inferior warp-speed shooting ptrotocal[Dellows and the sats BS], BUT, there was no proper adjustment of the bad habit catalysed in game one with the sticks being held to high in support of the Tommy Gun shooting protocal the Coaches asked for for that game.

Tonight THREE of SIX penaltys excluding fighting calls the oilers took were stick infractions,,50% of the reason Dallas claimed Post-game was the Primary Driver of the loss itself.

This was NOT a SMALL DETAIL the Oilers missed,this was a stats catalysed DISCONNECT in a critical area.The improper interpretation and application of stats inputs in game one ALTHOUGH they had been adjusted for in game 2 ,carried forward and hurt the Coaches and Team in the very next game,the habit driven un-intentionally into the Players heads caused by a stats catalysed MAJOR breakdown in communication which spanned TWO games and possibly counting.

This next bit is from a valuation of the processes used to determine who best fits the 4th line and it covers the optimal focus that line might have if the Oiler run 4 offensive lines.The principals apply here as well I think.

All that matters is that every line produce similar "Possesion/Shots on net" ratios,a 4 line offensive Team is what they are trying to be and this means the sooner they play the first 10 games the sooner the required internal System/performance stats can be generated and an accurate performance gradient can be charted,

As soon as weakness defined by the lowest conversion rates is identified the sooner timely and impactfull Player/Roster adjustments can be made.and the sooner the right men for the System can be put where they belong.This evaluation process will quickly suppport the OPTIMAL Players for the Coaches,and it is accurate impactfull and Hands off......it also uses stats in the ONLY way they are of value-internlly.

If the baseline for System/Player valuations is catalysed with a less than optimal primary driver then it will be difficult to find the right Players to support the Systems needs, in the Oilers case they are attempting to execute a Possesion type impact,so their Primary Driver is their conversion rate of Possesions/Shots on Net.

When you are following a Superior Systems Mangement program like the Newage Hockey System is you follow protocals which DECREASE the energy and time it takes to optimise all assets.Things which traditionally have made Systems management difficult and unweilding run on Auto-Pilot when the NewAge Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis Programs are implemented.

The NewAge Hockey system and its Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis Programs were created in Edmonton for the Oilers, now these philosophies and concepts are being utilised by a growing number of NHL Teams in different manners and to different degrees.

Dallas or Ramsay might want to look into learning some NewAge ideas ASAP, simply because I just did Dellows entire Years worth of work for him here in 5 minutes and I only used minimal traditional stats influences in a strictly internal Systems/Performnce catalysed manner.Or they can wait for Dellows to reformat what he reads here and distort things in their entirity making them less than optimal to the Oilers braintrust

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Its called the NewAge Hockey System.

The same thing most of the Western Conference is now using.

It is clear and obvious that the Oilers are becoming the exception to the rule in the Western Conference by using advanced stats BS to replace Coaching decisions and accountability.

Darkhorse Analytics,The Hackathon Winner,Dellows, these are all statistical placebos for the System influences other NHL teams are endorsing and executing.Simply chart the Oilers stastistical production internally over the last 4 years,compare it to the Kings,Hawks,Blues,in that order,compare all the stats you want to but the patterns which DEFY STATISTICAL REASONING will surface and show you these facts I am sharing with you now.

The Oilers put their faith in advanced satistical analysis which is pure unadultered BS.

The Kings,Hawks,Blues,now Yotes and Flames and many more NHL Teams are using the NewAge Hockey System and its Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis programs.

The NewAge Hockey System is NOT catalysed by stats influences.

statisticl inputs and analysis do and not contribute to wins or produce wins,stats are simply numbers representing past results,things that are OVER and finished,that are HISTORY.

Kinda like the Oilers.

I only watched the 1st period and realised nothing was going to change,it cannot change unless statistics tell it to and by then it is to late,you cant wait for stats to develop before you make Pro-active NHL level decisions,you cannot use stats anywhere functionally in the decision making processes.

The Oilers do not deseve any help at this point,their Managerial attitudes arent catalysed by honesty,you see stats lie by proxy,that is what they do when you ask them to.

Liars win nothing and they CANNOT EVEOLVE,they cannot look in the mirror to seek positive pro-active change because they cant TRUST the reflection they see looking back at them and they know it

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well finlly someone states the FREAKING OBVIOUS.

How long have you been sitting on that one Wax-Man?

FYI.....Eakins is trying to execute an advanced vesion of the NewAge Hockey System impacts the Kings,Hwks,Blues,Flames...most of the Western Conferences is now using.

He is trying to cheat his way ahead of NHL Teams who have followed the NHS step by step,Dallas is vain and thinks he is smarter than the NewAge Hockey System which I created,he isnt.

There is no such thing as the "swarm" a Winnipeg Blogger intentionlly attributed the impacts of my NewAge Hockey System to Dallas,it was a SCAM.

Dallas is trying to out-fox the Fox and he is failing.

He is not even close to implementing the entire System core values.

Eakins is using stats resources and inputs to try to implement and execute the Newage Hockey System which USES NO STATS.

He is tryig to crack my System open and he cannot do it,no NHL mind can do it,that is why it is called NewAge .

This is just an example of cheating not paying off.

Dallas doesnt respect my System as other NHL Teams do,they LISTEN to what they are told and Dallas laughs an evil laugh and only listens to what his stats people tell him.

The System others are using ,the System Krueger was teaching is called an NHS Modified Adjusted-Hybrid System of play.This is simply a Traditional System adjusted using the NewAge Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Management and Intuitive Dynamic Analysis Programs,it IS NOT what Dallas is trying to do.Eakins is trying to take the limited data I provided online to ALL NHL TEAMS and kick it up a notch on his own,NO ONE but I can do this with My System.

The Oiles need to START where Ralph left off,BUT Gagner was the key to Ralphs education for he was an online student of mine and they Blackballed him so now it seems they are screwed because you see I LIKED Gagner and was connecting with him .

There is a tremendous volume of NewAge Hockey System data Dallas has never read or seen in action.No one has,because I only released limited data 4 years ago.

Find yourself an explanation that fits the FACTS as tightly as this one does,good luck

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
There is no such thing as the "swarm" the term was applied by a Winnipeg Blogger to credit Eakins with impacts the Oilers were trying to dial in long ago,NewAge Hockey System impacts which they were not willing to credit to the source and online stats Bloggers were trying to hi-jack and apply stats to so they could claim them as their own .

Dan Bylsma is no upgrade.

Dallas simply is over his head and is trying to implement System data he doesnt fully understand.

The Oilers refuse to aknowledge publicly or internlly that an Edmonton Blogger created the Newage Hockey System and that this innovation has rocked the NHL Hockey World,they fumbled the ball,and the last 3 Cups were won using it.

They also screwed the NewAge Hockey Systems creator out of the credit and Kudos he deserves,in fact they intentionally tried to disenfranchise this data source,that will bring Bad Karma.

The Oilers hired Dellows to deflect this reality,to undermine the NewAge Hockey System and to lead fans to believe that advanced stats analysis was the driver behind the NHLs recent evolution,one we ALL CAN SEE which was birthed in the Western Conference and has been spreading for 4 years.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Response to a MSM sports writer who is pushing rip-offs of the NHS disguised as "new stats methods" but is part of the organised effort to under-mine-dise-enfranchise and hi-jack the impacts of the NHS,this is simply one of the identified members of the adhoc group of mutually benefitting stakeholders.That jumble of statistical garbage has no meaningfull application in terms of any type of valuation with the exception of internal performance/progress within the Oilers System, you and Willis and whoever else tries to do this are attempting to attattch statistical value to dynamics whose catalysts are in no way based on stats.You are trying to represent dynamic action and intention with jumbled up stats jargon and graphs ect.

This is dangerous to do because anyone who has been around the game of hockey for 30-40 years will immediatly know stats are very limited in their applications and that advanced statistical analysis is B.S jargon created to support baseless stats structures.

Stats can be re-formtted to fit any side of a story you want them to,they are fluid and baseless,they are not tangible,they are numbers trying to represent dynamic actions and the only way POSSIBLE is by representing results,past results represented by numerically assigned identities known as statistics,

The article I just read in no way applies to the game I watched,it doesnt even come close to reflecting what I witnessed first hand,so immediatly a Red-Flag goes up and I know this is stats junk again.

The true Drivers of the entire game are represented as the weak links statisticlly which is the reverse of the dynamic reality of the Game we all watched together.This is known as a false/positive read in Hockey.

Your stats "creations" dont consider the impacts of System management and individual player risk management perspectives nor do you consider pressure outlets and their direct impacts on your statistical baselines,as well as a plethora of other details.

You cannot explain "why" these stats are created,the causality,the methodology, so you are trying to in some odd way attatch meaning to numbers which just doesnt make sense to a lot of people.

At the end of the article all I saw was the same old stats just written down or spin-doctored creatively,but I saw as we traditionally see,no solutions provided and no dynamic causlity identified,just a re-gurgitation of the same basic stats we have been looking at for 50 years

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
No one was "fleeced"as @Kevin Collins pointed out clearly.

Petry is a top 4 defender on any team,.he has serious offensive upside when he is used optimally.

If the Oilers werent so discombobulated they would have already paird up J Schultz and Petry with complimentary partners,Fayne and Whomever[Smid].....but the offensive side of things needs to extend to the 2nd line consistantly,the methods the defense integrates itself into the offense with must be supported with interchangble pieces in case of injury,you dont want to be a team that uses a System which is dependant on ONE or even TWO cogs or catalysts,because one or two men can be taken out fairly easily,look what was done to Montreal when Subban was turned into an outlet for energy transfer, it shut down the entire System.

If Petry was reviewed properly and all of his goals and 10 -bell chances were looked at to define his NHL primary strength, and if this one strength was keyed upon then "blended" with J Schultzes primary strength and a symbiotic playaction or two were devised based on these strengths then the Oilers defense would begin to immediatly contribute at a minimum 50% more offense.

Nothing against Hunt but his Slapshot and his ability to get it off,DO NOT make the Slapshot a better shot option,it is at the low end of the value spectrum in nealy all NHL dynamics,it is a poor way to manage and spend a puck possesion.

This slapshot BS comes from Dellows and it is another case of stats induced false/positive regression by the Oilers.

Petry and Schultz could turn the entire Oilers season around if the Coaches could use them the right ways.if the System could be managed to integrate their tremendous skillsets.People underestimate Petrys value,he should be signed long term ASAP.

Hunt is the "back-up" to J Schultz/Petry in terms of offensive catalyst followed by Philip Larsen who is the same type of impact player.Because Schultz/Petry give me all the offense I need and anyone can rip quick slappers off maybe not as well as Hunt but the Slapper is over-rated but Burke loves it so he would be glad to flip Smid for Hunt.Larsen is actually a better shooter in transition he is a waterbug but effective.

This Slapshot debacle will prove to be one of 2014-15s major piles of detritus for the Oilers, it has been negatively impacting the entire System from pre-season planning to current issues.The shot is being valuated using stats not dynamic analysis,hence its value is being statisticlly mis-represented as being more valuable than it really is.Dellows slips another grain of sand into the Oilers Gear-box.

The Oilers are trying to inject life and improvement into their offense based on statistical reasoning hence the focus on the slappers from the points,which is simply wasting possesions at any rate.

The Oilers current System structure can easily be adjusted via the forecheck/backcheck to accomodate the surrender of 30%+ of every puck possesion to the defense to transition into a shot on net or a terminal pass.

The Oilers are on the edge. of another Cliff, they have clearly lost a key component of their Winning Formula and have yet to identify or remedy the "missing link".Dallas should know what is missing,he should "feel" something slowing down or lacking in some key area,he should be able to track down the "power-outage"..

Dallas and Ramsay are in deep waters and will be tightening up the defense after one more loss.They will come out strong next game,but if they dont win it they will begin to turtle,statistics will force them to.Statistics will now "support" the lower risk transition to a more defensive posture which leads direcctly to where stats always take you ,a dead-end.. a Choke Point

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The Stats based sickness the Oilers carry is becoming terminl again.

This game was dynamiclly exactly like the NHS anticipted, the DEFENSIVE CHOKING was illustrated in the tactical choices the Coaches were using,the n-zone which is the KEY to ALL traditional NHL Systems was where the game was lost.

Without NHS Intuitive Dynamic Mnagement and Analysis helping them out the Oilers System is not functionally workable by the Coachesthey are trying to do to much of the right things,they cannot handle the management of the type of System they are trying to use,no traditional management methods could do this.They need the NHS and nothing else will do.They need to wipe the stats inputs out and bring in the NHS ASAP.What do you think the first thing the new management we will soon see will be doing? NOT making Dallases mistakes thats what so they will immediatly source the NHS..

Pre-game focus on the Slap-shots stuck em in the mud in the 1st,resulting in to many wasted "Possesions".

2 man poorly supported rushes that didnt get penetration and resulted in shots from the peripheray screwed the 2nd period.

The Dump-and-Chase Choke-job in the 3rd sealed the deal.

None of the tactics and adjustments used and made last night supported the "Possesion" style of play.

This one wasnt lost,the Coaches drove it off a cliff.
This one is not on Ben ,not anymore,why hasnt the issue of his inconsistancy being corrected?That is a Coaching issue,it is no longer a "Ben" issue..

It is another small detail being overblown because it has not been dealt with. ,maybe Dellows cannot find any stats to help Benny out huh?

The Nucks play a simple System which is easy to shut down,why do you think they never have Playoff Juice?That was a very winnable game.

There are many things the Coaches could have done last night but they stuck to the statisticlly supported tactics,and they LOST again.

Ramsay has 44 years of experience and Intuition,how did the last 2 games get pissed way to basic stats mismangement which disconnected the Coaches from the "feel" of the Game ?

This is two in a row pinned on Dallas Dellows and poisoned stats influences.

Statistics show a clear record of undermining and destroying the Oilers Franchise,a very long
concrete clear historical record exists,last nighs game was a typical example of this stats poisoning

I am sying there is a clear and concrete causality to the Oilers long term losing habits and it is STATISTICS.....fans need to know this,they are being sold a crooked bill of Goods by Dallas and Dellows..This historical PROOF goes back long before K-Lowe took over the Helm.

We can keep re-living the same Groundhog years....we do know that is possible because for 8 years it is the only thing we have seen the organistion doing consistntly,.

Like any doctor would tell you consistncy of symptoms only makes it easier to accurately diagnose the cause of the illness.Stats poisoning has left a very clear trail..

The NewAge Hockey System and its Intuitive Dynamic Management and Analysis programs clearly "outs" the stats disease for what it is and has historiclly been
edit on 2-11-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It is the over-burden of statistical influences killing the Oilers.This has been an evolving and damaging issue for several decades and there is a great deal of 100% clear concrete proof of this fact.

The reason so many people are getting the gut feeling things are wonky is because Dellows and his Stats BS are stuck in Dallases ear during games and up K-lowes arse since his rookie year in management when he learned what high level of excusatory impacts stats could give him to hide behind.

Peoples Intuition is setting off Red Flags everywhere,flags Dallas Dellows BS stops the right people from seeing in time to make the right changes at the right times.

Stats are "used" by the Business side Hockey people,and they are specialised in by lots of Lawyers if you research the advanced stats movement.This is fact.Lots of Lawyers have gotten into advanced stats because there is a cross-over where they can use their legal litigation training to put together baseless and transparent stats into seemingly solid tactical ideas which they then sell to NHL teams,it is a natural match for them to work with baseless stats BS that can easily be spin-doctored into sellable data by simply scalping others ideas off-line and sugar-coating them with numbers re-packging them then selling them.

Lawyers training and acumen together with an endless supply of mallable baseless stats which can be applied to peoples intellectual data or property creates a bad dynamic ,if these stats are intentionally attatched to previously established intellectual property and this re-formatted data is represented as being "new" and catalysed by numbers instead of dynamic concepts then the intellectual properys ownership dynmic is subverted and disenfranchised by proxy.This process along with a stakeholders motive for fiscal gain is a recipie for disaster and any lawyer should know this.

The NewAge Hockey System and its Intuitive Dynamic Management and Intuitive Dynamic Analysis programs are in the process of wipeing the poisoned stats out of the Oilers structure and out of mainstrem NHL management practices.Stats tried to wipe out the NHS,Karmas a biatch.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The losing and disease catalysing it was here before Lowe was in management,Lowe is carrying the disese though.

The disease that has been slowly wasting the Oilers once great Franchise away like a Cancer,is a terminal over-burden of Statistical influences and inputs.

There is a multi-decade clear and concrete historical record of this disease,its beginnings its growth its evolution and its overall terminal impacts.

The Newage Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Management and Intuitive Dynamic Analysis programs were designed to "out" statistical poisons,to disenfrnchise them and to exclude them from the management processes.A basic Tactical Dynamic Template illustrates this long sordid and sad history of this stats cancer killing the Oilers slowly over decades for everyone to see.There is no statistical defense possible for stats are used to create the template itself

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
"It's like Hartley found a supplier of liquified dead leprechauns to slip into the team's water supply. I think those leprechauns might have been from Edmonton..."

- You just answered the 64000 dollar question.Calgarys Philosophy and System adjustments DID come from Edmonton,just not the Oilers.

"They can't go on being statistically aberrant losers forever can they"

- If they continue to actively implement and action statisticlly catalysed tactics and process as they have been doing more than ever now they CAN continue losing consistntly forever.

If you keep working out your muscles but after 6 months still cannot curl 100LBS then you are not working out the right muscles.

If you are still working out and competing 1 year later and now have muscles bulging out of you crap but STILL cannot curl 100 lbs,it sure as hell isnt your body letting you down,it is your mind letting you down,"self-perception" of yourself is skewed and this happens,we all read The Emporers New Clothes as kid well at least us Dinosurs did ,the Oilers simply have piss-poor-planning and do not trust the right people.

This is NOT a complicated dynamic ,in Edmonton the "right things" HAD TO have been undermined MANY TIMES.There is a clear record of this process, it cannot be hidden or erased,which brings us to how and why this critical revealing data has remained on the back shelf for so many years in Edmonton.

You cannot keep making the same mistake over and over without statistical supports helping you along evey single step of the way,clouding your self-perceptions so many times you lose track of reality and become dependant on the statistical "fix" to explain every question anyone asks you away.

Statistics cannot guide you they never could,Intuition must guide you,you need to trust yourslf and your men MORE,than the numbers, you HAVE to trust the men making the NEW numbers for you more than you trust numbers made by other men in the past.

The next question is WHAT are currently sucessfull NHL Teams using that the Oilers are neglecting,over the last 4 years what has been ADDED to NHL Hockey? What NewAge Philosophies and Concepts that are NOT STATS-RELATED have been introduced which have allowed teams with average Rosters the opportunity to create elite stats???

If we can be sure of ONE THING it is that the Oilers have gone to EXTREMES to gather online statistical supports,Darkhorse,The Hackathon,Dellow, they have gone HARD after unorthodox stats sources,WHAT IF THEY HAVE BEEN LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACE for what they know has been impacting the NHL in a positive progressive manner? What if it was NEVER stats catalysing recent NHL evolution.What if the Oilers bought a Lemon? And now just refuse to admit it,and no one will force them to? Could it be something that childish?Refusal to admit an error, that you made a mistake valuating online data?Big deal,move forward,drop the broken tool and go back to where you were looking when you found stats,the CURE is still out there waiting to be found and ENDORSED.That is the key word for the Oilers...ENDORSED...aknowledged supported compensated and recognised,then they will be beginning with a Clean Slate.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join