It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The NHL was exposed again during the Sharks gsme.

Pavelski had a major impact on the opening game of the series and the Officials skewed the evolution as well by becoming overinvolved.

Pavelski was allowed to be given performance enhancing drugs and then re-enter the game as a participant and you COULD SEE HE WAS FLYING AS HIGH AS A KITE....and when he was peaking he began to lose it even FALLING DOWN LIKE A DRUNK and drawing a critical penalty …. all due to his drugged up state.

Players injured and medicated should not be allowed to return to the game....that level of medical intervention breaks the rules on every level.

The Sharks will be gone in 6....Vegas will grind them out.....the perfect storm we saw San Jose benefit from will in all likelihood not happen again over the next 5 games....this one was the outlier.

Disappointing to see the Pavelski drug debacle....performancig enhancing drugs include painkillers especially in a physical contact sport like Pro Hockey.

Disappointing to see the Officials so overinvolved....the game is now so watered down by over-officiating that it is beginning to erode the product LEAGUEWIDE in every City now.

One Referee MUST GO NOW.....the Fans WANT THE CONTROVERSY AND EXCITEMENT OF A ONE REFEREE SYSTEM.

You split the emotional excitement equation the Fanbase pays to enjoy ….IN HALF when you bring in 2 Reffs.You take away from the on-ice product.Time to stop it.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I am bored.

Stop the bleeding.

Players don't stop the bleeding …..Coaches who are properly prepared and who have optimal Pre-Game Plans are how you stop the bleeding.

Every NHL Team obviously uses a different SYSTEM of play......when you run into 3-4 Teams for whom you have not properly prepared.....you build your own losing streaks.

There has been a constant and consistent effort to dump everything at the feet of the Players and NEVER----EVER----question the Coaches or Management.

This is why the Oilers have rotted so deeply for so long and it is also why entire Roster changes have not worked to stop the decay .

During games it is the responsibility of the COACHES to handle tactical work....when games begin to slide away they have to IDENTIFY WHY THEN ADJUST THEIR SYSTEMS TO recover and bring them beck....not blame the men,but instead find ways to take games back.

There have been no changes in Edmonton....shuffeling is being done again....but until Management assumes responsibility for running the Team there will be no winning.

Parse it how you want.

Soldiers aren't expected to stop their own bleeding....lol...what kind of fraud is Edmonton pulling....lol..lol...Hitch what kind of fraud are you trying to pull.....lol.

Your exit statements are screwing up 2019/20 before we are even there yet....you are trying to set a fraudulent Teflon Don dynamic up for the Coaches next year...dropping all of the baggage from 1018/2019 at the feet of the Players....same thing that has been done for over 10 years.

Maybe it time to try a new method.

Time to try a new System.

Boston....just dump it in and don't let their d-men stage up 5 feet inside their own blueline for that first pass out of their zone....that is theit set-up area for the quick transitions....pug the hole.

Just throw down with them now....pull out the stops and get physical....dump it and make them skate...they like to skate...dump it DEEP and make them skate 200 feet....not 150 feet.

Grind them down and break them , force them to play a MENS GAME...not a Boys game of River Hockey.

If you let Marner and Mathews be pussies and skate around unaccounted for you will be in trouble....same with Nylander and Reilly....smash them SMASH MOUTH THEM.....make the only easy ice be the 50 feet from their net forward...make every step beyond that PAINFULL.

Just pull the physicality card NOW...why give them a chance to get dug in ?

Everyone else is going to smash-mouth them anyways....everyone knows they are a bunch of soft kids who are nowhere near ready to handle Playoff Hockey.

Make em bleed and they will always lose their speed.

Be PERSONAL about it.

The longer you wait to make them pay the better their chances....so get on the grind.....and make it hurt.....they will go away....its in Torontos DNA to fold.....Mathews is not a Leader....Tavares is somekind of nutbar obviously who knows whats really wrong with that guy...what a weirdo man....maybe human growth hormones or something....Marner is a shrimp and should be hammered upon with serious predjudice trying to remove him from the games at every turn...Reilly is a wimp who cannot defend himself or fight so ABUSE HIM....don't play games with Babcock...he has built a house of Cards....just walk over it and it will fall....everyone knows T.O has no teeth and their defense is as soft as butter....they are also having Goalie issues.....so don't be afrais to lean in on their Stoppers whenever you want to..after all what can they do about it.....get it....just do NOT RESPECT THEM.....Dubas is a fraud and everyone suckholes to him....when a fraud is called out they FOLD LIKE A WET TENT.

Babcock want to skate it out...he wants to lull you into River Hockey as many times as he can....he want to tire you out over the series....its his only shot......so MAKE THEM SKATE instead and get ugly immediately...get SERIOUS IMMEDIATLY.

Goodbye Dubas….Babs....see you on the flipside man...lol.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Just heard Ralph has retired from his 6 year tenure.....full stop....only hire a GM who will hire Ralph....this could be karmatic in a massive way.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Ok....the freaking advanced stats cabal is already on top of Ralph Krueger trying to set up a false reality where they are in some way connected to him.....this is their typical method and this time it will not work.They are in for a very very big surprise.

McCurdy writes how his name sounds.....something as appetising as the word poutine....nuff said....the guy is a putz and a cabal MSM/Online asset or tool.....essentially he is a criminal based upon his Cabal participations.

This guy suckholed thru the entire article and spent most of it setting up his MAIN PUSH which was the Analytics references he strategically placed near the end o his article or propaganda I should say.

Note how the VERY FIRST THING THESE SUCKERS DO IS TRY TO ESTABLISH AN MSM/ONLINE CONNECTION that the fanbase will accept...Trump calls it Fake News....so do we.
edmontonjournal.com...

They try to suckhole to Ralph while at the same time they set up a false reality or produce FAKE NEWS that incorrectly give the impression that Ralph Krueger is in some ways in agreement with the advanced stats Cabal and their BS stories and fraud and theft and other criminal activities.

Ralph Krueger has ZERO CONNECTIONS to any of the fraudulently catalysed and acting advanced stats Cabal members like Dellow and Dubas and the MSM/online writers who support their crimes.....there is nothing synonymous about Ralph Krueger and these criminals.

Be forewarned fools.....Ralph Krueger is 100% aware of the Cabal and its crimes....as every NHL Professional is or should be.

I will tell you one thing...no one of Ralphs level will be coming to Town until they clean up whatever is in the water...in Edmonton it happens to be a CABAL of people working together to screw the Oilers ad NHL clubs to make a few bucks......many who are from Winnipeg and other places ...not even from Edmonton.

No one will find success in Edmonton on any level until the Advanced stats cabal is broken into pieces and scattered to the wind.....there are about thirty of them.....we have names and numbers.

Time to clean and filter the water in Edmonton.

Company is coming soon.

Moma2 cannot wait.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Anyone paying close attention knows how much Moma2 loves Torts....the NHS turnaround he made and his dogged non-stop learning curve make him cool...and Moma2 also loves Jon Cooper....but for different reasons....Jon was QUICK to learn...quick to identify how he was losing in the Playoffs when Moma2 sandbagged him...this put him on the road to finding the NHS but his quick reaction in doing this allowed him to evolve his team ahead of a lot of the NHL...unfortunately for Jon and fortunately for the Fans Torts was already in that wheelhouse burning donuts....now my 2 neophytes are going to battle and Moma2 cannot pick one over the other...Moma2 has both horses in the race and basically the SC winner will advance from this Playoff Round....IMHO.

I can SEE exactly what Torts is doing.....I can SEE exactly what Cooper is doing....I can SEE when they mirror each other....I can SEE how and why the series is so quickly producing a lopsided result.....I can SEE why this might not change....why this slide might pick up speed for the Lightening.

Lastly I SEE how just a few small basic System and Process adjustments could quickly swing the pendulum the other way.

Goodbye Jon...I will give you a post-sweep review on what is happening and will continue to happen to you but not till the Playoffs are over.

Hint from Moma2....a _ _S_ _ _ INDUCED _ _A_T_ _ _ I_ _ D_ _ _ _I_ may be benefitting one _ _n_ _ _ and killing the other....now you two fellas go out there and be good boys and get this over with I hate to see my prodigy infighting.

This is one current cutting edge NHS Club against another...BOTH...leading the NHLs evolution....however Moma2 has ALREADY taught both her Boys how to stop an NHS focused System...there is only one way...full stop.

edit on 13-4-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Goodbye Mike....you didn't really think you would pull off that song and dance con-job did you....lol....your Series is as good as over....you were simply dominated and overwhelmed in every single area in Game #2. This is how the next 3 games will also play out Mike....because your System and Proesses and habits have been exposed...did you not see the cool video that Don Cherry showed of all of the Leafs whining and looking for the Reffs even before they are fouled.....lol....they should be getting unsportsmanlike penalties for PUTTING THEMSELVES IN VULNERABLE POSITIONS INTENTIONALLY(Dubas you arseclown we know you are doing it)diving so much and looking for the baited calls.

Dubas you little puke....they will run you off before next season....count on it....you built a Straw House and an absolutely flawed unbalanced Roster and have fooled everyone until Babayaga came to visit you....lol....lol...you little rat thief.
edit on 14-4-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Shanny.....Shannahan….you screwed the Pooch with Dubas….admit it...get over it....fix it before it destroys you to....if you lose Babcock your Franchise steps back into the basement.

Dubas if he has the juice will go after Babcock....he has to.....this means YOU SHANNY have to pull the plug on the Dubas experiment and call it a failure just like Edmonton eventually had to do after Dubas buddy Dellow poisoned their Franchise with their fraud con-job fake news advanced stats BS.

If you 86 Dubas now a good GM with a solid reputation can parlay 1/3 of your high end offensive assets into BALANCE.....and ten its back to work.

But this Dubas experiment has built an absolutely top-heavy offensive soft skill based group that will not be able to win even with hard work.The Oilers ended up following Dubas buddy Dellow right into the same #e-pile....exactly the same situation.

Once the Playoffs are over Dubas should be sacked...and until then he should be handcuffed by upper management or ownership from making any decisions on Mike Babcocks future with the Club....Babcock is as good as T-Mac they are both winners who need their hands on the wheel all the time and who believe in tough defensive hockey...both men are still looking for the perfect storm roster-wise.....both ended up involved with the crooked advanced stats cabal...and both will eventually have paid dearly for the connections they did not make themselves.

Boy a Nylander for Lucic trade sure looks good now doesn't it. ...lol....Patty Maroon instead of Tavarres…...Sekera calming down the backend or Russell making all-star blocks and working with ice-in-his-veins banking pucks out to relieve pressure.....or even a Nurse policing the backend with ferocity...….could you imagine Kassian and Kahdri on the same Team???......how about Marner for Nuge straight across in a true Hockey Trade????….no one sees that coming do they but the 2-way shutdown skillset of Nuge would go an awfully long way towards helping balance out TOs frontend and his 70pt 2-way offense leaves room for Superstar numbers from someone else.

Dubas has been a massive failure...Edmonton was ripe for the picking all year long and that's just the Oilers....Dubas must go.....Babcock must stay....the Players must KNOW THEIR COACH IS IMMOVABLE.....and Shanny must autocorrect ASAP.

Moma2 will make sure the 1st round is the last round...its already done....the Leafs System was exposed just before the Playoffs at the optimal time....there will be no recovery and the tighter the games get the more old habits will pull the Leafs back to the System focus opponents have nailed down cleanly now....the more TO sticks to the Program the tighter they will grab their sticks and the jumpier their reaction times wll be.... the mistakes they make will ALL seem to end up in goals against and it will be giveaways that catalyse their downfall because opponents can now very easily anticipate what the Leafs will do and where they will be....its to late to change the System now....the only option is to come out with everything and go to war.... Babcock CAN burn up one more game trying to play fancy-dancy all offense hockey and hope the Officials will answer his Players constant looks for pity calls.....but its a massive risk to take....option #2 is to put on your armor and sharpen your battle axes and go to all-out war.....which is Bostons wheelhouse and which ABSOLUTELY EXPOSES TORONTS ROSTER SHORTCOMINGS AND IN EVERY WAY VINDICATES BABCOCK AND INDICTS DUBAS.

Babcock should load up his lines and go headhunting.....go after the Bruins...if I were Babcock and Dubas was going to use me as an excuse and throw me under the Bus....I would kick out his feet and skid him under FIRST or drop a twenty and let him bend over to make it even easier.

Jon Cooper...Torts...did anyone figure out my fill-in-the-blanks game yet?...I am loving our series Fellas....best of the year....I am busy nailing Dubas coffin shut right now but will be paying more attention in 3 more games once I am done here.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Jon.....I just deleted 500+ words that were going to give you critical tactical insights.... I changed my mind BigDog…..both you and Torts use my stuff....neither one appreciates it enough to give me credit....so really who cares who advances because I am going to put a dagger in their heart down the road anyways.

Here it is in short.

Hammer&Anvil….or Golf.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Time limited post.It is what it is.
edit on 15-4-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This is not Rocket Science.

The advanced stats Cabal controls MSM and online momentum and they will NEVER validate the NHS because they steal from the NHS …... but finally we see honest accurate Professional NHL insights.....from Jody Shelly.

@50 seconds we hear reality speaking.

www.nhl.com...

Simply the System .

Right Jon?....maybe you need to read the instructions that came with the box...if you can find them.....lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Boston...someone should have laid out Mathews already....hit him center chest center body mass....rock his world....test him out...he is untested and has been allowed to wander all over the place like a Gretzky or a Pettersson…..the guy is just a big slow soft moose who is a hog that shoots first.....a target that big should be getting rocked big time every game....just let him fade to his same old shooting lane and lay him out...arrive with him and drop him big time....ring his bell....same with Marner when he runs up the wall....crush him....like Players crushed Hall....just snuff him.....how about Reilly....lay pucks in for him and make him turn then SMASH HIM TO PIECES....make him know tha big hit is coming but in game 3 remove their pass option….. Babcocks reply has been to absorb the initial hit and then have a support gapped tightly to suck up loose pucks.....basically they are playing in PAIRS....the TO puck carrier will always have a shadow and when the Bruins engage first in contact the Leafs are basically trying to execute pick-plays......they are intentionally accepting the checks but thnk they are smart by trying to work in pairs and turn the physical dynamic around to benefit themselves.....lol....lol..lol...just watch the gametapes and see how they are doing it.....its just another type of pick-play...…...soooooo…...pay attention to the supports they are putting around the perimeter of puck engagements....keep hitting and grinding them and this time when they try to use you hitting against you simply be prepared to pick off those loose pucks they are looking for.....remember now they are trying to turn a body check into a directed rebound dynamic....they know where pucks will be squirting out now and are playing off of those loose pucks now...they aren't trying to win physical battles they will continue to refuse to compete that way and will keep trying to finesses their way thru the Playoffs....they are snowflakes and thee are very few ways to hide that.

So in short the Leafs are LETTING the Bruins engage them and are trying to play above the Bruins heads...and they aren't collapsing onto the puck with numbers....only surgically working in pairs looking for those loose pucks.....basically to shut them down just play a mans game....and be ready for their bush-league tactic.....then pick off those loose pucks before them or LAY OUT THAT SECOND LEAF COMING IN FOR THE LOOSE PUCKS.....play possum like they are then explode on that support guy who will be sniffing around for loose pucks......the TO player involved in the playaction will be focused on turning his man and allowing his support to get to the loose pucks he will not be fighting to gain a possession....just mixing it up preventing the Bruins from recovering the pucks....then having the floater of the PAIR sneak in and retrieve the loose puck......they are even triggering their offense off of these playactions….sending guys in early and cheating.....they are EXPECTING to hoodwink you.....lol...sorry Babs time is up...delay all you want....the end is near.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ovie…..there weren't many ways for you to screw yourself.....you found one...what were you thinking....what you did is so sleazy that the Good Lady Karma might just be paying you a visit or two soon.

That was a 19 year old kid and he wasn't a 19 year old Beast....what you did was wrong and you know it.....over all these years you ran from so many Heavyweights....now you are a freaking dinosaur who just stands on the ice while everyone else does the work as you ALWAYS HAVE...laziest NHL Star ever.....now the sleaziest as well.dictionary.cambridge.org...

Shame on you Ovie….watch those old knees and ankles now or someone might snap a twig or two over them....myself Ovie….I would have already asked the Trainers to find me the heaviest most durable WOODEN LUMBER STICKS for the next game...and 1/2 way down the shaft I would draw little Ovie faces....lol...lol..and you old warhorse arse would be limping for the rest of the Playoffs....I wouldn't hit an old man but I would crack his bones no problems.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This is why the Oilers sucked for so long....a belief in the usefulness of numbers when it comes to Playing on Coaching for and Managing of a Pro NHL Club.

The Kid writes a pro looking article that is accurate insightfull and honest....all in all...a great Analysis....this is analytics.

Now read the comment section to learn why the Oilers are now Legendary Losers.Most of the loudest posters are incorrectly interpreting and using weird advanced stats methods their goofy friends made up and flodded the net with...still BS just everywhere....but when you read what these obvious Cabal Members who wish to 86 the Oilers say in terms of moving Nugey just remember their true intentions.....TO SCREW THE OILERS.....most of these cockroaches are not from Edmonton but from competing cities and fanbases.… Winnipeg and TO are the real locations of most of the crap posted about the Oilers that is negative derogatory or misleading.

Nuge is a 100 point player if you give him the linemates….and he is bang on correct...the elite chemistry we see between Connor and Leon was built not sprouted....and really no one else was given a multi-year run with similar linemates…..Nuge can continue to give what you see BUT he could give much much more if provided with consistant linemates ...he didn't even critique QUALITY of lineates he simply begged for a long term dynamic like A COUPLE YEARS LONG......and really this closes a backdoor Coaches like to use to throw Players under the Bus at will....when lines are constantly mixed up its hard to define patterns....you can ONLY USE BASE STATS because guys switch out so much.....chemistry plays no part....however if you keep linemates together they will provide adequate baselines for much deeper more core value analysis....they will expose poor Coaching and an inferior System or Process.

Yes,you keep Nugey…..you give him quality linemates and you allow Gagner to run the 3rd line......you keep your lines firm ……. then you throw out 3 capable scoring lines.Sam-Ryan-Leon are all very capable of playing both C/W on the 1st line.....so in tight games you can load up and go with 2 scoring lines.

Actually RNH on an offensive minded ready Club with high end pieces already in place is a 100 point 1st line Center....if Hall wasn't so overwhelmingly hoggish with pucks....lol....and if Ebbs wasn't his buttbuddy….lol....lol...and if they hasn't screwed with Nails game ….then Nugey would have been producing 100 point seasons regularly since 2013.

No one is going to be able to pay you what RNH is worth....the entire NHL knows what he has cooking they have watched him survive and then thrive in a 2-way role in the HISTORICLLY HEAVY HARD WEST ……. Nuge hasn't had a full on career year yet....he has not hit his ceiling offensively.....he hasn't hit his Prime yet.

He will hold the Cup for the first lap next spring not Connor….time to see some respect given to the organisations History and Nuge IS THAT HISTORY NOW...he is our new Ryan Smyth...aint no one ever changing that...fugget about it.

Wait for it.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Jon , all you had to do was spend 5 minutes on your phone....instead you let a career moment walk away from you.

The Good Lady Karma cannot be spoken for but you made a major moral misstep somewhere pal.

Jon you didn't pay respects to Moma2.....I know I know I know no one else has yet either.....but that's not the issue here....you know what you did wrong....but now they will want your head.....for getting bounced early they will want your head.I hope you survive.Good luck man.Shoulda dropped me a line....lol.

Well done Torts....carry on .Note above comment.

Nice to see you in the Playoffs Adam Clendening....its a wild wild world isn't it? Remember the Oilers?.....stay in the moment for every second Adam....enjoy the payback for your hard work and now work even harder the rewards will be equitable.
edit on 17-4-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I just tried to go back and find my pre-playoff predictions...and realised just how massive this thread has become.I am now overwhelmed with data....lol.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This article is revealing in that is clearly shows how the MAJORITY of Hockey pundits view the relationship between a Pro Club and its developmental Clubs lower down the ladder.edmontonjournal.com... d-idea
Its a screwed up issue because the majority are in this case freaking clueless.
Its never an easy row when you go against the current of popular opinions but winners cut through BS like a hot knife through butter.

The primary development team MUST play an identical System to the Pro club....no exceptions.

Players are in many cases ready and able to contribute and thrive by 18-19-20....many....of course not all and not the MAJORITY...but many.

Overripen...is BS.....the truth is you need to have congruent philosophies and Systems in place so that you can plug and play capable youth …. System familiarity allows this transition to be seamless....in short if you are excelling on the Farm you will with a very high % of certainty perform exactly the same ways at the NHL level......the real issue is having identical NHL level Philosophies and Systems in place.

After I read Woodcrofts State of Affairs....I bought in....I mean this is an NHL mentality and focus...seriously the Oilers could use this exact focus....

Truth be told.....clearly the Oilers need a cutting edge winning in TODAYS GAME Philosophy and System and they need to teach it and use it in the AHL and in the NHL...identical in every way.

Its not about Coaches or Managers or players....in fact none of these people can be properly assessed or valuated until they are optimised and none of them can be optimised until they are ALL working together utilising a winning System.

Katz has to hire someone who can and will make a System change and commitment....he is doing his shopping wrong....all an Owner has to do is look to the top of the heap....identify what he likes...then build it....but first you need the PLANS or the BLUEPRINTS.....so really all the Oilers should be doing right now is having an Open House inviting everyone and anyone to present to them a SYSTEM Blueprint that fits what they want to see.

AN owner should enjoy his Team....like what he sees them doing.

Katz is a big Fan of Dynasty Oilers Hockey......this is what he ENJOYS....its not about winning always you know ,sometimes you have to enjoy your work to really excel at it.....does the Owner enjoy seeing a 2-1 boring grind to try to win more or does he want to see a fire and ice Club that sets off fireworks every night and earns their wins that way....so he needs someone to provide him with System Blueprints for that exact same brand of NHL Oilers DynastyHockey which has been upgraded to win in todays Era.

Moma2s NewAge Hockey System is what Katz requires.In its totality.

This is the FOUNDATION....this is the KEYSTONE.....only then can Katz have the Plan he requires ….because there is no viable way he can fill any Management positions on ANY LEVELS AT ALL without a Philosophy and a System which he wishes these people to implement and execute.

An Owner needs a vision and a Plan to create it which he will present to his POHO....A POHO will hire a G.M...who will hire....a Head Coach....who will hire an Asst. Coach....and this may or may not be the process I am just a Fan....but I ponder this....how can an Owner hire a POHO or said dude hire a G.M without a Philisophical and System Directive in place which the man/Woman must fit and fill....and how can a G.M find a Head Coach to fit and fill the bill without a congruent Directive in place which the Head Coach understands and can work with.....

Moma2 has been constantly and consistently pushing this big-picture focus to the Oilers since 2009.

That's 11 years folks.

Pat Quinn the late and respected Hockey Icon ...connected to Moma2 in 2009 and UTILISED THE NHS ON THE ICE ON A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL before they 86ed him....this fact will never be erased.....that Philosophy and System that Mr.Quinn identified and utilised was later transferred over to L.A via Jarret Stoll and Matt Greene when they were traded.....the rest is written history.

That System the Kings used in 2012 as an 8th seed that made history winning the Cup is the same NHS System the CBJ used as an 8th seed to knock off the Lightening...the Tampa Team was ALSO USING THE NHS SYSTEM.The Kings-Hawks-Pens-Knights-Flames-CBJ-Islanders-Lightening and MORE NHL Clubs now use variants of the NHS System.

History has already recorded that the full and complete never before released or utilised Moma2s NewAge Hockey System was created and built for the EDMONTON OILERS....and it has been held in STASIS for that Franchise..... History has already recorded the debauchery that was committed to keep the Oilers from connecting to and working with the creator of the NewAge Hockey System Philosophy and System.

History has recorded the epic never before seen impacts the NHS has had on the NHL positively influencing its growth and welfare...more impactfull in a positive way than the Oilers Dynasty Style was in the 80s.

The Oilers were deprived...but the entire League has benefitted exponentially....maybe now that everyone has benefitted its time for the Oilers to re-claim their Philosophy and System.

Remember the clock is already ticking on 2019/2020...….its already begun...there has never been any time to waste.
edit on 17-4-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The template required to snuff the Leafs begins on P.168.....the thread is epic I need to use Page #s to reference now....lol.

Babcock cannot change it and still compete on an NHL level with ANYS CLUB.....this is not a Boston issue here....the Leafs entire System has been terminally exposed.

It takes many months of difficult Team focused work and many people contributing to properly embed an NHL System of play....it takes Moma2 5 minutes to disenfranchise all of this work and energy.

You do the math.

Babcock is now working from his 2ndary focuses....he has to adjust every single game and he has very very few things to work with ….he cannot undermine the System his Club has had ingrained into them.

The difference between winning and losing in the NHL is an ultra-fine line.

Nothing less than the Leafs best game will give them a chance to win in the Playoffs....and because their System has been unlocked they cannot take and maintain control of games.....and when the heat gets turned up they all revert back to the cerebral muscle-memory that Babcock ingrained into them System-wise...and of course this instinctive reaction is what Moma2 dialed into on P.168.....soooooo….. as the heat gets jacked up in each game the Leafs are more and more likely to ignore or forget Babcocks real-time adjustments and they will fall back on those ingrained habits the Bruins are just sitting there waiting for......they also know the Leafs cannot make major System changes now at this point in time.

The hilarious thing is that every single opponent now has the book on the Leafs….everyone.

Now Babcocks options are extremely limited....he is trying to hold his nerve but the heat is being jacked right up now.

History will show that the Leafs were taking the game way to loosely...they do NOT LOOK OR ACT LIKE A PLAYOFF TEAM....they look and act like entitled babies......Babcck did not get them ready...he failed to instill any sense of urgency into the men and the System... because he had the Reffs calling entire games for them all for 2-3 years in a row....they never had to work under the same pressure cooker dynamics aas everyone else....because Mike Babcock KNEW FULL WELL he and his Players were being being given the easy road Red-Carpet treatment by Bettman to prop up the T.O marketplace he chose to teach his Men to play like they are entitled.....like nothing really matters except showing up...I seriously believe the Toronto Players are so far removed from the seriousness of the situation that they don't understand how to act or how to react....and that is all on Babcock and Bettman.

I watched Mathews post-gamer....wow...this kid is so screwed up man....he thinks the game is a joke....he doesn't KNOW HOW TO RISE TO THE OCCASION....he doesn't understand that Babcock built a Straw-House with Bettmans help....he did nt build a brick house like he would have ha he not been assisted by the Officials for multiple years which screwed up his entire Rosters mindset.

There is no URGENCY BUTTON....Babcock has had his Team playing by the seat of their pants....taking many many risks no other Team without slimy Bettman support from the Reffs could or would ever make....basically like everything else Bettman has done this has backfired....now T.O will go down softly and without even a wimper…..and when they come for Babcock with the Torches and Pitchforks in the dark of the night....he will be more than prepared to rip Ownership-Management-and specificly Dubas a new pie-hole.

Like Mathews said in his post-gamer....well lets just say all you had to listen to to understand how screwed up the Leafs really are is the last 7 words....."I think we can be more dangerous."...full stop...goodbye Mr.Babcock….lol...lol...lol.

Mathews thinks scoring one more is more important than preventing one more....lol...only the Coach is supposed to be thinking that way ...inside....not projecting that externally.

Sounds like Mathews is Coaching himself..LMAO....looks like it to.....and where is Tavares come Playoff time....where is his veteran defensive focus?

Toronto needs a massive re-tooling....there are simply way to many inexperienced kids out there at once...they are wayyyy to soft through no fault of their own....they were not allowed to mature....they were thrust into a dynamic they cannot handle.

They should not have brought in Tavares and Mathews should be the Captain...he is like Mario and like Malkin you have to give him the kind of responsibility Connor McDavid is being given and other young Stars are being given....bringing in Tavares screwed up the natural evolution of Mathews....seriously what a cluster-puck Dubas has created.....Tavares was to much...he takes way to much away from Austons game....he takes way to much pressure off of Mathews.

Only a fool or an idiot would not see that Mathews NEEDS ELEVATED PRESSURE DYNAMICS TO BRING OUT HIS A-GAME......he NEEDS MORE RESPONSIBILITY AND PRESSURE....not less......Dubas has ZERO REAL HOCKEY ACMEN....he is a fraud....he uses numbers to smokescreen his idiocy and lack of acumen and ability....he brought Tavares in because of stats....he IGNORED THE TOTALITY OF HIS JOB TO ONLY FOCUS ON THE WORK THAT HE COULD DEFEND AND CAMOFLAGE BEHIND STATS OR NUMBERS.

Tavares the Player has delivered exactly as advertised....he has pulled on the rope hard and long...he of all people can see that Mathews has to be the CENTERPIECE of everything to become an elite Superstar....he needs the pressure responsibility and the opportunity.

Auston is 3 YEARS INTO HIS CAREEER ALREADY....one year to acclimatise.....then he should have been put into Big-Boy pants..the last 2 years of his Leadership development have been wasted...... I see some young Seguin attitude in Mathews...maybe needs to be toned down until he has shown he can lead an NHL Club and not only march to the beat of his own Drummer....Auston has been "protected from the Pressure" because someone high up in the organisation like DUBAS believes he is mentally fragile(see Tavars signing showing pure lack of faith in Auston).....ROFLMAO......the dude is Mexican(compliment+) man he has icewater in his veins....he just LOOKS like he is fragile and must be handled with care....really you have to give him more not less....lol..and the way the Leafs have been built by Dumb-arse Dubas the Dupa will not allow for this to happen....they have to roll with what Dubas has given them......as we are all now seeing Babcock was bang on the money with his negative commentary towards the job Dubas has done for him....Babcock knows it ia a Straw-House....he KNOWS IT.....you see this type of organisational poisoning is what Dellow did to Edmnton and it is exactly what Dubas is doing to Toronto.

Once Dubas is 86ed a real NHL G.M will quickly make major moves to balance the Leafs Roster out properly....right now Dubas has screwed the Pooch so badly they simply do not have the right tools...its not about effort or will for the Leafs….its that they needed a real veteran #1 d-man not John Tavares...Dubas wasted his last bullet and its going to get his Team scalped.THey didn't trust Mathews.big mistake ….. because I think had he been respected and not coddled he would be going Super-Nova now and possibly knocking down the Hart Trophy......right now he is an elite support player....not a Leader and next year will be year #4 of his career...he is BEING DEFINED BY DUBAS AND HIS BUSHLEAGUE AMATURE-NIGHT SCREWUPS.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Truth be told....Toronto MUST bring a physical dirty nasty game to stay alive....they have to accept they will be taking more penalties and accept they will need to pay through it to remain alive.

This series will now be decided by Special Teams.....and to my EYE Torontos PK had better be ready and able.....because now Babcock has only one viable option and it is nasty defensive hit first and hardest NHL Hockey...… this is not about a best-of-three and I know people are looking at it that way....if you are Babcock and you do that then you want to pay cutesy high flying offensive high risk high energy hockey and avoid the penalty box...try to outrun the Bruins in a short series.

Problem is this...T.O is not a Veteran Club....nope....and they do not understand how to play and manage that type of game....Kadri proved that.....he went down trying......he had absolutely no help.....now the Leafs MUST bring their WEAKEST GAME ….. they simply were intentionally NOT BUILT to play a tough Veteran focused mistake free (physical)shutdown style of Hockey....when you are undergunned you always over-do it....hence T.O is basically screwed....they are a Powder-Puff Club inside an out and EVERYBODY from the Fans to the Officials knows it....if they even try to play how they MUST PLAY they will be forced to over-reach as a group and will take a massive volume of penalties....you cannot win those NHL battles with trickery....nope...this is the real deal now...Dubas bushleague build has now put the Leafs in the passenger seat....now they have to try to fight...and they will have to take the penalties and bruises.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The Drake Curse....is very very real.

This is what it is.

Drake is a part of the Global Cabal that sacrifices humans to and that eats babies, this is what Pizza Gate was all about peophiles and freaks , this is what busting the cheaters who were buying their retarded kids into Universities is all about...this is about …. this disgusting Global Cabal owns most major sports Franchises and owns most Movie and Music companies....they own entertainment and have used it to brainwash the masses and o launder trillions of dollars of money.

The Cabal will put as much olde outdated Star Power in play as they can....but they are imploding as a functioning group right now....things just wont work for them now.The Universe has recognised the change it has been registered.

Yes,Drake is there in what they think a ritual way not just as a Fan.....lol...this is why you see hi flashing his secret Cabal hand signs....but the rituals don't work they never did.

Bettmans bosses REALLY WANT THEIR WAY....Toronto must win ….but it is not going to happen.
Bigger Players than some over-done phoney singer are working within this dynamic.

The Big Boys are playing now above everyone elses heads.

gallery.raccoonfink.com...

Tonight the Leafs will self-destruct....Babcock has played to many head-games....not been completely honest with Players and his Bosses....Mike Babcock knows his Teams weaknesses are critical in some areas....he knows they are built lop-sided.....he knows this as well as he knows who looks at him in the mirror every morning.Torontos Coach was MUZZLED by Dubas et al...…...that was the end right there....it happened as soon as Dubas was given power.

The VALUE in a Mike Babcock or a Todd Mclellan or a Hitch is in their OPINIONS AND ANALYSIS....not in their driving skills.....anyone can run a Hockey Team with practice.....its what you see and where you take it that matters.

You muzzle them and you shoot your own toes off....it is what it is.

Organisational unsurety is a sure sign of stats poisoning at the core value levels....round table dynamics are caused by stats poisoning....over-management is a sign of unsurety which is a sign of stats poisoning.....

Kyle Dubas and whoever is connected to any type of connections or involvements that con-job fraud artist has or has had with the Maple Leafs on ANY LEVELS WHATSOEVER.....these people are a working Cabal of advanced stats fraudsters who have lied and stolen their ways into the NHL starting with Dellow…...Shannahan fell for the sales pitch.

We all know statistics and numbers can be twisted into ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE...just like words can be twisted into anything you want to hear...a SPIN-DOCTOR IS A SPIN-DOCTOR......Dellow and Dubas(skid-mark kids living in their parents basements when they discovered the NewAge Hockey System which was discussed online) and a lot of others working both MSM and Online together have been stealing online hockey data and then disguising the data behind numbers and stats they call "advanced stats"….then they have taken this cutting edge stolen and camouflaged re-packaged data and they have been SELLING IT to the NHL and using it to embed members of their team within NHL Teams.

The only thing that cannot be twisted is what your eyes see....full stop.

Once a Professional working at the elite NHL level surrenders this skill this tool....they are hamstringing themselves.
Craig MacTavish and Brendan Shannahan BOTH TOOK IT HOOK-LINE-AND SINKER.

The Oilers paid dearly.

Now the Leafs will also pay the Piper.

Just watch Dubas try to throw Babcock under the Bus....its been coming for a VERY LONG TIME.....Dubas plans on installing one of his advanced stats Cabal buddies as Head Coach in T.O.....the Cabal has already lain its media gameplans foundation out by recently using MSM and Online bloggers to simultaneously hammer on Babcock and to suggest he may be skidded if he cannot make headway in the Playoffs.

This one is already written...by Shanny and his epic mistake of involving himself with Dubas et al.......Hunter will get the last laugh this time.

Red-Flag.....Marner or "someone" is going to put themselves into a vulnerable position at extremely high speed...and they are going to hit a brick wall on their own....it will not be anything that the Bruin player or Players involved will see coming it will happen fast and I am seeing a concussion.... and an arm or wrist on the right side.....just saying ...not sure why I have never done this before.Not a dirty play but a Rookie type over-extension in a Veteran style Playoff game by the Leaf into dangerous territory.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Well the Leafs are hanging on by a thread....lol...so much drama for a Team that will not seriously challenge for the Cup anyways.

Where was Drake?

We know he is out there somewhere wearing a Leafs Jersey....lol.

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join