It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
A "quick"....lol....reminder that every season is its own monster.....individual in every way.....a "fresh clean slate"......lol.

From the Owner to the G.M to the Coaches to Players to the Janitor........its a NewDay.....completely.......nothing you did in the past carrys forward....zero....zilch....nada.......everything must fresh and new because a new picture be painted....an old one is not suppossed to be re-painted which is what the Oilers are trying to do.....they are defining consistancy this way....instead of by wins......

Suceeses from last season may by proxy become mistakes the next...and everyone....must be aware of this and be on the same page in terms of painting a brand new picture and not sitting on their laurels and re-painting an old out of date painting.

Trades for example can sometimes only be optimal for one season.....remember its a Golden Rule man.....no gurantees......and this my friends is why long term contracts beyond 3 years are killers and no-trade clauses poison.

Sorry .....I have to stray here....I am watching Kyreos on SN and he is discussing the Oilers not being quick and fast enough......Nick is not the only one talking like this ...TMac also discusses it.But lets define context because everyone is discussing slightly different things.Bite the bullet because Moma2 is about to boot you all in the cojones from behind.And you ALL deserve it because no one has discussed the forthcoming points.

"QUICK"....FAST......what do thse things mean?

I am not interested in wasting my time expounding so heres the short of it.....if you were an NHS student and I asked you to define quick and fast and how they apply to your hockey world......you would clearly NOT make references to individual players footspeed ......nor to Team-speed.....lol....you would only reference adjusting the system and by proxy adjusting the speed of execution on the ice.......LMAO....."footseed" wouldnt even come to mind.....lol....footspeed for goodness sakes is meaningless beyond the NHL average which every single Oiler clearly surpasses---even Lucic.

So ...Lobsangs......trades wont make the team quicker.....lol....increased footspeed will not make the Oilers defend faster.....lol.....jeepers this is like talking to pre-school kids and if I had to discuss this in a Seminar with the Oilers everyone would leave the room humble and respectfull and informed .They would all understand the entirity of the game on every level better and would be able to relate their individual roles to the Macro-goals of the organisation in a much better way.

I repeat this so the lurkers who come here and dont have the cojones to post in support of the NHS at least make themselves usefull as messengers....lol...go to your other sites and post this......the Oilers System is antique.....in 2012 the NHL was beginning an to experience the NHS evolution which has carved the game into what we are seeing today.TMacs System cannot read and react quick enough to compete now.....not individuals....the San Jose Model System is musclebound in an NHL Era where NHS flexability now rules the roost.So dont rip apart Coaches and Players because it will spill blood into the waters when Sharks are already circling.........ask for TMac to add NHS focuses to his system or to use a more current NHS modeled System like many many teams now do.....stop the suppression or your Oilers will continue to fail...and it only takes 1-2-3 solid Oilers supporters to put this message and his thread where it needs to be....on as many sites as you can put it on.

The NHS creator built the Philosophy tactics and System for the OILERS and tried to give it to the team pre-2012....Pat Quinn endorsed the NHS and had begun to use it on-ice with the Oilers before he was 86ed and the Oilers banned the NHS completely...and in 2012 the Oilers players who had gone to the Kings sparked their LA team to do what the Oilers refused to which was believe in and use the NHS....they became the 1st NHL team to use the NHS to win a CUP and every Cup since 2012 has been won by a team using the NHS....this is suppressed fact and suppressed history .....exactly like Tesla was suppressed and Edison was promoted....the NHS was intentionally ripped off and suppressed and con-job advanced stats were promoted....but just as Teslas ideas are now carving humanities future the NHS is carving the NHLs future....mother nature always finds a way.

Pass this truth on or watch your team implode again.

BTW....there are ALGORITHEMS which lead to analogys that marry stats to NHS concepts in real-time......but they are proprietary.....the things which could be accomplished are limitless.
edit on 7-11-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Well this is what the Oilers specificlly ordered ...... a plodding mistake free defense first style which hopes every game that they stay close and McDavid or Leon or Nuge can break it open with a critical 3rd period goal to to hopefully win 2-1....the exact thing we saw last year and exactly what TMac was hired to provide.

This team can not step into the pocket and dirty-box......it has to stay on the outside playing it safe and hope for one big shot.

Did you know that EVERY fight Ali had he was the smaller man.......did you know that Tyson ALWAYS weighed in lower than his opponent?

Most people dont know these types of things.....or what it really means......lol.....it means fortune favors the bold.....nothing ventured nothing gained.

This is gonna be a long and painfull and ugly fight.....TMac will never roll over easily.....nor will his club.....

I guess this could be an important stepping stone for a club re-learning how to be sucessfull and be a Playoff team....... because if they do dig out of this hole they will HAVE to be fighting hard right to the end of the season and unlike last year they will have to CLAW their way in instead of coasting in.

IMHO this club needs to follow TMacs template to suceed...and this means it has to be a bully team that lives and dies on Special Teams......and IMHO this has been TMacs achillies heel....since day one...sorry JW.......

IF....IF....IF....the Oil can find a PP and a PK......then they CAN play the bully-card and keep it mistake free but they will not be counting on only Nugey/Connor/Leon to score the backbreaking goal...the PP and PK should be contributing offense.

Soooooo.....my generic consensus is that if ownership chooses to stick with the San Jose Model.....they better find some special teams support....really soon.....and they better work more special teams focus into the overall gameplan.

You ...CAN...work and battle your way back into it using this old archaic System......however even if you bleed enough to get back into the show come playoff time you will find yourself in trouble when the entire dynamic changes to Playoff Hockey and bully hockey doesnt work and penalties are called differently......which is sad and why I do not personally support this System.

I wouldnt pay big bucks to go sit in a beautifull new building to watch a 1-0 or 2-1 NHL game in a quiet Library where you cannot FEEL the games heartbeat....you can sure buy cool designer food and drinks and even find a place to pee now without missing 1/2 a period of action you pre-paid for....lol.......lol....but the place is good from far but far from good.......its not exactly a hockey Barn designed to generate extra atmosphere and excitement......sorry but it sucks......oh sure I know the Oilers will sell out......but so what does that mean to the consumer????......bupkiss......lol.....ya I wanna bleed money to watch 2-1 games in a Library instead of experiencing an exciting Rollercoaster of a ride through the regular season in a HOCKEY BARN ... PRIMING me for the Playoffs.Yes there are things which can be done to remedy this situation....pro-active ones....who the hades does Katz have working for him....they have NO VISION.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I didnt know.....I honestly didnt know.Did you?

Moma2s life has taken a turn.

Thank you to ATS for the time and room to grow.......thank you to those who have enjoyed this thread......no need to explain further if you go to the link.....times up TMac......this day was coming....now its here .....there is real work to do and not enough time.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Listen....Oilers players you need to hear something.....Nugey aside because through all these years he is the only player Moma2 did not have to work on but could work with......RNH has a high level of maturity and self-awareness he sees the bigger picture by nature and it is a gift very very few men his age posess.Fellas......things arent going to change unless you want to become Coach-Killers which you all could do in the next 5- games if you wish....heck 3-4-5 of you could do this if you wish...actually Talbot himself could do this if he wished on his own.....

So if you are happy and you know it clap your hands.If you are not happy...ask to go.....man up....its ok people make changes for a lot of reasons....the reason doesnt matter the decision does.I say this because Katz has tried to step back asess and re-set his Hockey Club and in line with this wish he hired what "should have been" high level unbiased consultants whom he trusted via the Trickle-Down method which can be risky and expensive and eventually stretches loyalty and friendship to the max....when those things should never be tested by business alone.....

Evidence shows Bob Nicholson got caught up in the bronco73 Oilers site NHStheft/Eakins con-job/Dellows con-job dirty laundry.....he was not given full and complete disclosure officially enough to deal with the NHS/Oilers connection......and when he learned of it unofficially he chose to keep it completely off the record......so Bob completed his "Internal Audit" excluding the PRIMARY impact he was hired to identify.

The Oilers and the NHS should have been brought together by Bob Nicholsons "Audit".......but "something" sidetracked this.....or a combonation of someone holding back until Bob was in a position where he had to make a tough choice and suppress the NHS connection rather than expose it and risk more controversy......I think Bob was sandbagged by not getting the NHS data in a timely manner and by the time he had the truth it was to late because he had already been forced to cut his losses and make assesments and decisions exclusive to the full truth.

IMHO Katz and Bob and the rest Oilers management have spent the last 2-3 years making great strides to redmediate things they may have unwittingly been a part of......evidence shows this........consider the hatchet buried if bronco73 is turfed uncerimoniously....there was no miscommunication there bronco73 will not slip the noose......"volunteer" or not.....bronco73 has done more to hurt the Edmonton Oilers than any one person in their entire Franchise history and I have watched every season of that history.Bob Nicholsons audit if done properly with full disclosure had to have lead him right to bronco73 and his theft and usage of NHS data from the Oilers site which by proxy had to have led him to Oilers Coaches like Pat Quinn who endorsed the NHS who unwittingly took what bronco73 was giving them trusting the Mole.....then he should have followed the ugly trail of theft and suppression after Pat Quinn left to Oilers insiders/different tenures of Coaches who fought to control the incoming stolen NHS data......which should have led him to the Eakins AHL connections to Dellow and bronco73 and stolen NHS data......which should have led him to whoever set Craig McTavish up by walking him into the pirating thieves hands by recommending Eakins....."someone" knew Eakins/Dellow/bronco73/others had formed a working group to rip off the NHS behind the Oilers backs......so MacTavish may have known about NHS data coming fom the site and he may have known Eakins was using the same NHS data in the AHL and winning with it....BUT BUT BUT...Craig DID NOT know bronco73 was an insider mole working both ends of the game and that he was part of a working cabal whose main goal was to pirate the NHS disguise it as advanced stats and then sell it to the NHL ....that a Winnipeg blogger was working with bronco73s cabal and they had a conection to Eakins and had been feeding him NHS stuff they ALL KNEW had been stolen from Moma2.......everyone but MacTavish knew they were dealing with stolen intellectual property .....Craig was sandbagged.....by bronco73 his cabal including Dellow and Eakins et al.....the entire NHL was sandbagged by this group.

Bob Nicholson should have uncovered this and more....and then an offer should have been made properly to Moma2 and the NHS......but instead the poisons bronco73 pumped into the Oilers from the inside continued to hurt the club......and TMac and PC were brought in not knowing the full story....lol...TMac would have immediatly known Moma2 had been hooping him in San Jose he would have made the connection immediatly and REQUESTED his bosses include NHS inclusion in his contract negotiations......then TMac would have had NHS assistance BEFORE the all-in commitment to rebuild the San Jose Model.....IMHO had full disclosure been in play TMac would have developed an NHS modified Adjusted-Hybrid System based upon the San Jose Model before he ever coached a game as an Oiler ....which is what he must do now......

Money may not buy love or friendship but it sure as hades buys forgiveness if applied liberally......lol.....and this isnt a story or a book or even a movie anymore....this is the NHS Saga for goodness sakes....lol.Look players....listen up.....no one is going to untangle this mess until the truth is out....which means you will be ground to hamburger by TMacs San Jose Model System which will never allow you to compete in todays NHS driven NHL.....you all know this.....so dont turn on each other or your Coaches or bosses ....unless you know they know this full story and are happy being BlackHats.....but if you dont want to work with people who refuse to man up and who are so delusional and vanity driven and money rich that they believe nothing can defeat them.....then bail the hades out.....because as an Oiler in his Era you are a named part of the history records....you will be remembered as those guys who got stuck in "THE FEUD".....and no one is correcting the System issues you have.....only Moma2 can do that as you know.....so in short wake up....you will not be the "Next Team" in NHL history....someone is firing the Golden bullets represented by McDavids years out of a Musket instead of a Snipers Rifle.....Oilers stubbornness to accept reality and get with it and McDavid are simply not enough......they promised you a rose garden but without the NHS the garden will always be full of paycheques but barren of sucess and Stanley Cups.

Fellas Moma2 doesnt want to see you guys fight for nothing.....you need to know the score.....now you do......everyone is still handcuffed by the damages done and still being done by bronco73/Dellow/Eakins et al and the subversion of Bob Nicholsons audit .....even PC and TMac werent fully informed......anyone who thinks Bob Nicholson is an idiot should look at his resume.....he was sandbagged and put into a forced dynamic by bronco73 et al.....simply put.....but this knowledge does not change the fact that an Oilers/NHS connecion is still being intentionally prevented.

Basiclly unless something massive changes you are all in a very negative position....like I said everyone will be ground to hamburger and will be forced to turn on each other unless the NHS connection is truly made.

I choose to manage my time differently.Money can change that.You me we all work for money not for free.
edit on 8-11-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
For the record......the NHS has now outgrown Moma2....it has been driving NHL evolution for a decade now and different astute NHL minds have had time to apply their tradecraft to NHS fundamentals.....this means they are now collectively evolving the NHS in real time .... and it also means this quickly developing evolution sometimes now surprise even me.....so Oilers players....in short you now NEED the NHS philosophy and fundamentals to stay competative and truly because of the NHS explosive evolution and the quality of NHL minds now driving it you probably NEED Moma2 now to win anything impactfull against NHS driven Clubs.....because the NHS has grown up and left home....you need Moma2 to help you more than ever.

Like I said...bailing out might be for some a very very good option to consider.Unless something massive changes soon.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Nov 4th @12:03 am.......read that post on the previous page.....it covers last nights game perfectly.Nuff said.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Moma2s money is on the Lightening to win the Stanley Cup......Stamkos was listened to and Moma2s old pal Jon Cooper hs gone all-in with the NHS....and he has done what is in my most NHS profssional opinion an Excellent job of transferring the Philosophy to his System.

If Moma2 plays no spoiler role the Lightening will roll over everyone including Sidney and Sullivan who have also used the NHS the last two seasons as it sparked their revival.

Kudos Jon....well played.At least you identified who KOed you and have made proper adjustments.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Lou Lamoriello was worked over harder than the TownPump at a Church Picnic.....by Kyle Dubas and the same advanced stats cabal catalysed by bronco73 the Oilers mod who screwed the Oilers .......the same group who promoted the con-jobs Dellow and Eakins...Kyle Dubas has been in the cabal since the beginning and he is a fraud.....he has taken NHS proprietary data stolen by the cabal and re-written it camoflaging the core data with congruently produced statistics....called this pirateing and theft "advanced statistics" ...... and Lou Lamoriello the Maple Leafs G.M was screwed over using the EXACT same template the advanced stats cabal used on Craig McTavish G.M of the Oilers.

Moma2 is clipping off all loose ends as you can see....ending the fictional entertainment value storyline we have all been sharing.

Babcock ended up being undermined as deeply as Chiarelli has been and TMac.....as deeply as Lou and Craig were.........

Babcock doesnt seem like a con-job cheater coward yellow-belly thief.....not to me at first glance......so what is he doing associating himself with Kyle Dubas and the remnants of the advanced stats con-job cabal????

Moma2 shall turn focus to analytical illumination of Coach Babcocks Systems......his individual players .....and his Coaching team......because the Maple Leafs support Dubas and the pirates who put the snot-nosed kid where he is.....Moma2 swore to remediate all cabal members who ripped off the NHS and Kyle Dubas is one of the most rotten con-jobs in that group....Moma2 has been aware of him since day one and specificlly allowed him to become imbedded so eventually he AND all of his con-job supporters could be clearly IDENTIFIED.....and now we can do this easily......as Lou Lamoriello and Mike Babcock can & must now do....they have sullied themselves and their legacies unwittingly.....now they must wash off the stench of con-job piracy of Moma2s proprietary property which Dubas has covered them both in.We will not discuss how an aggressive NHS analytical breakdown of Matthews and all the Leafs core and the exposure of their System will impact their CAREERS because Babcock should understand this.

Run him off LOU....with predjudice ......no nice guy stuff....call him out on the carpet bust him lieing or minimising and then run him off with no reference for future NHL employment.....this is a bad apple........he has been a placebo....a fake....a sugar pill.......the real medicine he has been trying to rip off is the NHs and Moma2.

Kiddo.....you are a con-job ..... a university kid who was to lazy to work like everyone else and use his opportunity properly......you are young and have time to change con-job kid.You used your online connections with other young thieves to form the advanced stats cabal.....you stole kid.....and sadly look what you were able to do when you scammed your way into opportunitty???....you did ok.....you dummy you could have been honest and put in the sweat equity properly and eventually found sucess without stealing from Moma2 and the NHS.....but now you are in a pickle you cannot get out of....its the worst case scenario....you built a straw house kiddo....one built on lies theft and deceptions of the highest degrees.You guys were young lazy thieves and you all know it...worst of all you were PRIVILAGED little plicks who already had every opportunity to make good in the world with simple hard work ........University and College graduates who decided to cheat and steal instead of learn and work.......you ll deserve to wear the Scarlet Letter on your arms....serously kid you had it all but stole to get it..... but now if Lou and Babs wake the hades up you will have nothing and will need to get on your horse and build yourself a real career based on hard work and ethics because only a very very foolish NHL Manager would have anything to do with you or your poisons.

Note to NHL Managers.....do not provide any of these advanced stats con-jobs who have screwed you all with references when you 86 them.....blackball them from Pro Hockey at every level irregardless of the fraudulently built resumes they may have....Dubas being the best example....snot-nosed punk right out of school wet behind the ears and a cabal member thief with a resume ENTIRELY built on this theft and graft.....Dubas absolutely started out his hockey career ripping off the NHS so nothing on his resume is real or tangible.....however he was put in positions where he could learn on-the-fly and he used his criminal mind quite well BUT BUT BUT it is all a sham and a fraud because even those decisions were based off of stolen NHS data......dont let guys like this kid nd his con-job buddies leave with anything they can use to screw others like they screwed you......blackmark those resumes clearly and permanently. Handle NHLers who joined the feeding frenzy and dirtied themselves how you wil maybe cutting them some slack....but these snot-nosed punks who have never paid their dues....you have a professional obligation to absolutely disenfranchise blackball and erase the con-job pirates who have crapped on your entire Industry.
edit on 11-11-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
TMac......seriously?.....they left the game looking exactly the same way they did to begin the game.....they didnt even have to adjust........they were looking to establish stick-position looking for tips and deflections and you were looking to play a structured system which is designed take away body position ........your systems "prevent mechanism" to prevent shots is to establish structured dominant position then measure and adjust the gap......they knew that and did not challenge you there in fact they gave it to you and challenged you to chase them which you did not do due to system restrictions.....you should have chased them seeking puck/player seperation immediatly upon zone entry but your "collapse defense" was gifting them the zone and setup time on the periphery as it always does by proxy and they took what you must give them and they made hay with it and ate your lunch.....IMHO every team who isnt confident they can simply run you over offensively should use this same focus against your "collapse defense" because they used the exact NHS remedy posted earlier in this thread long ago......the Caps will run over you in every way and bring it right to you physiclly so dont bother making changes...lol.

BTW possesion/transition teams usually do not voluntarily surrender pucks...you find lot of process based reasons to do so...I am sure this is validated by some misguided analyst....but jeepers when you get pucks you are suppossed to put them in the oppositions net right?.....and why does Nuge CONSISTANTLY look so far above and beyond everyone else???...and dont try telling me its because he is playing lesser opponents on the 2nd line....his puck management is sublime as is his distribution positioning and decision making as well as his on-ice awreness of where his teammates are system-wise....why arent others being coached to follow suit?????.....this is a NOTICABLE DIFFERENCE and it is now quite obvious Nugey is a #1 NHL Centerman and could be an absolute gamechanger on many many NHL Clubs in this NHS Era.....including IMHO the Oilers.....I am not sorry Connor my young knight.....you and Leon need to understand what kind of players were here before you...Gagner and Hall and Yakupov and Ebbs and Schultz and others who have left were not chopped liver....LMAO.....they are all elite players.......and Nugey was the BEST of them all since day one on every level.....which means you guys gotta have respect on another level....he is your VETERAN teacher in many many ways.... and neither of you are better than he is overall yet....if you ever achieve that....RNH has taken his game/career management to another level one even above your own developing personas......remember what he has been through and what he has accomplished under circumstances way bloody worse than anything you fellas have ever seen and hopefully never see.....as far as I am concerned Lucic and the other "new Oilers" havent even walked through the fires RNH has championed as he continues to evolve upwards.

Someone vanity driven is interfering here to protect their decisions and the Oilers are playing money upfront instead of playing optimal pieces together....tsk tsk tsk.....some things will never change......lol....this team has changed all of the furniture in the room except for the cursed VANITY which always stays cemented in the corner of the room like a pink Elephant......lol...lol.Moma2 can cure that simply by sitting down in a room with the best the Oilers can provide and chit-chatting a bit over coffee.......lol...seriously....Moma2 doesnt need script.....just opportunity.
edit on 11-11-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
JW.......fortune favors the bold.....simple.....safety is not an option......possesion management is a specific skillset which can be worked on.

Good luck with the PP and PK man......you are doing what everyone else is doing.....ya sure.....everyone uses the NHS without permission or paying......and Moma2 is unable to respond.....sure......look at what Dubas and Dellow and Eakins and others have done...the Kings and Hawks and Pens and Leafs now many others.....all making theft the new normal in the NHL.....have you ever considered how much all of these teams are missing in translation?......for example the Kings and Hawks could have both won 5 in row had they simply honestly respected and paid for the NHS....Pens to......any of them could have cornered the market by cutting a cheque like they do for everything else....look at Jon Cooper....he was slamdanced by the NHS and he LOOKED for causality and when he found it he followed it....Jon Cooper properly applied the NHS to his system and processes...and he is generating NHS level results optimally....like some other NHL teams are doing right now.....you see the Coaches who are comitting 110% to the NHs are LEARNING the philosophy so by proxy are learning how to defend the NHS focused opponents.....others are shortcutting and only adding small bits and pieces usually offensively focused and these NHS adjustments work well so they stop there because they produce wins against non-NHS using clubs....but......now these clubs who have picked and chosen bits and pieces of NHS philosophy concepts and tactics without applying the NHS wholesale are running into NHL teams who HAVE done this and they are losing to them now....the Pens are a good example as are the Hawks and Oilers teams who only scalp what they value but do not buy in completely....while the Kings and Lightening for example have realised the developing dynamic and are now all-in.......look at the Leafs with Dubas the thief they think they have the cat by the tail but it is simply not so....LMAO....Kyle is a con-job who has ripped off the NHS and camoflaged his theft.....Lou and Mikebabcock deserve to be remediated if they know this and accept it....knowledge and willingness to participate is theft and fiscalisation of someone elses proprietary property makes them thieves just like Dubas is.....and anyone who looks at Dubas history and doesnt immediatly see what the snot-nosed kid has done is decieving themselves......Dubs hs screwed the Leafs and everyone he has worked for because he has applied stats camoflage to NHS concepts as he himself has tried to Pirate/steal-on-the-fly.......basiclly Kyles subterfuge has prevented the Leafs from applying the NHS properly....simply because the NHS NEEDS astute experienced NHL Coaches inputting their acumen to perform opimally.....not some snot-nosed kids 1/2 arsed ripped off inputs......Kyle Dubas is like Dellow ....useless....a con-job.....you NEED REAL NHL MINDS AND SKILLSETS to apply the NHS.....LMAO......Moma2 has ALWAYS said this......for goodness sakes Mike Babcock should be learning the NHS with his assistants first-hnd and Dubas should be shown the back-door and it should hit him on the way out....all Dubas does is confuse the issue and hide the NHS behind BS stats which always cause disconnects by proxy......lol.....you think Mathews has been shooting the lights out focusing on the elbow-bone using NHS basics by fluke....lol......you think Dubas has one iota of credit due to him for anything hockey related????....lol....he is a rip-off artist who has damaged every NHL club he has been close to.....because he lies......he misrepresents on another level....lol....little rat must have wondered why Moma2 wasnt gunning for him.... well it was so the NHS could use him and the Leafs as an example....Dubas laid down an evidenciary path which is PRICELESS...the stupid little punk hung himself and he still doesnt know it.

Lou Lamoriello and Mike Babcock have been made foolsof....they have been made into patsys ....into thieves and pirates by Kyle Dubas andhis sideshow con-job exactly like the Oilers were fleeced and tainted by Dellow et al......at least Katz cleaned house.....which reminds me....someone needs to go over Dubas history and note EVERY SINGLE PERSON HE HAS HAD A HAND IN EMPLOYING .......because thieves tend to sick together and he has been trying to continue pushing the con-job thieving advanced stats cabal down the NHLs throat.

Did the NHLs most experienced astute minds really believe some lazy thieving snot-nosed kid living in his moms basement could create anything beyond arse-cookies in his briefs????......Didnt red flags begin going off for 50-60 year old NHL Managers/Pros ????.......they must have....but then the little con-job presented the NHS which these NHL men had to accept and it countered the red flags and these men believed they had found a SAVANT......so the punk used the NHS to gain NHL endorsement which he cultured and used like a virus.......he is no savant he is a common thief actually he is a privilaged spoiled rotten little thief.....by the way Moma2 is nearly a 1/2 century in age and within the peer-group age of these same NHL men who the snot-nosed kid conned......because fellas you who had red flags going off were RIGHT no wet behind the ears nose picking kid sleeping in his Mommys basement could ever come up with anything valuable to their Industry.....had they been meeting with Moma2 they would have been meeting a PEER not some thieving punk.Run this little con-job down the road ASAP....with predjudice.....and go back and do the same thing with anyone in your organisations who was in any way endorsed or supported by Dubas or Dellow or any of the cabal......you WILL have to remove all of the poisoned fruit Dubas has fed you.This guy has crapped on the entire NHL with his con-job BS and with his participaction in the advanced stats cabal...dig him out down to his shallow little roots just like a rotten tooth...then scrape away the peripheral infections by removing anyone in any way promoted by him.

And Lou/Mike......Moma2 is preparing to remediate as we speak....and analysis cannot be taken back once it is provided.....do with him what the Oilers did with Dellow.....but dont make the mistake the Oilers made in not immediatly bringing in Moma2.....or keep letting yourselves be biatched out by some snot-nosed punk thief and his rotten little buddies.....until the poison runs deep enough to destroy what you are trying to build.Take note that Moma2 is not remediating NHL Clubs who do not employ con-job pirate snot-nosed advanced stats cabal members....but god help you guys.....because you are on the radar and have been painted.......that means the green light is on and the fire tone is broadcasting in Moma2s cockpit.....Moma2 is about to tap the flashing red light on the fire-control console,fired ordinance cannot be taken back......fix things now or smoke em if ya got em because things are about to get really hot.Then follow protocal here and make your 25 posts or whatever the current standard is so you may PM Moma2 properly,stop the madness....and help the NHL continue its NHS evolution without the BS con-job thieves who have embedded themselves within your Industry.

When you consider how these punks used the stolen NHS to break into the NHL it is understandable that NHL Pros were blindsided because the NHS IS SO POTENT ..but now you know the story.
edit on 12-11-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
FYI....this thread was begun in 2009....because the advanced stats cabal ripping Moma2 off was comprised of a mole bronco73 working inside the Oilers on their website as a volunteer and his butt-buddy basement dwelling bloggers and their website cabal members then it branched out further....but Moma2 was posting under different monikers in 2006/2007 and the NHS was already being ripped off then......Moma2 came out kicking the stats guys in the cojones and making them look like the idiots they are....so there was a big stir online which attracted the snot-nosed young buzzards who became the advanced stats cabal.......soooooo....Dubas like I said punk ....hope you get yours soon.....bronco73 might still be around being protected but then again Moma2 remediated his team in the playoffs last year and if they manage a small miracle and qualify again with bronco73 still there....well consider them toast again.....literally until McDavid cant take it any more and moves on......Mathews is about to be the object of top-notch NHS individual player analysis....and remember what that did to McDavid.....it made him and his Coaches change everything producing huge disconnects even now.......Babcock is about to encounter similar issues because of Dubas who is Torontos con-job connected to Dellow.....

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The RNH-Lucic-Jesse the KID combo was #1.

The Officials do not choose how the NHL evolves ....their bosses do.....no one wishes to watch the San Jose Model....everyone believed it was being phased out in favor of excitement and offense when the Sharks finally decided to abandon it....until TMac and Kevin Lowe/Katz decided to bring it back from the trash heap and force Connor McDavid to use it.Dont blame the Refs.Blame your clubs insistance on fighting NHS/NHL evolution.....a decade of history+ has shown where that gets you....supress truths all you want...yes you have cost Moma2 a career and you have deprived the NHL of an astounding support and history will show you looked a gift-horse in the mouth and then let someone else ride off to win Stanley Cups with it.....bronco73 is still on board and you defend the leak that put you where you are to this day...so bite me....and see you next time you make the playoffs.....it doesnt matter where Moma2 is your comeuppance will always be only few keystrokes or taps away....just like it will always be just one whistle away....you guys have snubbed and battled everyone and made so many enemies it is actually unbelievable.

Read the lyrics. www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Make no mistake about it the lack of goal scoring is system caused......this is why no one endorses the San Jose Model......and remember this is not TMacs fault....he has delivered as promised.....if they want him to change things system-wise then they need to give him the tools to do it....and yes the NHS can make the San Jose Model score bushels of goals.....but TMac and JW will never be able to make it happen....look at T.O who follow Dubas the con-job thief....the disconnects are now happening to Babcock and he cant stop them because some stats BSer is trying to put a round peg into a square hole ...and its because Dubas has done a Dellow on him.....lol.....

I am done explaining...and I am sick of this hockey crap now it never really challenged me only the teaching online did ...it is simplistic to me now...I dont even want to teach it anymore....all the Oilers BS has taken the shine away finally....I cannot watch the players be put through the hamburger grinder on purpose....not when you consider what they put on the line emotionally ....the physical part is connected to the pay cheque....but when you grind guys down due to organisational vanity....I am out....no one in their right mind except a Mercenary mindset would want to be part of the Oiler attitude....no Esprit de Corp....nothing....ownership sees Esprit de Corp as internal rebellion and they blackball and 86 anyone displaying such emotions and they have been doing so for a very long time.

No truth....no trust....no Esprit de Corp...dependable paycheques which you can get anywhere....MMMmmmm.....nope I wouldnt want to stay....so its not the City keeping good players away...its the organisational vanity and ignorance....everyone knows what they have done to Moma2 and to the players they have blackballed - devalued - 86ed........my goodness I wouldnt allow myself to be put into that hades...not for love nor money if I were a player.

If the Oilers want to change everything .....lol.....it all begins right here with the NHS and a HUGE payday ....because EVERYONE KNOWS what was done.....and no one cares if Katz suppports and pays for the dysfunction....lol....no one wants a piece of this Pickle-Pie.
edit on 13-11-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Moma2 is sick of seeing the con-job Sloan on hockey night in canada......the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference is was and always will be the work of the advanced stats cabal.....oh yes it is....and Sloan herself knows exactly what she has done....that woman is a liar and a thief[she may not hav known then but sure as hades does now] and does not belong on the air associating with young impressionable athletes.This is the Katz connection....this is one of the Oilers suppressive actions against Moma2 and the NHS ...this is an extension of the supression the Oilers put on to bury Moma2 and the NHS by creating an MIT Conference and by proxy"officially" attributing the NHS data to advanced stats thieves ....which makes her one in the same.. Ms.Sloan is deeply connected to the suppression theft and marketing of stolen proprietary intellectual property she has benefitted personally and fiscally and professionally from working with Dubas and Dellow and crooked rotten Oilers management/coaches/ownership who colluded with her to suppress undermine and steal the NHS.

Thats right sister....you did not fly under the radar and you should not have gotten involved with the snakes....blame Darryl for allowing it.....you all worked together against one very small very injured and vulnerable person.....like Goliath versus a one-legged one-eyed David....you are as rotten as the rest sweetheart....and will remain so until you put the NHS where it belongs and correct your wrongs...which you can never do without a 360 degree turnaround that will never happen because of Darryls stubbornness and insistance on supporting graft and cheating.....his friends screwed up and he buried it instead of fixing it......and you were allowed to be consumed in the feeding frenzy which happened early on in the NHSs history.....you validated the con-job pirating thieves with a lot of help from your pals....you can live with it honey.....the Oilers sure as hades will be.

www.sloansportsconference.com...

Moma2 is cutting ties and busting loose.

The Sloan Analytics Conference....was set up using a LOT of influence and power with only one singular primary goal.....to launder the stolen NHS data/proprietary intellectual property which was being milked off of the Oilers fan website by bronco73 a "volunteer" Mod.......con-job snot-nosed kids like Dubas and Dellow and others who were happily also stealing and reformatting and selling online NHS data were invited to this conference where they were "officially babtised" into the cabal and they were fraudulently validated....this is how the entire NHL was set up to be screwed over.......by the Oilers and their owner and his juice......they went to bed with the group of thieves concurrently working online ripping off the NHS like the Oilers were trying to do.

This advanced stats cabal together fraudulently engineered a way to bore a hole through the NHLs defences using the validations fraudulently provided by the MIT Sloan Analytics Conference to slip the poisoned virus which advanced stats truly are directly into the entire NHLs bloodstream......for gods sakes clearly understand what they did and how much damage they have caused...and are still causing......every NHL professional with any level of NHL acumen let their guard down.......experienced men in their 50s-60s who knew better....they were screwed into accepting and endorsing a fraudulent entity called advanced stats.....this is unforgivable.

The worst part is this cabal is now fractured and being 86ed.........but Dubas is still embedded and the work is not done......

The same powers which screwed the NHS must double their investment in now promoting the truth and the NHS.

You see the NHL has smartened up and almost all of the snot-nosed thieving kids have been run-off uncerimoniously.....its coming Dubas count on it......and they are now healing as more NHL clubs are going to the NHS source for the true data......none of them now believe the advanced stats BS story and they know Moma2 is the true innovator......and the NHS is the king of the hill.......its only the Oilers left holding the bag...they have to now because they dont have the integrity and intestinal fortitude to admit their errors....they can dump it all on bronco73 and the snot-nosed thieving kids in the cabal and a "few" Oilers Coaches and managers who were complicit and misrepresented to their own bosses digging an even deeper hole during the feeding frenzy......ooops....we have people like Sloan who are family and friends ....like K-Lowe and MacT and Nicholson and others....who were drug directly into the mess unknowingly....lol....see the dilemma Katz has to deal with....lol he cannot out these people.....and because of it his club will remain a perrenial loser.

Or....well I guess he could.....do as advised....make friends.....Moma2 knows how many people have been caught up in this mess....its understandable.....most guilty parties have been remediated ...but not all......and the blank paper tiger is nowhere to be found......you dont simply buy your way out of a mess like this...you INVEST and work harder to be good than you did to be bad and you earn your way out.....look in the mirror and remember its a results based business.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
TMac......jeepers man....I have empathy for you man......I still give you my endorsement...for a lot of good reasons.....so here is the bone you need....it will not make you Stanley Cup Champions......but it will get you to the playoffs where Moma2 will unfortunately execute you anyways.....you have earned sucess this season IMHO as a Head Coach...this is my personal opinion.
ONLY you can figure out how the hades you didnt clue into this like the rest of the NHL has......its odd and it is what is killing you.

The NewAge Hockey Systems.... Tactical Shooting Program/TSP.....look it up TMac.....study it....learn it.....envision it....then implement it....no thank you is needed this is a gift.

TMac...your opponents are not working themselves into shooting position...because of the TSP they are ALWAYS in shooting position.
Some of the NHS core values which catalyse the TSP
NHS/Conservation of Energy
NHS/Conservation of Motion

It is the ONLY thing you are missing.

But to use it TMac you have to make changes and they must be tangible and impactfull...and your system must be adjusted....I do not think JW and his crew have the NHS acumen to make these kinds of changes sucessfullly.....they will try but disconnects will begin to crop up like they are in T.O now because Dubas is as clueless about the NHS as JW is......and evidence shows other NHL Coaches are hitting closer to the mark......so be carefull TMac.....but it is the TSP which has "quickened" many other NHL Teams..... dont lie to yourself TMac ...you dont have to....and dont screw up all the good you have done by removing things....when all you have to do is ADD small bit in the right spots.You and I both know Moma2 could implement this within 1-2 days optimally.....this is your burden to bear....nothing is stopping you from PMing here yourself and making a friend....I do not consider you to be part of the group Moma2 is at war with...odd as it sounds...you knew about the NHS in San Jose....but you had no idea how the Oilers had screwed Moma2....so you get a 1/2 mulligan and its a 1/2 because you have been muzzled....lol...and couldnt ask for help....and I know it.....so I give you the chance to come home and set up a friendly visit at the Strathcona Timmys where I sometimes see Hitchcock and sometimes see friends of Curtis Lazar......no trick TMac.....just PM here leave a pay-as-you -go ph# .....just this once to see what happens....no one else joins us except JW ok.........you fellas are no different than everyone else out there using the NHS you arent the Original Sinners and I am overlooking your sleeping with the enemy this ONE time.

TMac....I am really getting out....I apologise for the things Moma2 has had to and will continue to have to do to your efforts....it is not us nd is not personal to us.....so this is an armistice for the 2 of us OK?.....but Moma2 doesnt lie.....and come Playoffs the Oilers will be 86ed like Moma2 did last year.Yes it is ironic Moma2 will help you to the Playoffs only to slay you there...but truth looks strange sometimes doesnt it....you have earned Moma2s respect as a peer.

Truth is....any non-NHS NHL Team trying to compete for the Cup against NHS utilising clubs has as much chance of winning as a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest.Remember Moma2s money is on the Lightening becuse they have transitioned to the NHS now in an interesting accurate way.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well.......what could I possibly say this morning....r the evidence shows what it looks like when the Oilers recieve help from Moma2 and the NHS/TSP......sure sure sure...you "checked your way to opportunities" [www.youtube.com... ] this is no lie however you forgot to mention the teamwide NHS Tactical Shooting Program you implemented finally which allowed to to "finish quicker" and convert those chances you were piffeling into the wind all year and would have continued missing on without my help.....so thanks TMac olde pal for crediting defense without saying the word for the work the NHS did for you last night ......sure sure sure 8 goal games dont happen every night....same thing they said after Silent Sams 8 point night accomplished with teammates using the NHS.My response is policed because I know you live under horrible circumstances working for the Oilers and you cannot speak like a man for yourself......business my arse I spit on their censorship immediatly ten years ago and continue to.....I feel sorry for you man...but not as sorry as your bosses will feel when Moma2 removes you from the Playoffs....see how it works?Letting the men suffer longer would have been wrong but propping them up now and helping them earn their living is right after all their bosses have deprived Moma2 of his living for a decade and no one wants to be like your bosses.....lol....Moma2 will deal justice by depriving your boss of his dream which is a Stanley Cup for himself and his friends which happens to be quite easy to do ......We only live once man and it is quick trip.....be all you can be speak your mind and be impactfull...you dont get a re-do.

The saddest thing to me is the damage the Oilers have done to the community and its self-image ...strongarming them soooo bad no one will even speak up......intimidating them....leaving them hopeless.....to be frank only Oilers Fans can force them to embrace the NHS....and they do not do so.....because they actually believe the are "second tier fans"...second rate in every way including what they think.......even their website is censored.....horribly by the mole con-job bronco73 who was the spark which lit the fire behind the decade of dereliction .......rise up fanbase or things will go south again come playoffs....for many years to come.....

Enjoy the reprieve fellas.....what Moma2 giveth Moma2 can taketh away ...and shall come Playoff time.....unless truth is told.

Moma2 has to scratch harder to survive so sorry but things will slow down here now.Katz and his cronies can afford to live in a delusion but the rest of us cannot.We all dont get to share in the Edmonton Advantage.
edit on 15-11-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
TMac.....I think about you like the rest of the flock.....you are looking like TMac-Lite these days.....do what you do but make sure you are allotting time to take care of yourself....you are somehow circumventing your existing and able support group.....3 squares and an hour in the yard every day for all inmates....understood there Chief?When you start filling out those dress shirts again we will call off the wolves...till then you focus on your diet and quiet time.....seperate yourself from your job....or you will lose contrast.....which is never good when you make decisions about anything.

Bye the Bye TMac.....I am under the impression that the poor bugger who had to go back through this record length thread took the time to also note the NHS reccomendations on how to STOP the TSP?.....tis pretty important to know so you know when it is being done to you...and important to know how to respond properlyand make em pay for trying to stop the TSP.....lol...right?

Do you think they know what you did to them by now.....lol.....I did offer the NHS to Vegas......lol......they are like everyone else....they figure their odds are as good as anyones if they just roll with the NHS on their own and use this threads data....which obviously works quite well.....but remember that the more the NHS drives the NHLs evolution the more need there will be for new NHS tactics.....and anyone reading knows nothing new has been posted for a very very long time......because Moma2 has been waiting patiently for the rubicon to be eclipsed which we are now on the verge of seeing happen.....as things stand I see the Lightening ripping the Cup away from the Pens using the same NHS Philosophy the Champions took from the Hawks which they took from the Kings which they took from the Oilers in 2012. Every Stanley Cup won since 2012 has been won by an NHL team utilising the NewAge Hockey System.It is almost time.

The more NHS clubs there are and the less easy pickings win wise........NHS vs NHS requires a newage level of support to enforce dominance.....soon the majority of NHL clubs will be using the NHS.....then whoever wishes to dominate will need Moma2 more than ever before......LMAO....simply because nothing new has been posted for several years in anticipation of this time......and there is this tiny little monster called a System-Checkmate.....the best person to expeditiously dismantle the NHS is the person who built it....obviously.....so obviously any NHL Group serious about winning has to come knocking....the advanced stats cabal collapsed and is almost dead except for Dubas who is deeply embedded in T.O poisoning their super-structure and a few survivors still hiding out behind their scams BECAUSE Moma2 quit feeding them new and proprietary data few years ago to expose them because Moma2 KNEW that NONE OF THEM could evolve the Philosophy on their own......lol.....and the NHL TRULY is a results based business where BS doesnt float for long.....Moma2 knew the NHL is full of extremely astute experienced OLD SCHOOL PROVEN hockey minds who would sooner than later ferret out the con-jobs provided Moma2 starved them for data long enough for the inevitable stats catalysed disconnects to begin showing up as they MUST.

The Oilers "stats" looked great but they were losing their playoff chances.....till Moma2 stepped in and helped out a respected Peer......and what la....things are fixed.....and kid yourself not this was not a one-off.......every game will look like the Vegas win if things are simply executed consistantly like we saw in that game....its not about taking chances its about burying the ones you get optimally....as we all clearly witnessed.....call the high scoring the NewAge norm.....LMAO.
edit on 15-11-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Coles notes version of the NHS storyline.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
That is definately not a rinse and repeat....you did not use the TSP and if you did you were all drunk.

Passing back and over then hoping the initial shooter threat has pulled the tender over enough to open him up to a quick-shot is not using the Tactical Shooting Program.....that looked stupid from the 1st period on.

I love the big kid Bam-Bam he was a beautifull wrecking ball out there and fast as heck.

The Blues have been using the NHS since 2013.....you fellas on your own cant read and react against a well run NHS club -- yes you can implement a TSP like everyone else can ....Vegas is just learning now so the TSP worked well....the Blues are different....they know how to play Possesion/Transition hockey....sorry TMac but you really do need someone upstairs helping you...nothing else to say...it is simple it is sad it is preventable and it is to uch for me to handle....I do not like losing and I did not participate on teams where I didnt have a fair chance to imprve till we could win....this situation is untennable....unbearable....unacceptable....

It is clear what the Blues did to you and it is clear what you needed to respond with.....why cant you see ????
edit on 17-11-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Here is the solution....plain...simple....straightforward...honest.....accurate....truthfull......bottomline realistic.

If you wish to win in todays NHL you need Moma2.....Moma2 is not easy to get along with.....many winners are hard to understand.....and none of them really give a #e what others think or they would not be winners......its a pay-today scenario.

1,000,000 gifted to Moma2 makes a friend and is a good beginning.

Thats right....I said a GIFT......this is what it takes.

Once we are friends we can negotiate business.

Once the cash is gifted the playing field is even and everyone can trust one another ....its called burying the hatchet.

I dont care who antes up.....just "show me the money".....and lets put the 2017/18 Stanley Cup Banner up in your Barn.It ...DOES NOT MATTER where you are in the standings right now.....not at all.

I will require a personal services contract with the 1,000,000 as a signing bonus to legitimise the gift as well as an official job within the Club which will officially get me a Team Stanley Cup Ring........I will require autonomy in terms of workplace locale....I will require a non-disclosure agreement which .I will require carte blanche in terms of communicating and interacting with every level of the Club from the bench Employees to the bathroom Employees...every crevice will be made available by Ownership authority,not any kind of meddling power or any power at all just the abilty and authority to ask questions and talk.

Now back to you TMac......you can still produce near identical on-ice impacts using an NHS style focus without the structure you now depend upon....but whoever screwed up the processes in the Blues game by implementing that joke of a TSP has to be reined in big time....that was not smart.....dont try to personalise something you dont yet understand....you owned the Blues....that was a critical game....you cant afford to drop anymore like that.....

They simply used a standard NHS response to a club executing a TSP...and you were caught unprepared.....you NEED Moma2 TMac.....or this season is Toaster-Struedel pal....a Squirrels-Egg.......lol.....they will let you swing from the Gallows TMac long before they lick Moma2s boots......so I suggest you simply read this massive thread again and figure it out ASAP because everything you need is right here for you for free....TMac your boss just cannot accept that Moma2 can define the fate of his Club...for another decade if need be.....help him see the light and you help you......lol.....tell him what 86ed you in San Jose...lol...because it was Moma2 as we both know very well...LMAO....so tell him and be honest....you might be surprised what can happen when you are honest.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Every team in the League has the NHS book on the Oilers....and it doesnt get better than that NHS analysis and breakdown .....today was a rinse and repeat of the Blues shutdown of the San Jose Model "collapse defense" System.

This season is 3 more games below .500 from being over.

TMac......go back in the thread to where Moma2 recommended you put RNH at #1 Center position with McDavid on wing....well you can put CMD on LW in Halls spot and Pulljarvi on the RW.....or CMD or RW and Maroon or Lucic on LW.....either way you need RNH shooting like he is and setting up Connor and whomever else...even Caggilula[RW/Ebbs LW/McDavid /Hallstyle].When Connor plys on Nuges wing...NUGEY will crry more pucks thn Connor it will not be a CMD sideshow it will be a "shoot-first" RNH managed line or you will screw it up.This is a take-it-to-them line designed to execute quickstrike goals against oppositions top-lines.

Let Nuge bring this Club out of the weeds man....let Leon settle in as a 2nd line Centerman building offense to his strengths because he can do this heavy lifting on his own now.....Leon can find ways to produce consistant points for his line as he always has.....its time to get into grind mode........finesse speed and skill and hard backchecking pressure from the 1st line and a big heavy push from the 2nd line....then another energetic heavy push from the 3rd line.
Cammellari might be a good fit to recieve Leons sweet backhand passes off the wall for one-timers its worth a look.

The defense must be involved offensively with the 1st line...always......and they better all look up elbow-bone because this is the only place those late-coming d-men should be shooting when they get hit with passes coming up the middle...wake the heck up........stop wasting shots when you are in prime-time position for a sure goal every time......no-look snappers right to the elbow-bone...no pause for the cause or double-pumps....just a quick-release no-looer to the Elbow-bone.

I cant crush your playoff hopes if you dont even make the Playoffs dum-dums....so do as you are told.

Yes the PK must be manned by RNH/Connor/Leon/Kassian......looking to score SH as much as possible...every game would be acceptable.

Better communication combined with forwards in position to pick up off-the-boards short bank passes to clear the zone will pull off the forecheck pressure you are feeling.....KISS.....nothing to the middle exiting your own zone right?.....no high bnkers .....just short stiff off-the-wall passes which would curl into and stop in the mid-n-zone if no one picked them up...not boomers out of control.......and the slicker forwards will combine this off the wall move with oen more of their own to headman to themselves as they push for a 200ft quickstrike transition -rush and goal.This is how you make the forecheckers pay for overcomitting....

Dont ask questions just do it.

The carpal tunnel is back so we will fix the PP later....

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join