It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Reimer had both feet in his crease....maybe Talbot needs to be put on his arse....the Bayyybeee......lol....seriously why let Maroon push back your goalie......brush back Talbot a few times.....and why not blast a few high hard slappers at him....even 1/2 slapper with heat...no one needs a full wind-up with these snappy sticks...so keep bombing from the points just dont telegraph it so much....you dont need 103 mph....lol...a 1/2 slapper gives you the heat you need....so just slide over when they come out to challenge so early on their own blueline and use the modified slapper up high on Talbot a few times...just to mix it up......a wee bit.

Why not hammer Klefbom a few times.....lol.....he is not proven in terms of toughness....he doesnt fight....he just thinks he has nice abs......lol.....facewash him....give it to him.....seriously put your Yard-Dog on him and take him off his game or he will keep shooting at will....make him think twice.....go after him and let him know your entire roster is keying on him.....this is the 3rd game I have challenged Oilers opponents to shut him down by simply putting heat on him...he is a snowflake.....like a few of the Oilers d-men are.
edit on 22-2-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The Oilers are a big slower team now....who would not simply hit them and grind them down....who would let their few guys like McDavid and Eberle free-flow with no worries about contact.....lol....this one is going to slip to the Oilers if you dont begin hitting them....they are leading with their sticks looking for headman deflections....and would love to do this all night long.....lol...so shut them down.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Where the hades was the whistle and whats with Lucics pick?????.....wowy.....the Refs dont even care that we are all seeing what they are doing.....screw your makeup call.....take back the goal....this is just stupid....Bettman level stupid.

Ruining yet another game the Refs are....just wow.

Come on McDavid needs homer officials???...come on.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Where the hades was the whistle and whats with Lucics pick?????.....wowy.....the Refs dont even care that we are all seeing what they are doing..this is just stupid....Bettman level stupid.

Ruining yet another game the Refs are....just wow....I have to watch Lucic thugging and mugging now so the Oilers can score goals....Maroon one night Lucic the next?????Come on.Conner McDavid needs homer officials???...come on.....another baby huh...needs help huh.....let them play the game....no thugging like Lucic just projected.

There...bite that .....nice pushback by the Panthers....I would pull Talbot right now......lol....this one is sliding to the Panthers systemiclly and Talbot is solved now.

I would keep leaning on Klefbom....it is paying off...and will continue to pay off.....doesnt look like Sekera is coming back....there are a lot of green Oilers to be picked apart now.....lol...very nice pressure on Talbot....nice adjustments across the board......I was going to bail on this game because nothing seemed to be getting done....now I see it just took you a while to key in....I am used to reaction times from tems I worked with in the past....you are doing great.....stay the course....IMHO the game is swinging in your direction now.Sticks down legs driving feet moving...stay hydrated and keep chatting it up with each other..stay involved.....these are critical playoff points....so focus appropriatly....keep everyone involved.

I will give the Refs a mulligan because of the balance they managed to restore....and because the on-air Analyst forwarded the motion....lol.....but we will be watching those Refs during Oilers and Leafs games.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Jagr is a King....ask him to shoot for Talbots Elbow-Bone.....between his ribcage and his elbow glove side.......tell Jaromir the OPTIMAL RELEASE POINT FOR THE PUCK IS DEAD MIDDLE OF THE O-ZONE FACING THE GOALIE SQUARE AND WITH TALBOT SHOULD BE MADE ANYWHERE MID-HIGH IN THE ZONE AS A 1ST SHOT BEFORE HE DROPS DOWN TO HIS KNEES......but the shot is a gimme from anywhere in front of the goalie.....just ask Jaromir.......tell him I call it the Chicken-Winger....Jagr can do anything he wants out there.....make it so...he will capitolise.

Jagr can hang onto it looking for this one...its open ALL THE TIME....high-mid zone middle release .....no looker hopefully coming across the grain but not necessary.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ok I am waiting for the big mistake from Talbot....lol....he is due for an own goal...lol.

I would now greenlight EVERYONE TO SHOOT FOR THE ELBOW-BONE....it is a sure thing........EVERYONE FROM EVERYWHERE NO LOOK QUICK-RELEASE....on the fly...anytime....let r rip....one focus....one shot....on spot....one goal.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Like I said even a blind squirrel finds.....well you know the rest.....lol.....see you next game fellas.....you got lucky tonight and all I got was a nice piece of your hide and to see your latest adjustments....lol.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
McLean...it is time to roll over already ok....you are done but no one will tell you......give it up ok......you are now a con-job BSer.....and it is hard to stomach........you sit there and try to blow off any Analysis which points to the NHS because you are a jealous old man.....yes a jealous old man who is slightly bitter and doesnt like to be challenged.....and your entire perspective of hockey has been forcibly changed ...and you dont like it......well to bad Pops.....times HAVE CHANGED.

You MUST respect the NHS or you become a liar and a con-job...aged or not.

Doug....the Rangers follow the NHS......your fellow Analyst is way to gentle with you...he has made several attempts this season to let you admit the NHS exists and influences the entire NHL.I would crush you the first time you try to defend your BS stories......the Pens also follow the NHS.....you are a frumpy disconnected out-of-date old fart who will do ANYTHING to deny the NHS credibility....and I am here to call you on it......you are done old dog....shut er down....let it go....dont fight battles you cannot stick around to win ok?

Sportsnet should consider a golden parachute for you D.M.......its time....we like old stories but when you LIE AND INTENTIONALLY BLACKBALL THE NHS...you become lesser...and you undermine the NHLs future.Grasping at straws/lieing/same thing.

You think its a joke to screw someone elses program for kicks or what?.....well in response I say it is long past due time for the faces representing the NHL change....do we have to listen to your out of date inaccurate olde boys club schtick forever....seriously....freaking retire already...especilly if you think you job is to screw with people trying to take the game of NHL hockey further thn you can possibly be around as the NHS has been doing....I am not kidding here......you are doing the game a huge disservice...time to shut her down .

As you see MCLean...your acceptance is not needed....you are making a fool of yourself....to those in the know.......you should stick to reality Douglas....this is not acceptable.

Why dont you have some guts and step up to the plate and defend the NHS?.....lol.
edit on 23-2-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The 3 of you know the situation ...clearly.....and Doug....dont expect any mercy.....the NHS has recieved none why should you?....see how it works?....and for the record why dont you have some cojones and discuss the CBJ who I GUARANTEE WILL WALK TO THE STANLEY CUP THIS SEASON....because you see ...I CAN MAKE THE GUARANTEE BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I CAN DO.....you can do nothing.....only postulate and pontificate.

I dont care how the NHL Clubs deny the NHS.....its their job to keep data in-house....but you Doug...you are SUPPOSSED TO BE IMPARTIAL...but you are not...you refuse to aknowledge the NHS or its impacts....and you must LIE TO DO SO....so you are who you are......and I have no problem calling it like it is.....you are just one more old dog who has been displaced to me and this is the cost of progress.....deal with it.....you old coots must go for things to evolve forward...simple isnt it?The Advanced Stats con-jobs got their due and they are long gone.....now you sit there and repeat the same schtick they projected and you expect no response from the NHS>......lol....its over Doug......let it go....others now define the future and fate of the NHS.....you have LITERALLY been Trumped my friends....deal with it....its going to get a lot worse for you if you fight progress fellas.

Bottom line is this....I will enjoy the trip to the Stanley Cup more than usual this year.....as much as Silent Sam will....deal with it....lol.....and BTW the Oilers are far from out of the woods ...count on it....because every single game left will be a nailbiter like the last one was....and TMac is running out of tricks....lol.

edit on 23-2-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I didnt see a need to add anything to this one early on......the Caps have made a lot of nice changes....they are now using a balanced offensive focus....not a one-dimensional focus.

The Oilers are going to get blown out.

Remember Talbot focuses on covering the bottom of the net,he goes down on the first threat and then stays down .... so try to look up high from mid-long range...bar-shoulder height.....hard wristers will suffice.

I like what Ovie is doing....his positioning is sure different for him but it really does present problems for opponents,

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
TMac...Wayne....I am giving you NOTHING...because you are just cockroach leeches....you choke on your own with many teams....the Caps dont need any help.

Simply make contact with McDavid the figure skater ,hit him hard head on,before he hits his 3rd geisha step,all you have to do is deny him the pass to Draisaitl in the middle for the re-direct.....Draisaitl is not as fast....so McDavid is simply penetrating deep and fast then waiting for Draisaitl to hit his spot in the middle,just get superior body position on Draisaitl and turn into the pass from McDavid removing the stick and lane.

McDavid is not Wayne Gretzky....lol...he is a figure skater masquerading as an NHLer.....lol......its bush league work shutting him down .....center-chest center body-mass legs DRIVING through him...CLEAN AND MEAN......and he folds like a wet tent mentally and digs in trying harder and harder to use his speed...lol...he spins his wheels whn you SIMPLY REMOVE HIM BODILY FROM THE PLAYACTION....just focus on him with this one dimension and he has no reply...AND....he has no teammates on his line who can drive the play when his speed is negated....once a speedster is removed from the equation by a straight-up KISS hit...this delay completely upends the system structures his speed game catalyses.

You dont have to worry about taking way his shot or his passing....lol....simply take him physically as directed...one group one focus everyone handeling McDavid the exact same way.The Oilers simply dont have enough beneath him to drive the play when Conner and his speed are nullified.

Is Lucic going to overwhelm you with his speed....lol...maybe his moves....lol...maybe his booming slapper....lol....nope...forget it Lucic is a perfect San Jose/Boston type player....but he is no grade A threat ....he is only effective on the cycle or if he gets to the net and hovers before the puck gets there....lol.

If Maroon is on McDavids line.....lol...just cover the corners of the net...and keep everything the same...he is more one-dimensional than Lucic....lol.

Is Draisaitl going to rip you up....lol...nope....he is a disher...yes he can finish but he is truly a horse who needs to pick at your structure for 60 minutes with his linemates working FOR him not with him and then he is formiddable.........yes he can finish but in VERY LIMITED WAYS which are dependant on McDavids speed....soooooo...is Draisaitl going to overwhelm you when McDavis speed is nullified.....lol...nope.....soooo.....both Lucic and Draisaitl are placeholders for McDavid.....lol....and as I said.....CENTER-CHEST...CENTER-BODY MASS...legs...DRIVING THROUGH HIM..N/S......CLEAN AND MEAN......you simply need to take him head on and early ...and to do this you simply ignore his linemates and defend him one-dimensionally.........KISS....do this and TMac will make a knee-jerk adjustment....your pre-game plan is very solid....negate McDavid and force TMac to blink and you own them.Treat Ebbs like a dirty sock....just hammer on him he is butter-soft like Klefbom is.
edit on 24-2-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Had I posted sooner they dont get that one because Draisaitl is covered...soooooooo......let it go....its a one-off.....it wasnt system generated....it was a broken play...dont sweat it...simply do as I say and you will win this one.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Klefbom is planting his feet a lot to make long breakout passes....its a weird habit....he cannot make those passes on-the-fly....sooooo.....smash him like you need to hit McDavid....clean and mean... on drive-through and over.Look for heavy impact.....I mean the guy cant help himself....last game they showed 2-3 times when he did the same thing and they thought he was tired....lol....nope its a bad habit...and they are using it as a playaction trigger....sooooooo....simply remove his urge to pass by MOWING HIM DOWN A FEW TIMES SO HE KEEPS HIS HEAD UP.....obviously he cannot make those long passes with his head up....this is why he plants his feet and cannot make the pass on-the-move.

Its nice to see the Caps changes...and they are solid....but dont neglect those wicked one-timers.....Talbot is slow on his side-to-side movement which is part of why Dustin Schultz his Goalie Coach has him go down so early and simply cover the bottom........your E/W skillst especially your cross-ice psses into one-timers IS TAILOR-MADE to burn this Oiler Team and Talbot.

Sooooo.....toss a few in there now and then.

Basiclly you keep it simple and attack Talbot E/W.....or high bar to shoulder height from the center-zone periphery....but E/W exploits his weaknesses best....and it doent have to be a booming one-timer....just go cross-ice and make him move side to side...and dont look to slip it under him....he cheats to the bottom...just watch tape...lol......so even nice little cross-ice onetimers finished with a quick-release wrister or 1/2 slapper deeper in the zone should do it.

You are owning them...but a lot of your finishes are deflections and re-directs which is GOOD.....but you need to stop only looking low on Talbot...he CHEATS to the bottom with System supports...so dont change your overall gameplan...simply get pucks up to his shoulder and up level....he consistantly leaves this open...he HAS TO LEAVE IT OPEN....soooooooo....look there for 5-6-7 shots till he realises it and begins letting them in or STANDING UP...and as soon as you flush him out by targeting him bar-shoulders top 1/4 of the net.....then go directly back to your current shot choices on him which are focused low....because you are very good at it and are executing well....you just didnt know h cheats totally to remove the bottom and their system is designed to support him....make him adjust and their entire system has to change and transition....lol

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The Oilers are dirtbags.....so this isnt dirty....lol....Talbot looks silly on his knees taking away the bottom and this cheat makes it hard to go low backdoor or mid-back door on him...he basiclly KNEELS in his crease.....so go all Sidney Crosby on him and instead of looking for an on the ice pass cros-crease to the backdoor....lol...tell your backdoor support to turn his body so his right shoulder is on the gloveside post and he is facing the far corned....lol...then simply bang pucks in off your supports chest ....lol...Talbot leaves the top WIDE OPEN BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU CANT GET LOW ON-ICE PASSS THROUGH....SO cheat back on him....just keep bouncing them off your support so they drop in behind the gaping hole he leaves.....and .....lol.....once you begin to do this it again screws their system structure because it forces Talbot to stand up or be burned.Yes its ok if the Oilers are reading this because their system is sooo bushleague....lol....once you force Talbot up on his feet he is an AHL Goalie and the Oilers System breaks down completely....everything they work on is catalysed by their Goalies bad habits....lol...they try to cover up his weaknesses with their system structure and processs......but above all this.....LMAO...the guy cant change now.....so why overcomplicate it.....lol.....just look to move him E/W and look up high...just watch your 1st period and 2nd period tapes....lol....he is on his knees all the time and he leaves the back-GARAGE-door open....lol....I would simply light him up high.....and not ovies usual one-timers because although they are cross-ice and high...they arent dialed into the top 1/4 Talbot leaves open....his cheating and kneeling will just lt him catch OPvies shots....ya gotta simply get to the top 1/4...not worrying about him because he LEAVES IT OPEN ON PURPOSE. ......no-look shots top 1/4...or oblique deflections/short range one-timers which catch that area on him.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Dont make any major system adjustments....just change where you are looking on Talbot....recognise he is cheating down low and the System is stupidly built to support this...2x VULNERABILITY.....you make him stand the system collapses....and 1 or 2 goals up high make him come up off his knees....YOU choose how you wish to exploit this...or listen to me...lol....either way this is all you need to do IMHO....no major system changes because you have them dialed in well.....just adjust your shot choices and locations.

Hi Wayner.....great game huh?....lol.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Well done...now rinse and repeat....one more and they should be done....but this is a 60 minute game so STAY URGENT and in the moment.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well done....excellent adjustments...nice assimilation of the data.....I dont apologise for 86ing you fellas in the Playoffs..it wasnt personal...you were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.....but I am sure glad to see that you respect the NHS enough to apply it properly and in a timely manner.......extra kudos for not changing your system focus and for making the KISS enhancement to your shooting focuses and the o-zone playactions you set up....nice job of taking my data and using your own well positioned and organised assets to apply it in your own ways....most impressive because I was not going to get into deep sytstemic adjustments for either side because the Oilers have been pirating my data for so long that even though they cannot build it themselves they can follow my online templates I provide opponents ...and ....lol....no matter what the data is better than their own...so the roaches are in a win-win when they follow my posts....lol....even opponents data-posts are superior to what their Coaches..and Gretzky...and Messier...and the rest of the Dynasty Oilers can produce even as a group.....this may be presumptious and I am an old old fart now.....but had I played NHL hockey everyone would be chasing my records....and my team would hold the NHL record for Stanley Cups ..... because I would have retired if anyone had tried to force me to accept a trade....lol...and I would have made it clear.Loyalty before love of money...if a fella hasnt managed to build himself a sustainable future for him and his Family off of a mid-range NHL salary in 3-4 years...then his expectations are unrealistic and he is derelict with his life planning...full stop.Bank on it I would have retired rather than have someone else dictate my loyalty...that is what drives me...not money not fun not kudos....but the Brotherhood....the opportunity to be live 98 60 minute lifetimes every year.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
TMac...thanks for the practise...seriously....sorry I wont be posting very much you can use from here on in....here is some inspiration....LMAO.

www.youtube.com...

Seriously....its not that complicated...its all in the verbage the timing and the delivery....but no there is no magic involved...and last time I checked everyone has the same practice parameters...so shall we agree its a mute point...and you need something superior.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well TMac....Dustin....J.W......you are all equally culpable ......you are all failing to act professionally....you all know if you simply eat your humble pie , pay the Piper and stop fighting you will stop sinking into the QuickSand.

TMac....you were forewarned that as these games continued the uber-accurate elite one-of-a-kind NHS Analysis would carry a trickle down impact with unseen exponential impacts .....that every tid-bit would expose critical strike-zones in your program....and that I would have to do less and less and less to catalyse exponentially growing sympathetic impacts.It is so.

TMac...you have willingly become part of the suppression ....you CHOSE THIS.....the NHS has earned its bones and paid at the office in full......and you were nowhere near the scene of the action when this was happening...however you are not faultless here.There is a cutting edge groundbreaking tool you are well aware of which is SUPERIOR to any Analytical asset in your Industry.....you have the money....but you dont have the common sense to admit you are dealing with at the very least a professional EQUAL and quite possibly someone superior to your Industry norms.......you are disrespectfull and so are your men now and your ownership...respect is earned ...and as mounting evidence shows ...respect is being beaten out of you.....lol....and the fun shall continue until the IMHO unbreakable record for futility is set beside the Oilers logo.Then everything will go away, because history will be written....stamped with an N and H and an S...NHS.Respect will be branded upon an organisational hiney.

Talbot needs a break.....there is no undoing the current status quo ,Talbot has been exposd at the core level and must reboot however there is not enough time to do it this season,Shwartz is useless vs the NHS,and he is in part responsible for this because HE KNOWS HOW POTENT AND REAL THE NHS IS and chooses to engage it and in doing so he gets schooled and lets everyone down ....if you hope to make a playoff run you have to play Brassy....lol....which is what I wish....lol....he is a solid traditional positional Goalie who I can teach to overcome the NHS TSP......I could also help Talbot....but I dont prefer his Goalie Coach who IMHO has tainted him somehow in similar ways or processes to how Eberle has been tainted[dont blame the NHS Ebbs and Nuge have been left alone in terms of analytical exposure,just a few superficial comments like "butter-soft"...lol ]......so why not put Brassy in so I can do some critical analysis of how his game blends with your current system.

Well.....only a few games ago the stats nerds said the consensus was that there was a 99.5 % chance of the Oilers making the playoffs....those are TREMENDOUS ODDS DONT YOU THINK....lol....and who do you know that loves to do the undoable???.....lol.....I wonder what those odds are now?.....After then Nash/Blues games are dropped....what then?.

I am getting sentimental these days....once the Futility Record is set...tis over...and because I know it will be set...tis a sad day.Once the CBJ earn the Stanley Cup....tis over.....3's-6's-and 9's.......6 Stanley Cups in a row...2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017.....and tis over....we break it off along the serrated line....at 6.

We only have till June my friends.....you know it is a heavy burden knowing how things must break down....you will never know how hard its been....but after June the normal chaos can return to the NHL and its future.

95.6 after next game....88.2...74.6.....55.9...35.7.....19.2....8.5.....and she rolls on her own from there....lol.

This is a 7 game defining stretch now isnt it.....lol....this IS THE FINALS for the Oilers.....lol.

Stats nerds....lol....why dont you work out the odds of the NHS defining the last 5 consecutive Stanley Cup winning Systems and winners....do they even register on the scale???.......LMAO.....what are the odds of a 7 game losing streak occuring???....work it out....lol.

7 games in row is childs play....lol.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
3 things.

#1....you would have done better sending the Sports Psychologists paycheque to the NHS.....everyone putting the forced smiles on their faces during the post-gamer was a massive over-reaction....overly dramatic...kind of loopy....and surely evidence the introduction of a paid beanbag stroker is putting a horrific dent in the budding identity of the team.......IMHO this will be a destructive catalyst worth a minimum of FOUR OILERS LOSSES dum-dums....even thinking you need one is preposterous...admitting you need one is surrender...surrender is losing....a sports psychologist is like an advanced stats con-job...like Dellow and his buddies who are now long gone.....it is EXCUSATORY and it REMOVES YOU FROM EVIDENCED TANGIBLE REALITY and puts you into an artificially created and maintained Happy-Place.....this is assinine and insane to do to a group who was bonding perfectly...detatch them from reality just before the final 1/4 of the season???....the most critical time of all !!! Tell them NOT to be themselves and NOT to embrace their individuality as expressed by personal emotions preparing to come together under a group support web based upon a consensus of EVERYONES TRUE FEELINGS???....this is like a cerebral "swarm"....lol...simply typical Oiler management ... jassack backwards.

#2....hanging a Musicians Banner in the sacred Temple of the Oilers is ...simply a way of evidencing to the Fans that they are 3rd tier and THEY DO NOT HAVE A HOME TO DEFEND...LMAO....its not even their HOUSE....EveryFan now has no place to join the battle with the Players !!.....OMG how stupid can you get.....who the Hades wants to defend and fight for "OEGs HOUSE"??.....this is yet another reason for Nuge and Ebbs to run like hades....the final drops of The Copper Rain need to shake themselves free.....Edmonton is a vortex......when they DESECRATED THE HOLY ROOM THEY DESTROYED THE SHRINE.......and they refuse to put it back EXACTLY AS IT WAS...because superstition is meaningless according to their Sports Psychologist....LMAO......OMG....they have schlepped upon EVERYHING HOLY.....I even walked past Waynes Statue and the MORONS put him down on our street level....they didnt put him on a PEDESTAL WHERE HE IS TO THE REST OF THE HOCKEY WORLD....they DIMINISHED HIM....and in doing so DIMINISHED THEMSELVES AND THEIR FUTURE....... in fact this group has put brown stains on almost everything they have touched...intentions aside the 2ndary decision makers and planners are on ludes....they mentally and emotionally MANGLE everything...with absolution.

#3.....everyone knows there is no way the NHS could ever be formalised and connected to any NHL Team....it is an entertainment value fictional story a fire-and-forget piece of creative writing and always has been.TMac...your bosses know this...this is no Dellow fiasco.....there can NEVER BE A TANGIBLE NHS OR MOMA2.....this was part of the original Tactical Dynamic Template used to build the storyline a decade ago......so this is really simply a case of a very smart well schooled and well spoken natural analyst with more raw ability than anyone ever seen before who chose fictional writing over a hockey career...but ended up connecting to an entire Industry in a magical "fictional" way.When you bring the new storyline to life you forever bury the old.....there can be no transferrence or blending of a fictional online persona like Moma2 like there was with the Dellow con-job....its impossible....so the backlash cannot happen.The AUTHOR absolutely forbids public disclosure of any connection to any NHL Team or arm thereof....zero...or any public claim of an Author/Online storyline connection.Y'all have it backwards as usual and still dont understand you will call NO SHOTS in this dynamic...zero....and I want nothing to do with any of you in real life.Ever.I want to take the money and run... not fame...thats why I didnt do a Dellow....lol....and I was in place long before that arseclown.....a decade ago....I have not been building online currency like that pirate and his cabal do...this is a byproduct of simple creativity with zero tangible fiscal online value to the author.Its always been about the benjamins...but there have been and still are rules of conduct which must be followed...proper intentions et al.www.youtube.com...

Didnt you HEAR what Wayne saying when he answered the question about his pre-game meal....it NEVER CHANGED ....but some modern day ArseMonkey on a deluded powertrip decided it was smart to CHANGE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE FRANCHISE.....??.....ROFLMAO.How do you fix this kind of delusional disconnect???....you simply cannot...you either chose to be their LittleBeaches or you chose to kick them in the Jewels and walk away.Nugey-Ebbs...dont wait...ask....this crazy train isnt going anywhere.....Conner kiddo...when you got here it looked like an impossibly epic group of players Hall,Nuge,Yak,Ebbs,Draisaitl,Nurse were all
placeholders.....the Dallas/Dellow con-job was over....history was simply there to be built....but now....they blew it up.....and when Nuge and Ebbs go.....you will find yourself in a San Jose Model from Hades with no way out...they are in to deep now to back out son....looks like Babcock is pounding the minutes and inflating the numbers on his kids getting ready to pump them over to the Oilers for you.........when the season is over and everyone is working on their golf game think about Nuge and Ebbs which ever one is left...and realise the DREAM TEAM WILL NEVER HAPPEN ...consider becoming an unexpected shower of Copper Rain and letting go of the Nightmare before you become a permanent part of it.You will soon have a choice.Wayne never really did.

Chia is going to bring in a RINGER before the Deadline....a top 10.....something from left field.....he knows the Sports Psychologist is a sham and is trying to keep treading water and knows he MUST make an epic move simply to do that.This is always a gamble even when you bring in a proven elite blue-chipper.A d-man.Klef and Sekera or Nurse and Sekera are gone IMHO.I say this is worth 3-4 Oilers losses due to disrupted chemistry.

edit on 25-2-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join