It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
When Drouin is pushing the river his hardest driving the RW with extended possesions where he hangs on and either makes a hard pllay on net or passes...I found this hard to deal with in the Playoffs Jon.....he is a real speedy guy and holds onto the pucks really well....he is also a score-first threat......so maybe jazz him up a bit....the Oilers are weak on RW.

I would have Drouin run pucks in and look to trigger the low far post shot from anywhere FORCING THE REBOUND OUT TO THE BACKDOOR FOR AN UPSPEED SUPPORT.....THE 2012 Kings favorite......the Oilers have adjusted their defense and are gappiing wider and using single extended coverage...not triangulating with 3 guys collapsing....they are sending one man in and keeping him on the puck carrier not handing the puck carrier off as much....simply spinning off of he 1st check will get you off the boards....the 1st Oiler in is simply keeping it simple and trying to pin the puck carrier to the wall keeping one man focused on this then patiently coming in behind him.
edit on 21-2-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hey...Chia-Wayne....hope you are enjoying the show.....dont worry Wayner....my data is being absorbed by Jon Cooper...we know each oher quite well from the last few playoff seasons....he doesnt NEED to change anything yet....lol...he is walking on you right now using basic NHS focuses most NHL teams are now using.

IMHO things look good....once Drouin begins forcing things....and once the down low wraparounds shift the battle zone off the back-wall in the Oilers zone...and the low-post/forced rebound plays exploits their now loose Gaps.....well things should get fun in the 2nd-3rd periods....2 more goals and the McSave your-arse worry is off the table.....lol.....just stay 2 goals up and dont worry ...they are anemic offensively past McDavid....its a system thing....not individual players.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well done fellas...you have removed the McDavid equation....now keep urgent and keep focusing on your gameplan,....keep communicating as a group.......hydrate.....check who needs dry gloves work on details and stay involved along the bench ...nice job of going to the E/W focus on a post-hugger Goalie.....lol....well done indeed....now rinse and repeat.

Hey Wayne...how do you like me now.....LMAO....the low far right post forced rebound play is simply one layer the E/W focus which I was gunning for....keep chuckeling up there fellas.....it looks good on you.

The Refs better respect the 6 point battle the Lightening are in right now and not let the Oilers begin GOONING IT UP with cheap shots or sending a 6'5 guy after a Middleweight ...lollll......make the bullys work for it.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
See Jon....what happens to the SanJose Model when you use one man and extended possesion to dissect the structure....lol....it scrambles them doesnt it...especially if they are Gapping loosely by process.

Drouin looks awsome out there.....keep mixing it up...well done so far....but we need another one...dont forget the wraparounds ...and .....the reverse where you hit the binders and simply spin to your backhand without turning to your forehand then going back on him and banking it off the back of his legs and letting him drag it in himself when he hugs that post for dear life.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If the Refs let Lucic go after ANYONE in Dumonts weightclass....suspensions or discipline of Officials must be considered.

The NHL has spent over a decade cleaning up the game.....there never was room in todays NHL for the San Jose Model...the Oilers are going AGAINST THE GRAIN OF NHL LEAGUE EVOLUTION TO SPITE EVERYONE.......and it hurts the game as a whole....and Bettman has been giving the Oilers 1/3 of Torontos con-job officials support...to build parity where Bettman wants it.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Jon they are structuring up further up-ice exiting the n-zone....fire up your forecheck...get them energised and force the 1st pass to be made from deeper in the Oilers zone....dont let their d-men float up without any pressure because they are taking their time to give their forwards an extra second to build structure in the n-zone so they can hit your blueline with a numbers advantage .No big deal.....just see it for what it is and make your call.

They dont want Conner to have extended 200 foot possesion on every drive using his speed to lead rushes because he isolates himself to much and plays die...soooo....they are trying to put him in positions where he can use his speed more anerobicly in shorter bursts.Adjusting your forecheck and removing their ability to build structure in the n-zone will force McDavid to run with it again.

Push for offense when you play the Oilers 4th line....they are looking for Goals from all lines nowadays......lol...so push them back.....Pakarainin scores but YOU SHOULD BE EXPLOITING HIM HE IS GREEN....lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Jon...tell your guys to be more ssertive with their stick poke-checks on the blueline...to fully extend but to come out moving their feet and EXPLODE INTO YOUR POKECHECK uncoiling like a spring...your poke-checks are important because the Oilers are trying to trigger everything from the blueline now....looking for tips on the way in nd screening bishop...sooooo.....run at them on the blueline and uncoil yourself explosively as you DRIVE YOUR LEGS AND FEET FORWARD AND THROUGH THEM......dont be afraid to send a man out aggressively poke-checking them collapsing into the man on the blueline full speed center-chest center body-mass looking to push the pucks back on them.

Basiclly Jon look for IMMEDIATE PUCK SEPERATION 2 FEET ABOVE YOUR BLUELINE AND ALWAYS ON YOUR BLUELINE...poke-check it away so they cannot trigger playactions and TRY TO STUFF THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL COLLAPSED IN FRON HOPING THE QUICK-RELEASE BLUELINE TRIGGER GETS IT OFF....when you do block it back on them the big lugs will all be caught very deep....no one is catching you...AND....sekera likes to hold onto it and make a stickhandle deke when he is under pressure so EXTEND YOUR PUCK PURSUIT ON HIM.....he eats a lot of puck-time up and gets lot of touches....look to run him over stuff the puck through him and go for a sweet-sail upice .

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
More shots Jon...just a few more snappy wristers to the elbow-bone between his elbow and ribcage...this is a pretty green Goalie right....lol....he has a short stich grip and when he stands out of his crouch he has a bad habit of lifting it off the ice...mmmm....maybe look 5-hole sneaker on your rebounds after he has been engaged ???

MMM....yes you burned him E/W already so why not rinse and repeat......lol...looking to catch him with his stick off the ice when he gives up his post-hug and pushes off to cross his crease with a greasy nice slow 5-hole putt.......lol.....I just see this Goaile as being really tight tonight and vulnerable to OVER-MOVEMENTS CROSSCREASE......and like to see E/W attacks on him....KISS backdoor set ups....quick-release shots....maybe some scoop-shot redirects from say around 10-12 feet to either side just 2 feet above the goal line.

I will say that your own blueline trigger was working nicely for you by the way........so dont be afraid to use it again...their defense is backed off systemiclly tonight and they were giving you time earlier to work it...to get the shots off.....so why not try a shot-pass to a guy 15 feet out just outside the circle towards the boards looking for a hard angle deflection ....instead of up the middle[we know it is designed to be executed with the shots from the middle WE designed it....lol] maybe get those quick-release shots off to the sides and simply move your layers of deflections or stick and body positions....still use the same basic playaction of a 2 layer deflection setup with a quick-release blueline trigger.....just mix it up bit.....and you know Jon your team is soo strong when you hold possesion and skate it into their crease using KISS give-and-gos with a one-timer or deflection finish back-door or 5-hole.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Jon they are not going to bring it back deep in their own zone to set up they are going to try moving it up super quick now with the d-man posturing up mid-zone as soon as he has possesion and looking to quickly bank it off the boards in the n-zone and have McDavid race in after the headman passes off the wall....trying to slip him behind your defender.....hit him center-chest center body-mass driving your legs through him...cleanly.

Gretz....I own you pal...I read it ALL in the first shift....LMAO...seriously.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
.Lucic should have taken the only penalty.......anyone ever get called for diving on Lucic....lol...this is MILAN LUCIC.....the Officiating in the NHL must be disconnected from Gary Bettmans League focuses....watching Toronto and now Edmonton geet walked into wins by the Refs is obvious and looks really really bad.

Keep focused now Jon...keep literal possesion now as much as possible....skate it to death....use short sure 10-15 foot pass give-and-goes...not always at 100% speed sometimes back them in slower ...burn clock but dont sit back....hold pucks and use all open ice. ...no slappers no long shots...everything at and into him from close range quick-release and rebounds dropped at his feet with lots of bodies in front....they will collapse for you if you do this so kep one man back and play it safe...send your men in in pairs once you hit the o-zone...use the KISS give-and-goes finished with a back-door stab.Dont be ringing pucks around from slappers and dont be getting caught deep with numbers....but DO PRESSURE THEM AS I SAY NOW JON.

When it comes to puck posssion now....hold it till the playaction folds up on itself...skate it until the playaction runs out of ice and then dont blast it out of the zone....get greasy and hold pucks up around or behind or in front of their net....working in 2 man skirrmish units in the o-zone with the 3rd man always back defensively up high .....just send in 2 yarddogs looking for each other playing tag with the puck keeping it in zone tied up and deep.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This one is in the bank....the TBL bank that is.

Well done Jon...you reacted pretty quickly and pretty accurately....IMHO we could run with it immediatly....you have an above average functional connection to your group and excellent communication conduits and structure.

No Jon I have zero regrets about 86ing you in the Playoffs so many times....it is never personal....even when things get to the bottom of the Pickle Barrel it becomes about the sheckles and Benjamins...so I hope you dont hold any type of grudges ....LMAO.I had fun tonight....not Playoff level fun...I will be having that soon enough burying Sidney and Bouying CBJ....unless of course some Rouge NHL Team "retains me" for my entertainment value fictional writing ability/personal services.....lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Nice GOON FINISH BY A GOON TEAM.....no Gary Bettman...WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS KIND OF NHL HOCKEY ANYMORE.....we were glad to see it gone.

Nice way to repay the Refs who tried to cover up their pro-Oilers focus all game....lol...on the final play you ABSOLUTLY BAIL ON PROFESSIONAL HOCKEY AND GOON A GUY WHO HAS AN EMPTY NET BREAKAWAY.

Chia/Wayne.....I guess we know who got the last laugh huh.....you never had a chance....and the Men knew it pre-game...stuff your sports psycologist they are as valuable as Dustin "lost his "Shwartz the Goalie Coach has been...ask around ....lol.....its eroding and beginning to eat up the Esprit de Corps....and will continue to do so unless proactive remedys are applied ASAP.

What do you guys "think" when you are up there??.....lol...about the Players on the ice...at all???....because you two are sure HANGING THEM OUT TO DRY....for your own vanity.....lol....well just so you know....I am glad to have to aboard fellas...I now think of you guys as "easy pickings".I preferred MacT and KLowe myself.You two remind me of Bob"Bought Out" Nicholson and his Internal Audit.....lol.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
"And whats with the little flip in the air pass Tampa always does?Did anyone else notice this?"

LOL....LMAO....Jon Cooper and I know exactly why Tampa uses this "little flip pass".......ROFLMAO.....pure unadultered humor this is....lol.

If you have been reading this thread this precise NHS focus is included,it is somewhere within this storyline.It is no mystery to those in the know.

"Your Saying Theres a Chance?"........lol...RB.....you are trying to establish a foothold in reality with your hope the Oilers make the Playoffs....you are desperate and you are relying on stats to support your storyline...well RB of all people you who banned Moma2 know EXACTLY where this season is heading and it is not the Playoffs....99.5 they said yesterday.....sure thing huh RB???......lol.....not a snowballs chance in Hades they make it RB and this is no guess......this is the difference between you and me RB....I DO THINGS....you hope for things......lol ....you been talking to the Oilers Sports Psycologist to man?.....lol.....you know this is just excusatory behaviour right?......those shrinks are just well paid cheerleaders.

Dont you see silly willy....lol...the Oilers CAN lose their way out of the playoffs very very easily.......its all in their haeds right slappy?....lol....well what if it isnt only in their heads.....what if 99.5 % of the online bloggers are pretenders when they claim to be real and the.5% represented by entertainment value fictional stories are real when they claim not?

Just saying....everything comes out in the wash ask yourself how TMac must feel walking into the mess he inherited.....lol...see below TMac..

www.youtube.com...

Here is somthing interesting....the President of Iceland....that so we are clear here ..THE PRESIDENT.....made an off-the-cuff comment about Pineapple being so odd on Pizza it would be outlawed if he had his say..............and there is a HUGE ONLINE KERFUFFLE GOING ON ABOUT IT.....hey TMac.....some people still dont talk about the sheer power of the internet...and back in 2007/08 neither did I ....but then again I didnt have hundreds of people hiding this truth from me while every Hockey Coach out there did have entire teams of people intentionally keeping them in the dark to keep their own jobs .....lol..... its 10 years later TMac and look at the power of the People...and guess what....it is diminishing.....the impact a single person has is diminishing....soooooo...a decade ago one person could weild HUGE INCREDIBLE POWER.....and Moma2 did until the advanced stats crowd hijacked this power and stuck it to the entire NHL...even now no one is bold eough to grab the Tiger by the Tail.....lol.

"the little flip in the air pass...."......lol....I love it...I absolutely love it man.....Jon Cooper...this is exactly what the Kings/Hawks/Pens have ALL DONE since 2012 - follow the NHS religously in private never admitting they do - ....lol....all the while incorporating SIGNATURE NHS tactics based upon IDA and IDM.Jon Cooper...understand this.....the NHS is an entertainment value fictional story.... it can NEVER BE TANGIBLE......you need to sign the author to a personal services contract ...so you can benefit from something tangible.....there is no other way to do this.....one story must be ended for another to begin man.

This is how online recruiting works.......and YES...the NHL teams are being STRONGARMED into evolving with the rest of the world....lol....no more of the NHL Clubs Olde Boys Club Blackball rules and BS......you either get involved in the bidding war and remove what you value and covet from online or EVERYONE GETS TO ENJOY IT ALONG WITH YOU IN PERPETUITY.

I was once advised by some NHL source a decade to go buy a Business Suit and put together a proper proposal and then come in on one bended knee...begging for consideration.....selling my soul to the dark-side....lol...WINNERS DONT BEG...or negotiate....THEY DICTATE AND TAKE...I was told there was no Industry value to something unproven......lol.....soooooo....I told them to stuff the traditional approach and come to ME ONLINE WHERE THE NHS BEGAN ...and....then I built a 5 consecutive Stanley Cup run of evidence pointing to an epic unheard of level of INDUSTRY VALUE.....and wowy....is this ever an expensive proposition now huh?......there will NEVER BE ANOTHER MOMA2 ....like one Hope Diamond....there is only one NHS.

Jon you may come here and PM Moma2 just like ANYONE ELSE MAY DO.....or you may continue recieving my charity like so many others do....and you may watch the CBJ win the Stanley Cup......yes Jon MOMA2 ALWAYS CALLS IT AND ALWAYS TELEGRAPHS IT....there is no reason not to do so....nothing even compares....NO ONE CAN COMPETE WITH THE NHS as a Stand-Alone philosophy....and when Moma2 is in the house...it is = to being in a classroom EVERY SINGLE TIME.

The NHS ...never stops growing and evolving....as the last decade has evidenced....it is alive it is not a numerical representation of something whiich is ALIVE.

Jon...some advice....tell your assistants to search this thread for posts related to finishing open net opportunities LIKE A PROFESSIONAL WITH A PROFESSIONAL SENSE OF URGENY AND FOCUS APPROPRIATLY VALUATED AS PER THE MOMENT....this is NOT a small detail....I dont have the energy to go over it again.

Hey Henderson archeology-guy.....everyone is not going to die....and Arbys sucks.....lol.....its a new beginning for a few and an ending for many.....but we each CHOOSE to be the few or the many....nothing in this universe is random.One chooses to lose with as much veracity as one displays when one chooses to win....kid yourself not...own it....be honest about it.Matt you should PM....there is much more to it than you see on the surface....look where hockey has really taken you now huh Matt?....a new paradigm.....undoubtedly....lol....join the light side Matt....join the right side.....things are never as bad as they seem.
edit on 22-2-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well...tis almost time to remediate......lets try to get this one over with early again please.....like maybe 3-0 Panthers going into the 1st Intermission...could you manage that fellas?Please.I dont ask for much.

Leave Talbot in net....TMac he is fragile and is better to let him own it than to pull him so he can re-set....if you yank him he will melt down on the inside like a Cadbury Egg in Opra Winfreys backpocket.www.youtube.com...

Here is some pre-game easy listening for you just to make your Sports psycologist earn their sheckles.....lol...you might recognise the tune....methinks many missed the message when they first heard it .
www.youtube.com...

TMac.....this one is for you.....yes we know you had nothing to do with this war...other than the fact you wear the enemies colors.....lol...but you will get the gist of it methinks.www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
LOL...even a blind squirrel finds 2 nuts every morning.....lol....ooooooohhhh.....should we all be running uphill now that the Oiler offensive tsunami has begun......lol.

This team is ready to implode....lol...the Panthers simply have to lay the body hard and be patient......hit lots in the n-zone and dont let them make quick n-zone ransitions without the fear of god....if you let McDavid and Draisaitl pick up passes in full stride with their heads down in the n-zone they will eat you alive.....set the tone.....everytime McDavid has the puck hit him center-chest center body-mass legs driving you through him blowing him over...CLEAN DRIVE THROUGH HITS.....he has shown he is easy to back off......just let him bring his speed to you and line him up dead center then explode into him.....use his speed and momentum against him.....same with Draisaitl....he has never been challenged physiclly but he plays like Kopitar and Jumbo Joe....lol....go after his big body and wear him down.

Tell Jagr that Talbot goes down to much and stays down to long....so he should look for the top corners coming our from behind the net...just lift it...Talbot leaves the top 1/4 of his net wide open .Pump fake him down as you drive the wing...then take it behind the net and come back out to pop it in...either side..forehand or backhand.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The Oilers are using a give and go with their d-men to exit their zone...they are sitting back looking to draw your forchecker deep then they are working the give and go......they WANT YOU TO COME TO THEM DEEP AND ARE DELAYING TO DRAW YOU BACK TO THEM SO THEY CAN FIND SEAMS FOR PASSES TO THEIR FORWARDS AS THEY ARE HITTING STRIDE AND ACCELERATING.......dont let them build speed exiting their zone and thru the n-zone.......either commit 2 forecheckers dialed in on their give-and-go focus.....or....keep you one man 6 feet into their zone cruisuing E/W...and everyone else in the n-zone waiting to deny them easy fly-thrus.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You need to bring it to the middle more in the Oilers zone.....and get more shots on Tabot from the 15-20 foot range bar-down....combined with equal amounts of wraparound......during this focus Jagr can turn one or two back out to the front looking top corners soft shot.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I suggest your forecheckers LAY THE BODY HARD TO SEPERATE PUCKS FROM PLAYERS BEHIND THE OILERS NET.....they are wayyyy to comfortable just holding on and buying time....knowing no big hit is coming..............smash them then go for the pucks...telegraph weak poke checks then explode on them especially behind thir net....work their defensemen......and dont give them time to set up the 1st pass....they have set plays they are buying time for....soooooo....hurry them up big time by HITTING HARD TO SEPERATE NOT ONLY PLAYING FROM THE OUTSIDE.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I would just carry on as you are with some big hits on the forecheck and with some predatory hits E/W on those Oilers who think the n-zone is a free-fly zone....it only takes one big hit by one aware Panther to stop those n-zone fly-thrus......ONE BIG HIT.....generally they are hitting their forwards with d-zone exit passes in the same spots over and over....they are sucking your forechekers in and looking for a one pass d-zone xit n-zone transit combined by ONE PLAYER......then one pass in the o-zone and BAM BAM they are on you......soooooo......simply adjust your forecheck and plant supports in the n-zone who cycle in with speed hunting for those pass recievers the Oilers d-men are sure will be there looking to hammer them......the Oilers are counting on you not laying anyone out open-iec.....but these are playoffs.Lay em out open ice cleanly.

Remember this.....they are trying to expedite transit thu all 3 zones....they are looking for ONE pass to a forward who is in stride and they are sneaking a support up into the n-zone just above your blueline......so they are looking for a bang-bang-bang play....quick out to a forward in stride who attacks the n-zone with speed and who isnt worried about being hit because he PLANS on passing to his support who has snuck up into the n-zone and isnt flying up with him but is posturing just above your blueline......then once this pass to the sneaky guy is made the forward who made it busts in for the give and go because he is now at full speed........this is how they have set up to penetrate your zone and optimise McDavids speed....they are using bushleague playactions....punish them...you now know what to expect....I waited till intrmission was over to post this so you could punish them before they can adjust.....lol...feed it to them.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
With Larsson and Sekera both out....I would forecheck this defense into the ice forcing mistakes....forecheck harder with one more man and then focus on the give-and-goes.....looking to finish high on Talbot....anything chipped or shot up high.

Hold off and see what happens with Sekera....but if he stays out....open up on them physiclly with 2 man forchecking units one man exploding into the hit and the 2nd man picking up the shrapnel......I would make it very difficult to execute a d-zone exit using med-long passes.......just because they would be down 2 top d-men and have been looking to stretch you out this way all night.

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join