It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Torts...this is soooo nice....I have nothing to add man.....you are doing well.

All I can say is....they are DEFINATELY TUNED IN HERE...and I am not giving them ANYTHING...LMAO....because Sullivan and his Crew DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE DOING......they are seriously using an early basic NHS focus which your men have evolved far beyond.....so simply stay the course.....stay the course....communicate loud and proud.....do as you are doing.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Torts...they have tuned in and calmed it down......they are trying to calculate and slow it down....STEP ON THE GAS NOW AND PUSH THE RIVER......just dont give them anything they want.....zero comfort zone.....no adjustment system-wise required at all ....just make them speed it up.....by keeping your energy levels up and by TALKING ABOUT IT TOGETHER.....there are lots of subtle ways to speed them up.....I will leave it to you .

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Torts...they have adjusted....by refusing to go to the walls....they are letting you get there first and are trying to let you get your faces to the boards then pick you pocket and feed their support which is circling around the periphery of the net ..... they are trying to stay INSIDE OF YOU AS A GROUP.....I taught this to the Hawks and Sullivan uses it.They are trying to remove your outlets up the middle in your zone.Looking to intercept.

Time for contact Torts.....they are keeping just out of your stickcheck zone and are all bootlegging it.....extended possesions....working the periphery with high speed cycles.

Well done Fellas....its off to OT......KISS...stick to what you do best.......the 2nd point is IMPORTANT......they will be treating it that way.

I told Atkinson where to shoot earlier....make it so now....there is a reason.

Very very well done.....excellent shot placement.....whoop whoop whoop......now put these 2 points in the bank and clear your slates.....go have a good sleep now and then its back to work as usual.....like I said well done on every level from top to bottom Coaches to Players to Support Crew....this was truly fun and exciting to watch....this is what NHL hockey is suppossed to look like.Now rinse and repeat.
edit on 17-2-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
TMac.....count the Pens adjustments ok they did not know what to do and they left the game not knowing what to do but they were sure twisting and turning ....lol....remember what I told you about the optimal performance envelope and the size of the cerebral blackboard and the limitations.....well the Pens and Sullivan have been able to do as you have done add some of the NHS Philosophy Concepts and Tactics.....but neither of you have been able to pass or eclipse these performance limitations due to the 1/2 arsed effort and refusal to buy-in completely.......and you are using an outdated version of the NHS only the Kings version is older.You and the Pens are both using the Hawks interpretation.

Torts is using the most evolved methodologies which you fellas just cannot replicate without a 100% buy-in....which you cannot accomplish for a variety of reasons.

BTW TMac....note the differences in the data volume sent to the Philly Club and the CBJ.....simply note it....and remember I did not break down the CBJ System or processes AT ALL[I didnt have to[...only focusing on the Pens and the "details".....lol.
edit on 17-2-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well its almost gametime fellas.....lol....although when the Hawks are done SHREDDING YOU TO PIECES ON THE SCOREBBOARD it wont look like much of a game.....more like a practice for the Blackhawks.

The last 2 games have been tagged with accurate terminal NHS Analysis of the Oilers system...and the Hawks are the OPTIMAL BENEFICIARY of this data...Quenville knows his NHS and he is fluent in the language and knows how to interpret the verbage......this game is going to be a one-sided slaughter and the Hawks just may repay Silent Sams 8pt night tonight....just saying the contrast is there and the climate is right.....the NHS was designed FOR rosters like the Hawks and 2010-15 Oilers roster....it was designed to DESTROY BIG WESTERN CONFERENCE STYLE TEAMS....LMAO....getting bigger and slower and less skilled and less agile and less talented...and only adding a Hemsky+ in McDavid ....is simply not enough to stand even a fighting chance against the Hawks.

This is going to be one heck of a spanking....and methinks TMac will leave Talbot in....once the goals begin flooding in.....considering the newfound team identity he will have to leave him in so the "boys" can stand up for him properly to show everyone this newfound schtick is really true.

This will be fun tonight.....I havent really worked with Quenville in quite a while....when it was decided Sidney and the Pens would begin the Eastern Conference swing of the NHS by winning a Cup the same way the Kings and Hawks had been since 2012 I simply couldnt stick to my routine....lol...it was the Kings turn in 2016 anyways.....lol.

Suffice to say ..... last night with CBJ I didnt have to work very hard at all....just pay attention to details and call out incoming adjustments the Pens were making...Torts and his Crew did all the rest they did nearly everything as they should properly be doing and tonight with Quenville it will be equally relaxing and possibly even easier with less data inputs required.

CBJ are in the same position the Hawks WERE in a few years ago when the NHS was working with them to remediate the Kings.....as the Oilers were in with Gagner and Krueger connecting to the NHS directly.....they are now able to work WITH the NHS as a proper real-time consulting asset....they dont have to be TAUGHT the NHS basics and verbage.....they read and react to NHS data SEAMLESSLY and FLUIDLY.

I will be enjoying this game IMMENSLEY.....heck I even enjoyed the Oilers pulling out the Habs win and the Philly win even though I am in the process of burying them....lol....ohhh the "drama" of it all huh?.....lol.....however tonight seems about the right time for the injury bug to make a showing for the Oilers....if history carries forward that is......those big fellas will sure be doing a LOT OF CHASING TONIGHT ....lol...those legs will be burnt out by the end of the 2nd if the Oilers arent laying the huge body hits from shift one forward......and ...LMAO....if they do come out ground and pounding they will walk right into an NHS firestorm......even better if they even think of coming out gunning and taking high speed N/S risks they will be turned inside out.

Big men cant turn and burn and drop-and-stop Goalies cant win Stanley Cups .......this is all that needs to be said.......lol.

Proper NHS OIPB[relax Quenville I didnt refine or name it until recently you are 1/2 way there by proxy , the rest is proprietary, no more freebies Joel] and TSP execution will make this a one-sided beat-down for 60 full minutes and the Hawks will NOT let off the gas once the trainwreck begins they will play a full 60 minutes because this is how a winning team plays.....consistantly.

The Hawks have already made the mistake of not playing McDavid hard and physical and from FRONT TO BACK challenging him head-on and aiming aggressively for Center-Chest center Body-Mass legs driving straight through him knocking him on his keester contacts every time he touches the puck....deny him the E/W game by using the hip-check to bump him sideways because of his unusually weak skating stance dictated by his Geisha steps he cheats to to generate extra speed simply bump him wide and hard .......AND.....then deny him the high speed N/S game with this exact style of check.....Conner McDavid IS NOT THE BIG HEAVY OILERS ROSYER....LMAO....he is just a 1/2 pint and can be manhandled by anyone on the Hawks roster.....who cares about the big lugs....play them all exactly to System template...JUST SINGLE OUT MCDAVID AND EBERLE FOR THE BIG HUGE DRIVE-THROUGH-KNOCK-DOWN HITS........the idea is to literally catch their centers of gravity with CLEAN LEGAL HITS and knock them down off their skates like Lindros used to do to everyone in the League.

BTW....Klefbom has never been tested for toughness as an NHL defenseman......maybe he has a glass jaw???....looks like he might be the type....why not see what happens if you target Klefbom and abuse him brutally for 60 minutes????.....everyone thinks the Oilers are all about protecting McDavid....but there are a lot of unproven weak-link players on their roster which can be targeted by a team-wide 60 minute focus and can be used to split the Oiler processes wide open when they eventually break.

Spin the Wheel of Fate and pick any single Oiler and apply uber-focus to him and you will reap huge benefits.....myself I would go after the Wagon-line or 4th line....I would simply 2x shift one or two skill guys and go after their lugs....lol.....its not exactly Chicagos style but with a big bully team its how you hamstring them early before you begin slicing them to bits and pieces...you need to remove a back-leg ASAP...then take your time and enjoy the kill.

edit on 18-2-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
For emphasis...tonight we will name some Hawks shooters /match up shots /releases/lanes/times.....to assert Alpha impacts.

TMac....the 7 game undercut was not a random event....it was softening up the beaches....lol...before you met the most powerfull NHS/NHL foes since the 1st month of the season.......on this 6 game road trip.....emphasis on the word "trip".....lol.

These 6 games are what you built this roster to win.....and ....lol....ironiclly these teams you built big for almost all now use the NHS and play a possesion/transition game.....lol...ironic is simply not enough....lol.....because the NHS has been undressing "Big-Heavy Western Conference Teams"...LMAO...since 2012.

OH COME ON MAN....THE ANTHEM SINGER IS GOING TO BEAT THE OILERS BEFORE THIS EVEN GETS STARTED.........that man is THE KING OF SING....WOWY!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Quenville....Talbot goes down wayyy to early and stays down wayyy to long...I reccomend looking for short tips upstairs where the cookies are kept.....from mid-zone and from the sides....you have to get mid-zone pressure on Tabot and maybe bounce one off him to drop him but once he is down he has a bad habit of staying down...soooooo...even though his coaches are tuned in here....work him like I am sayig because this is a habit he cannot break.....and it he tries playing more stand-up he will implode because his entire focus is on taking away only the bottom of the net....even their defense incorporates this focus....so I want you to dissect them right here...at the Goaltender.....adjust your TSP and look high only after you have pushed inside and triggered him to go down....and look for short deflections upstairs...chippy ones.....coming out of wristers and 1/2 slappers....remember wristers are heavy enough for these short range acute angle tips upstairs.....remember you need to be out about 5-6 feet to get it over him...look shoulders up .

Quenville.....Tips and Chips with everything around the Hips...ought to sink Talbot tonight...... and will give your roster an all-round advantage against the big beasts....your speed and agility and turning and ability to get LOW TO THE ICE WITH EVERYTHING.......opens up the big heavy clumsy opponent tonight....it exploits their inferior turning...their height and size...their lack of 2-3 stride speed...it keep the playactions scrambled and moving and roving which plays against themj and makes it harder for them to anticipate where to go and keeps them continously auto-correcting physiclly and cerebrally.....constant stutter-stepped in the decision making department.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Keep working the Oilers 4th line like a rented mule...its paying off already.....mid-second period begin 2x shifting your skill-kill guys and load up on them.

You have hit 2-3 posts and limited them to only a handfull of shots......AWSOME.......just have a nice chat between periods about how you have to incorporate a quick back-pass out of net scrums to a man just inside the blueline dead middle who can wire it bar-down...because as I said and tape doesnt lie...Talbot goes down to much and stays down to long and this is part of their structure and processes and needs to be exploited.....the guy leaves the entire top of the net open ...you dont have to snipe on him because he is blatant and challenging you to go there....he over-focuses on the bottom half of the net ...its his Goalie Coaches fault....he puts all his risk in one spot and absolutely covers the bottom .....counting on his defense to cover the topside for him.

This is why I suggested drifting short acute deflections upstairs...NOT...booming long range tips.......but those WILL WORK GOOD IF THE TRIGGER SHOT COMES OUT OF A BACK-PASS FROM A NETFRONT SCRUM BECAUSE TALBOT WILL BE STAYING DOWN ....make sure you look for a wraparound and also for those wrap-fakes you can take 2 strides wide and snipe upstairs...just do a fak wrap and fly-by turning your hips and getting your back to the boards and squared up ASAP so you can just stop and pop one top corner.....like I said he covers the bottom and stays down to long....this is a dandy to burn him with...even one-timers and re-directs from anywhere to his sides below the 1/2 wall when he is already glued down on his knees will flow in if you keep it above his shoulders.

Toews should look for the wrap-fake fly-by and quick snipe top corner stick-side...early in the 1st few shifts.

Seabrook should look to bury it bar-down from anywhere inside the blueline from dead-middle zone.....but on the back-passes out of scrums where Talbot has already gone down to stay....wait till about 10 minutes in after Johnny has pressured him with the wraparounds and in close deflections and redirects and wristers....and by the way you can just as easily bust it right off th boards and dart into a wraparound as make it a huge N/S rush drama.....lol....be diverse.

Dont forget about Klefbom....hes antsy and prone to getting overexcited....rub him out...hit him a LOT...bring like 4-5 playactions into his face HARD....he is used to dishing it hard...not taking it hard.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
That is how you defend a Teammate from a Thug ATTACK.....nice job of the Officials to let the Thug-Oilers screw up another game...by putting their whistles away....this isnt playoff hockey this is thug hockey....this is Bettmans fault for allowing his officials to let this happen........someone should hammer McDavid and Eberle....AND SOMEONE SHOULD GO RIGHT AFTER KLEFBOM AND NOT LET HIM DECLINE AND CLEAN HIS CLOCK....Brent go introduce Klefbomb to the NHLs fightclub buddy....that was a huge mismatch.

Bettmans NHL Officials...one goal....Blackhawks no goals.

Nice job Refs....I would look to mess someone up....like Klefbom.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Quenville....remove the Elbow-bone shot glove-side unless its from the periphery....Talbot is cheating down as I explained because of this ...his dummy Goalie Coach follows stats to much.....lol....because he stays down so long he takes away this shot.....but he gives up way to much to do it which is why other goalies dont do it.....Joel tell your support guys to get on this and give you some tactical options....seriously remove the elbow-bone shot glove side....go HIGH GLOVE SIDE TOP CORNER OR TOP CORNER STICK SIDE....but like I said he cheats to the bottom and wont change because their defense is tuned to work with what he gives them from this standpoint in terms of rebounds to work with and clear......they have built symbiotic bad habits and cheat together to remove th elbow-bone shot....so simply dont use it.....lol...just mix it up....and I might try some KISS give-and-goes against a bigger slower team....just KISS and keep solid possesion.....but remember for contrast to spend a few shifts dumping it in.

Challege the them 3/4 speed up the wall right out of the n-zone....make them collapse on you before or at the 1/2 wall and pop it softly through them to the middle for an upspeed teammate coming in at 100% speed catching them flatfootd and clustered on the wall.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Quenville you are making one pass to many to many times in the o-zone....more second touch on-the-fly one-timers and quick-release shots please.

These Refs refuse to call ALL THE BLATANT HOOKING THE OILERS ARE DOING AND HAVE BEEN ALL GAME LONG...you expect us to believe they are keeping up with the Hawks speed....jeepers the NHL doesnt care how bad this looks.....is this what the Stanley Cup will be....a bunch of Thugs with one skill player named McDavid beating up Sidney and the elite Superstars.....if you even let this group of clowns near Sidney or Ovie and risk elite NHL assets...well Bettman should be run out of town.

I have counted ELEVEN CLEAR REFUSALS BY THE TWO OFFICIALS TO MAKE STICK FOUL CALLS ON THE OILERS FOR REACHING FROM BEHIND AND AROUND.....especially from behind...which has always been the NHLs Gold-Standard...if you are using those sticks FROM BEHIND YOUR OPPONENT YOU ARE TAKING 2 MINUTES......but not with the Oil-Thugs......thanks to Bettmans Officials refusal to call it fairly....3rd game in a row the Refs have pulled the Oiler to points.....Katz must be paying his dues.

That was a blatant 2-handed CROSSCHECK TO THE BACK BY AN OILER...YET AGAIN NO CALL.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Be it give-and-goes or skating it right in you need more close in pressure every 4th possesion.....you are predictably NOT barging to the net.....this is NOT AN OILERS TEAM OF CHRIS PRONGERS....you should be butchering these big guys....but you are refusing to go for it......maybe you need to consider what I sometimes use in the Playoffs and have had you do in th past...extended puck possesion by one man who has freedom to go ANYWHERE in the zone....just finding open ice and being the trigger of the playaction either shooter or setup man but not needing structure to make his decision....everybody but the puck carrier must go hard to open scoring areas to force coverage to themselves and ONE-MAN must lead the thrusts...someone who CAN snipe it if he has the greenlight and someone.

They collapse and have shortened gaps because of it...another cheat I will expose....so you cannot simply make one of the big lugs turn and be free and clear...you have to be prepared and able to MAKE TWO MEN TURN...EXPECT THE COLLAPSE TO COME BUT CHALLENGE IT....IN THE MIDDLE...without the 7th man the collapse defense is weaker.Because their gaps are short due to a cheat you can pressure them in the "middle" WITH EXTENDED PUCK POSSESION by the 1st man into their zone and then build a habit and burn when they are collapsed inside by ringing the boards with long passes into no dust-off one-timers..wide open back-door.

BTW...collapse style defense hate the middle of the zone....lol....so hit them on their blueline with laterally strong 3-4 man wide attack......puck in the middle as you exit the n-zone......funnel EVERYTHING TO THE MIDDLE.....MdDavid is not experienced...keep funneling pucks to the middle of the ice in all zones and make him work harder....at defending....his lack of NHL level defensive awareness can be exploited....just hit them board-to-board laterally strong[so YOU can collapse E/W on THEIR NET] and shift your battlezone to the middle of the rink in all zones and do not let the Oilers collapse defense use the wall as a 7th man.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Joel....on this PP...do not overpass....and dont be afraid to step inside with a 1/2 slapper.

Toews Step off the 1/2 wall and use a 1/2 slapper high on Talbot...now.

Pump faking a shot blocking team then stepping around them is pretty basic right???

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
That was one ugly hockey game.....thuggery at its finest...did you see Toews get literally bearhugged picked up and set down on the ice in front of the crease???.....this is an embarasment to NHL officiatings legacy......its laughable and quite blatant on the Officials part.

Quenville....you have a lot of bad habits...and you really never bought in to the inputs until the late 3rd when you were desperate.....sooooo...they did earn the 2 points...thugged them out of you.....lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
23 games left.....10 wins gets you 92 points.....MMmmmm.

4 loser points.....12 losses....=18 points and the big light goes out....I dont think 90 will do it.

Its doable......nip and tuck ...but judging by the Habs game and the Hawks game where the NHS data hit home.....we will be seeing many more 2-1 games than anyone expects.

Its the loser points we will be focusing upon...for those are the killers......and the dynamic the present ultimately will be Tmac achillies-heel....do you gun for it in close games or do you hang on and count on Talbot....you see I am focusing on the weakest link which is Talbot....TMac has done his best and the Goalie Coach who is a putz anyways has done his best to hide Talbots warts...under the bright red lipstick of Larsson and Sekera......but the Shinpad Assasin and MR.Reliable are not enough.......not enough brute physical impact from Sekare and no offense from Larrson.....Klefbom is unproven and can still be high risk.....none of the 3 fight.......and NO ONE HAS CHALLENGED THEM WITH PLAYOFF INTENSITY YET.

I dont see Talbot as a #1 NHL Goalie...sure he is being pumped up by TMac.....its all there is to work with.....but like Klefbom Talbot is unproven plain and simple......but like the Oilers have mistakenly accepted offense from Klefbom and considered it enough even though it isnt coming from the right d-men....they are leaning in the wrong spot.....lol.....they have put Talbot in a dominant #1 Starters dynamic position ....and he IMHO isnt ready to carry this load....not for another 1-2 years.....he is on a learning curve by proxy himself and no one considered this yet.....or they were derelict.

The bottom line is that Tabot cheats intentionally by/because of a team supported and protected process to the BOTTOM OF THE ICE.....this was done because the Goalie Coach is a stats over-focused mentality...he identified Talbots weaknesses and strengths and then he worked with some other moron...lol...to actually build a defensive structural focus around Talbots strengths instead of correcting his weak areas .....lol....I guess..."no one was suppossed to notice".

Tabots "transition points" have all slightly changed and are out of natural step BECAUSE OF THIS OVER-COMPENSATION BY THE OILERS SYSTEM AND DEFENSE MADE TO SUPPORT HIS BOTTOM GAME.....he goes down when he shouldn't[early to remove the bottm and force the shooters] and he stays down longer than he should[delaying his trnsition back to his feet and screwing shooters timing].

Now that you all have this rough template.....simply go over a few of Talbots recent games and time his transitions....use a digital stopwatch...and time him first to give yourself a baseline......then watch where and when he drops down...where his defensemen are how they are structured and what the System is doing WHEN TALBOT GOES DOWN....especially where his d-men posture up ......the reason he is going down like this is his silly Goalie Coach and cohorts think they are NHS student when they are simply commonplace copy-cats.....they are trying to protect his glove-side from the elbow-bone shot...lol....so they changed his entire schtick.....lol...and have opened up wayyyy more than the elbow-bone.....in fact this is EXACTLY WHY THE ELBOW-BONE shot was pushed by the NHS so hard....to force NHL Tenders to begin adjusting and changing their styles and habits.....so we could build some CONTRAST.

The Oilers had to shore up the middle of their zone....they were being slaughtered......this is why Larrson was brought in.....they adjusted the entire System to OVER-SUPPORT their Goalies style and made major personell changes to bolster the middle of their zone.... but in doing so they opened up Pandoras Box......of course funneling everything to the middle benefits a collapse system....but only if it can collapse in a timely organised manner......which is why this is the least desirable type of defense one wants to use....and the Oilers CANNOT extend out fast or deep and follow through on those defensive thrusts at the blueline ...they can simply coast out at 3/4 speed squeezing their legs together and poke-checking....but because of their sructure they cannot be assertive.....its like hitting someone with your purse......lol....vanilla...snowflake.....because they are handcuffed.....lol.....IMHO simply dragging the puck right to the blueline and positioning your body in the n-zone as you drag the line....lol....will pull this 1/2 arsed blueline pressure to far out and this combined with a lack of system supported assertiveness will leave them stutter-stepped and vulnerable to KISS dekes and aviodance moves.....they can easily be stepped around.

A Collapse defense...wishes to force you to come to them so lately they have begun to follow the NHS advice on proper use of the explosive telegraphing poke-check up on the blueline where traditionally the Olde School ala Don Cherry has brainwashed GENERATIONS OF PLAYERS to NOT TIP PUCKS[suppossedly o help the Goalie] the Oilers are now doing this to remove the quick-release option ASAP[they are doing it improperlyBTW]they are trying to keep pucks on the ice and funnel them to the middle......the Oilers believe because they have the bottom of the net covered early and extended that the middle is less threat to them because they believe Talbot takes away the Elbow-Bone AND BOTTOM GREASY shots by staying down so long , it is in their best interest to try to optimise their COLLAPSE SYSTEM...so THEY CHEAT TO IT.....like every group tries to do.

IMHO Talbot leaves the top lateral 1/4 of his net WIDE OPEN ....so much so that is bushleague.....and the Oilers newly focused high blueline pressure designed to remove long shots and quick-release playaction triggers on deflections/redirects is poorly concieved doesnt fit their System structure ,is poorly executed...and is their most obvious weakness.....anything lateral E/W from any distance will kill him .....I mean look at some old Horcoff one-timers from the right corner....lol...seriously...why do you think he was shooting from there so much......bottom line is an E/W attack quick-release backdoor with a focus by a few players on the high 1/4 which is left open as bait.....with a firm focus on his posts at knee height just above his pads[remember he cannot get verticle extension when he is down and set]...and within 5-6 games we will see the Oilers sitting him.

A nice 2 layer deflection set-up with the outside man tipping down and the inside man tipping up will exploit Talbots current transition points even though he has tried to change them from the usual ones to benefit himself.....lol....nice try Shwartz.

Pretty much ANY backdoor quick-release/redirect/tipin/one-timer from ANYWHERE once Talbot is down an he is toast....the Oilers think removing the quick-trigger from the blueline is enough but it is NOT....they need puck seperation not simply a vanilla poke-check but their system wont extend out enough to allow such aggressive blueline focuses....if they stretch to far their collapse doesnt work because their Gaps are to big.....sooooo....just lure them out...step around then take 1-1/2 strides and either wire it topside no-look no dustoff or look for those diagonal psses to the sides for a lateral E/W attck either 12-16 inches up over his pad or top 1/4 which he leaves open to overcommit to the bottom.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Remember Talbot is counting on bodies collapsing to the middle front and he is counting on these bodies being his top-half of the net coverage....he stays down to SEE PUCKS LOW.......its part of the silly schtick.....lol....sooooooo.....keep your bodies to the side lanes and out of the middle where they want you to be so they can encourage you to force everything down to the ice where Talbot is glued...lol... and simply extend your sticks and blades into the middle to deflect pucks where you want them....lol...keep your bodies out of the way and make Talbot stand up and face the music like a real NHL Goalie.....then he becomes absolutely vulnerable to having that top 1/4 he leaves open on purpose EXPLOITED....LMAO...the "collapse defense" only works IF YOU WANT TO GO TO THE MIDDLE AND SCRUM IT UP WITH THE BIG LUGS....lol....so if you dont plan to go there and you dont let them funnel you there.....well their entire System is defunct and useless.....they want the opponent going to the middle as early as possible....they do not like a periphery attack because it stretches them out of their collapse strength positions and then the middle IS REALLY OPEN.....their entire focus is to draw you to the middle protect the middle collapse and build a cluster in the middle and drive pucks down to the ice where Talbot is waiting , then try to seperate players from the cluster and get behind opponents luring them into footraces......dont cluster up for them in the middle when they want you to....and force Talbot to his feet....lol.

Justion Shwartz.....does Dubnyk still send you Christmas Cards?......lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Lets settle this silly question some online fans are pondering........Nugent-Hopkins is a better NHL player than Conner McDavid......I have seen Anderson at his peak and Hemsky at his peak and Marchant at his peak and Hall at his peak right now.....and IMHO McDavid is simply a flyer......a figure skater who has almost no physical impact in terms of driving or directing the plays...all of the above players were physiclly impactfull not simply speedy and to my eye Marchant was quicker than McDavid.

Do you have any idea what Hall will do to McDavid if he ever catches him at the speeds the both play at?.......LMAO...Taylor is going to spud him because only a few NHLers like Hall have the PEDIGREE to hammer McDavid hard and not be held to task.

Nuge has run a top 5 NHL line....he is a Veteran and Conner is not getting it done on the scoreboard....no goals man no way is this enough and its a habit and focus and ability issue...Conner is a shrimp who has a weak skating style and he cannot FORCE ANYONE TO GIVE HIM ROOM....HE INTIMIDATES NO ONE....and likely never will....its who he is.

Anyone could pass the pucks to Maroon or Lucic and Kassian.....lol......McDavids skill level would have fit with Hall and Yakupov and a 4 line offensive juggernaught.....but if he is only feeding plugs and they cannot give him room of the kind he needs rinkwide to score more much more himself then he is being severely underutilised and mismanaged.....whic IMHO is happening now and has been since day #1.

Obviously Eberle[because of system constraints] is not able to give McDavid this room.....people in Edmonton have been SPOILED ROTTEN WITH SIC SKILL for so long they forgot what coke-machines look like when they hit their limited ceilings....if Maroon had not turned a career corner this season ....lol...nuff said on that.

When the next ten games are over and the Oilers are clinging to a playoff thread....maybe they will see the light....but it will be choke time and they will not be able to make the change.....lol.

Pouliot-Nugent/Hopkins-McDavid.......Pouliot plays a very aggressive forward focused game....IMHO his penalties were fair currency spent when he took them upice in the o-zone...what kind if idiots would think it mattered what zone one spends special teams currency in an NHL game....lol....morons.....McDavid is perfectly matched with Pouliot when he is his opposite wingman.....and Nuges defensive awareness positioning and offensive eye fit both of them well....this trio would push-back any NHL Top Line out of the gates with their up-ice forechecking pressure and ability to cash in when they take-away pucks.......and everyone has enough speed to backcheck and recover well.This line has 3 triggermen and lots and lots of speed and scoring ability.

Face it......no one with size can keep up with McDavid except Pouliot....and Eberle just isnt the right tool.....so you focus on an UBER-AGGRESSIVE PUCK PURSUIT FORECHECK/BACKCHECKING 1ST LINE .....Conner can keep up with Pouliots up-ice pressure and still get back in time to help out and Nuge is known as a deadly backchecker with elite takeway skills.Just make sure these guys are told to IMMEDIATLY GO FOR BLOOD AND NOT WAIT FOR STRUCTURE TO BUILD AND ANYONE TO CATCH UP TO THEM.....this is a Dagger-Line...straight to the heart with every take-away they execute.

Maroon/Lucic[tell Dolly Parton to practise short soft passes Leon can re-direct and to start watching tapes of leon over the last 4 years to learn where to go for him]-Draisaitl-Eberle[he better keep being a waterbug on the wall because Leon will be taking it there a lot and NO ONE IS GOING TO CHALLENGE LUCIC ON HIS SIDE....lol.so focus on busting it OFF THE WALL AND SHOOTING MORE using LOOCH as a screen]......Kassian needs some of this ice time as well from time to time.

Lucic/Maroon-Lander/Letestu-Kassian........sleeper line which will carry the Oiler to the Playoffs with consistant secondary scoring....lots of KISS players here....lots of size and grit....and lander wins faceoffs AND miffs off opponens very very easily...lol...actually this could be a real BeeSting line which is to big and edgy to bully and to skilled to ignore'

Hendricks-Lander/Letestu-Kharia......more offense here than one might think.....no grind line stuff anymore.....same focus as the other 3 lines...no mistakes and scoring goals .

Now how does that look?....lol.....methinks about right....this is as close to TMacs taste as i can get....FYI Nuge and the Big Joe with possesion tend to operate the same ways in the o-zone...so you can run these lines in the defunct screwball SanJose Model....lol...and none of them will let down the "collapse defense".

This has really gotten out of hand huh?....lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Lol....listen Jon.....they balked to give Talbot time to re-evaluate his game.....lol.....as expected.

With this green kid....simply sweep him wide...he is a standup post hugger...traditional as it gets.....just dump- in then wrap it and/or work those short kicks back out front.

Post..5-hole....post.....top right....top left.....elbow-bone.....bank one off the back of his legs on a REVERSED WRAPAROUND because he holds the post at an oblique angle.....flip em up over him he leaves the back-door wide open to hug those posts....and he is vulnerable to the Dubby killer shot from the middle 3-4 feet over the blueline headdown quickshot no-lookers bar-down because he transitions traditionlly..

Work him over he is a rookie.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The Officials are going to bag-lick the Oilers....they dont want the McDream to end....they dont only build false parity....they have been putting the fix in for Toronto all year long and now they are doing it for the Oilers.....just keep you sticks down legs driving and feet moving ALL GAME LONG and make the Reffs look as stupid as Bettman forces them to be..... just keep it clean and play NHL Playoff hockey....your guys know what that means.....the Oilers do not.....talk about this.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
When Drouin is pushing the river his hardest driving the RW with extended possesions where he hangs on and either makes a hard pllay on net or passes...I found this hard to deal with in the Playoffs Jon.....he is a real speedy guy and holds onto the pucks really well....he is also a score-first threat......so maybe jazz him up a bit....the Oilers are weak on RW.

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join