It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What is a leader????....what makes a great leader???.....how does it happen???....are men trained to become great leaders???...is there a course you can take???.....what does it feel like to be a leader???.....how do you stay the leader with so many others also wishing to be the leader...cause everybody wants their little Bobbys and Bettys to run the show when they grow up right ?....lol.....did you know when you tell you kids that winning isnt everything you are hamstringing their ability to build a freewill future for themselves.....you are removing them from optimally expressing leadership potentials by proxy.....

It only takes one small unseen stubborn survivor turd to make the entire room smell ungodly.....one individuals scent can easily defile an entire room.....soooooo....how do you know who the stinker is????....well... leader knows how to find the turd-carrying culprit.....it is a natural talent to know where to find weak links.....every sucessfull predator takes the ducks first....lol...every single one of them takes the path of least resistance ASAP....bar none.....and when someone screws up this process a leader can FEEL IT because HIS WORKLOAD INCREASES for no good reason.....lol....a leader is SENSITIVE...is a SURVIVOR over and above all else...because winning is all about SURVIVING......remember there is no such thing a a living legend or hero....which is why little wimps like Gretzky and Napoleon become such sound leaders....you have to be able to keep your own arse in one piece and alive to survive when you are constantly undersized in competition....you are SCULPTED in specific ways....when you are always physiclly inferior and not dominant.

A true leader does not self-immolate on the ice....does not self-sacrifice...EVER....after all someone has to drive the Bus right and to do this one must SURVIVE...right?A true born leader surrounds themselves with the raw materials needed for Group survival and then cocoons themself wihin a PROCESS OR A SYSTEM....designed to use every single player as a fire-wall against the opponent...as cannon fodder in layers built to protect the "brain"....SURVIVAL.A true leader treats EveryMan like a Gold Coin he does not wish to ever give up.....never ever surrendering anything without greater returns....men must willingly follow this leader into an unknown future.

Men willing to be lead....they all focus on sheilding their leader at all costs...allowing him to do anything he pleases and not allowing anyone to hinder or stop him from doing just that...whatever he wants.

The Oilers are led by paycheques....and money....and alliegence to the many minions working for the hand that writes the cheques...not pride and glory...not winning a Stanley Cup......money is what kept the NHS out of the Oilers hands and money is what is stopping the team from taking the step to becoming winners....and now ironiclly.....something which was free long ago is now worth a Kingdom....and its going to cost even more to put the NHS/OILERS train back on track than was been spent on long term consistant de-railments......now you see why the Oilers are out of the running ....they cannot fathon footing the bill for an NHS style Marshall Plan if they even know what that is.....lol...for fun ask them all when they are in the same room.......lol.....guaranteed none know what a Marshall Plan is.

It takes cojones to admit you made a mistake and even more to send good money after bad and remediate the damages you caused.....the issue is that it takes a specific type of mentality to put ones self directly behind the 8-ball...for a DECADE....only 3 years were tanks...7 were squirrel eggs.........so 70% of the Oilers underchieving has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TANKING WE ALL KNOW TOOK PLACE...and this my friends is a very very scary thought.

Leaders dont fear anything....people fear a leaders accurate consistant insights because leaders are bloodhounds when it comes to catching con-jobs who arent pulling their own weight or who are skimming from the till.

Just the simple fact that the Oilers Management have fought the NHS soooo hard for SOOOOO long evidences the curative threat the NHS presents....it strikes FEAR into their hearts....they cannot hide behind stats and numbers and excuses from a true leader...which is what Moma2 is was and always will be.

Conner...you are trying to be a leader....but you have no help from management....and the part-time cloud-watchers like Gretzky dont have anything to offer you which can help you because they all never learned to quantify and communicate their own sucesses beyond their times on the ice....tough titty said the Kitty when the milk went dry.....and this is not the 80s man.....this NHL is a totally NewAge animal......besides Wayne and the Dynasty Oilers see when teams like LA and Chicago and the Pens and Rangers and Blues and Blue-Jackets and others begin to execute processes and produce winning results they themselves are quite familiar with......they just have no clue how Moma2 has done what has been done.....they are as much in awe as everyone else is.

Conner a young leader must battle and defeat the old Lions who arent worth their salt any more and some of them must be terminated because they just dont know how to be #2....ever.....the Oilers stable is FULL OF OLD LIONS and K-Lowe and Wayne and Mark all represent the old lions....look at the damages the stubborn miserable old buggers have done to the Pride over the last decade....forcing their sour old genetics into the bloodline long after their expiry dates...this is simply because when Katz came in behind K-Lowes team saving efforts to support his perspectives it meant the old lions in Edmonton would become essentially IMMORTAL OLD LIONS NOT WORTH THEIR SALT.....they were UNNATURALLY preserved by Katzes influences but not in their prime conditions ....lol.

You think these smelly sour slow old Lions all lurking around you are your FRIENDS Conner....its Conner McDavid not Conner McDumb right kid??????....these old over the hill toothless dancers would martyer you in a 1/4 heartbeat if they could move faster than molasses in January which they can no longer do.....lol.....kid yourself not Conner the old buggers would feast on your sweet young meat and crunchy bones together in a big toothless gummy orgy if it suited their needs.

Wayne is worse than Gordie Howe was when it comes to giving up his legacy and records....so hes in no hurry to help Conner and Nuge and Leon BURY HIS DYNASTY RECORDS.....lol...Wayne really thinks many of his marks will not be beaten in his lifetime......the NHS and Sam Gagner Hemmer Hall and Nuge and Yakupov and Schultz and the Oilers were doing just that...as evidence shows these men were equalling and breaking DYNASTY RECORDS since 2009....not making the Playoffs unbelievably while they achieved such greatness is simply evidence of the 3 tank jobs.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Game on....Moma2 has been waiting for this game for a very very long time......this is the evidenciary game....this is where we see who is for real and who is a poser......this is the game where the team who over-engages and blows their adrenaline load first will surely lose.....this is going to be a 60 minute hockey game by the BlueJackets....the Oilers havent played many focused 60 minute games this year.....we arent even sure if they can.....this game is going to be epic....I feel it in me bones.....this is going to be the barometer for 2 teams going in opposite directions...the Columbus club is coming together on one single page and all arrows are pointing up......the Oilers club hasnt gelled yet and arrows are dipping and spiking constantly......IMHO this is going to be a game won on 5on5 merits...on game management.....this game will be one where the BlueJackets "team checking" defeats the Oilers "team defense" and where one can clearly see the contrast between those 2 things.

The Oilers will goon it up because they are afraid to run-and-gun with Columbus now....for good reason...soooooo....the 'San Jose Model"....will be neutralised and the Oilers will tighten up defensively and begin to Goon it up.....as soon as Silent Sam scores one or finds another way to spark his team the fun will begin.....

This game is going to be a Columbous team of EveryMan NHS focused players against a stacked "San Jose Model" team of defensively focused Oilers.

5-3 final BlueJackets in a penalty filled affair ...IMHO.....the Columbous team marches on ..... the Oilers big-man inspired lack of team speed and agility at forward will be exposed and their floppy Goaltending will also be exposed.The Band marches on.

Moma2 will be in the house and both Coaches analytics Crews will be sucking up the NHS data.

Torts...I will be short and sweet...either you are in or out....dont dilly-dally deciding on data-values....follow your
instincts on-the-fly as usual....Moma2 will be giving you SURGICAL tactics....which MUST BE IMPLEMENTED ASAP especially seeing as there are now A LOT of ears in the cornfield....lol....just remember TMacs minions are online tuned in as well and will be right here with us......so simply do as I say immediatly.....I am going to pick on individuals within TMacs System at his processes weakest points....soooo...a lot of my basis or rationale will be evidenciary and catalysed by my familiarity with his System and thinking so my tactics might not make sense to you off the bat....just trust me....I know who struggles to remain focused on TMacs System Template and I know who sticks to it and compensates for the weak links consistantly....I know the reactionary dynamic patterning......because TMac and JW are 100% dialed in to the NHS and just bootlicking and bootlegging it they are vulnerable to traditional NHS dissection...however because I refuse to provide them with ANYTHING AT ALL which is analytics based and proprietary I will not break down their system for you....I will instead surgiclly hamstring them over and over and over...I will carve them up.But Torts you just do your thing as you are....you are on the money and do not need to make any changes to your processes IMHO just stay the course and play clean focused professional NHL hockey and let the chips fall where they may.

I will not be dropping much NHS data for you Torts,only deep terminal cuts,you wont need much,just react quickly to what is there.Anything the NHS does it does for Sammy.....this has nothing to do with the Oilers....they are collateral damage.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
TMac......these arent nails in your coffin ok.....I am focusing on individuals and on positive progressive changes I wish you to make with these men....I always have a long laundry list of things you and your crew choose to not do on or in time.....you have a lot of trouble keeping players strengths at the forefront of your planning when you make adjusments to your processes....from game to game things are usually a wet hot mess to be frank.

This is the least effective most labor intensive method of teaching and you have forced this dynamic for a decade because you traditionlly have had slow learners driving your bus........and have intentionally slowed down everything around you to accomodate,including the learning curve.

My cat sits for his dinner TWICE with 2 patience tests.....when I give him his addictive feline treats ...he turns and faces AWAY from me and his treats then SITS DOWN POLITELY ...LOOKING THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF WHERE HIS WANTS ARE LOCATED...he shows STRENGTH OF SPIRIT AND SELF-CONTROL....and then he waits while I deposit his treats BEHIND HIM SOMEWHERE 5-6 FEET AWAY......and he WAITS for me WITH HIS BACK TURNED AWAY FROM THE GOODIES while i give him a patience test then permission to go to get his treats....and even this command or "release"[big difference but the NHS analysis is proprietary] is managed because when he is given the greenlight to break his pose he LOOKS TO ME FOR HAND-POINTING DIRECTIONS TO THE TREATS HE HAS PRE-LOCATED BY ALWAYS PEEKING ONCE QUICKLY OVER HIS SHOULDER AND WHICH HE ALREADY HAS A VISUAL LOCATION ON.....he "pretends he needs my directions to find them and that he is following me".....lol.....in his cat head he is being patient and likely believes I am a "gifted but slower" human being.......lol....

So if my cat does this...and also plays fetch better than a dog...AND...guards the homestead WITH ABSOLUTE STEALTH by silently getting me and bringing me to the door long before company hits the front step....AND....he attacks on COMMAND......AND....he eats corn-on-the-cob row by row OFF OF A SMALL PLATE WITHOUT SPILLING.My cat does SENTRY DUTY LOOKING TO MY COMMAND with anyone new to the digs.....he SITS AT THEIR FEET AT FULL ATTENTION MAKING EYE-CONTACT WITH COMPANY AND THEN LOOKING TO ME until I give him a body language than a verbal command to stand down[I taught my Himilayan Dwarf rabbit to do this as well but his temperment was snappy and he was all pepper thumping his feet when I orderded him around....lol ] ...freaks people the heck out when a 16lb Tabby cat sits at attention by their feet looking like a prison guard until his ownr clearly calls him off......LMAO....

You should have seen one of my Nephews when I gave him sample of what my cat has cooking.....he didnt believe any cat could ever be an attack-cat....because he had only seen abused afraid or over-coddled suppressed cats.....he had never seen a fearless confident EMPOWERED CAT.....lol....I let my Nephew cover himself up with my winter parka and set my beast upon him for 5-10 seconds....my Nephew ended up looking like a 6'2 jumping bean as he tried to crawl up the back of the lazy-boy......lol.....the look on his face was and will forever be PRICELESS......lol.....priceless man.

This is a cat which was the last of his litter and had recieved a 48 hour death sentence because the Vet who had his family turned in deemed his mother and himself to be "biters".....the mom was going to be put down and so was her last kitten who was constantly biting people and who no one would take home......when I caught wind of the situation....I balked for 24 hours.....I had many pets and grew up on a farm where cats were an after thought and we didnt ever even consider bringing them in our house.....I used to do pest control with my .22 when we had to many litters....nonetheless......I drove down to the vets to check it out.......I didnt like the poor little beestards chances....and it didnt seem fair...sooooo.....lol.....it took me approximately 10 seconds to decide to take him home...........the dum-dum idiots at the Vets office LOVED HIM and were soooooo HAPPY I WAS SAVING HIM they even game me his favorite toy[which history taught us almost got him executed]..A RED SHOELACE HE LIKED WHICH THEY USED TO PLAY WITH HIM.....and the bleedin morons had the nerve to CALL HIM A BITER ????....jeepers he was a kitten with pepper in his blood who was GIVEN A RED COLORED SHOELACE TO BITE WHICH BROUGHT OUT HIS PURE UNADULTERED KILLER INSTINCT MAKING HIM APPEAR TO BE A BITER.......flipping idiots.......they were LOVING HIM TO DEATH.......so we made our escape....I tried to go back for his mom 24 hours later but the Vet would not give her to me claiming rightfully that she would eventually keep trying to drive her kitten away by instinct so they could not live together in close quarters.

So he turned into a BEAST who I have to keep trimmed down to 16 lbs or he jumps up to 18-19lbs.....and he is not biter.....he CAN BE but so can I....lol........but he never was a willfull biter....he was always a pure Tabby-Cat......and someone dialed him in with a BLOOD COLORED SHOELACE...they DIALED AN ENTIRE LITTER OF KITTENS IN WITH RED SHOELACE......and LMAO....none of the others had blood and instincts as pure as this ones is.....he COULDNT HELP BITING THE BLOOD COLORED SHOELACE....precisely because he was the best in his class....best in his liter.....I FLEECED THEM BABY.....lol....i was given the privilage of tending to the King....lol.

I did work at the City Zoo as a younger person during my adventures.....sooooo.....combined with my rural background...well maybe I was made to find the little bugger who is now an old man....lol....its the karmatic full circle thing..if you become honest with yourself...and respect your past experiences enough to try to learn more than usual from them....if you PUSH YOUR OWN ENVELOPE.....anything can happen.

Before I forget....my cat also verblises the word no in proper situational dynamics only.....in other words he KNOWS THE WORD AND USES IT APPROPRIATELY AND IN A TIMELY MANNER.

So if you have a cat at home and it doesnt do some of these things...wow...are you ever missing out on the best things in life.....teamwork and constant learning.

Maybe this is an unfair example because as a kid I was kidnapping Crows and Magpies then teaching them to talk.....lol.

So you see....lol....coaching is secondary to teambuilding......and you must find ways to build up EXPERIENCE which leads by proxy to ACUMEN.

My cat and I are a TEAM or he would tell me to bite myself and do as he pleased like all cats do.....he CHOOSES TO BE A PART OF A TEAM BECAUSE HE BENEFITS GREATER THAN HE INPUTS......figure it out dum-dums......he is given an OUTLET TO EXPRESS HIMSELF.....the TEAM is HIS CONDUIT to his identity....his GREATER IDENTITY....the team makes him be MORE THAN HE COULD BE ON HIS OWN.......I think therefore I am.....but if I cannot share the thought what am I?.....he needs the team dynamic to self-validate.....and meet me in the middle on the same e page....I also need the team dynamic to self-validate and to meet him on the same page.......so if my cat and I can meet in the middle....why cant a hockey team do it?Maybe they arent willing because they do not believe in the processes enough to buy in willingly......maybe there is seemingly no upside to them.

An NHL hockey player and an NHL Teammate both earn the same pay cheque......but they are different animals.....there are many many more NHL hockey players out there than there are NHL Teammates.....there are a lot of Cats out there to but very few Teammates like mine is.

If you cant even make a cat believe in you.....how the heck can you get 23 men to believe in you???

If you CAN make a cat believe in you then....just maybe....you can get 23 men to listen to you.

It cant possibly be this simple right???.........lol......right?

edit on 13-12-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Torts....let the miscall go right now ok...they know they blew it...the men are watching you....serioiusly let it go Karma will bring it back if you let it go now.

Torts your System approach is killing them....you have them dialed in....the game is a saw-off.....dont change a thing....be patient....stick to your gameplan as group.

Two things Torts...take this seriously....sticks DOWN and legs driving....as soon as the sticks come up the feet stop moving and then things get tough....so just pass the word ASAP...across the board......and #2 Torts....on your forecheck which is PERFECT by the way.....extend your puck pursuits LONGER....because your guys are chasing from behind 1/2 heartedly a bit ...not like they need to race....and giving up a bit after minor stick hrrsment ....the ONLY OFFENSE they have generated on you Torts has come from extended bootlegs they turn into N/S rushes ...these have ONLY happened when they have bootleged away from your PERFECT FORECHECK PRESSURE.....just chase harder nd faster for TWO MORE MISSISIPPIS.....this is ALL YOU NEED TO CHANGE...a small "enhancement"... no adjustments to your processes.....you are bang on the money tacticlly.

I might add a net rush with a deke 5-hole every 5th o-zone possesion....just because Talbot is weak laterally 5-hole as soon as you get him moving he opens up like Operas waistline at the Buffet table.

Remember to keep the sticks down and feet moving...stay low nd cut hard on your turns....if they use their sticks they will take penalties....IF YOU KEEP MOVING AND WORKING HARD.

Tell Sammy Talbot is weak on the wraparound/stuff as well not just the fly-by high speed wraparound....he strays from his posts a lot. .....sorry Cam....lol.

The Oilers d-men are trying to pin you behind thei net and in the corners.....they are playing you like you are BIG TEAM....sooooooo....spin off them more....explode into your turns and buzzsaw them along the walls....BREAK OFF THE WALL INTO A DIMESTORE TURN ...BACK ONTO THE WALL....just spin off of them explosively and then keep the tight turns going right back into the boards.Do NOT SHUFFLE ALONG THE BOARDS AND LET THEIR D-MEN PIN YOU...spin-off them explosively and then take it back to the wall on them.....making them re-engage and disengage until they take holding calls.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well done Sammy...well done Torts....we did say 5-hole right?....lol.... now KISS and rinse and repeat.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Sticks are not down Torts......keep gently reminding them.

Lets see more tight spin-offs with possesion....the bigger men have trouble with this right...normally when you explode out of coverage and spin-off explosively you follow up with 2 more power strides to THE NET and you deke him and lift it up under his arms.

KISS.

BTW Torts they like to sneak numbers up into your zone early......they come in pretty deep pretty early on both sides of the ice.....mayyyybe you could stretch them out once in a while looking to break guy in behind them...Sekera uses his stick a lot like a lot of Vets his size with his speed do...soooo...pressure him hard because if you do get 1/2 step behind him and draw him into a footrace on his side.....he will likely take a penalty trying to correct.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Torts...now toss 50% of your shots UPSTAIRS ON HIM...he is dialed in to his 5-hole so MIX IT UP A BIT MORE NOW....maybe a 1/2 slapper from the 1/2 wall top corner every once in a while.Talbot is flopping down early now...so its time to capitolise by going up top 50% of the time shotwise.....but some of these shots have to come out of dekes as well....we need to see some dirty work inside every night right?...just lift it up in close now 1/2 the time instead of focusing so much 5-hole....spread out the love.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The wraparound is paying off well done....now cash in on the PP...be urgent .

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well done...nice finish on the PP.....see now we credit that goal to the wraparound attempt which pulled the Oilers d-men off the wall or out of their comfort zone....and led to a penalty call...well played fells...well played indeed.

Now rinse and repeat...hold possesion now...looooong extended posseson with lots of hard skting to open ice killing seconds every shift.......open ice is now your friend when you have possesion take it hard to ANY OPEN ICE THAT EATS UP A FEW MORE MISSISSSIPPIs....and make em chase you down to get those pucks.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Sticks are up again Torts....come on man....this is no time to flag.....pick it up buddy....you will have to skate your way out of this gme one way or another...so do as I say....hold possesions nd burn up clock....mke everything a 200 foot give and go with only very few 10-15 foot passes...focus on holding pucks and working E/W burning up seconds patiently......continue to convert possesions into shots on or in net in the o-zone like you are doing so well......just use more of the rink now.....make every possesion you have a LONG ONE.......take the game one second at a time and properly valuate those seconds according to this time and place...this game right now and the 2 points and the win....soooo....continue playing hard and fast and urgent.....but hold onto pucks and work together tightly....low risk passes and hard work closing to the net.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Seven minutes to go with a 2 goal lead against a team with the fastest skater in the NHL and you continue to dump pucks in and surrender possesion voluntarily.....lol...good luck with that Torts.......I would hold on to those pucks if I were you and begin skating more with them and chipping away at the clock right now.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Dont panic Torts you will pull this one out even if they cash on the PP......just get those sticks down and keep those feet moving....SKATE YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS GAME....hold possesion......run to open ice making them chase you......keep urgently trying to score....just work it E/W with the give and goes patiently closing on their net.

Well that was easy...wasnt it....the evidence is in.....one of these 2 teams should seriously log on here and PM Moma2...its not that complicated.

Well done Sammy.Well done indeed....nice job of keeping things calmed down by Bobo...really patient mature game by Torts....well done.

TMac....it is what it is....you are lucky Moma2 has NEVER TARGETED YOU SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN IN EDMONTON.......remember that TMac...never.If Moma2 ever did you would know it by the 10 game extended losing streaks you would be in.

Torts we work well together....you should have stopped dumping the puck a few blonde ones sooner but it is what it is I am an anticipatory perfectionist .....small timing issue at the end of the game.....but overall really well done.I feel trust.That is all it takes.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Its the morning after....and I am getting nothing man....nada-zip-zero-bupkiss.......no emotion.

I feel sorry for Nuge and Ebbs now.....thats all I get.....Conner will be remembered in Edmonton as a comet they couldnt hold on to if something isnt done ASAP to show he is worth eating humble pie and changing organisational attitudes for .....Dre doesnt need pity ,he will be in every single trade discussion for the next 6 years as more and more opposition GMs realise his ceiling is elite....we will end up being the backbone of this club IMHO.

Food for thought........is Conner Mac-Ts hidden LoveChild....because OMG would Craig have ever been seamless fit with Conners midset and personlity and drive....almost carbon copies...even in how they attack the oppositon in the n-zone and o-zone.

Is it me or does Pitlicks N/S skateing look outstanding and dominating....a big mans style a lot like Pouliots maybe?....Pouliot clone with an edge?Maybe and this would be a very good thing.....but Pitlick seems to be cashing in and scoring goals at an acceptable level.....right now it is difficult to explain why his goal scoring hasnt elevated him up to Conners wing sooner.

Nuge needs an impact player to produce offensively himself optimally....if you give him big man role player and a complimentry winger like Ebbs he will not be able to produce....one of his linemates has to be an impact player capable of reproducing consistant on-ice dynamics shift to shift.....Nugey is so good ANY impact player will do...IMHO Conner would produce more as Nugeys winger.....simply take Halls role and give it to Conner and put Ebbs back with Nugey.Give Dre the 2nd line and build around him...and run with it[give Dre Pitlick they will click if Leon is mnaging himself to his strengths with coaches process supports].

Nuge is a CATALYST not a DRIVER....Conner is a DRIVER not a CATALYST.

A DRIVER is an IMPACT player who can consistantly force the opponent into specific dynamic situations......a CATALYST is a player who is the glue holding together and managing those dynamics by using his positioning away from the puck to run the show being a constant and consistant dual passing/scoring/directing threat .Anyone can be a catalyst or a driver....but every playaction needs both to be defined for it to mature and evolve properly......every player has natural strengths which when combined with specific other players and their specific strengths AS DEFINED BY EVERYONES EXECUTION AND PRODUCTION AND HABITS WITHIN THE COACHES SPECIFIC SYSTEM to define them optimally as either a catalyst or a driver....nowithstanding that situationally anyone CAN play either role.Catalyst-Driver-"Slave[complimentary player]"...I know we havent talked about anything beyond the catalysts and the drivers of the playaction...this is because within the NHS Modified Adjusted-Hybrid System the NHS has taught the winningist NHL clubs since 2009 you DONT NEED ANYTHING MORE COMPLICATED...it would be useless overkill within that System projection....but the full and complete NHS which no one has ever had acess to online or otherwise in DECADE because I kept it buried in stasis ,ABSOLUTELY NEEDS additional management processes and perspectives above and beyond simple "catalyst and driver" recognition definition and application.However this additional data is proprietary so full stop.

Well a repeat of the first 13 games might be in order....lol....remember Moma2 cut out after game 13 and stopped fanposting....as soon as the winning began catalysed by overwhelming offense and the "defense crap" began floating all around the team simply because no one had anything complimentary to say about offensively focused hockey which is SPECIFICLLY what was producing wins ... Moma2 cut out of the mess....its to painfull to endure.

Doesnt anyone find it ironic that the Oilers came flying out of the gate playing dominating offensively focused hockey and producing league leading results....and as soon as they added the defensive crap to their storyline and drove Moma2 away their season spiralled into oblivion ....WHILE AT THE SAME TIME...the NHL Teams who came into the season playing DEFENSE FIST HOCKEY have almost ALL SMELLED THE COFFEE AND DIALED IN TO THE NHLS EVOLUTIONRY DIRECTION AND GONE ALL-INN WITH BIG BOOM OFFENSE?????????????????????????????????????????.....for goodness sakes the OILERS STARTED THE RIGHT WAY AND THEN FLUSHED THEIR SUCESS FOR DEFENSIVE BS??????.....and we have been forced to watch everyone in the NHL now playing how we did coming out of the gate???This isnt fair.....lol.

Defense has NEVER WON A SINGLE HOCKEY GAME .....EVER....it is not possible...so anyone telling you defense wins NHL hockey games is flat out lieing to you lobsang....and the harder they try to beat it into your perspective the further from NHL evolution they push you.......you will be REGRESSED by anyone who every tries to force you to view the game in defense first manner.Slapping the offense out of you and then kissing you for playing regressively and not simply walking or running away is abusive....Eakins and the Oilers showed us how to do this to an entire professional sports roster and almost to a man everyone who has left has grown and flourished and everyone who has remained has been stunted and regressed .

TMac....go back and valuate how you found early season sucess....the answer is there of course......because only one thing was removed from your equation preceding the downward spiral...Moma2s support...you havent even been engaged or tripped up...you have simply been abandoned and your so called "analysts" have had no NHS data to rip off and use to fuel their processes.....ROFLMAO....they have lapped up every scrap Moma2 has thrown them though and every time they get a short burst of focused NHS data they show bumps of immediate improvement....they just cannot carry it from game to game...the IDA and IDM programs are not being used properly.

TMac......Moma2 already outlined how while in San Jose you and JW were shang-hied into using specific system since 2012...what is called the San Jose Model...is simply and NHS Modified Adjusted Hybrid system....... lots of Teams use the same NHS mangement processes and programs now as much as they can glean from existing available data ......its called league evolution.TMac.....you and JW have been using my stuff long before you ever got to Edmonton....wether you knew it or not.....you know it now....lol...so solly man....such a wicked twist to the story huh?....to some of us you are simply Eakins redux...Eakins2.0......because the Mother-Club Oilers simply used you and JW to try to copy-cat the NHS like others were UNKNOWINGLY DOING...the OILERS WERE KNOWINGLY PLAYING DIRTY PAL.....they sell it like they are clean and smell like roses but they are full of BS.....they knew about their website "mole"[used him to benefit the club and allowed him to screw Moma2 as he pleased protecting him along the way even today] who was siphoning off NHS proprietary data and using it for personal and organisational gains...on both levels.....Moma2 gave you opportunity to build your own relationship....seperate from the Oilers sordid past.....but you did not follow up TMac....you did not.

Bottom line is this....it was more fun cheering for the BlueJackets....just because they arent run by the current rendition of the Katz/ K-lowe dictatorship whose existance is evidenced by the long standing and never ending support for their website "mole" and relationship with Darkhorse......after so much drama...long running drama.....it is hard to put yourself behind the Oilers because you are forced to put yourself behind the people running the show....these are shady dudes man....they are still blackballing the NHS....lol....didnt work on the rosters they 86ed....and it didnt work with Moma2.....it just burned up franchise years and tainted entire NHL Dynasty legacies.

When you cannot beat someone your existance becomes one huge long GROUND-HOG DAY.....and this is what has become of the Oilers organisation....they are living an ETERNAL GROUND-HOG DAY....they are still fighting a battle they will NEVER WIN.
edit on 14-12-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Every 1/2 decade or so I like to look to the past so I may take an accurate compass bearing on the future.

This was in 2012 AFTER the Oilers and Darkhorse et al and the online pirates operating paralell to them on their home-sie and on a few Oilers hockey sites and in Edmonton Sports MSM....HAD IN AN ORGANISED MANNER BEGUN TO TRY TO STERILISE THE INTERNET of anything to do with "Moma2" which is how the NHS posted early on...then NewAgeSys...then BadMedicine and then JAFO....soooo....I seem to find stuff from 2012 but little to nothing I havent saved myself from the 2007-2011 "Moma2"period....everything pre-2012 has been wiped intentionally on several different fronts in an organised tactical manner. The "mole"...the fiscally driven Online/MSM driven cabal....any of several groups of Oilers Management/Coaching crews...Darkhorse...Dubas and Dellow et al....or a COMBONATION OF ALL OF THESE INFLUENCES spent a lot of time hence money on the suppression.

Anyways this is some olde NHS stuff...just one very small item out of thousands of posts and millions of words written....but indicitive of the massive coverup and of how long this has been going on for.Pointless really as I was Guerrilla Archiving prior to 2012....lol.

nhlnumbers.com...

edit on 15-12-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hey...TMac....time for another bone.....follow this link....go to pg2 comment by AdamAntium44 which references an earlier thread post by Moma2.......now ask yourself exactly where the post which is refernced which WAS on the thread ...went to???......now consider that since pre-2008 Moma2s posts were in an organised manner ripped off then suppressed and erased by the "mole" who is still working for the Oilers website....and not only the "mole" tried to sanitise the net of all Moma2 data...the Online/MSM/NHL Cabal worked together on multiple fronts to achieve the same group goal of Moma2/NewAgeSys/BadMedicine/JAFO .. NHS suppression.

Point is TMac.....why was the Oilers site SANITISED of hundreds and hundreds of lengthy in-depth Moma2/NHS posts beginning pre-2008????

Todd there are HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of examples like this.......

I caught a sweet Pike @16lbs on Wizard Lake on the smallest 5ofDiamonds spoon I had ever tried......sometimes its the really small snags which catch the VERY BIGGEST FISH huh BigDog.

fans.oilers.nhl.com...#?page=2&_suid=1481871657622048337269323567555

How about that Justin Schultz......looks like he is creeping into the legitimate Norris conversations now huh BigDog......LMAO....Sammy is ripping it up....ROFLMAO........Sammy or Nail will get their Cup this year.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
TMac....another bone for my friend.....oilersnation.com...

As I said...everything before 2012 seems to be wiped from the Oilers site.This should be keeping you up at night TMac.

As you can see the NewAgeSys posts were long and signature in style and prose....or lack thereof....lol.....these ones are not technical in detail as many many others were,posts which have been "ghosted"...suppressed.

An industry standard forensic cyber-investigation would show hundreds of instances of overt organised fiscally driven group catalysed pirating and suppression of NHS data running from 2007 till today....and it would with ABSOLUTION illuminate the members of this stakeholders cabal.

But Bobby Nicholson was supposed to provide this level of inquisition with his organisational audit...long ago....TMac???...why didnt he discover this storyline before you arrived??....or did he???...you see TMac....its a tough spot you are in hombre.

TMac....you and JW did not bolt from San Jose with empty hands.....but did you have ANY IDEA whatsoever that the Holy Grail you brought with you.....was forged right in Edmonton long before your San Jose team found it????......TMac I know you and JW were implementing the NHS in San Jose and that to you there IT REALLY WAS CUTTING EDGE SEEMINGLY PROPRIETARY DATA....but you see lobsang....you didnt know the full and complete history behind the DRIVER[Moma2 repeatedly using the Sharks as a chess piece in the playoffs] which led you and JW to begin implementing these NHS philosophies concepts and tactics.

TMac the Mother System from which your seemingly cutting edge San Jose Model tactics originate BEGAN IN EDMONTON ON 2006-70 and has been running concurrently......lol...so sooooo solly.

TMac I helped you evolve you San Jose processes and you know it....why would you have any doubts that Moma2 would do the same thing for your Oilers club????....well clearly you would not.....if you KNEW THE SOURCE OF YOUR SAN JOSE EVOLUTION.....because if you had NHS foreknowledge coming in like Eakins did and simply looked the other way,that would be derelict and borderline devious.......and it would miff Moma2 off....now you coming to Edmonton with the codicile Moma2 is onbord and you refused to screw the NHS.... I would roll with it.....but you pulling an Eakins 2.0 and coming in thinking you could rip off the NHS as good as everyone else has...right in Moma2s sandbox....lol....would be an epic error in judgement IMHO and it might not go over so well in the long run.

I could fix your system in one day TMac and I could help you enhance and adjust it in a proactive progressive positive sucessfull way game in and game out and you could seamlessly earn a Playoff spot this year ....which is what you cannot do on your own....you cannot MANAGE THE NHS PROCESSES WELL ENOUGH TO ADJUST FROM OPPONENT TO OPPONENT....you dont have the SYSTEM ACUMEN......and I do.

TMac....I suggest you drop a big chunk of your paycheque on the Blues or BlueJackets doing a victory lap with the Cup.....because unless Moma2 is otherwise engaged ...Sammy or Nail will get their Cup[they make the POs and Moma2 walks them home like the Pens were walked home]...JSchultz has his already....the other fellas wont have to wait long....well maybe Hallsy will unless the Devils get bold and PM Moma2...lol....or Sidney suddenly decides to become an honest Canadian boy again and mans up to his NHS awareness....anything can happen.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Fatigue??....are we talking about Fatigue??.....I am in world class physical condition like every player working in the NHL and you want me to sit here after a game and talk to you all about FATIGUE?....Fatigue....are you serious..... FATIGUE....???Do you see me wheezing over here with an oxygen mask on my face???.....fatigue.....fatigue??....I execute for 60 minutes in the fastest game on the planet ....and you want to talk about ....F-A-T-I-G-U-E??????????????

I am outta here,I got a post-game Aerobics class to get to....I need to keep the heart rate going uptempo for another few hours .....little trade secret there.

Hey Conner me boyo.....why dont you tell everyone what it feels like to lose your legs.....tell them everything buddy....tell them what it feels like when they go to rubber when they go numb......lol.....you see lobsang....Moma2 used to run track with a member of the Canadian Olympic Team who ran the 4x100 relay.....no one else was in my league speed-wise in school or in the city...only some pro athletes and some Olympians...no joe schmoes....it doesnt work that way in real life.........soooooooooooooo......I KNOW exactly what it feels like to give absolutely everything and I know how to hotwire internal checks and balances to macro-manage this auto-bypass switch we all have which shuts us down........AND...I know how to dramaticlly INCREASE this capacity to produce optimally for longer before auto-shutdown initiates......I also know Conner that you havent evolved enough and matured enough yet with your understanding of your body and your skillset.....you simply havent been tested enough yet you havent ever failed anything at the NHL level yet.....but my point here is to show that the fatigue excuse does not work.....not on any level.......it is just not a keystone part of the professional hockey players equation....they simply do not do enough to be fatigued to the levels it impacts their abilities negatively.

Look at Marty St.Louis thighs....or Todd Marchands body.....then smarten up.....they had to increase their endurance FIRST to optimise their physical ceilings....to max out their genetics....to go Superman....anyone can do it....if they know how...Moma2 was built like these guys.... 5'7.... 200lbs LB/speed[like Draisaitl]/@185lbs WR/speed[like Nugent-Hopkins]@175lbs Elite Sprint speed[like McDavid] personally I preferred 185lb/WR speed with DB hitting mentality .There is proprietary NHS data available to accomodate optimising ones genetics,which eclipses the so called"professionals" hockey players hire to guide them.....lol....if you havent achieved greatness you cannot possibly teach it.....lol...so IMHO its buyer beware....just like with advanced stats conjobs and ex-NHLer salesmen trying to earn some retirement loot cause the pension sucks.....lol.....cashing in on their cachet so to speak[Oates] .

You have to have an emotional catalyst managing your evolution to rip yourself up through the cloudcover ceiling holding everyone else down if you wish to fly with the Eagles boyos.

Fatigue....lol...pussy willows....you make me want to vomit...sad sack pity cases.....if you dimwits stopped listening to the gurus and idiots you worship and asked someone with EXPERIENCE to help you grow yourself...you might evolve a bit.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Do the Oilers ruin Players?

I read an article like this a few minutes ago.

Their lack of organisational cohesion certainly has ruined many more than average....in fact IMHO more than any other NHL club....ever.

There was no ORGANISATIONAL TRANSITION PLAN for post-Dynasty Oilers hockey......and this oversight ruined 15 years worth of Oilers players.

Every time a Coaching change happened the OPTIML 10 YEAR DEVELOPMENT PROCESS FOR HOMEGROWN PLAYERS IS UNDERMINED TERMINALLY.......the oilers have changed coaches more than Cher changes plastic surgeons.

Yes,it takes a decade from start to finish to scout watch draft develop play and retain a career NHLer.

We find you at 17 and observe you ...we draft you..we develop you....we play you....we resign you.....you hit 27 and are free to go as an NHLer in your prime.

Every time you change a Coach you change interpretations....you change everything....you ADD 1.5 years to the development organisational template of every player .....do it twice you add 3 years and everyone is late-blooming ....do it 3 times and everyone is 4.5 years behind the curve and you lose many quality guys....do it 4+ times and you destroy a Franchises lifeline.

This is how the Oilers destroyed players.....they kept the same "message" but tried to run it through 6 different men....six different times.....they scrambled their team identity and their organisational evolution and their players and coaches beanbags....the players and coaches and philosophy or message were not "wrong".....what was lacking was a System which could project the "message" the Oilers Management wished to send.....they couldnt find a way to express what they wanted to see via a System of play.......and I created the NHS to do just that....and they rejected paying for my services and continued self-destructing.

The Oilers couldnt accept the NHS because even men on the team like K-Lowe had no clue how Wayne and Mark ran the club from the ice......and when those two masterminds left....no one could put humpty back together again....everything since then has been a duct tape and bubblegum repair job on our friend Humpty.

Alas the NHS arrived for the Oil in 2007 and Pat Quinn was smart and savvy enough to see where the NHLs future was coming from when he endorsed and utilised the NHS ON THE ICE WITH THE OILERS IN 2009......and no maybe all the players were not in his loop knowing where his data was coming from because he was so new to them ,so they are and were not aware it was the NHS Mr.Quinn was using.....lol.... point being the Oilers have already looked a gift horse in the mouth once and it resulted in the release to the entire NHL of the NHS Modified Adjusted Hybrid System and the IDA and IDM system management programs which have evolved the entire game and directly positively influenced the last 5 consecutive Stanley Cup winning systems.......they have one more chance....because the full and complete NHS or EXCALIBER has remained embedded in stone for a decade waiting.....but the hand which pulls the sword free doesnt HAVE to be an Oilers hand....just the right one.

I have a game to watch now...Jon is under big pressure now as a Coach....his boys are underachieving and he is whipping them hard now....the Oilers are not ready for this type of intensity.....not in any ways when they are in the middle of another seasonal mega-descent....but even a blind squirrel finds 2 nuts every morning.....so who knows maybe they cn steal one tonight......lol.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
On the next PP it might be nice to see some very quick shots from the points.....and the good olde 2 layers of deflections without me having to completely describe the entire freaking on ice dynmic in detail for you now.....you know what I mean.

I might give you more...I like Louie....so for now just line up those PP ducks so I dont have to see this crap again.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
TMac....on behalf of Louie ....when the lightening transition out of their own zone they like to let d-man keep possesion and run with it and when they do this they have forward transition back to defense from the n-zone seamlessly....they are showing a consistant patterning with 2 glaring bad habits they keep repeating...do I need to outline everything for you or can you run with that??

Can you dial in some proactive offense out of this simple observation STAT...like NOW......because Jon reads this to....and by the 2nd he will be ready for you.....lol.

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join