It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sonic weapons to be deployed in London during Olympics.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You heard it! The British MoD is gonna deploy the US made sonic weapon LRAD during the London Olympics. You see, they are settling ground-air missiles, they are deploying warships in the Thames, they are deploying 13,000 troops in London, they have Apache choppers in the air and they are deploying sonic devices.
What the TPTB are up to during the London Olympics??

The Ministry of Defence has confirmed a sonic device will be deployed in London during the Olympics.
The American-made Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) can be used to send verbal warnings over a long distance or emit a beam of pain-inducing tones.
The equipment was spotted fixed to a landing craft on the Thames at Westminster this week. The manufacturer denies it is a weapon and the MoD said it would be used "primarily in the loud hailer mode".
A spokesman for the San Diego-based LRAD Corporation said the 1000Xi was "an effective long range communications system that broadcasts focused, highly intelligible, multi-language messages, instructions and warnings over distances up to 3,000 metres to peacefully resolve uncertain situations".

www.bbc.co.uk...

Every day is becoming more and more obvious that the shadow government of the global dark Kabbalah is going to pull out a wild card during the Olympics. You surely may have noticed the whole Illuminati symbolism permeating these games, the "all-seeing-eye" alien-esque mascot, the stadium that looks like an occultist ritual arena with the lighting structure assembled in the shape of several "all-seeing-eye" pyramids and particularly I have no doubts in my mind that the flawless timing between the crash of the Russian Superjet in Indonesia, the bomb attack in Damascus and the Olympic Torch ritual in Greece, was NO coincidence. If these events were actually human sacrifices ONLY for the Torch ritual on Hera's Temple, what they are gonna do during the Olympics per se?

Despite what naysayers and shills will claim, when you take a good look at the whole picture, you gotta see that something big is coming up in London. Perhaps a built-in terrorist attack, perhaps a blue-beam fake alien invasion... something that explains the huge war apparatus being deployed in London, never seen before in any Olympic games.

edit on 5/12/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
really.... what do the uk goverment thinks going happene. i cant remeber them putting out this in other olympics. missiles on houses ect....

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Maybe they're just being extra cautious - remember it's the capital and people will be flooding here to enjoy the olympics and let's not forget - Britain has a lot of old enemies....

Would you rather we have no defence?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
really.... what do the uk goverment thinks going happene. i cant remeber them putting out this in other olympics. missiles on houses ect....

I don't think they "think" something is gonna happen. They are staging something big. It could be a blue beam fake alien apparition, it could be a inside job terrorist attack... Both scenarios could be the ultimate trigger for a one-world dictatorship.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Double post.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Maybe they're just being extra cautious - remember it's the capital and people will be flooding here to enjoy the olympics and let's not forget - Britain has a lot of old enemies....

Would you rather we have no defence?

Their "extra-cautious" agenda, does include the flawless timing of a plane crash in Indonesia, the bomb attack in Damascus and the Olympic Torch ritual in Greece??

What makes me think WHY there was a guy dressed as Poseidon, inside the Sukhoi Superjet 100, before it took off...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Double post.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Their "extra-cautious" agenda, does include the flawless timing of a plane crash in Indonesia, the bomb attack in Damascus and the Olympic Torch ritual in Greece??

I'm not sure I follow? They are different incidents... I mean, even if they were related - what does it achieve? I mean there are probably hundreds of violent assaults going on right now, are they related?

Have I missed something? What does the plane crash have to do with the olympics or the Damascus incident???

What makes me think WHY there was a guy dressed as Poseidon, inside the Sukhoi Superjet 100, before it took off...

Maybe they're having a joke?

--

I mean seriously, even if you do believe in this 'human sacrifice' stuff, who are they sacrificing to? I don't believe any of this stuff - if anything it's just a good excuse for the UK to flex its military a little and to show off it's security.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by rikgrimsby

I don't think they "think" something is gonna happen. They are staging something big. It could be a blue beam fake alien apparition, it could be a inside job terrorist attack... Both scenarios could be the ultimate trigger for a one-world dictatorship.

a freind told me that a craft would appear over the main arena on the opening event.
But ill go with terrorist action/prevention

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Just because you don't believe that there's a shadow government formed by Illuminati bloodlines, satanists and occultists of the dark Babylonian Kabbalah, it doesn't mean they don't exist. As a matter of fact there's soooo many evidences pointing out that they DO exist, and they DO carry out human sacrifices for secret agendas, that blind skepticism makes no sense at all.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Hmm the elite folks at bohemian grove worship Molech/Moloch. But the europeans not sure who there elites worship. Nergal perhaps or maybe Jupiter? Some also say Satan but who knows.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
what?
do they exspect riots at the olympics?
they have never gone this far before, for any think!

are they just geting us use't to this kind of thing?
will the wepons go when the olympics is over?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'm with Mr-Lizard on this. They are being over-prepared rather than under.

There will be heads of state, millions of people crammed into the streets, nations top athletes, superstars, probably even the Royal corgis!

It will be a gold mine for any potential terrorist attack.

The one that I don't agree with is the SAM installations, the collateral damage could be catastrophic.

I think our Government is doing the right thing for once though and at least trying to ensure things go smoothly.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Just because you don't believe that there's a shadow government formed by Illuminati bloodlines, satanists and occultists of the dark Babylonian Kabbalah, it doesn't mean they don't exist. As a matter of fact there's soooo many evidences pointing out that they DO exist, and they DO carry out human sacrifices for secret agendas, that blind skepticism makes no sense at all.

To be fair I never said I didn't believe in such stuff, I just don't go relating every event with everything else, for me at least there needs to be strong evidence for me to willingly believe.

I know the world is run by greedy, corrupt bastards, but I don't think they all go painting themselves blue and urinating on owl statues, I don't think they need human sacrifices either (not in the sacrificial diety sense) - since they have the power to start and end wars anyway.

The 'illuminati is a blanket term, which I despise, as is the NWO. I prefer naming the people who start the wars and corruption - Henry Kissinger for one.

And whilst you say there's soooo much evidence, I'd like to see the evidence that connects these events. I'm truly not being a skeptic, but I DO like evidence.

Nonetheless, I am a little concerned about the event and something may happen. I really hope it doesn't and I want to live in a peaceful world.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

Names of entities and who they worship are not important, because everything converges back to the Babylonian/Sumerian gods, and by "gods" understand "ancient aliens". For instance, they invoked the Greek "sun-god" Apollo during the 2012 Olympic torch ceremony, who seems to be the same "sun-god" Amon-Ra of Egyptians, and the one symbolized by the "all-seeing-eye", who is the same Marduk of Sumerians. It looks like the Illuminati elite works as pawns for a secret agenda of possible evil extraterrestrial beings, not demons. Ancient outcast aliens with demonic personality, but not "spiritual entities".

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The evidences are there for everybody see, you just need to open your mind. For instance, do you think it was coincidence that the explosion of the BP oil platform in the GoM was foretold in the movie "Knowing"?? How many movies and even cartoons flagged the 9-11???
You keep yourself skeptic about an Illuminati elite making moves according to an occultist agenda, but have you noticed that the next NATO summit was scheduled for the same day of a solar eclipse. You think it's coincidence??

But like I said, not everybody has an open mind to perceive such details. As matter of fact most people prefer ignore as if doesn't exist and others ask for evidences, even when the evidences are not so hidden.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The evidences are there for everybody see, you just need to open your mind. For instance, do you think it was coincidence that the explosion of the BP oil platform in the GoM was foretold in the movie "Knowing"?? How many movies and even cartoons flagged the 9-11???
You keep yourself skeptic about an Illuminati elite making moves according to an occultist agenda, but have you noticed that the next NATO summit was scheduled for the same day of a solar eclipse. You think it's coincidence??

But like I said, not everybody has an open mind to perceive such details. As matter of fact most people prefer ignore as if doesn't exist and others ask for evidences, even when the evidences are not so hidden.

So because you use a movie to relate to a real world event, I'm closed minded?

Action movies by their very nature need to have real-world targets and such, nobody would be bothered if the movie terrorists blew up a small supermarket - but then again there have been thousands of movies were all sorts of iconic structures have been destroyed and 99% of these are still standing, so by the very nature of statistical coincidences, if something should happen to an iconic building after a movie is released, does this mean it was foretold?

No. I don't think it does. The Chrysler building has been destroyed in many movies, yet it still stands - only if it should be destroyed, does that mean it was prophesised by the Godzilla movie director?

Also - Again you call me ignorant, skeptic and close-minded, and all I did was ask for some core evidence, besides half-baked theories and tediously linked events.

I'm not being nasty either, I've been on this site for years, I do a ton of reading on a daily basis and I probably believe in things that you think are ludicrous - but I'm not judging you, just asking questions....

Now show me how these things are linked??

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I gave you a couple of examples, but you just don't see them as evidence. That's the problems with skeptics. Nothing is ever good enough for them. Do you think I'm gonna sit all day posting other examples of "odd" disasters that happened in sync with planetary alignments, eclipses, dates and coordinates with kabbalistic numbers?? Sorry, but I don't play the "convince me" game.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Wow, I hadn't heard about that Poseidon thing. VERY strange. I found a video summarizing a couple of the topics you've mentioned here-
youtu.be...

CX

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think i'll go with over prepared rather than "staging an alien aparition".

Don't ask me why, just a hunch i have.

CX.

top topics

join