It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does Propaganda Feel like? Change in Libya a Group by the American NGOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
While on twitter.
Change in Libya Twitter page.

Ismael ‏ @ChangeInLibya Tripoli: Food prices are less, garbage in streets is less, and there are fewer people wearing khaki than 5 moths ago. #Libya #Feb17

Really now? Food prices are less, garbage in streets is less in Libya? is that a fact or reality? or just pure Propaganda by the Libyan rebel NTC.

Yet he wants us to believe that in Libya the food prices are back to normal? while i have heard other reports that food prices are still high and expansive in libya so ATS what kind of a sick twisted Propaganda is he trying to pull here?

Hench on there twitter page.

I'm allergic to conspiracy theorists, tyranny and nonsense

allergic to conspiracy theorists? sounds like his afraid of debating then anything less
they will also block you if you try on asking him and even saying that the rebels are pro NATO puppets.

Change in libya reminds me of a similar slogan.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
Forget the price of food and clothing styles, more importantly...........How are the British controlled oil fields doing??

how are the KBR, Haliburton style rebuild projects going?
How much do I, and the other United Nations supporting countries & people have to pay, via our taxes, to rebuild what we blew up? How many billions of dollars to Cheney and the other owners of these companies
How's that "democracy" thing working out?
How are those oil wells doing?

P.S. If you need to triple instead of just doubling the intrest charged on our college student's loans or take away any more of our essential medical or social services to replenish the cruise missle stockpile for the next "liberating" of a sovriegn resource rich goverment(who is not playing along with the plan), please, go right ahead

Corruption sucks

Double P.S. Good post OP!

edit on 12-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Ismael ‏ @ChangeInLibya Tripoli: Food prices are less, garbage in streets is less, and there are fewer people wearing khaki than 5 moths ago. #Libya #Feb17

Really now? Food prices are less, garbage in streets is less in Libya? is that a fact or reality? or just pure Propaganda by the Libyan rebel NTC.

Yet he wants us to believe that in Libya the food prices are back to normal? while i have heard other reports that food prices are still high and expansive in libya so ATS what kind of a sick twisted Propaganda is he trying to pull here?
He is not asking you to believe that food prices are back to normal. He's saying that food prices are lower. He wrote in February concerning conditions in September. Do you have any information to refute him? Otherwise, he's not pushing propaganda, but truth.

And if you spent any time looking at the tweets shown, you would have seen that the vast majority were about voting and elections in Libya. Is that what you're opposed to? A particular election result in Libya?

Someone other than Ismael tweeted a joke

Islamophobes: "Muslims don't have a rich civilization". Salafis: "They have, but don't worry, we're destroying it."

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

He's saying that food prices are lower. He wrote in February concerning conditions in September. Do you have any information to refute him? Otherwise, he's not pushing propaganda, but truth

I have a problem with that tweet about the food prices, in September the Libyan food prices weren't lower and i have seen some youtube videos of people been interviewed not sure what news network it was.

The reporter asked how is the life now? he stated that its far worse more then before and the same goes for the food prices.

he's not pushing propaganda, but truth

Not propaganda? did you see his avatar profile? he supports the Syrian rebels and has tweeted a picture showing how the Syrian had staged up a tent in Libya.

new topics

top topics

join