It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Bashers & Deluded Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

I can't decide if your trolling this thread for comedic value as an example of what the OP posted. Or you really believe what your typing...and if you really do, I must ask have you learned nothing as a ATS member.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Fakshon

Not to be rude but these posts are becoming all too commonplace.

This isn't the Ron Paul campaign forums.

And even so, more testimony from his fans won't change my mind about RP in general. The only way I'd support RP is if he were able to stop Romney (which appears unlikely).

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

My definition of corruption probably differs from yours.

like I wrote earlier...its bad enough that Lawmakers are in the White House...Ron Paul being in the White House means complete systemic corruption.

its not my fault that the only person you all chose to be your president that is actually qualified for the job is someone you don't really like...but that's your problem.

while i do recognize that many enjoy playing games with people's lives...i also see that many never think far enough ahead to realize they might get played themselves.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

i've learned nothing from being an ATS member except the following:

don't go to deep with an analysis.

if this thread was intended to be a stroke Ron Paul piece, i've come to offer a different view on delusion.

disagreement is not trolling.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fakshon
reply to post by Germanicus

The chances are that since he has now created all this controversy he might actually have a fighting chance as an Independent. It's strange but if you calculated the amount of Republicans that would vote for him and the amount of Democrats that would switch to vote for him and the regular Independents that normally vote he might be able to pull off an upset.

But I still believe his bid as a Republican was the smartest choice for him since it has allowed him to spread his message and rally the troops as one would say. But if he did go Independent then I would vote Independent.

Yeah. I honestly think Pauls plan is to go independant.

And dont forget about Justin Bieber. He didnt need MSM to get himself out there. I think Paul can be elected without the MSM. Especially after his troops rally.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

you envision a world of desolation and confusion: I came to this conclusion after observing your avatar.

Well you dont give much thought at all to the flawed conclusions you draw hey?

I envision a world of confusion and decimation because I have a Mad Max avatar?

Maybe I like Mad Max. Maybe that pic is the same one that is on Stans wall in South Park and I find it funny.

Im not surprised you support Romney. I think you are confused more than you are deluded.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fakshon
Being an American I must admit that:

First of all the vast majority of Americans are brainwashed twits that don't know let alone care about politics. Secondly, the vast majority of Americans only get their news and information from the mass media. Thirdly, If you have every brainwashed American telling you the same thing that first he can't win second that Romney is going to win and that his politics are crazy of course they aren't going to give the man a chance.

once again, a ron paul supporter calling people that do not support ron paul brain washed twits. WHY ARE THESE THREADS ALLOWED??? if I changed every instant in your thread that says (ron paul) and switched it to (obama) the thread would be removed for personal attacks against a group. Why is it allowed for ron paul supporters???

the true reality of the situation is YOU TOO have been brain washed.

I honestly ask you... The real you not the brainwashed version of you to think about his politics. I am from the south and I will tell you if you were from the south you would believe in his foreign policy! I for one don't want no one in my house or on my land without my permission and I am pretty sure other countries and people feel the same way. Secondly, if you are from the south you believe in the almighty. Well fact check they believe in the almighty also, they might call him a different name but they do believe in the same god just different ways to get too him. Moreover, the vast majority of them are good people it's the crazies that supposedly want to attack us. Think of all the crazies we have at home and point fingers before you want to annihilate a people or a country because of a few people.

firstly, what does anybodies foriegn policy have to do with people being on your property???
secondly, if you were not living in a bubble, you would know that the south also has the largest population of witches, warlocks, and satanist (ohh my, lol). i am not talking about the fake church of satan satanist either. i am talking about groups of people that live in the sticks that have big bon fires, gathering around in black hooded robes chanting passages from a book bound in human skin.
i too am from the south you see... and not everyone in the south (far from it actually) believe any of that nonsense... a small percentage of the south still even goes to church. times have changed buddy.

we are crazies if we attack you on a message board, yet its all good for you to attck us and call us brain washed twits...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So basically the point of this thread is to tell anyone that isn't an rp cultist that they are brainwashed and delusional?

Another one for the pile.

The problem is, there are many legitimate reasons not to support RP. The cult simply wished to ignore them.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

As for his fiscal policy you can't argue that the man knows his stuff he sits on the finance committee and is the only one looking out for your wallet.

You can't argue with a man that has kept his word and stood by his story for over 30 years. I ask you to sit there and review your life and say that you have been such a man (or lady if you are). I know I have not been such a man till recently and last recall this feeling of anything being possible and right since I was a kid and believed that the world was good.

I ask you and everyone else to please stop attacking and dashing hope of Ron Paul supporters just cause you are blinded and brainwashed by the mass media. You must admit that America needs to get fixed. Well George W. Bush was the president for a long time and he is similar if not on point with Romney's politics and the country is still on a bad downward spiral (George W. Bush couldn't fix this mess!). As for Obama he has only had 4 years but still his politics are destroying us further (instead of fixing the problems he keeps putting bandages and trying to spend our way out of this disaster). Unfortunately, you can attest that there is no way possible to spend your way out of debit if you don't have the income to pay for it. Well buddy we can't get out of debit cause we spend to much and don't have the income to pay for it.

If you believe we need protection and we need to prevent terrorist to get us, as per the Romney stance. Then you must realize that if this country goes broke and we can't pay our bills then we won't be able to afford our protection and they will have won on default or have a free pass to come here?

Moreover, so far only Ron Paul is willing to do what has to be done to get America back on track. That means facing the pied piper and handling up like a man.

I hope you don't see this as an Attack post just as an answer to the deluded minds of America.

Finally I am from Texas... Guess where my vote is going?
edit on 12-5-2012 by Fakshon because: Correction.

as for his fiscal policy... GOLD STANDARD. enough said. ron paul neglects to look at history and at the reasons why we moved away from the gold standard.

i shiny abundant earth metal is no different than a 'fiat currency', its all the same.

how is he looking out for my wallet, when if i get sick, and cannot afford a doctor, i should be left to die. funny how ron paul supports that are supposed to be all about love would cheer such a notion.

wait, ron paul also supports the right to OWN SLAVES.. this is fact. he has gone as far to publically say that the US governemnt was WRNG for forcing slave owners to release their slaves. he thinks the government should have bought the slaves from the rich slave owner at the cost of the lower class.

do you seriously not find that scary???
or is my blainwashed delusions that make the fact that i could become someones property under ron pauls ideas as scary. i guess i should welcome my new master with open arms...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Ron Paul supporters are great people,
but they have to learn to LET IT GO..

Paul was simply NOT PICKED by THE PEOPLE..

Don't go around whining because *your guy the last hope for humanity*

Didn't win.

He didn't get cheated, these conspiracy theories are getting
quite freaking crazy..

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Just another "we're right, your're wrong" thread by a Ron Paul supporter.

If you don't support Ron Paul, you are deluded, you are brainwashed, you are a traitor....you are "wrong".

Out of all things...this is the thing I hate the most about Ron Paul supporters. And at the same time it's a bit sad because their arrogance comes from them being ignorant that there is not "right" or "wrong" in politics...and that they are stuck in the same divisive thinking that they cry about with the two parties.

It's quite pathetic...they know they are losing...so they turn to trying to insult others by claiming their own (false) superiority.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ron Paul supporters are great people,
but they have to learn to LET IT GO..

Paul was simply NOT PICKED by THE PEOPLE..

Don't go around whining because *your guy the last hope for humanity*
Didn't win.

He didn't get cheated, these conspiracy theories are getting
quite freaking crazy..

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Negative and Positive are subjective.

Many people seem prepared to push this issue until they see a 5 Star General giving speeches from the Oval Office.

Then things become clearer for those who are deluded.

or should I call speeches, firm non-negotiable directives?

i think that everyone wants anyway. then you'll yearn for a corporate raider.
edit on 12-5-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Please discuss the topic and not each other.

TIA

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

This isn't the Ron Paul campaign forums.

Correct.....BUT,,,,,,

ATS Poll

You guys coming in here, is like me going and posting in the UFO section because I don't believe in them, but why would I harass people who are in the majority in those forums, total exercise in futility. Silly waste of time, and your constantly raining on peoples parade here at ATS who clearly mostly all support Ron Paul. I mean of coarse there are going to be ideological difference between some ATS members. But the obsessive posts in every thread that are anti-Paul by about 6 posters makes me wonder, paid maybe, because I don't see a sane unpaid person doing that.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Bush, Bush!! was president twice. But he had the language the Americans loved, ''freedom'', ''terrorists'' and basicly saying don't worry because I'm in charge and will handle this!
Bush & the government just showed they didn't give a damn about the people at home, just making enemy's abroad with many deaths. For example, look after the katrina hurricane, if they used half the energy for these wars it would never be in danger for the next 500 years and everything would have been rebuilded in less then a year at the cost of 1:100 of these wars (very likely). Bush even cut the budget on coastal defence the next year! A fool in charge (Bush), a joker but with the language people love to hear..

Dr Ron Paul, knows at least how to fix things but yea nobody wants to hear the truth, the truth just isn't nice. When he says for example; our government is broke, we can't afford it.. That's not the message they want to hear, they want; I fix this economy, America is great, today and for a long time. Not sollutions really but just a nice message, they love to hear..

Not that hard drugs should be better legal, no they want a war on drugs!

And yes R. Paul will not be president I think but somehow I'm glad since, like when you heal a drug addict with saying; no more drugs, those addicts will get very very upset with the dr. since they are using it for a very long time.

But I'm glad he got the message out, Ron Paul is more like a modern day prophet. He says what's wrong and what will happen, but people just ignore him.
When things happen as Ron Paul said they will, they will I hope remember his words.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Well, I learned something about ATS now. A bored person may come onto these threads and bash Ron Paul without being paid.

i had no idea of how important Ron Paul was to so many of you. the result of that poll is incredible.

i sometimes tell people that if you can look at the negative, try and see what is positive as well.

While I feel that it is obvious that Ron Paul is not qualified to be President based on his academic and career background in addition to the technique he is applying based on what have termed 'archaic rules' and also on the idea that the Presidency is not a gift or reward for being a good person or an intelligent person.

Perhaps he could behave in a rational fashion and seek work at the Surgeon Generals office and let the men handle the serious business of Government.

edit on 12-5-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

So you think Bush was qualified? Ron also served in the army. Is in politics for a very long time. Bush got born in the right family with the right contacts/influence.

What about Obama's background, he got the papers&experience in your eyes for this job?
Well, seeing how the goverment is today, he doesn't seem like a good teamplayer where its hard or impossible to get things done?

The army is still in the desert far away (in great numbers) and even more spending then Bush.. and he was against both with this own words before being elected (he wanted the troops back fast and less spending).
edit on 12-5-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join