It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it that when people say "everything is made of energy", they don't tell you that energy is

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by dude69
Without darkness, there can't be light and without light there can't be darkness.

There is no such thing as 'darkness'. It is simply a lack of light.

I wasn't saying there is such a thing as darkness...Im saying if one of the 2 wouldn't " exist ", neither of them would exist, cause we wouldn't know anything else...they " co- exist " so we're on the same page here
edit on 13-5-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

he would confuse void with # if it gives him to sound working for god kingdom

exactly my sense of energy, energy is first and last, objective always, it is due to absolute knowledge, which is the reason of freedom sense subjectively existing but alone cant any whatever that free sense is happy
and when any is absolutely only, then if alone freedom cant b objective then that energy is only objective freedom, so not another nor all it is beyond all from all being free

as u surely r right, energy is a property exclusively of light, since light is objective reality independant of its perceiver knowing it

individually, energy is the abstraction of moving forward not smthg one got, perspective of positive reality with objective existence that would confirm it

but the move is never individual when it is objective, that is why ones are always of those gods that are static and invent everything that never happen, which is darkness sense that they mean being positive energy bc gods are behind it, since they dont mean anything but to b from gods static powers life

energy is always out of objective reality so it cant never b to darkness sense

in all logics, when u reject smthg in u, u r denying being free so u cant move
and if u reject smthg in front of u, u r denying objective being real so u cant either touch it

so the dark energies are only gods energies which are mystery for humans minds as they know gods existence but they cant figure how they are involved in humans life and humans dont want to face that fact easily bc it deny their own existence so it weaken them from meaning any out

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Now since we are discussing energy I feel it is only appropriate to define and understand what energy is (as the OP points out everyone talks about it but do we really understand what it means?)

So let's start with the equation E = MC2. It states that the energy of an object is equal to the mass times the speed of light. Simple or is it?

Well what is the speed of light? Really it is the distance that light (photon/wave) travels in a second. I.e If we are X distance away from a light source that is switched off, it will take y time for us to see it once it is turned on. (I hope that made sense)

Now what is mass? It is the measure of an object's resistance to the change of its speed.

Both C and M is related to the speed (relative motion) of an object I.e we can at least partly conclude that without movement (speed) there is no Energy. We also see that without resistance to change there is no energy.

So the claim that darkness is total freedom may be a good analogy however that it is also total power goes against what we see. Since power is equated to energy and energy is dependent on there being resistance total freedom and energy must go against one another as concepts right?

Everything is in relative motion as far as we understand the universe and the life within. So darkness in this regard can not exist it can only 'not exists'. Since we are existing we can not ever be in total darkness, just relative darkness. (i.e less light as supposed to void of light)?? Even when we die we can not be in void/total darkness since the parts that make up our whole carry on being in motion. The void then is what lies outside of existence, i.e the nothingness that our somethingness is expanding into. The void is infinite, hence our expansion is infinite? So by this definition you could say the light is contained within the darkness?? Everything is expanding into nothing.

since both the light existence is expanding infinitely and the darkness in which it expands is infinite it seems to me both are no matter how you look at it infinitely engaged and entagled with one another and infinitely dependent on one another to have any relevance at all. (yin/yang) symbol springs to mind minus the boundaries.

The question then is nothing giving rise to something or something giving rise to nothing? Personally I understand that they both give rise to one another infinitely and perhaps that is what is waving that is the unified field that connects everything to everything else). You are as a result of the wave. 0 and 1 if you like. However neither are good or bad. They are what is necessary for this to be that is all.

Then begs the question is it a computer program created by our hypothetical God or just reality just because. Imo again it is all of the possibilities including nothing and so we can chose which ever view point and still be correct. There is some indication that the signals our heart send out can affect a randomized computer program making it go from random numbers to ordered number. Our hearts electromagnetic field output is relative to our emotional state. So perhaps what we feel is what creates the world we live in. Feel fear and the world will be a fearful place. Feel love and the world will be a loving place? What happens when we change views is we co-create a reality from this new vantage point? So the question to you is. What reality do you live in and what reality do you want to be in?

Total freedom and power being the wave.
Total lack of freedom trying to stop the wave from happening.

Good a reality ordered program based on love
Bad a reality ordered program based on fear

Chaos a non ordered reality program where apathy reigns and everything could and will happen?

Just thinking out aloud, please feel free to correct me because I in no way think I am right. I am just sharing my thoughts. IAmD1 no one and know nothing...

much love

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well, dark is a subjective term. If you have the right sensory equipment, NOTHING is dark, except maybe a black hole. But then again, a black hole can be sensed indirectly and seen that way too. Our eyes don't see depth directly, they have to derive it from depth-less pictures taken from two different angles. Similarly, we cannot see black holes directly, but we might be able to derive them from the alterations to gravity and other things around them and 'see' their shape and intensity. The shape is derived from the local alterations to space/time and the color from the intensity.

Fish 'see' vibrations in darkness. They can even use a form of radar by radiating outward and receiving their own energy waves. So really, this idea that things are 'dark' is completely arbitrary.

Most of classical space is empty, but we don't see that, do we? IF we use quantum science we can 'see' quantum clouds of probability in empty space. So even that can be seen!

Light and dark are part of the same thing. All is information. As I see it.
edit on 13-5-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

I wasn't saying there is such a thing as darkness...Im saying if one of the 2 wouldn't " exist ", neither of them would exist, cause we wouldn't know anything else...they " co- exist " so we're on the same page here

But darkness doesn't exist, only light or the lack of it. There is no co-existing.

If there was no light, we wouldn't know anything else because we simply would not exist.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

It's cool that you come with science to explain things but science can only explain the physical, not the none physical, such as the mind.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I'm not sure how you can have freedom following rules, isn't that actually LIMITING freedom? Most people associate darkness with evil for some reason...

There is a freedom that apparently you've yet to experience. You think that you are free in your current state while reading this comment? You have been tricked. Everybody here is in bondage by their flesh.. True freedom lives outside of the flesh. You may think I am speaking of death, but I am not.

Following the right guidelines will give you true freedom.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by arpgme

You translate energy into only two human emotions. If your premise has any bearing on truth, then what about indifference, when something is neither loved or loathed? And what role does it play in light and dark energy?

You say that energy is life, and then you break it down into light (love) and darkness (hate). What about all the living things that don't even know the concept of emotions? Do plants love? Do grasshoppers hate?

If light and dark energy were at war, the light energy would have ten soldiers. Dark energy would have ten trillion. Wouldn't this make 99% of the human population a manical mass of murdering monsters?

What side does 'fear' owe it's allegiance?
edit on 5/12/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

At least someone see the jump from Dark Energy to the "Darkness" we see in theological terms is a non sequitur

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
"In the beginning the earth was without form and void,"

something existed, however it had no form.

"and darkness was over the face of the deep"

there was only darkness

This makes clear the understanding of the secret truth. Darkness is the foundation for all things. Within that darkness, light is then created, thus allowing the creation of definite shapes.(Like ur old picture tube tv sets, and projectors require a platform of darkness to operate.)

If there was no light and no life, then nothing could exist. but u must now see that "nothing" is something.. since for one.. it can be labeled with the name 'nothing'. suggesting that 'nothing' is an 'it' of some sort.

Balance is indeed key. as you will discover in every civilized religious culture on the earth. however, the books are written in such a way that.. left brainers will see the left brained translations if they are good at interpreting. and right brainers will see a right brain interpretation. However, only a balanced brain can see both sides of the story and thus achieve completion of understanding.

What is balance?
balance is when two opposites are equal in occurence. thus on the left we may have +12 and on the right we must also have -12. this achieves balance. A most simple mathematical equation then follows that can solve the entire mystery. +12-12 = 0. this would equate to the centre point of a seesaw. A centre point that is undefined because the point can be narrowed down infinitely past the point of perception to a place that can only be defined as non-existant. yet, we know that the point is there even though we may use a scale to identify it that removes it from perception. A perception we call .. existence.

But what exists? If there is nothing to see it. and there nothing appears again. this time. 'nothingness' is seeing that which does not exists. There he is.. watching over non-existance (the foundation of all life). All alone in the darkness.

And a key is released
While in solitude, nothingness is being able to see that which does not exists. thus witnessing that which does not exist. does it not now exist? and has all the time as well. Leaving perception to blame. This has now created 2 entities. That which does not exist and that which is witnessing it.

That which does not exist is the centre point is an abyss as deep as anyone can travel, within which all things are created. Nothingness is your God and the pathway as well. It is the Primordial Darkness. A truth hidden in plain sight all along.
The truth is. There is no left nor right. nor up nor down, nor east nor west and indeed one could not exist without the other even given any other name. Nor is there good and evil within the spirit of darkness. It's absolute purity suggests it is 100% in harmony with nature. and should it not for any measurement of time. then this entire universe and all that is would collapse once more into the void. Indeed the entire human race has been misled by poor interpretations of those they chose to follow.

In the simplest of terms. this could have easily been calculated with math's existence. No matter which numeric system you choose. 0 is the lowest number. yet recurs continuously. for this example i will use the decimal system for ease of explaining. 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10. it then goes further 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 and 20. as you can see.. it is only a method of counting and keeping track of the 0s.. 0zeros, 1zero, 2zero describing 0 as a container for all numbers of which there are only 9 and then 0.

Let those who have eyes to see, see! The apokalypsis has begun!

edit on 18-5-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Tao Te Ching
Written by Lao-tzu
From a translation by S. Mitchell.

The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.

The unnamable is the eternally real.
Naming is the origin
of all particular things.

Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations
arise from the same source.
This source is called darkness.

Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

In the simplest of terms. this could have easily been calculated with math's existence. No matter which numeric system you choose. 0 is the lowest number. yet recurs continuously. for this example i will use the decimal system for ease of explaining. 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10. it then goes further 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 and 20. as you can see.. it is only a method of counting and keeping track of the 0s.. 0zeros, 1zero, 2zero describing 0 as a container for all numbers of which there are only 9 and then 0.

edit on 18-5-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

Zero is not actually a number. It refers to an empty set. If you are equating existence to some sort of binary, then 0 would refer to a time before the big bang.

Similar to a previous thought it had 0 = before big bang, then -5 -4 -3 - 2 -1 +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 refers to the duality of things we find in nature. Hot/ cold, light / dark, love / hate. (This thinking not really justified though, what we consider to be negative is simply human labeling....it simply shows our expression of "likes" and "dislikes".)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by experienceislife

Exactly, everything is numbers (energy).

-1 0 +1

However, there is "negative" numbers (energy) and "positive" numbers (energy), but when you stay at the zero point (neutrality / peace), then you can be at the origin, the place where the positive and negative came.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Sorry I have been away for a bit.

I was thinking (shut up lol) about all matter having a vibrational frequency. Well as you said all things as well as numbers have a positive and negative. Well my thought is, do and can there be a negative vibrational frequency?

Could matter become so "Still" that it becomes negative?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

ITS ENERGY translated/TRANSFERRED as best understood in this interior UNIVERSAL language understanding. Its like an ant calling a house a KINGDOM due to the ant not understanding the reason and build of the entire house just that its something. SO ENERGY 1 calls ALL* CREATOR CREATIONS is how 1 interprets ALL* within this lil universe. Also the WAY some SEE the DARK or UNKNOWN may not be how OTHER see. Some within this universe/UNITED Versions OF ENERGY see what they see and feel they see full SUBJECTIVE REALITY due to them placing a scientific eye on everything they evaluate. But HOW can they feel they see FULL or TOTAL SUBJECTIVE reality if they cannot fully explain all? SO the DARK matter to SOME may seem like its non LIGHT in one objective observation view but to another the dark matter may just be RECYCLED PAST energies or life forms within another dimension not understood by current LIVING CREATOR CREATIONS... With that the LIGHT* CANNOT be fully understood as JUST some VISUAL detectable SIGNAL,NO. It MUST be understood as a TEACHING CONDUIT A ENERGY DISTRIBUTER HERE for VEGETATION to FEED (photosynthesis) FLORA which FEEDS FAUNA. Its not as simple to 1 as just LIGHT* SO the darkness sto protect may just be that protection of others it does not have to be dark. SEE dark can be read or understood as something not visible in the LIGHT or as a NEGATIVE vibrating FORCE that is only ABOUT SELF OR STS. Dark can be a nuclear bomb going off in the middle of a bright day making the day visually brighter but actually DARK in many ways. SO 1 guesses its based off of interpretations of the objective observers. Kind of signals that others other then humans see in similar ways as humans do as far as LIGHT and dark detection and understanding.

I feel your vibrations OP. You like seem to want to share a universal understanding or find a medium of understanding between_____ so that there can be better type of interactions or communications between___ thanks for trying that's why I sometimes home in on your threads of understanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join