It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it that when people say "everything is made of energy", they don't tell you that energy is

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Energy and light are two different things. In fact, 72% of all energy is DARK, and this builds up 24% of all matter which is DARK. There is only 4% matter (light). [1]. Everything is energy and energy is life/consciousness, this is true; but all energy is not light, not even half of it is.

I keep telling people that the LIGHT is IN the DARKNESS, but most aren't getting it. The darkness is FREEDOM. It is because of darkness that light CAN exist. We need both to be balanced. Light of love without Darkness of hate is an imbalance. Darkness is there to help us be free to move around and experience and we can use hate (lack of love) to PROTECT ourselves and others.

Love without hate is unnatural. Imagine if your body were infected with a virus and your immune system decided to "love" it instead of fighting (hate) it? You would die.

White is the color of unity, love, and surrendering (think of 'the white flag' and being forced to join something)...
Black is the color of individuality, power (focus), and freedom (of expression AND emotion - love AND hate)...

POWER/FOCUS is the most important thing. Most people like to make it seem like darkness is all about evil and hate and no love but that is not true. It is just about POWER and that is used to keep joy and happiness in your life with love AND with hate to protect yourself and others...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well said.

2nd.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I like this, but I have to disagree with you at one point. Light is hate, darkness is love. I say this because the light disrupts the calm of the darkness. When it's too bright, our eyes hurt from the brightness. Darkness can't hurt us. The TPTB try to flip it backwards in movies, making the darkness look evil. It's like Yin and Yang

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is the first chapter of
Tao Te Ching
Written by Lao-tzu
From a translation by S. Mitchell.

The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.

The unnamable is the eternally real.
Naming is the origin
of all particular things.

Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations
arise from the same source.
This source is called darkness.

Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding.

edit on 12-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Before pondering your op on deeper philosophical and metaphysical terms....

Is dark energy and dark matter simply, the type of energy/matter that we can not properly perceive naturally or with our scientific tools?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You translate energy into only two human emotions. If your premise has any bearing on truth, then what about indifference, when something is neither loved or loathed? And what role does it play in light and dark energy?

You say that energy is life, and then you break it down into light (love) and darkness (hate). What about all the living things that don't even know the concept of emotions? Do plants love? Do grasshoppers hate?

If light and dark energy were at war, the light energy would have ten soldiers. Dark energy would have ten trillion. Wouldn't this make 99% of the human population a manical mass of murdering monsters?

What side does 'fear' owe it's allegiance?
edit on 5/12/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I can understand if your inspiration for the themes you expound on come from modern cosmology, but I fail to see how the statistics regarding the composition of the universe are meant to support your ideas. Furthermore simply by using a fore-slash you don't actually connect the terms life and consciousness together, nor by placing the word light next to matter are those two terms associated. We detect the 4% of normal baryonic matter because it interacts with our measuring devices, not because of a contract against the matter and energy sources that we infer are there, but cannot detect.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

You are right, I shouldn't have compared it to emotions...

This is true:

Light is unity..
Dark is independence...

Light is surrendering (becoming one with unity)..
Dark is freedom (all capable even to bring life to light)...

Just looking at society, you see that most are of the light. In most cases "fear" is feeling scared to break away from control (light/unity) and go to independence (dark/freedom).

I would say most are in light trying to break free...

Since Light is unity and surrendering, Dark must be freedom and power.

Remember, these are universals not subjective.

Darkness means freedom and power, and when you believe in the freedom and power of others, you help them from the light of unity, surrendering and control..

reply to post by NewerBeing

Very interesting perspective. You are right that they do that in most movies and stuff. Since the elite controls the media and they are always portraying certain religions, and even "light" as good, maybe people should actually question that...
edit on 12-5-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Love and hate are the same thing...light and darkness are the same thing

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

yea theres nothing "dark" or evil about dark matter, its just matter we cant detect.

the word life is thrown around carelessly, i dont believe all energy is alive
edit on 12-5-2012 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It´s CONSCIOUSNESS!
...pure and divine!
If you want have a check into my thread series down below in my sig...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim Irie
edit on 12-5-2012 by JimIrie because: to add the essence

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Far worse than this "hidden energy" that you speak of, the actual composition of energy itself is deeper than that. Light is just another manifestation as a REACTION to the fact that there is the presence of energy. We are only able to witness how particles react to the presence of energy. It may be in the form of molecular kinetics, particle kinetics, or how waves (parasitic secondary reactions, harmonics) later, again, affect particles. Energy is not the light, heat, or any of the electromagnetic spectrum radiation. Energy is a presence that defies any possible description. Only the reaction of the contents of space-time when it is present is possible.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Darkness is the ABSENCE of light.

Death the absence of life

Indifference the absence of love

Without light, love and life, the universe does not exist

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I like this, but I have to disagree with you at one point. Light is hate, darkness is love. I say this because the light disrupts the calm of the darkness.

That's an interesting way to look at it. Is that why Lucifer is called the light-bringer?
Information = light.
Or Adam and Eve eating from the tree of knowledge (information) of good and evil
causing the fall of man?

edit on 12-5-2012 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
reply to post by arpgme

It´s CONSCIOUSNESS!
...pure and divine!
If you want have a check into my thread series down below in my sig...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim Irie
edit on 12-5-2012 by JimIrie because: to add the essence

and Power, Freedom, and Darkness to you. Let you fall into absolute freedom which is your birth right

Originally posted by dude69

Are you blind?

Originally posted by EvanB
Darkness is the ABSENCE of light.

Death the absence of life

Indifference the absence of love

Without light, love and life, the universe does not exist

Lies. Without light, there would just be dark matter, dark energy, void, and absolute freedom, which is MOSTLY what the universe is already.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by JimIrie
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread839747/pg1#pid14101449]post by arpgme[/

Originally posted by dude69

Are you blind?

Well...both is matter and energy is it not...
edit on 12-5-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Energy and light are two different things. In fact, 72% of all energy is DARK, and this builds up 24% of all matter which is DARK. There is only 4% matter (light). [1]. Everything is energy and energy is life/consciousness, this is true; but all energy is not light, not even half of it is.

Response:
Dark and light are relative to one another. Light can be recognition, seeing in the physical sense or detection of photon emissions. Dark is not recognising, not seeing or non detection of photon emissions.
:End response

I keep telling people that the LIGHT is IN the DARKNESS, but most aren't getting it. The darkness is FREEDOM. It is because of darkness that light CAN exist. We need both to be balanced. Light of love without Darkness of hate is an imbalance. Darkness is there to help us be free to move around and experience and we can use hate (lack of love) to PROTECT ourselves and others.

Response:
It is all relative to what you are discussing. Light and dark are both in one another it depends on where you are standing. However if light be consciousness then I would argue the darkness is within the light. It is the light as yet to be 'seen'. You are weaving between concepts and perspectives as so many are in discussing these topics. Physics is one thing spirituality is another. There is no need for hate to have love nor is light and love one and the same or hate and darkness.

Light in this particular discussion is just recognition, and dark not recognising a thing. There is nothing inherently good or bad about either, however what we do as humans are searching for light (understanding, seeing) within the darkness (ignorance, blindness).

I argue that love has more to do with accepting and hate with non acceptance of reality as a whole. Hate lets our ego believe it can change reality when imo we can not. Hate consumes energy from self and whom ever it is directed towards. Love facilitates a free flow of energy in accordance with what ever is at the time.
: End response

Love without hate is unnatural. Imagine if your body were infected with a virus and your immune system decided to "love" it instead of fighting (hate) it? You would die.

Response:
How does the immune system work? I again would like to argue that it works out of love, it does in accordance with what it is set out to do, in harmony with the complete mechanism (the body) . Hate in the immune system imo can be likened to defects that give rise to illnesses whereby the body's particular immuno chemicals attack the body itself. It is not working in harmony with the mechanism it belongs to (or in accordance with it's original purpose) but rather is fighting it's own battle as a separate individual as supposed to one piece of a whole. (again just analogies because in the end it is just mechanisms they happen as a result of other mechanisms and the value that is added to it as good or bad is relative to who is evaluating/judging)
: End reponse

White is the color of unity, love, and surrendering (think of 'the white flag' and being forced to join something)...
Black is the color of individuality, power (focus), and freedom (of expression AND emotion - love AND hate)...

Response:
White is all colors emitting in harmony, black is the absorption of all colors in harmony. Perhaps why those colors are used to represent the above concepts?? One emits and gives (white) the other consumes and takes. Again only by analogy are we linking the colors to human concepts and values.

: End Response

POWER/FOCUS is the most important thing. Most people like to make it seem like darkness is all about evil and hate and no love but that is not true. It is just about POWER and that is used to keep joy and happiness in your life with love AND with hate to protect yourself and others...

Resp:
Again dark or light both powerful in their concepts. One by the energy it radiates and one by the energy it consumes. Which one is the more powerful? Well that depends on what you are trying to achieve. Aim a light in the right direction to see (focus) in that direction, where there is a lack of energy perhaps the best action is to radiate. Where there is too much radiation perhaps the best cause of action is to absorb that energy ? Both of these when done correctly are done out of conceptual love. When we work out of separatism as if we were not connected to, affected by and indeed responsible for the all then that imo would be hate. When we work as if we were connected to, afected by and resposible for all then imo that be love.

But again these are just my concepts of the above and surely there are as many variations of these as there are beings who ponder the questions. In any case love, light and balance or as you would have it hate, darkness and power!

much of what you feel is best to you.

[/quot

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Then why do all life (earth based as we know it) die in the absence of light? Reminding you that our source of life is the sun. Smh I love these discussions but I wish we could stick to either spiritual means of the words or physical meanings. They do different and we can not jump between meanings to form concepts that make sense.

Yin/yang indeed and if you look at the symbol the answer is simple. Balance is the key. However nor yin or yang stand for love/hate or good and evil.

example from wikipedia : "dark and light", is used to describe how polar opposites or seemingly contrary forces are interconnected and interdependent in the natural world, and how they give rise to each other in turn. Opposites thus only exist in relation to each other.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

It is like I already said; BOTH of these are need, yet I only see people embracing the light and saying that energy, in and of itself, is light - which is false. Energy is energy. Energy is conscious, life, power.

Light without darkness, and the bodycan not kill the virus.
Darkness without light, and the body doesn't care enough to risk killing the virus.

Light without darkness is love without any hate or anger, even for negative things!
Darkness without light is hate without and love or care.

Light without darkness and there is complete unity without uniqueness or freedom.
Dark without light and there is chaos without any logic (order/harmony).

We must realize that energy is dominant and it takes form of the both of these (light and dark) instead of being "light-warrior" and making it seem like only one is important and that only one should exist, when it most natural for BOTH to exist.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
my head hurts

i thought that all light came from the darkness/the very begining

the birth of our universe,(our true god)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join