It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farewell ATS be back when I get internet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Morning ATS, I will be logging off in a few hours maybe earlier as the wife and I are moving to our new apt. and have got into the position to rebuild what we lost last year with the loss of our baby,

IDK when I'll be back but will try to back ASAP, as I get damn near all my info from here lol. So everyone stay safe, and be on your toes, But remember I'll be back
see yall later.

P.S..I'm not bugging out yet

Take care and keep conspiring, MyTheory

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

Good luck with the Move, I'm sure it'll be like a fresh start

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Hey man

Good luck with everything you're doing, hope to see you back soon. Don't know what happened to your baby, but I'm sorry to hear you lost your baby.
We'll still be here arguing and stuff when you get back. Lol

Peace.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Good luck with the move and very sorry to hear of your loss.
We'll keep a seat warm for you.
Til then - take care.

ATA

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, but I am happy that you 2 are now in a position of rebuilding. I wish you both all the best. Like several have said before we'll still be here arguing amonst ourselves but will be sure to 'leave the light on for you' and save you a place at the table!!

All the best,
MMIMO

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
Morning ATS, I will be logging off in a few hours maybe earlier as the wife and I are moving to our new apt. and have got into the position to rebuild what we lost last year with the loss of our baby,

IDK when I'll be back but will try to back ASAP, as I get damn near all my info from here lol. So everyone stay safe, and be on your toes, But remember I'll be back
see yall later.

P.S..I'm not bugging out yet

Take care and keep conspiring, MyTheory

I truly wish you the best of life and happiness! Be strong and be loving whatever comes your way! See you when ya come back!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Glad to hear you are getting a fresh start. Hope all the best for you and your wife as you move forward, literally and figuratively. See you back here soon!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Like all the rest here, I'm wishing the best for you and your family. Check out the local public library in your new area. It is likely they have free internet access.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Just got my internet back yay. Now I need to catch up lol

new topics

top topics

join