It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kumburgaz UFO Video Still Remains Undebunked.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

You're really forgetting the fact that it's not anybody's job to debunk this. It's your job to prove it's not something mundane. The burden of proof is on the person making the extraordinary claim, which would be you saying this isn't something mundane (such as a cruise ship, or a mirage which has been shown by people who, you know, did the actual work to research and advertise these likely solutions).

Simply saying "No, not debunked!" doesn't make any sense. What are you trying to explain this object as?

What I think is you've got some fantasy or another, whether it be aliens or something else, in your head. There's an hypothesis in there. You're fighting so hard to keep this a mystery rather than trying to really figure out what it is because you know that a mundane explanation will shatter that fantasy, which is a very close-minded view.

So you keep dismissing logical analysis to keep that fantasy.

If I'm wrong about all that, prove it's not a mirage.
This is well said but I don't think it will make any difference. If we follow the logic, you can't prove that it is a flying alien spaceship from space AND you can't prove that it is something mundane. So it must be nothing.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

You're really forgetting the fact that it's not anybody's job to debunk this. It's your job to prove it's not something mundane. The burden of proof is on the person making the extraordinary claim, which would be you saying this isn't something mundane (such as a cruise ship, or a mirage which has been shown by people who, you know, did the actual work to research and advertise these likely solutions).

Simply saying "No, not debunked!" doesn't make any sense. What are you trying to explain this object as?

What I think is you've got some fantasy or another, whether it be aliens or something else, in your head. There's an hypothesis in there. You're fighting so hard to keep this a mystery rather than trying to really figure out what it is because you know that a mundane explanation will shatter that fantasy, which is a very close-minded view.

So you keep dismissing logical analysis to keep that fantasy.

If I'm wrong about all that, prove it's not a mirage.

You are rather annoying me now mate, consider yourself priveleged for doing so. It is not my job to prove anything, I didn't create this case and you keep deliberately missing the point. Logical analysis does not confirm or prove anything, it merely convinces the individual person on what they want to believe.

THIS CASE IS UNDEBUNKED, regardless of the theories on here or anywhere else, it has NEVER been proven to be fake. I posted this hoping for something definitive (either way) but there hasn't been.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
At the end of the day, what have we gotten from the video? Proof positive of aliens visiting Earth? Nope. A greater understanding of the UFO phenomenon? Nope. Any tiny bit of new information that might help us figure out what's going on? Nope.

It doesn't matter if it's "undebunked." It's something even worse. It's useless.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
At the end of the day, what have we gotten from the video? Proof positive of aliens visiting Earth? Nope. A greater understanding of the UFO phenomenon? Nope. Any tiny bit of new information that might help us figure out what's going on? Nope.

It doesn't matter if it's "undebunked." It's something even worse. It's useless.

You have a very good point but it isn't quite useless, on the bright side, whether this is fake or real, it has and will, maybe get more people interested in the phenomena.The more the merrier and hopefully one day, with that in mind, there may well be conclusive video evidence of the types of craft and lights that have been reported.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Entire 2008 Raw footage all in one.

Entire 2007 Raw footage all in one.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
There are soo many cases that are much better than this. What exactly is that interesting about this? It looks bogus. The problem is that it could be a boat, it could be light refraction, it could be just about anything. The more you look into it the more obvious it is that it's not anything other than what some guy wants you to think it is. What seems to be even more obvious is that the people getting behind this believed this thing wholeheartedly at one time and can't seem to face it that they have been duped. So what they do is hold on to that slim precious posibility that this is something....not unlike someone loosing at a poker game ...loosing hand after hand, playing junk hand after junk hand because there is that slim chance they can catch a break.

So if this IS anything, what exactly is it supposed to be? trying to prove that this IS something by saying its not something else is really meaningless and useless. So far I have not seen ANYTHING proving this is something that is in the air flying and being alien like. Is there a particular video or explaination I missed that proves this to be something?
edit on 19-9-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Just to add an update on this case, Roger Leir still maintains that this footage is genuine as of March 13th this year.

As said in the clip, the footage of this incident has been analyzed over and over and still there is no definitive explanation for it

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join