It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kumburgaz UFO Video Still Remains Undebunked.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I feel like a kid again for saying this, but YOUR silly
The difference is I am silly on purpose.
edit on 14-9-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

Sure you are

Could you please take your self-proclaimed silliness off my thread then? You're not adding anything to it.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

One thing I can't understand, if that's supposed to be a cruise liner, how come the lights are reflecting off the sea surface like that? Cruise liner theory is whack imo.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
cigarette dude cut your propaganda already posting the same videos time and again,its a ship deal with it son,better luck next time

you are posting the same videos over and over and over.its a cruise ship deal with it
even some of the locals admitted it was a publicity stunt sheesh

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by KABOURIS72

Got a source for that? I would like to see it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
Former videographer from Kumburgaz UFOs Mr. Yalcin Yalman was fired a couple
of years ago by the administrators of the resort where he was working due to the
stir caused by the media regarding the sightings reports and videos.

Ever notice how after the guy making the videos was fired the aliens stopped showing up?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by KABOURIS72

you are posting the same videos over and over and over.its a cruise ship deal with it
even some of the locals admitted it was a publicity stunt sheesh

Agreed but some people really want to believe that bad

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Occam's razor...Which explanation is built on the fewest assumptions? A cruise ship, seeing as how the bridge matches and the "ufo" is over the water, or that this is some alien craft even though they have never been proven to exist? I sincerely hope that, for humanity's sake, that everyone answers that the most likely scenario doesn't involve an alien ship, lol.

There are way too many phenomena that can create moving lights in the sky, and there are many other problems inherent in trying to discern what is or isn't a "ufo". What is a UFO to one person may just be an IFO to another person who has more knowledge. This should be a lesson to those who want to claim everything is a UFO. Logical reasoning and attempting to find solutions that are terrestrial is the FIRST step, even when trying to prove UFO's are alien craft.
to quote every ufo is alien is not right ,that said i do believe that some ufos are of alien origin,but thats only my opinion

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Sure you are

Could you please take your self-proclaimed silliness off my thread then? You're not adding anything to it.
sorry didn't know it was your thread. Here is the thing about this hoax, I took a look at it and immediately thought it was just ...silly. For the life of me I can't understand how this stuff gets any attention whatsoever. The whole video just seems so contrived. The people that buy this junk seem so gullible. whether or not its a ship or not is beside the point because its a hoax. If its not floating on water then its flying in the air. Prove that this is flying in the air before you dismiss that its not a boat.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Sure you are

sorry didn't know it was your thread. Here is the thing about this hoax, I took a look at it and immediately thought it was just ...silly. For the life of me I can't understand how this stuff gets any attention whatsoever. The whole video just seems so contrived. The people that buy this junk seem so gullible. whether or not its a ship or not is beside the point because its a hoax. If its not floating on water then its flying in the air. Prove that this is flying in the air before you dismiss that its not a boat.

Hey mate, I understand your frustration, you have convinced yourself of these things. Maybe it is a cruise liner, but it hasn't been undeniably proved hence why this case still lives, and no, someone dropping a photoshop shape or line onto a pic doesn't prove anything definitively.

I couldn't care if this a cruise liner but I am intrigued in this case and it's longevity in still being undebunked (which it is), your opinion is noted but nothing more has been added here.

edit on 17-9-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I'm curious. Do you believe in unicorns? If not, would you be so kind as to debunk this picture of one:

Give it your best shot.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Looks like a unicorn mate.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Sure you are

Hey mate, I understand your frustration, you have convinced yourself of these things. Maybe it is a cruise liner, but it hasn't been undeniably proved hence why this case still lives, and no, someone dropping a photoshop shape or line onto a pic doesn't prove anything definitively.

I couldn't care if this a cruise liner but I am intrigued in this case and it's longevity in still being undebunked (which it is), your opinion is noted but nothing more has been added here.

edit on 17-9-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)
Nope. no frustration on my part as could care less what it is. What it isn't is a flying anything from space or anywhere else. What it is is a hoax. How the hoax was done exactly is the question but really beside the point. Bravo that you don't think the hoax is a boat. You can't debunk retarded.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Apparently you do care what it is as you're still posting your fact-less opinions on this thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Thank you for your insight.

I hope everyone else understands the implication.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

Thank you for your insight.

I hope everyone else understands the implication.

The implication of you being a unicorn picture spreader, yup it definitely confirms that

Although Occam's razor theory makes a lot of sense, it still doesn't explain what the object in these videos actually is, that is my point with this thread.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Its like going to a magic show and saying the magician has magical powers because nobody can figure out exactly how the magic tricks were done.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

This isn't a magic show though and this case is still undebunked.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Apparently you do care what it is as you're still posting your fact-less opinions on this thread.
Nope I really don't. My opinions are based on the fact that this is a hoax and people are gullible. Seems like you care about my opinions since you keep replying to them.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

You're really forgetting the fact that it's not anybody's job to debunk this. It's your job to prove it's not something mundane. The burden of proof is on the person making the extraordinary claim, which would be you saying this isn't something mundane (such as a cruise ship, or a mirage which has been shown by people who, you know, did the actual work to research and advertise these likely solutions).

Simply saying "No, not debunked!" doesn't make any sense. What are you trying to explain this object as?

What I think is you've got some fantasy or another, whether it be aliens or something else, in your head. There's an hypothesis in there. You're fighting so hard to keep this a mystery rather than trying to really figure out what it is because you know that a mundane explanation will shatter that fantasy, which is a very close-minded view.

So you keep dismissing logical analysis to keep that fantasy.

If I'm wrong about all that, prove it's not a mirage.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join