It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is scary!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Guess it's time to hit the gym since everyone will be seeing through closed doors.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If the human risks are true, than this invention does not get past the door for consumer use.

The scary thing is, some government agencies have demonstrated that they could care less what happens to anyone, as long as they secure what they want. They would also be the only ones to have pockets deep enough to continue the funding and get delivery of a prototype.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
*Puts aluminum foil suit on*

Okay, where were we again?

No, but seriously, this isn't nessasarily new tech, it's just been miniaturized to fit in a cell phone. Yay, now we can give people cancer!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
uh oh, now my mom can see me through my wall and catch me doing naughty things! just kidding. Interesting how revolutionary technology can be fit into something so small

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Trueman

Morally prepared? I don't think we're biologically prepared either.

It UNZIPS our DNA! It would destroy the genetics of hundreds of thousands of users worldwide!

I don't think morals are the first problem here...

Don't use the devices then. Heck I only use a track phone for emergency reasons. I wonder though if they can use such a device to reprogram someones DNA over time. That is far more terrifying.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa
Guess it's time to hit the gym since everyone will be seeing through closed doors.

Lol, no need. They'll only look once!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
So much power so little intelligence.

You know maybe the elite are just sick and tired if looking at us peasants and our complaining. Maybe they just want to kill us all off in as many imaginative ways as possible. And as someone posted before if you don't like it don't buy it. Vote with your money. We have the power.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by jewells
And can anyone explain just exactly what happens when my DNA starts to unravel? (Give me a heads up on what to look out for!) Lol, I'm picturing a woolen jumper caught on a fence!

Gah & what am I supposed to do now when telemarketers or Jo-ho's come to my door? Will they get a visual on their phone of me crouching motionless on the otherside? "We know you're in there,now open the door..." Arghhh! I need a new plan...

It's not so much of a heads up, but more of a bum down. The RF frequency concerned is sympathetic to your bellybutton, and causes vibration, ultimately your bellybutton unscrews and your bum falls off, simple!

Argh I'm as good as stuffed then till my tin-foil suit arrives.
Best I put on the kettle & plate up some biscuits for the tele-marketers & Jo-ho's.
Looks like its gonna be a long afternoon........

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
know how does it again... foiling the nwo.... well done..

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

University of Texas researchers design chip allowing mobile devices to see through walls

This is just one source, i could dig up many more if you guys want me to.

Nevertheless, let me continue.

As unbelievable as it sounds, researchers at the University of Texas at Dallas have created an imager chip for mobile devices which would turn an ordinary cell phone into something which can see through walls, wood, plastics, paper, skin and other objects.

Using the terahertz (THz) band of the electromagnetic spectrum, the wavelengths of which fall between the microwave and infrared bands, the chip could signify a revolution in the surveillance capabilities of mobile phones along with new chips like Broadcom’s BCM4752 which is capable of providing ultra-precise location data. More at EndtheLie.com -

Here it is straight from the source.

University of Texas article

This might be old news to some of you and some of you might find this supercool.

But let me get to the scary part here.

DNA-Destroying Chip Being Embedded Into Mobile Phones

According to Dr. Boian Alexandrov at the Center for Nonlinear Studies at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, terahertz (THz) waves destroy human DNA. The waves literally unzip the helix strand. Now a team of technologists at UT Dallas are planning to take chips broadcasting THz waves and embed them into mobile phones for use as an imaging system for consumers, law enforcement and medical personnel… a potentially deadly technology that could eventually kill or sicken millions of people.

Yes you read that right.

It UNZIPS the helix strand.

The conclusion or synopsis of their study:

“We consider the influence of a terahertz field on the breathing dynamics of double-stranded DNA. We model the spontaneous formation of spatially localized openings of a damped and driven DNA chain, and find that linear instabilities lead to dynamic dimerization, while true local strand separations require a threshold amplitude mechanism. Based on our results we argue that a specific terahertz radiation exposure may significantly affect the natural dynamics of DNA, and thereby influence intricate molecular processes involved in gene expression and DNA replication.“

source

I advise you all to read these links and if deemed necesarry, do some of your own research.

I LOVE my Iphone but i think it's time for me to dispose of my lovely gadget.

I got around just fine 5 years ago, so i will get around just fine now.

Thanks for sharing. It's a shame that technology, which could be used to benefit lives, is used to destroy it. Hopefully more people become aware of articles like that.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Yes, this is exactly what I need to worry about.

Using a public restroom because you honestly can't wait and wondering how many perverts are spying on your bum. Great, thanks so much!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

You see the elites want a new world order, but how to eliminate the under achievers and poor? They want a world with only the rich surviving, so they know they can't pull off a Nazi mass murder so simply or a Cambodian Pol Pott wash out of the poor.. so how can they do it and it wont come down on their shoulders?
Technology, yes you heard me correctly, they already made it cheap enough to purchase they already have multiple evil tricks up their sleeves and what no other better way to kill us than through technology..Use at your own risk, they know its bad and most likely you know too, but you are so damn dependent on that computer,that cellphone,that laptop,that mp3 player and so on,,,
They have the perfect mass murder device and they are not the ones who are doing the killing, its you..yes you killing your family, today children early as 5 are using them all. They damage your bodies in many ways and we keep using them and they get rich and laugh and watch us kill ourselves at no cost for them. Cellphones that are turned off can be turned on and the camera and voice can see you if they want to and you would never know. Now there are flat screen T.V.'s have mini cameras too and chips that sends out sound waves that slowly attacks your eyes,ears and so on. We are doing the killing and they the elites benefits from it... So its up to you how you use your devices because the more you use the more you get sick...children already having memory probs. you think its an accident? think again. Did you know there was a rumor the C.I.A. has a device chip in phones that can be used to assassinate anyone on the spot? You answer the phone, they send a high frequency sound which causes you to go blind,deaf and have a stroke, go to the hospital and they say you died of natural causes.. now thats scary.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Remember looking way back in human history when Leaders had 'Staffs". Those few feet long pieces of wood they would carry around.

It's coming back. After oil and society breaks down they will break out highly complicated Staff's that use Terra Hertz to kill people if you don't obey.

I feel sorry for the future of humanity.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
F*#K YOUR TECH! Why does anyone need that technology and why are millions in tuition and taxes being used to develop it?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

wow crazy stuff!!

Although the technology itself is kinda cool, it's just a pity it comes with that price...

Oh at least you know that your current iphone won't have that chip in it yet so I think your ok

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hey People,
The dark ages are coming, The Thomas Edison's most famous invention the incandescent light bulb will be a thing of the past, as of 2014 it will be illegal to own or even sell the light bulb, A law passed in 2007 makes the incandescent light bulb illegal and we are forced to to buy the ugly curly CFL bulbs which by the way has Mercury and if one falls in your home,shop or outside you have to call the EPA to remove it and that can be a costly mistake, but heck it makes money for the man and steals it from us right?
We have no say anymore what we should or not should have, they tell us by law...follow or suffer the consequences. Tyranny in the Corporate kind, they come and they kill a good thing and they take it over and make a bad thing and leave us with the mess. here is the Youtube link to statement I just wrote. Its to cut carbon down but yet they be the ones who use it up. Simply its time to turn out the lights...Click.

www.youtube.com...=0:00;end=3:33;autoreplay=false;showoptions=false

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Amen bro... There will be days when judgement arrives and will be too late for all these bastards.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I LOVE my Iphone but i think it's time for me to dispose of my lovely gadget.

I got around just fine 5 years ago, so i will get around just fine now.

If you are going to get rid of your iphone please consider sending it to me. That'd be swell.

If you're worried about the chip though, you can always just remove the sim and use it like an Ipod Touch. I have an Iphone and don't use the sim in it. Because I don't need a phone. But I like having it handy to read emails, and have like over a thousand books on it, and my entire music collection I listen to.

Cheers.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup
I don't see any reason having the ability to see through walls should be a commercially available consumer product. Time for the ban hammer to be wielded.

True, but if the cops can already do it then I'm not opposed to getting the technology myself to use it to spy on the filthy swine and see what they do behind closed doors. They know what I'm up to but I don't know anything about them, it's a very unhealthy relationship.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join