It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ - Immunise or lose your Family Benefits?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Read this on our local New Zealand news today. It's all in the discussion stage at the moment according to te Government, but basically any families who are dependant on Government money to survive will be forced to have their children fully immunised if they are to continue receiving benefits.

The Government is considering requiring beneficiaries to immunise their children.

Social Development Minister Paula Bennett told the Herald: "We see immunisations as important so when you're looking at those kinds of things, you question at what point should a social obligation be part of a requirement to get a benefit.

A Welfare Working Group recommended last year that the children of parents receiving a benefit should have to meet minimum health standards, including completion of the immunisation schedule.

I fail to see how the government can link benefits and imunisations together? Is this not just a good way to force all the poorer families into receiving potentially dangerous immunisations? This story reeks of Globalist agenda.

Thoughts.

www.nzherald.co.nz...
edit on 12-5-2012 by grantbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
If you've paid into the system, you deserve to be able to take advantage of that system when you need it. Period. You've met your "societal obligation" by paying into the system and being a member of society.

If the government has the right to deny people the benefit system that they have paid into, then people have the right to refuse to pay the portion of their taxes that will filter into that system.
edit on 12-5-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Seems a rather draconian measure to me? Surely people have the right to personal choice when it comes to something like immunizations? This way those in work get a choice but those on benefit, although they do have a choice, are effectively being forced to vaccinate or lose their income.

Some people have no option but to be on benefit I know, but do you think this could be a 'back door' way of getting more people into work?
edit on 12/5/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This is just another example of international agendas being implimented around the globe...I'm surprised it took that long

It's no different than the food safety Bill - www.ecobob.co.nz... - That is right in line with Codex Alimentarious.

What do I think? I think it sucks BIG TIME.

We need to start standing up for our rights and letting these vampires on society know where the boundaries are...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or tomorrow your kids are gonna need a license to S#*t and then it's only gonna be between 5 and 6pm

Not On My Watch

edit on 12-5-2012 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This is the real reason that they want us dependent on benefits, it's so as they can exert an influence. It's the same scam as foreign aid

Hopefully there will be a way of getting vaccine exemption

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
This is just pathetic. Poor people cant help it, rich people don't care.

I'd love to seem them try and force me to vaccinate my kids, oh boy I'd love to, they will threaten welfare cuts? Ha. I'll resort to theft. Man, you'd think after hundreds of years, the fat cats eating roasts would stop saying let them eat cake. You'd think in this day and age, you wouldn't have to steal a loaf of bread.. and as we see, if you're homeless then some people think your OK to suffer extermination.

The richest people on this planet, if it was boiled down, could still live their fat lives and not even notice, if they gave an amount each to everyone else. They can live off the interest. There is no need on this planet for people to be friggen billionaires. NONE. No amount of excess requires that amount of cash.

Yet they are the ones least likely to suffer the agendas forced by governments onto societal problems.

What it really says to me is that the big fat pricks like this guy :

who wants to beuild a NEW TITANIC ffs, are the ones who get to bloat about like they mean something, while anyone who happens to be poor must be fixed.

Force you to get fixed, or else you're going to die.

Blah I hate this world.... I really do..

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Each year there are regular outbreaks of Measles so my guess this is why

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

The article comes across artfully-vague in representing the rhetoric of the Ministers/Government involved....just a warm up of things to come.

Be certain of one thing though, the current or subsequent Government/s will introduce policy that will restrict welfare payments to recipients that don't fully immunise their children according to "their" schedule.

It's already underway here....
ABC - Immunise or lose benefits

Here's the "get-out card" for those that choose not to immunise their children though....

Under any changes, beneficiaries would be able to opt out of immunisation for conscientious reasons....

nzherald

new topics

top topics

join