It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Call Them Archons – How You Can Help Bust Up the Matrix

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I looked at the link and decided to try the meditation. It felt good. Was vivid. Theres something to this. My time to try it though, is at 2pm. And so I will resume at that time.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I looked at the link and decided to try the meditation. It felt good. Was vivid. Theres something to this. My time to try it though, is at 2pm. And so I will resume at that time.

I just did something too and think there's definitely something to it. Looking forward to seeing if big groups start doing this regularly.

And I think the guy I quoted and linked to is right, these "beings" if they're out there are nothing compared to what we can be if we wake up. They just can't generate enough of their own energy because they're so used to vamping it, and we can just tune into something that's.......well, I guess you felt it if you did it.
It's not just from us, it's also all around us, and I think we've been conditioned to kind of stay on a small band of the energy spectrum instead of embracing the whole spectrum, so to speak, and we're starting to realise it's there again.

If you think of ley lines as important energy pathways, then think of what a universal ley line system would be like, I think that kind of touches on it. The amount of energy there is beyond imagination, and it cannot be controlled by the group of manipulators on this planet, because this planet is only a tiny, tiny fraction of it.

They just can't control something like that, ever, and I'm really starting to genuinely believe now that their time is almost up.

And what they did in Syria earlier has really got my back up, so I just went totally haywire with the amount of energy I sent out, and I'm really hoping the utter morons felt something they'd rather not have if they're out there. And if they did there's a lot more to come, and I honestly hope I'm the least of their problems if they're really messing with our energies, so that they have a stackload more hassle to deal with.

This really could be our year, and if you don't believe it, think of what's happening in places like Syria and start trying to.
edit on 27-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think some of that energy has really stuck with me. Made another thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whatever is it you've been waiting to become, try becoming what that is now. There's nothing but yourself and/or conditioning stopping you.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

As a child at the age of 8 I saw this grid over the entire sky. It looked endless and I thought everyone could see it. It looked like the planet was completely quarantined and the grid was holding something in and keeping things from entering. It also resonated a frequency hum that I could hear faintly. I saw this grid for days. Then at the age of 11 I saw it again.

To my knowledge based on what I saw I knew that this grid was over the entire planet and it was some type of technology that we have no idea about.

For years I tried to find out if anyone saw this or knew anything about it but to no avail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join