It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Call Them Archons – How You Can Help Bust Up the Matrix

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Just found this, have more to add soon. There's quite a bit that seems to make sense with it, and just thought those of you who share a similar mindset might want to see it.

Extract :

Over the years I have gathered information about this control grid, but I still don’t know as much about it as I would like. Here is what I do know. This structure is like a dark web of energy surrounding the planet that is heavy and oppressive. It serves to block energies coming to the Earth from the galactic core and other parts of the galaxy, but it cannot stop them completely. The grid is programmed with “negative feedback” that sends subtle signals into the sub-conscious and ego mind to keep people focused on low-frequency beliefs and thought patterns.

This “dark control grid” is programmed with an artificial intelligence to self-repair and notify ankle biters when it is damaged. The grid supports the ankle biter “collectors”, which are living amoeba-like beings that connect to nearly every person on the planet, soaking up all of the low-frequency energies that we give off in our daily lives. Ankle biters travel through this grid to attend to problems or directly oppress a person who’s energy frequency is getting too lofty for the dark agenda. The “bosses” in the ankle-biter hierarchy usually appear with a “reptilian” humanoid appearance, although they can disguise themselves with many different appearances.

Source : Never Call Them Archons – How You Can Help Bust Up the Matrix

Will probably post back later.
edit on 12-5-2012 by robhines because: altered first part

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Sounds very similar to David Icke's theory of the Moon Matrix.

I do not agree with David Icke on every point he discusses, nonetheless, this is my favorite Icke lecture.

It's very long, but very informative and motivational. If you hear something you don't agree with, disregard it and listen to the rest.

Peace.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I was thinking just very recently, that this world is like a holodeck (Star Trek TNG) and the setting is to the most difficult default. Where the sociopaths always win, get the upper hand, (the hidden hand) get their way.
Then I say, "Isn't there a way to change that setting?"

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I was thinking just very recently, that this world is like a holodeck (Star Trek TNG) and the setting is to the most difficult default. Where the sociopaths always win, get the upper hand, (the hidden hand) get their way.
Then I say, "Isn't there a way to change that setting?"

There probably is. I imagine the control panel is well hidden and out of our reach, though

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I'm glad to see you here. I was thinking of your post when we were sharing about loss, and I felt worried about you. I was telling myself, "I need to tell him (you) that the PTB like when people give up. I'm listening to Ike's video right now, and one of the first things he says is, "When you stop, everything stops." Through my own grief, I follow and share about this matrix we're under.
I hope you listen to this vid!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Well, to be honest I don't really find much veracity in what David Icke says. I agree with some of his political ideologies, but I have a hard time believing some of his theories.

I'm more of a Terence McKenna fan

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I want to thank you for this vid. It is very long, and I am enjoying it while doing mundane tasks. I wish -everyone- could set aside time at some convenient point and give a listen. Ike hasen't brought up "reptilians" thus far, he goes into meaty deep depth with all things reality, dna, computer program, our perceptions, who what we really are. God, it makes so much logical sense. No, not so much. Totally.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What they do to the Gridlines is very important to earth crustal stability, to dumbing and dimming consciousness and keeping people in low frequency traps (if they don't wake up and struggle the other way to hold and anchor in Light/Love/Goodness and combo of Law of Affinity, our Images and Holding Positive Thoughtscape and Prayers or Deep Inner Seeking and Connection to Source and Higher Self, (everyone has their own views on spirituality, some pray and meditate, some only meditate).

There are many here who need to wake up more, for they're on assignments to Hold The Frequency High!!!!! To Shine, some aren't even here to do anything, except that, consciously aware or not, they've already learn these lower level survival versus unity and Love lessons, and they're here to help.

The Grid is so important. They took Lemuria, which was the previous (2 million years ago cycle) , The Equality. Lemuria was the Equality. They had more psi, more family, more cooperation, no money, honored female energy of freedom and equality alot more. Sumar people didn't like the Equality one bit. They worked the Grids.

Now, the Nazi's onward, (and there was alot done previous to WW1 and WW2, ie Germans already cloned humans we just don't understand the false matrix within a matrix, the box we've been put in), the Grid was emphasized. I mean in a modern tech kind of way. Its always been emphasized. Every major Church, Temple, Building, Structure, Pyramid is always on a key spot.

They've been controlling us through the Grid for a long long time. I've read quite a few times that the technology behind dimming our consciousness is connected to such structures as the Great Pyramid and its weakening. That is a part of the puzzle, other sections are on the moon.

They commit human sacrifice, killing their own children in horrendous ways and put a lot of evil down the Grid.

Even BP, and the Gulf "disaster" was down on one of the Grids. So sacrifice people, nature, dolphins and whales and earth herself is on the line.

They take the frequencies and sounds of their victims being killed and put them in media, movies, news, broadcasts.

Everything they can do to ensnare, entrap and dim consciousness.

Here is the reverse, it only takes a couple seconds to turn your whole view of the world around to abundance, empowerment, equality and see through the corruption, to choose to wait out reactions and anger and choose better ways, more conscious ways of responding.
All their eons of work can be undone in a couple seconds of choosing anew, to think for yourself and feel love for others. A couple seconds, on one side of the scale to all their resources and money and evil actions and time spent on the other.

Interesting how powerful Light is, even in smaller facets. We're like this infinite Diamond, or Soul, or Star, with all these facets, each little face is a conscious aspect of ourselves, that we're working through learning, issues, to polish our shine up, some facets are Huge and through the ohter side, out the Universe and Beyond and helping (ie HIgher Self). There is no time, its not linear lives. We're living them all at once.

Its interesting how powerful a tiny little facet can be, a fractal, because its never alone, but connected to Infinite Self and Everyone Else and Creator/Loving Family/Source. Our Global Whole has the answers so we need to go within to BUST FREE.

And we should pouring Love down the Grids, the Dolphins do it all the time, and Whales, we need to join in. If we have crystals purify them and use them, with intentions, let our consciousness chose the grid point it needs to, I keep seeing HAWAII, part of ancient Lemuria.

But we don't even need the crystal, our Higher Self knows what to do, we know what to do, if we get this layer on our consciousness, this dumbed down part out of the way and go within, intuitive.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You hit on several key points, all of which are incredibly important. You are on to something, with the "grids". I believe there is something to grids, as well. "Archons" hate love and humor. And not romantic "love", but the the love which is of truth-based sympathy/empathy, in other words, not nievety and weakness, but strength of rightousness and altruism, etc. combined with happiness, sentiment, and humor. < Well, thats my view, anyway.)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Great post, thanks! The whole idea of the grids, ley lines, things being placed in strategic points to keep higher energies down is something I think might have a lot to it. The good thing is that there's a lot of people around now who are sharing that information on the net, and there's a lot of people working in that area.

And of course, the good thing is that our actual potential, if true, is way more powerful than any of the negative agendas, so it only takes a certain amount of people doing things in the right way to start....well, breaking up their matrix.

A couple more things I think are interesting from the link in the first post :

Imagine the ankle biters dashing around frantically trying to repair the holes in the control grid while the people stand strong as Galactic Conduits in spite of the ankle biter’s attempts to get them to stop and think fearful or sad thoughts instead.

Always remember that YOU are the Power that these ankle biters covet and feed from. They pretend to be strong, but their strength comes from YOU. Ankle biters have NOTHING within them that is anywhere NEAR as powerful as a single human being with full awareness of their True Divine Nature.

If what this guy says is right, then it only takes a small group of people that are smart and aware of this to start actually collapsing their system. If that's the case it's only a matter of time before a group tries it.

Imagine a group like Occupy going at the control grid and getting a load of people aware? Now that could be interesting...
edit on 12-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I'm glad you are enjoying it! When Icke starts talking about Reptilians, that's normally where he loses me too
I didn't want to make mention of that fact, for the respect of those who believe or know such things to be real.

He goes into Reptilians towards the end of the lecture, but even then it makes sense (I still don't believe it though :p ). Maybe I'll change my opinion one day, but so far I have nothing more than the stories of others to rely upon.

Peace.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

My family group was a part of the watchers, at least from what I can gather, because I recall planning for earth, work with nature, friendships with dolphins and yet the actual is off planet, and this take down, war, opposition to equality and a positive school occurred and I lost family at that time, we don't really lose family, but it felt so real, this loss, and due to opposite energies with my father, a dragon in his Chinese astrology as is my brother, and my niece, and those energies are opposite mom (Taurus) and mine (Lyra/Vega), to the degree this has been a major battle, much control and neglect and inequality existed in the family and I encourage and see the Light in him and the times he just helps rather than heads off to treat himself to another bridge trip in Mexico, and I now realize, he is partly why I'm here, to bridge the differences, tranmute that energy, Love unconditionally, and undo that Egypt thing in him. There must have been karma, I keep seeing myself and him in opposites, in the past. The equality versus the pyramid.

Holding the frequency of Love and transmuting all the negatives in your life, working through it all.

I also picture Family and the Cosmos coming in, and helping. I've been shown the Blue Uniform Arrest Team and being with them in blue uniform too, we headed straight for UK and Rothchild's/Windsors were big on the list. They say all we see is lesser baddies, that the real powers are hidden. This may be so, however, there are certain families and groups that either on their own merits, or holding the other consciousness, and giving access, are Big Key Pins in this.

I've also been shown a time, (there is no time so I cannot say this is 2012 stuff, really don't know when, or even this cycle for sure, there is no time, I just feel its soon) when we wil be instructed, the race the whole human race, by the Cosmos, directly taught higher levels of care for earth, each other and service to the cosmos itself, to become the helpers, guides, etc, to become upgraded people.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Will give the Icke video a go. It's long but will just watch it in bits.
He does speak a lot of sense and I've read/listened to a few things that he's said before. It seems like the shills/fearful just want to ridicule him because he talks about Reptilians though, which is kind of getting to be a weaker argument all the time.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I think being closed to the reptilian point is weaker all the time too, because Ike shows images, which are easily accessible of Google, of all these non humans intervening in our human history. I don't believe those drawings were done in frivolity, because it seems the ancients were serious about everything they did, and it all meant important things, because in many cases, their lives were on the line, if they didn't do things right. One example I recall, is when some astrologers angered a king with their incompetence in the old testement.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Sounds very similar to David Icke's theory of the Moon Matrix.

I do not agree with David Icke on every point he discusses, nonetheless, this is my favorite Icke lecture.

It's very long, but very informative and motivational. If you hear something you don't agree with, disregard it and listen to the rest.

Peace.

I saw Icke recently in OZ and my 'spidey senses' were in over-drive. I think he is a disinfo agent like Alex Jones, whether they are willing participants or not of some covert operation. What these guys do is lure you in with some basic conspiracy stuff, like 9/11 truth or how we are all indentured slaves, and then they spin off on some wild tagent to distract you from the real truth.

I am starting to think more and more that if you want to really go deep down the rabbit hole then you need to read and listen to people who have been wiped out in their prime by TPTB. If Icke and Jones where anywhere near the real truth then they would have been wacked a long time ago. Just a theory.

Peace Out

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
i m not too sure if i believe this

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

How You 'We' Help Bust Up the Matrix.

I hear a lot about, if a person is thinking good thoughts, then those good thoughts manifest into something bigger and better.
Is this true?

Is it possible to transform bad regions of ley-lines into good regions, simply by walking along one, thinking good thoughts of optimism and not be afraid when you get that feeling someone or something is watching you ?

Was part of the grid 'busted up' when those 13 crystal skulls where travelling from New York to LA last November 2011?

Only yesterday, whilst traversing a ley-line through an old 18th century mine dump, there was a moment of bad karma where I saw leaves circling in a small eddy current. Once I focused on the circling leaves they moved away and dissipated into the nearby bush.

In another incident I saw 2 ravens on a rocky outcrop on the coast. I thought, 'don't worry spirits, the world is soon going to change for the better'. Suddenly it felt like a petty seizure (epilepsy) was coming along due to bad karma.

I guess the spirits out there are afraid of the change (in the matrix) that is coming.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Will give the Icke video a go. It's long but will just watch it in bits.
He does speak a lot of sense and I've read/listened to a few things that he's said before. It seems like the shills/fearful just want to ridicule him because he talks about Reptilians though, which is kind of getting to be a weaker argument all the time.

Wasn't he once with the British intelligence agency? I would be suspicious of anyone with ties to an intelligence agency.

What would a good tactic be? Spew out some truth to gain trust, then abuse that trust by feeding people rubbish. That sounds exactly what someone from an agency would do. Gain trust. Abuse it. Repeat x x x x x.

If I ever saw a UFO, I'd say, That's amazing. I would assume man made it, first. No need to get wrapped up in even more bizarre conclusions such as alien life. There's nothing so fantastic about the idea to me that says man can't do it. I'd only believe in this if I saw it with my own eyes, and anyone else who can just take someone else's word for it, no matter what you read or saw (pics, videos, whatever)...that's just so far from what I would consider substantial. If a single picture or video can't prove it, why the hell do people think 50 or 100 would? You have to understand how the human mind works. It's an emotional mechanism. It's frail and stupid, for many people.

I certainly would put reptilians in the same category. If I see it, I'll believe it. And, it better be crystal clear, no fog or gimmicky trick. And, I would never waste my time telling someone else about it, because I'd consider them fools to take my word for it.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
Wasn't he once with the British intelligence agency? I would be suspicious of anyone with ties to an intelligence agency.

I think you've got something mixed up there. He was once Coventry City's goalkeeper though.

He's been accused of being a counter-intelligence agent, but I don't think there's any facts out there. If anyone has any other info on this though, please let us know. I don't think anyone does though or it'd surely be common knowledge around here.

Just to note : I don't personally believe or disbelieve the Reptilian theory.
edit on 13-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
If what this guy says is right, then it only takes a small group of people that are smart and aware of this to start actually collapsing their system. If that's the case it's only a matter of time before a group tries it.

Just quoting this because there's one group I've just found that are already trying it! They're doing a focused meditation today :

It is time now to keep dissolving the Archons grid on the etheric and astral planes with a unified meditation this Sunday May 27th. Please use the exact meditation from Reboot of the Grid so our consciousness stream gets unified.

Source : Cobra Intel: Current Archons Situation Update

I know it sounds crazy, but if there's something to this and people start working out how to do it properly, who knows what might happen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join