It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wikileaks Insurance File...IS THIS THE PASSWORD? And the 2nd Insurance file!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
i may be mistaken but i think that may have been one of the original passwords used by wikileaks to release some of their first material online. i think it was set up specifically for the media to access material. it was the cause of a good few rows too i think.

this old chesnut comes up regularly where people believe they may have stumbled across the insurance file password,

i am quite sure that when wiki need to release this info it will be done from their homepage and twitter pages. this is not something that you come across by accident. the interenet would be on fire with anon probably helping distribute the info. there would be a major and immediate sh1tstorm.

edit to add:: this is a little interesting.

this is the second big headline ' block capitals' 'loook at this' type wikileaks thread in the last couple of days. the last one was also a little misleading too drawing attention to older material that had been released months ago and now this one.

i am wondering is his some sort of distraction to get people fed up with the same material because somebody knows a major leak is about to happen and they are trying to confuse folk. or maybe this is folks invovled with wikilaeks and they are preparing people and getting their attention for another major dump of info.
edit on 12-5-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

=====

CLARIFICATIONS from StargateSG7:

This thread was MEANT to ask IF the password I posted WAS in fact the Cablegate Wikileaks password.
It's why I added the QUESTION MARK "?" at the end of the heading !!!!

I personally haven't tried it because there is a DATABASE of released cables which is easily searched.

see:
cablegatesearch.net...

The complete encrypted file is called:

1.73-GB password-protected file named “cables.csv,” -- please note the comma after the .CSV extension

I don't actually KNOW if the password works...its a big download and it is somewhere on one
of the many bluray data discs i have. I'll search but no guarantees the password actually works.

NOW...onto the AstroGate.AES file which has been systematically hunted down and exterminated
from the Internet...Its content have already been exposed by others and I am just recounting photos
I have previously seen which I can no longer find...it is a 72 megabyte AES encypted ZIP archive file.

I REPEAT I AM NOT EVEN SURE the password even works....because I no longer
have the file or if I do have it I can't find it on any of my BluRay Data discs. I never tried the password
I am ONLY RECOUNTING what I have seen elsewhere....SO PLEASE no comments about
me being a "TROLL"...im just a messenger...no need to shoot me!!!!

This is the Nature of WikiLeaks...Not truly LEAKS because the data takes EFFORT to decode and post
which of course takes TIME....so again no guarantees about ANYTHING...take my comments with a grain
of salt until TRULY PROVEN AND POSTED !!!!

My comment about the deltoid craft having B767 landing gear is relevant because THAT IS WHAT I SAW
and anyways it is consistent which other stealth craft since even the B2 Spirit Stealth Bomber uses
boeing 767 landing gear which saved money (HA!) on development!

Microwave amplification by stimulated emission of radiation (MASER) WILL actually propel
a craft as it bounces from ground to craft back to ground LIFTING said craft much like
shooting a water out of a hose at high pressure...same principle...just using megawatt
MASERS and metamaterials and cavity resonators used as waveguides and microwave
amplification systems...JUST DON'T STAND UNDERNEATH the craft while it's hovering
unless you LIKE being turned into a roasted turkey.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by boncho

why? Its just another part of the spectrum. Light, lasers, x rays, microwaves, radio.... same thing essentially.

But more importantly. AHA!!!! I knew Wiki leaks punked out on the UFO cables!!. Orbiting military space station? never heard that before although not surprised. They have many on the moon.

Interesting indeed

What spectrum is that?

Last I checked we don't have many propulsion systems based off of lasers, light, x rays or radio. The effects are negligible unless you are operating in a vacuum.

It's not suppressed, and it's not relevant unless you work with satellites.

Link

Radiation pressure, solar wind and gravity are the main forces caused by the sun. Radiation pressure is much stronger than the solar wind. The best known method of using gravity for propulsion is a Gravity assist.

In 1924, the Russian space engineer Friedrich Zander proposed that light's thrust could be used as a form of space propulsion requiring no fuel. Einstein proposed (and experiments confirm) that photons have a momentum p=E/c;[3][4] therefore, each light photon absorbed by or reflecting from a surface exerts a small amount of radiation pressure. This results in forces of about 4.57x10−6 N/m2 for absorbing surfaces perpendicular to the radiation in Earth orbit, and a little less than twice as much if the radiation is reflected.[5] This was proven experimentally by Russian physicist Pyotr Nikolaevich Lebedev in 1900,[6] and independently by Nichols and Hull at Dartmouth in 1901 using a Nichols radiometer.[7]

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Here is a link to more information on laser propulsion systems:

Wikipedia Article:
en.wikipedia.org...

Space.com article:
www.space.com...

Commercial Version for ground to orbit ferry:
www.lightcrafttechnologies.com...

Report on military uses of light craft propulsion:
www.dtic.mil...

Beam power craft:
en.wikipedia.org...

---

Design and Building of high powered Hydrogen MASER (NOT LASER but rather MASER) from 1979!
www.pttimeeting.org...

More information about interstellar travel using MASERS and LASERS:
www.daviddarling.info...

More information on BEAMED propulsion systems from *** 1986 ****:
www.transorbital.net...

Advanced Propulsion Systems:
www.transorbital.net...

---

I found a HECK of a lot on beamed propulsion AND i heard a LOT on the
SpookWorld gravevine about ROCKETDYNE and their 1960's to 1990's era
SECRET research and development on using microwaves for propulsion.

See info on Project Skyvault which was done by RocketDyne:

www.amazon.com...

----

This article on natural galactic phenomenon:

Extragalactic jets with helical magnetic fields: relativistic MHD simulations
R. Keppens, Z. Meliani, B. van der Holst, F. Casse
(Submitted on 14 Feb 2008)

Comments: 16 pages, Astronomy and Astrophysics accepted for publication
Subjects: Astrophysics (astro-ph)
DOI: 10.1051/0004-6361:20079174
Cite as: arXiv:0802.2034v1 [astro-ph]

arxiv.org...

which seems to postulate that shockwaves coming from expelled jets of matter from pulsars,
exploding suns etc. are nature's version of microwave and other beamed transport systems
usable in ultra high speed space transportation. If I read correctly, toroidal jets of directed
compressed hydrogen plasma can be used to "SURF" a wave-like exploding and rebounding
shockwave as near relativistic speeds and in SOME cases EXCEEDING C (aka light speed).

This is the best article YET that I've seen which would SEEM TO CONFIRM that using vortices
of compressed plasma (which CAN be made by microwaves heating hydrogen gas) to propel
ANY craft...this could also explain the glowing auras coming out of SOME "UFO's" that
were seen by ground observers.

----

AND YES the AstroGate.AES file is still somewhere OUT THERE waiting to be decrypted and posted.

The DIA/NSA will be having a field day trying to confirm these postings...there are SOOOO MANY
compartmentalized special access programs, within the 200+ intelligence gathering and scientific
research agencies within the USA's Department of Defence...that it will be nearly IMPOSSIBLE
for them to confirm the SOURCE of the 72 megabyte AstroGate.AES file.

----

Actually now that I think about it .... that's NOT TRUE...I just realized who the Joseph
in the Donestra/Grill Flame password refers to. That would be Joseph McMoneagle
a chief remote viewer on the 20 million dollar Project Stargate funded by the CIA and NSA
during the 1960's and 1970's and 1980's.

...NOW.... if I ....WUZ.... a spook....(throat clearing here)...I would SUGGEST asking Mr. McMoneagle
about SOME of the Remote viewing operations that were completed in the 1970's/80's
ESPECIALLY regarding contacts with the "DONESTRA" entity and his/it's postulations
about the nature and technical issues of advanced beam-based space travel.

THAT would give a clue that certain RV operations SOMEHOW jumped into RocketDyne's R&D labs
during the 1970's/80's and THAT gave certain EMPLOYEES of Mr. McMoneagle the names and places
of projects and labs which were further researched by others in the intelligence community....ERGO...the
completed REPORTS of those investigations made to CONFIRM the Grill Flame/Stargate Remote Viewing
project results are what were leaked...!!!!

And the PHOTOS of the school bus sized Air Force Space Station, being of a rather RECENT vintage,
(circa 1998+) would indicate to ME that Project Grill Flame/Stargate is STILL ACTIVE since those photos
are merely CONFIRMATION of what was seen in various Remote Viewing sessions...ergo...leaked
photos of a cramped, cluttered orbiting Silicon-on-Diamond crystal-growing substrates laboratory
and multi-megapixel, multi-spectral equipped orbital viewing/surveillence platform.

Let the horse dung hit the fan...!!!
edit on 2012/5/12 by StargateSG7 because: Spelling and Grammar fixes

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I was just saying its probably possible. But honestly im not going to defend that lol. I agree as far as black ops tech goes we have much MUCH better than that. Anti gravity by means of mass nullification. Thats how the big boys do it.

Edit. It could work for stability thrusters on a satellite though especially if the energy requirements are low enough. At any rate the Anti gravity methods are more impressive.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
And finally the FULL password...supposedly...to the wikileaks CSV file:

ACollectionOfDiplomaticHistorySince_1966_ToThe_PresentDay#

I hope this works......please do remember the resulting TZ output file is a compressed file which
is a Linux-oriented ZIP archive format....Google search for various compatible AES decrypters
and ZIP archive decoders.
edit on 2012/5/13 by StargateSG7 because: grammar and spelling fixes

edit on 2012/5/13 by StargateSG7 because: more spelling and grammar fixes

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

UPDATE: It seems the actual password is:

ACollectionOfDiplomaticHistorySince_1966_ToThe_PresentDay#

where the word "Diplomatic" is inserted before the word "History"

A 1.73 gigabyte 256-bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) encrypted file
that outputs a TZ format archive which then can be decrypted by a ZIP-format
file decompressor (i.e. try WinZIP) is what is supposedly contains all the
unredacted cables.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Man, how can you say that you've seen evidence (as in pictures) of UFOs from a 72mb archive and you didn't do any backups of it? Or save the pictures? Come on, seriously...

Someone has to have these files, afaik there are torrent links to the 64gb insurance archive..

I don't quite get what is going on here, I mean, the code/password was revealed in a book, people have readed it and now the file is missing on the whole net??

Edit: Is it possible that you are talking abou the "Orion Conspiracy" hoax? Google it, take a look at the pictures, I think these are the pictures you've talked about
edit on 13-5-2012 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Yes this is very old news. Why would you even bother bringing this up now?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

----

we are talking about different things...the pictures I saw have been out there
for a number of years and are not new so no need to save them.

Again I personally have seen the 72 megabyte Atrogate.AES file itself be systematically exterminated
from many parts of the internet...its still there just not in many places...again I probably DO have a copy
and when I go through my discs ill try the suposed password to it. However the contents ARE already out there
in various forms. And that includes the comments on the 1980's era MJ 12 documents and memos to
C.W. about them. The USAF spacestation photos are also out there, as are the deltoid aircraft
with a cavity-based microwave amplification system photos. Ironically it is various RUSSIAN
websites which have these photos as they are harder to get to for U.S. authorities.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ok, kool, I've done some google search but can't find them. You said russian websites have these photos, can you perhaps PM me the link if you have them? Otherwise, I hope you'll find your copy because I never heard of that and would love to see them! Thx in advance, keep us on track.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Are you even reading this thread?

That password is not for the insurance file.

There is one insurance file that the password has not been released for yet. It is 1.4 gigs in size.
There is now a 2nd insurance file that is just a backup of everything Wikileaks has released, in case their servers should go down. It's around 64 gigs and is not password protected.

The password you supplied was for the U.S. diplomatic cables from last year. There was alot of confusion about it at the time and media outlets were reporting that it was for the insurance file but it's not. Maybe that's why you're confused.

As for this "over 90 megabytes" or "72 megabyte" Astrogate.AES file, I think it only exists in your mind. Maybe you dreamed it. It sounds eerily similar to that spoof email you received a couple years ago.

Originally posted by StargateSG7

There is also a SECOND encrypted file which I have found has recently
been systematically hunted down and exterminated from the Internet.

It is the much-rumoured and infamous collection of ASTRO-GATE files which
at over 90 megabytes has photos and certain documents and memos to
Caspar Weinberger (Secretary of Defense 1980`s) that seems to confirm
that PARTS of the Majestic 12 documents were disinformation mostly used
to discredit certain UFO investigators (i.e.Bennewitz et al...) and used to
find LEAKS in the US intelligence community (i.e. Honey Pot purposes)

Originally posted by StargateSG7

In the early 1980's and specifically in 1982,
a special operations group was started after
consultation with then President Ronald Reagan,
and Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger in
cooperation with a secretive group within the
DIA (aka Defense Intelligence Agency) after reports
that UFO's, some with living or dead EBE occupants,
began inexplicably crashing in Alaska, Northern British Columbia,
Yukon, Ohio, Arizona, Northern Mexico and also internationally
in Norway, the African continent, Argentina, Colombia & Brazil.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-5-2012 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

----

I should clarify...the final output is over 90 megabytes...the encrypted AES file is 72 megs
of ZIP format compressed archive which indicates the data is mostly JPEG photos which
are hard to compress and probably PDF's...Again I probably do not have the Astrogate.AES file
(72 megs decompressing to 90+ megs) in easy recovery or availability to me.

The photo I reviewed and memos I saw WERE NOT FROM THIS FILE...but were open source - google searchable
websites....I'll go back to my other computer and get my browser history to post the russian websites
that now host SOME of the photos.....PLEASE NOTE that I saw photos on the russian sites that were recognizable computer graphics hoaxes BUT OTHERS were of the deltoid, bell-shaped and classical saucer shaped craft that were within the original AES file.

Caspar Weinberger seems to show up in a lot of the text that I saw
So a lot of the AES files is probably from the 1980's when he was the secretary of defence
under President Ronald Reagan...those 1984 to 1987 defence budgets were
HUGE even compared to todays inflated dollars and that 1987 black budget
ESPECIALLY was gigantic by even todays standards...so I am NOT surprised
that funding of all sorts of esoteric groups would have taken place.

The mid to late 80`s was a paranoid time of rabid anti-Soviet Union rhetoric
and thus EVERYTHING was being looked into for R&D and special forces
used to try and contain and defeat the USSR.

That would include ALIENS, UFO`s, US-originated UFO`s etc.

I`ll go out on a limb here and recount some drunken retired EG&G and Wackenhut security
personnel who were chummy during some Las Vegas parties on the downtown
Golden Nugget strip in the early 90`s who bragged about their protective services
of huge underground R&D facilities in Arizona, Utah and Nevada during the 1980`s
where all sorts of wacky R&D was done on huge stealth blimps, deltoid craft with twin
counter-rotating turbine-based vertical lift systems (FlugGerade)...even a combination
flying submarine not to mention manned methane powered near-space rockets with
hi-res camera gear...they were pretty descriptive (if drunk) and I BELIEVE THEM
because parts of their stores mesh with other tidbits ive heard over
the years from different sources...and one source I talked to in those days
indicated a story from a second source about the underground bases
that contained special teams that did nothing but investigate and recover
ufo crashes within the 1980`s and early 90`s...MANY using specially made
deep sea submersibles that required 6,000 feet+ capabilities...evidently
there`s a whole parking lot of crushed and crashed ufo`s near or ON
various south sea and asian islands in some pretty deep water.

This source i especially believe because of the nature of their employment
which requires extreme discretion and much hob-knobbing with very powerful
and KNOWLEDGEABLE people at time when those people were very open
to influence and very talkative. That source WAS my best one over the years
and is been proven to be my most reliable in terms of technical confirmation
and cross-checking of sources...on a personal note...people are stupid
and they REALLY cannot keep their mouths shut...and even when they
exaggerate...there is sooooo much truth at the base facts which can be
crosschecked, correlated and verified....which GOOD researchers DO!!!!!!!

i.e. X worked with Y on Z and later A has photo of Z and memo from X
indicating Y was recently hired. B and C later confirm they have copies
of X`s memos...ergo all this fact checking leaves a BIG trail to find and
explore...which is fun to do!

====

Regarding the spoof email I received some time ago about the alien recovery teams,
I PESONALLY BELEIVE there were TWO writers of that email...ONE was the technical,
military jargon-laden data from an actual report outlining ACTUAL alien recovery teams
AND the other text was from a media-spin or science-type reporter who probably RECEIVED
the original text and added their OWN SPIN AND EDITORIALIZING and resent it along to me...

Anyways...no further emails were sent to me and NOTHING has been heard since so who knows
what's true or not....again keep a skeptical eye and ear on this type of stuff.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This is one of the best Russian Website for various tidbits:

Russian Roswell:
englishrussia.com...

Video Telescope Images of Possible U.S. Air Force Space Station/Orbiting Laboratory/
Multi-Spectral Imaging & Surveillence Module (School Bus Size):
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join