It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wikileaks Insurance File...IS THIS THE PASSWORD? And the 2nd Insurance file!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
There are supposedly TWO versions of the wikileaks insurance file PASSWORD

one with the quotes on the end:

"ACollectionOfDiplomaticHistorySince_1966_ToThe_PresentDay#"

and the one without:

ACollectionOfDiplomaticHistorySince_1966_ToThe_PresentDay#

It is a CASE SENSITIVE password which decrypts a 256-bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard)
file that contains the entire contents of the wikileaks insurance file release last year.....!!!!!
This file contains mostly cables and correspondence from various USA embassies.

There are JAVA, Pascal and C++ coded versions of AES decryption algorithms
which can be found using any one of the major search engines.

There is also a SECOND encrypted file which I have found has recently
been systematically hunted down and exterminated from the Internet.

It is the much-rumoured and infamous collection of ASTRO-GATE files which
at over 90 megabytes has photos and certain documents and memos to
Caspar Weinberger (Secretary of Defense 1980`s) that seems to confirm
that PARTS of the Majestic 12 documents were disinformation mostly used
to discredit certain UFO investigators (i.e.Bennewitz et al...) and used to
find LEAKS in the US intelligence community (i.e. Honey Pot purposes)

But the BIG KAHUNA of content are the UP-CLOSE and INSIDE
PHOTOS of the Air Force Space Station and a list of astronaut names
(air force personnel) that SEEMS to confirm that a cohort of tech personnel
are being rotated in and out of a SECRET orbiting laboratory/surveillance platform.

BUT THE BIGGEST LEAK are documents discussing and SHOWING the ACTUAL
PLANS AND PHOTOS of a Wave-guide/Cavity-based Microwave Amplification System
used in advanced vectored thrust propulsion systems that DO NOT REQUIRE aerodynamic
principles of flight....AND....there were photos of various circular, bell-shaped and delta-shaped
craft in FULL CONSTRUCTION mode using that motor which were specifically located in
hangars containing RECOGNIZABLE technical and security personnel from EG&G,
Lockheed Martin, Northrup and Boeing Phantomworks.

---

For those of you in the KNOW...(i.e. the Spook-World) here is a hint that the documents are
REAL ....Let's just say that A LOT of the deltoid craft seem to EXCLUSIVELY use the landing
gear from Boeing 767 aircraft.....!!!!! THAT should give you a clue as to WHICH CRAFT i'm
talking about! --- i.e. the ones YOU DON'T WANT seen...he he he!

---

This should stir up a hornet's nest at DIA..message me if you have further info!

I downloaded that 90 meg file once...but I cannot seem to locate it anymore....
the password WAS:

Donestra-Contacted-By-Grill-Flame-This-Is-For-Joseph

No quotes and password is CASE SENSITIVE --- please include the hyphens.

The password seems to contain a clue about the intended recipients
I do KNOW that Grill Flame is a project codename for an NSA-originated
intelligence gathering operation. Not sure about the name Joe but Donestra
is the name of a new age deity-like entity.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I don't see how anything powered with microwaves is going to fly...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

edit on 12-5-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

Tried finding the astrogate files at wlstora ge.net - not there. Do you still have the 90meg file? Maybe you can share it over dropbox or something similar - would love checking out your big kaunas..

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

a filename for this 2nd insurance file would be awesome

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
This is interesting....

Will be keeping an eye on this one.

edit : ok not buying it, this would be all over the net by now, not just on this site. Have ran searches on several things in your post and can't find a thing apart from this thread.

Thanks for getting my hopes up.

edit on 12-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Are you trolling? Where's your proof, I mean, if you've seen the pictures you should have no problem uploading them in order to show them? Dafuq?!

That's what I found out, not going to try it out, could be a virus, fake.. or just anything...:

ACollectionOfDiplomaticHistorySince_1966_ToThe_PresentDay#

torrage.com...
ca.isohunt.com...
"C
rogram Files (x86)GNUGnuPGgpg.exe" --output z.7z -d xyz_z.gpg

Truth from Berlin...

A Guardian editor, David Leigh, who had a legal run in with WikiLeaks last year, betrayed the entire Cablegate decryption password in his book. Page 135-139 of "Inside Julian Assange's War on Secrecy":

[Leigh] asked Assange to stop procrastinating, and hand over the biggest trove of all: the cables. Assange said, “I could give you half of them, covering the first 50% of the period.”

Leigh refused. All or nothing, he said. “What happens if you end up in an orange jump-suit en route to Guantánamo before you can release the full files?” In return he would give Assange a promise to keep the cables secure, and not to publish them until the time came. Assange had always been vague about timing: he generally indicated, however, that October would be a suitable date. He believed the US army’s charges against the imprisoned soldier Bradley Manning would have crystallised by then, and publication could not make his fate any worse. He also said, echoing Leigh’s gallows humour: “I’m going to need to be safe in Cuba first!” Eventually, Assange capitulated. Late at night, after a two-hour debate, he started the process on one of his little netbooks that would enable Leigh to download the entire tranche of cables. The Guardian journalist had to set up the PGP encryption system on his laptop at home across the other side of London. Then he could feed in a password. Assange wrote down on a scrap of paper:

ACollectionOfHistorySince_1966_ToThe_PresentDay#. “That’s the password,” he said. “But you have to add one extra word when you type it in. You have to put in the word ‘Diplomatic’ before the word ‘History’ Can you people to theremember that?” “I can remember that.” Leigh set off home, and successfully installed the PGP software. He typed in the lengthy password, and was gratified to be able to download a huge file from Assange’s temporary website. Then he realized it was zipped up – compressed using a format called 7z which he had never heard of, and couldn’t understand. He got back in his car and drove through the deserted London streets in the small hours, to Assange’s headquarters in Southwick Mews. Assange smiled a little pityingly, and unzipped it for him.

No-one took note of the Leigh book since where the encrypted file was located was a mystery! Enter the 2nd bad guy of our story: Daniel Domscheit-Berg. DDB said he didn't know the password before reading the Leigh book, but apparently *did* know the hidden file name on Bittorrent. Using this these two facts (pw+hidden file location), he then went around ingratiating himself with various players by handing them the entire Cablegate archive under the mutually deniable cover of "warning" them about the Leigh book. Enraged after being expelled from the CCC he "gave" the cables in this way to more and more people in exchange for alliances and positive spin culminating with the now infamous Freitag and Information.dk articles and now the thing is #ing everywhere...

edit on 12-5-2012 by Kemal because: http:///eJydJXaK

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The insurance file key was revealed ages ago by some incompetent reporters who were out to make a quick buck. There was no space astronaut crap there. You have been either given the wrong file or you're just hoaxing. If there was pictures then upload them for everyone to see.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Forgive me if I am wrong, but the insurance file was multiple gigabytes of information, much larger than the cables that were ever released combined.

I'm sure there would have to be either a SIGNIFICANT more amount of cables or media of some sort within the file to encompass the file size of the file.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Those passwords do not work on the insurance file..

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

i might be wrong
i don't buy it
this "password" is way too simple and goes against every instruction hackers share. Good passwords do contain much more obscure characters, some of them can only be entered using the principle that is used to enter those weird ascii-characters.

but, again, i might be utterly wrong

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I don't see how anything powered with microwaves is going to fly...

This is one way to achieve it: peswiki.com...:Emdrive_%28Electromagnetic_Space_Drive%29

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'll be checking back on this one.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
SnF for an awesome read!

I am curious as to why you haven't posted this previously, or uploaded any info from the files...

Ill be keeping me eye on you

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ok i have the insurance file with the md5 key 94a032849b1f446e3a1ed06cf4867a56 and the passwords dont work

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

why? Its just another part of the spectrum. Light, lasers, x rays, microwaves, radio.... same thing essentially.

But more importantly. AHA!!!! I knew Wiki leaks punked out on the UFO cables!!. Orbiting military space station? never heard that before although not surprised. They have many on the moon.

Interesting indeed

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Interesting.

This would Concur with some info I have heard via hearsay.

I would love to see this file. Have you personally seen it?

If you have something please upload it to your ATS media and share the photos.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by StargateSG7
The Wikileaks Insurance File...IS THIS THE PASSWORD?

I don't know, did you try using it?

edit: took me about 30 seconds of searching to find that's the password to the U.S. diplomatic cables from last year.

www.schneier.com...

edit on 12-5-2012 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
i may be mistaken but i think that may have been one of the original passwords used by wikileaks to release some of their first material online. i think it was set up specifically for the media to access material. it was the cause of a good few rows too i think.

this old chesnut comes up regularly where people believe they may have stumbled across the insurance file password,

i am quite sure that when wiki need to release this info it will be done from their homepage and twitter pages. this is not something that you come across by accident. the interenet would be on fire with anon probably helping distribute the info. there would be a major and immediate sh1tstorm.

edit to add:: this is a little interesting.

this is the second big headline ' block capitals' 'loook at this' type wikileaks thread in the last couple of days. the last one was also a little misleading too drawing attention to older material that had been released months ago and now this one.

i am wondering is his some sort of distraction to get people fed up with the same material because somebody knows a major leak is about to happen and they are trying to confuse folk. or maybe this is folks invovled with wikilaeks and they are preparing people and getting their attention for another major dump of info.
edit on 12-5-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Try password

edit on 12-5-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join