It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

So what's the deal with time travel

page: 3
2
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


It is no ones imagination, it is mind. Mind does this. Like clouds move across the sky. The sky does not concern itself with the clouds.
I see the mind like the i see the clouds. The mind appears in the empty space that i am but i don't believe the stories it tells. I know i am seeing/hearing a story that is not true.
Reality is not a story.

And what allows you to see, hear and know this? Do you know it with your toe? Do you know it with your nose or do you know it with your mind, hence, ultimately, after a long, drawn out process, making it your imagination?




posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


It is no ones imagination, it is mind. Mind does this. Like clouds move across the sky. The sky does not concern itself with the clouds.
I see the mind like the i see the clouds. The mind appears in the empty space that i am but i don't believe the stories it tells. I know i am seeing/hearing a story that is not true.
Reality is not a story.

And what allows you to see, hear and know this? Do you know it with your toe? Do you know it with your nose or do you know it with your mind, hence, ultimately, after a long, drawn out process, making it your imagination?


Awareness is all. Knowing is all.
Knowing is all there is.
There is no separation between what is known and what is knowing.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


What you are knowing now is all that can be known. Whether you are knowing a thought (a fairy story) or the seat you sit on, it is being known now.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


It is no ones imagination, it is mind. Mind does this. Like clouds move across the sky. The sky does not concern itself with the clouds.
I see the mind like the i see the clouds. The mind appears in the empty space that i am but i don't believe the stories it tells. I know i am seeing/hearing a story that is not true.
Reality is not a story.

And what allows you to see, hear and know this? Do you know it with your toe? Do you know it with your nose or do you know it with your mind, hence, ultimately, after a long, drawn out process, making it your imagination?


Awareness is all. Knowing is all.
Knowing is all there is.
There is no separation between what is known and what is knowing.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Didn't say there was a difference, asked what the origin was... or maybe it was your imagination



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


Mind games???
The mind loves to play games because if you find out the truth your mind will be out of work. The mind won't allow that now will it.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


What you are knowing now is all that can be known. Whether you are knowing a thought (a fairy story) or the seat you sit on, it is being known now.


Maybe for you, but not for all of us. But we can't share how, you're not in the club



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


Mind games???


YES!!! Up for some backgammon when this one is over?



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


Have a rest from the mind stories and games and enter the kingdom.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


Have a rest from the mind stories and games and enter the kingdom.


ohhhhh you're more of a Dungeons and Dragons type guy.
Well, I never got into that much, so I'll sit this one out.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


Dungeons and Dragons is still fairy story. Find the real and you will know life. If you live in 'fairy stories' there will be many angels and demons.
The kingdom of heaven is right here and right now. Hell is someone or somewhen 'else' because it is not true, 'else' is not true.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
'Else' is fantasy. 'Else' is fairy story.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


Dungeons and Dragons is still fairy story. Find the real and you will know life. If you live in 'fairy stories' there will be many angels and demons.
The kingdom of heaven is right here and right now. Hell is someone or somewhen 'else' because it is not true, 'else' is not true.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)


But I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam-I-Am



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


It is the human condition to 'not like', it is the mind resisting the truth.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


It is the human condition to 'not like', it is the mind resisting the truth.

No, I tasted them and they were yucky :/



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

Originally posted by PeaNice
Ask Obama, Ed Ames, Andy Basiago and Brent Stillings.

No, not a trick answer.


Not Ames The A$$clown. The rest surely do "know" about time travel.


According to Basiago, Ames was their instructor for Mars time travel.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 




The human condition of believing what is not true will be seen and then you can laugh all day long at the madness.


Oh, believe me Itisnowagain, I laugh all day long at the madness. I am quite mad, compared to "normal folks".

You are limited by "Now". I am not. Now is everything, but it is also anything. All advancements in technology, all enduring works of art, all great literary achievements, all enduring musical scores - All of these things were created by imagination... By seeing what something could become of nothing. By seeing outside of Now, into an imaginary Now.

I treasure my imagination, and am not trapped because I can go wherever I please.

I see time as an ocean, not a string. I am a drop of water and I am the ocean - sometimes I am a drop, sometimes I am mist, sometimes I am rain, sometimes I am the ocean. But, I am always moving, and always is Now - no matter when, where, how, or why Now is.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaNice

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

Originally posted by PeaNice
Ask Obama, Ed Ames, Andy Basiago and Brent Stillings.

No, not a trick answer.


Not Ames The A$$clown. The rest surely do "know" about time travel.


According to Basiago, Ames was their instructor for Mars time travel.


True this. Do you believe Andrew et al btw?



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


Have a rest from the mind stories and games and enter the kingdom.


If you are trying to avoid your mind you are trying to avoid yourself because you are your mind. I used to be deluded as you.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baron01

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


Have a rest from the mind stories and games and enter the kingdom.


If you are trying to avoid your mind you are trying to avoid yourself because you are your mind. I used to be deluded as you.


I am right here and right now and my mind makes images of a past and future me's. Those past and future me's are not what I am. Thoughts tell you that you are good one minute and bad the next. Can you trust the mind to know the truth?
I am not the mind. The mind is a programmed machine. I can watch the workings of the machine, i see how foolish it is. It resists, it reacts, it gets insulted, it is fearful, it defends and fights.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 


You can only trust what can be verified.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join