Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Mitt Romney's Mind Control Connection

page: 1

join

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Long before Romney was in the public spotlight as a presidential candidate, his father was an MK Ultra handler and high level mason.

Cathy O'Brien
edit on 5/12/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--All Caps Title.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

There is no credible evidence for O'Brien's memories, which were retrieved through the use of hypnosis. The specific program which she claimed was responsible for her dissociative identity disorder, Project Monarch, is not mentioned in reviews of MKULTRA, its alleged parent program. Because most MKULTRA records were deliberately destroyed in 1973 by order of then CIA Director Richard Helms,, it has been difficult, if not impossible, for investigators to gain a complete understanding of the more than 150 individually funded research sub-projects sponsored by MKULTRA and related CIA programs.

O'Brien says that she has developed dissociative identity disorder and that she has no memory of some of her activities. She also says that she has a photographic recall of the events that she suffered whilst her alternate personalities were in control.[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

Why should anyone believe her?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I've heard that Cathy O'Brien is a fraud. On the other hand I've heard the same abo9ut Fritz Springmeier. Both of Whom seem to know a lot about trauma-based mind control.
Not sure but wouldn't be surprised if it was legit, Same as if it wasn't.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
There is a video where Cathy O'Brien visits a gynecologist and they show her mutilated "marked" vagina where they carved it to make it look like a face. This can be found on youtube as well.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

There are people that do that for fun

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
really?? what a waste of time and space.............if you had any idea of what he is you would never post this BS.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Id rather not watch ten minutes of that nonsense. Can you give me the time in video where she talks about Mittens' dad? Also she seems highly credible.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well I cannot vouch for the credibility of Cathy. I've known about her for years and have always tried to find that smoking gun that she's a fake. Fritz Springmeier definitely vouches for her and Bill Cooper even talked about her on a few shows. If anyone knows about Cooper you know he had a nose for bull****.
edit on 12-5-2012 by protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I mainly wanted this thread to be about Mittens Romney though. Does anybody have any corroborating evidence about George Romney? I know that the Mormon church connection is extremely suspicious. Mormonism as we know has been described as a masonic mind control experiement.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Really you are Mormon hunting? really > I forgot you are perfect in you skins.............and notice I didn't call you out for your all knowing dogma BS that feeds your soul. Oh to be perfect and above all questions

Oh I forgot god speaks to all but Mormons.................... really..............................BS

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TremorTracker316

Really you are Mormon hunting? really > I forgot you are perfect in you skins.............and notice I didn't call you out for your all knowing dogma BS that feeds your soul. Oh to be perfect and above all questions

Oh I forgot god speaks to all but Mormons.................... really..............................BS

I'm sorry to have touched on a sensitive topic with you. Much love to all the brothers and sisters of God including Mormons!

That said, TremorTracker, what do you think about MITT ROMNEY? You know, the guy that this thread is about. This is where the discussion should be focused...not a religious flame war full of all caps "bs".
edit on 12-5-2012 by protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If people would get off the knee jerk reactions then they would perhaps realize that a copyright of 1995 (when Cathy's book came out) would place George Romney's association with mind control far from Mitt's Presidential Run (before it was being discussed even) and as such makes the initial motivation for the claim more about her claim than politics.

I agree with the claim of this thread; I did one of my own recently...

new topics

top topics

join