It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Fast, Dark Moving Object and Possible Demonic Attachment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Yesterday, my friend and I were walking back from eating a meal when I suddenly stopped and even put my hand up as a reflex to seeing something flying towards me. I quickly asked my friend, who had also stopped, if he was seeing what I was seeing. He replied that he did as it continued a couple more times directly in front of us. Then it was gone. What we had both witnessed, as confirmed by each of us, were dark streaks appearing only about 20 feet away at about a 60 degree angle from our feet. It was as if we were witnessing a session of Microsoft Paint where someone was quickly creating dark streaks on the white background and just as quickly undoing them only their canvas was the air in front of us. The first two time it occurred the streaks appeared curved. The third time it appeared to be a loop. We stood there practically laughing because it was just so strange and on top of that we both could confirm the same thing. Once we continued walking I kept watching the air around me, he wasn't so much, and I swear to you I saw the same type of phenomena occur two more times. Each time the streak appeared much longer and more of a straight line. Each time I asked if he had seen it, but he claimed he hadn't those two times. We have no idea what we witnessed yesterday. I can say for sure though that what we saw was not a bird, bug or any known flying object. The reason I can say this is because it wasn't like I saw a quick moving bird fly into view and the out of view. These were literally dark streaks appearing against the contrasting sky.

One thing to note is that a few weeks ago the same friend and I were at a graveyard searching for any paranormal evidence and he at one point began to call out the spirits aggressively. He was saying things relating to the devil, demons, cursing at the spirits, calling them weak, etc. We eventually had a strong spike on our EMF detector in one spot in particular, but who knows why for sure. After we left, about a week passed before something very strange happened. The same friend was with me walking somewhere when we noticed a person approaching us. I didn't pay very much attention to him, but I did notice he was grasping his chest. My friend payed closer attention to him as we passed and he claimed this person's face was bright red, he was grasping his chest (as I had noticed also), and he gave my friend a stare which he claims frightened him unlike anything he's ever seen. Seconds later my friend said something like "WTF was that?!" and I was confused because I hadn't noticed everything he had about this person. He quickly explained everything I now know about this person, but as he was explaining the same person comes running down the ramp we were walking down, arms stretched directly down his sides, leaning almost at a 90 degree angle. It was literally the way I'd expect to see a demonic figure to move. I say this sort of jokingly, but I do believe it could hold some truth. Ever since that day we've both come across very strange people. What I mean are types of people that we've never run across before. For instance, my friend the other night was walking back from work around 3AM when he claims he came across a person who appeared from around the corner of a wall and walked towards him speaking in what appeared to be tongues. He says this person just walked right on by, but once again gave him an unnerving stare. There were virtually no other people around given that it was around 3AM. All of this is just some background information.

After reading all of this please note that my friend and I do not drink nor have we ever taken any drugs in our lifetime. What I've described is 100% true, though I have no idea what it all means, nor do I know for sure what exactly we have witnessed. I have no evidence of any of this other than what I can tell you here. Has anyone else ever seen something like this or heard of this type of thing before? Do you think what occurred at the graveyard could have a connection. Could he, I, or both of us possibly have a demonic or non demonic spirit attached to us or just could have some dark energy attached itself to both of us that night. Please let me know.
edit on 11-5-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

Has anyone else ever seen something like this or heard of this type of thing before? Do you think what occurred at the graveyard could have a connection. Could he, I, or both of us possibly have a demonic or non demonic spirit attached to us or just could have some dark energy attached itself to both of us that night. Please let me know.

Yes, yes and not. Some advice... don't disrespect the dead. You are just being warned about that. I wouldn't worry too much about meeting a demon. Thats like entering a hungry lions cage. You will know when you are in their presence.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
He was saying things relating to the devil, demons, cursing at the spirits, calling them weak

That was not a good thing to do.

Simply speak the Lords prayer from the bottom of your heart.

By the time you speak 'Amen', YHWH will have removed the negative entity from your presense.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

Check your PM inbox please
2nd

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It is very easy when ghost hunting to open a doorway & invite evil in-even when your intentions are good.Hang a cross-even a small one on your front door & pray-if you can go to a church & get some holy water bless the cross & recite prayers in each room-ask for the lord to bless you & ask for archangel Michael to share his strength & banish the evil that has come into your life.Trust me it works-you learn the hard way to be careful what you bring in when you muck around with spirits!Best of luck I hope you get rid of it

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
They are not what you are thinking they are. More are going to come now. They know you are because you know they are. They see you the same way you see them. A wisp. The more you acknowledge them the more they come. Continue looking for them, at them, seeing them and they will manifest.

When they manifest you will never again be blind them and they will never again be blind to you. If you are afraid of them then stop seeing them now and they will stop seeing you but they will call to you for some time just ignore them.

[color=602822]are you somehow convinced that you will still exist but by different rules?

you will begin seeing the the dark, well I'll call them lights also just to give them some definition, but dark ones.

[color=21516B]Rather than trying to read about them, can I suggest you go out and try to find them and ask them about them.

edit on 12-5-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

top topics

join