It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a serious question for anyone of the psychic persuasion...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

Do you really? Because there are things that I would like to know about myself. I started posting a few years ago on another board as a suggestion from a friend. My Band has a web site and fan post but I let the other guys deal with that as I am ashamed to say that I find some of the conversations difficult for me as even though I have a Massive Ego...I am uncomfortable around people or even a person posting who is a fan and showers me with accolades. I find this Self-Masterbatory and I come off in public as evasive when recognized by a fan. I will be polite but it is not that I consider myself above talking to anyone...but rather hate the aspect of being told that this song or that Album was important to them and how it caused that person to do this or change that.

I do not take myself seriously with the exception of when I help run my Families Companies or when I perform mu other Job. The thing is...I have a need to communicate concepts and ideas that are of a deeper level of importance than a Song I wrote back in 85. The other issue is that I find acadamia...with certain exceptions...self serving and ridged in that they have boxed themselves into a standard style of teaching format.

I especially hate going to CD release parties that consist of the Rich and Powerful but they are so by the grace of the Artists that they have promoted or Signed. To them...the most important factor is what can be promoted to the masses to make money and Many...but not all of the Artists nowdays are Manufactured Corporate Karaoke Singers with an ability to dance. My style of music would be considered a cross between Tool and Zep.

With the exception of meeting Michio Kaku at one of these parties...conversation is usually limited to issues I could care less about. I have had parties of my own and after a few drinks have attempted conversation on things like Divergent Universal States and Dark Matter...only to recieve a Glossed over Look that say's...I have no idea what you are talking about...let's play a video game...I would rather play chess.

So...I joined a board and eventually joined this one to be able to get things out of my system...but I had to clear it first. Split Infinity

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
reply to post by Darkblade71

I look forward to it!

QueenofWeird... I'm afraid it doesn't.
edit on 13-5-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

Ok, what about the words garden or grove?

Have you tried to open dimensions? Via magic for example? I mean things that look like a vortex.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Goodness, I have no idea how I would do such a feat.

Yeah, "Grove", in a way... it's the name of an organization in a fiction book that I'm mildly obsessed with. My spirit lover is being strongly associated with one of the main characters, and the change is pretty dramatic and uncomfortable. I'd rather not get into it much further than that.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join