It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a serious question for anyone of the psychic persuasion...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

There was a body.

But that doesn't mean it is what you look like, but if you want I will tell you.

It was a girlish figure. I only saw from the mid chest to about mid thigh.
Kind of reminded me of that girl in the x men movie. I don't remember what her name was...star or something like that. but if you are male, then...I dunno...thats just what it looked like.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

You are wrong, I see it happen online all the time.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Hey darkblade, not trolling, but what can you tell about my energy?
Good thread tho.

OP, try meditation, it does help. I recommend this video.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Forget it.
I refuse to walk into a troll trap anymore.

I'm outtie.....

*wanders off to other threads*

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Are you russian?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Nop, but the song moves the heart. I dont understand it, i dont really need to

3rd line

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Wait, I AM a girl! What guy is named Ella?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

You are wrong, I see it happen online all the time.

Then you my friend are the more gullible than the op.

See you in another thread

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I think you're in a fantasy world and need to wake up to reality

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I have been attacked in my sleep by something I could Feel and not see. Try Salt and Sage around and under Bed. Put Salt in Doorway to bedroom and window. I hope this helps you.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

I'm not sensing anything bad. You seem to swirl in energy though, it is like a white/ light blue mist that swirls around your stomach and lower back.
Whatever that is, it doesn't seem bad.
It was actually a cool visual.

So my answer is No,
but you do have unusual energy.

Please do not listen to this nonsense. This person knows nothing of you and yet has the nerve to summon up this spiel!!!

I smell a LIAR!!
edit on 11-5-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

I will go on record as saying that Darkblade has been pretty impressive in a very specific situation that I found myself in. I generally don't embrace mediums or psychic seers, but I honestly can't dismiss what he accomplished concerning a series of ongoing paranormal events and indications in my own home, and his help in my determining the identity of the person who was responsible for those events. The follow-on impact of that help has been significant as well.

You might want to consider this to be a very learned appraisal of this guy's potential for genuine capacity in this area of expertise, as I am a very serious researcher and writer in this field as a skeptic who works to demysticize these sorts of phenomena in my published work. I will say that his assertions were very conservative, credible, and overwhelmingly accurate in my own case, and I didn't even reach out to him specifically for help. He basically offered his thoughts within a thread very much like this one, and then proceeded to give me more and more impressive information when I U2U contacted him concerning how startlingly accurate the posted information was.

Think what you want, but that's my experience with Darkblade.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Why would you say that? People don't understand how the internet works with spirit, which knows no boundaries.

Look, I am not out to prove myself to anyone, especially when someone tries to "call me out"...
That's BS, I tell when I feel compelled by spirit.
Someone asked for help,
I took a peek and that is what I saw.
That was all I saw.
If you don't believe these things can be done online, I can point you to a thread where I did help someone, or I can point you to where I sometimes volunteer somewhere else as a mod just to show I kinda know SOMETHING at least......

I would rather point you to the thread though

But seriously, I am sincere. If it does not ring with the OP, then *shrug* at least I can say I tried. But to be accused of being a liar and a charlatan.... well...I take serious offense. I can back up my knowledge.

It cannot be done online.I know more about it than I care to reveal here.

So, let me help you with this. I'm very knowledgeable concerning information-based contextual associations (which is what we're dealing with here). Within the corporeal realm of causation and event trajectories, physical proximity is definitive, since action-reaction is how trajectory structure is initiated and how its existence is preserved. In the informational realm (or spirit realm for you civilians) what connects disparate wholes is contextual association (or informational relevance). Of course, the Internet is not workable if you're trying to (let's say) get a tarot reading via a software platform installed on an XML tarot.com server (1/2 of the exchange isn't even self aware), but if you're reaching out via your modem and keyboard to other people, and a medium or psychic picks up on your existential "location" by way of the residual data that is inherent within the contextual composition of that effort you made to reach out, then they can zero in one you fairly readily through that contextual composition. It's a case of one informational being connecting with another by way of following a residual information bread crumb trail. The tricky part can be translating the indications, and the most responsible "seers" just tell you what they see, and don't try to interpret it for you.

Seeing an energy swirl isn't the same as telling the person what that swirl means. And if a person does have that capacity to "see" these kinds of indications, physical proximity isn't even a consideration that exists within the balance of contributing and conflicting aspects.
edit on 5/12/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus

Originally posted by EllaMarina
reply to post by Darkblade71

Surely then you can tell me what I look like, Darkblade?
That was one swee-eet comment, I must say, even if you happened to be in error.

It doesn't work like that as I'm sure you know. Everything I've ever picked up is for a purpose and it seems to just be offered as a cycle of cause and effect. Your curiosity of the unknown does not fit into this cause and effect cycle. You aren't just able to ask "What color hair do I have? What's my secret desire and maiden name?" and get an answer. The things that generate a signature have a reason for a signature, your little questions about physical appearance without reason won't be answered because they don't project waves strong enough. When an innocent person is killed and the killer/s run free there is a horribly strong energetic signature. Even just when someone dies there is a stronger signature than you trying to project what you look like. It simply is ignorant to ask that.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

I would like to hear what you know about murders and energy signatures please, that might be very useful to me in the future. It is one of the things I have been contemplating because I seem to pick up a lot on trauma victims and I am assuming the same would be for the person who committed the crime in some way. Hard to explain what I mean, but I would like to hear your thoughts.
-----------------------------------
Thanks NorEaster

edit on 12-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

I have been attacked in my sleep by something I could Feel and not see. Try Salt and Sage around and under Bed. Put Salt in Doorway to bedroom and window. I hope this helps you.

works on slugs. I'm all in.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
Wait, I AM a girl! What guy is named Ella?

Hey Ella, sorry If I scared off your "psychic" I just have a real problem with people telling lies and making things up.

Are you from Canada?

edit on 12-5-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Still here...

edit on 12-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Six6Six

Still here...

And it's "OFF" ....not of...

How petty of me

Yes well done.....the only thing you will get right!!

As for your "psychic" ability...you are a charlatan and a fraud.

You may mean well, but you are LYING, maybe even mentally ill too.

Stop playing with peoples genuine emotions and stop taking advantage!! There is NO proof of psychic ability and the few LAB tests on the subject have results no better than guessing.

In fact I know of a few cold readers who have a 70% success rate but they do not claim to be psychic.

FRAUD!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I mean, maybe it is your avatar, but I saw wide vistas, cosmic, expansion, Family overhead, that you are loved and have family guiding, just this strong connection to off earth, a lovign family, more equality and eutopia type background, and just sensed constant intervention/assistance with you, here in the amnesia where we in tests. I keep getting you are loved, and to keep searching, and not be afraid to be yourself, not just see a thing needing to have value, but to pursue more spontaneous creative outlets that will connect you more to answers inside. Things that don't have an immediate pay off, and that you may be putting off. And nature is important for you to connect to.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Even health issues can be from a blocked area, something we need to heal, a past relationship, sometimes its letting go of self guilt or fear even, just once you've learnt the lesson of karma, to see something from every side and grow more loving and kind and undertanding, we let it go, there is no need for more self harming conditions. Our own souls are harder on us than anything. Sometimes balance needs to have us, taking care of our inner needs to replenish and build on learning, and connecting to the LIght inside and learning/unblocking.

I sense a good spirit in you, but something you may be harder on self over issues than you should, and need to be as understanding with yourself as you would another and use humor a bit, and this will unblock what is in the past. I don't think you're meant to accrue karma and need to let it go, and work at release everything, with love and genlteness to all sides. Because you have good famlly to return to , more or less and good places to go.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hey, can you do me too? I'd love to hear what you can read on me!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join