It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a serious question for anyone of the psychic persuasion...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Thanks, unfortunately sometimes our nature or circumstances put us in situations where we come across entities who we get attached to, and due to our fear of loss in real life, or our own subconscious dreams putting out signals, we become entangled in relationships with the unseen. We want to be loved and appreciated and the feeling is generated by something that cannot directly hurt us (like real people) so its easy to stick by it. But the problem with all this is, we aren't engineered to be in a relationship with such entities. So it comes with a LOT of side effects, like becoming more and more reclusive.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I'm not sensing anything bad. You seem to swirl in energy though, it is like a white/ light blue mist that swirls around your stomach and lower back.
Whatever that is, it doesn't seem bad.
It was actually a cool visual.

So my answer is No,
but you do have unusual energy.

Please do not listen to this nonsense. This person knows nothing of you and yet has the nerve to summon up this spiel!!!

I smell a LIAR!!
edit on 11-5-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

I'd say anyone in this thread telling him what he wants to hear is

Op,this is not the place to ask something like that.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

The reclusiveness part... I hope it isn't happening against my will, and also hope that I'm still the keeper of my own being, if that makes sense...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

You're providing the OP with false information claiming you can sense this and that.

You are a practicing charlatan.

You have neither met or conducted any deep meaningful questioning of the OP. You made a claim that you sense this and that which I believe and KNOW is false.

It would not hold up in any logical or normal circumstance and you like all charlatans are vague and non specific.
If you did meet him you would probably use a cold reading technique and generally lead the OP in your line of questioning.

FAKE

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

You are the keeper of your own being and always will be. Have you tried meditation? awakening your heart chakra and letting energy flow?

I still think it's possible something is calling you to pay attention.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

CORRECT the op will be fed lines that he or she wishes to hear in order for these fakers to sound like they are psychic. They thrive on conning their fellow man not by some genius well thought out plan but by playing with their targets fragile and emotional state of mind.

OP seek your answers elsewhere or be forever hounded by these bored and misguided individuals.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I'm not sensing anything bad. You seem to swirl in energy though, it is like a white/ light blue mist that swirls around your stomach and lower back.
Whatever that is, it doesn't seem bad.
It was actually a cool visual.

So my answer is No,
but you do have unusual energy.

Sorry,but anyone who claims to know this by reading a thread on a message board is full of it.

If you can tell all this about the op,then surely you'll be able to give me the same kind of reading.And I won't lie...if you are correct I'll say so.So,what do you say?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by Epirus

Thanks, unfortunately sometimes our nature or circumstances put us in situations where we come across entities who we get attached to, and due to our fear of loss in real life, or our own subconscious dreams putting out signals, we become entangled in relationships with the unseen. We want to be loved and appreciated and the feeling is generated by something that cannot directly hurt us (like real people) so its easy to stick by it. But the problem with all this is, we aren't engineered to be in a relationship with such entities. So it comes with a LOT of side effects, like becoming more and more reclusive.

Wow...
Couldn't have said it better myself, the same thing has happened to me. A chain of events out of my control led me down a path that caused me to disconnect from others. I agree 100%, thank you for that.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Well then, I will kindly step away and let you just do whatever it is you do as you are much wiser than I...

I looked and got the visual.
I gave what I saw,
and that is how I work.

Calling me a liar and charlatan is not only rude, but totally off base.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I smell burnt, toast.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Six6Six

Well then, I will kindly step away and let you just do whatever it is you do as you are much wiser than I...

I gave what I saw,
and that is how I work.

I think you're genuine. You were simply saying what you felt and not stating it as definite fact.
Don't sweat the hate from others.
P.S - I was just making a joke about the orb photo, not attacking ur intention.

edit on 11-5-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Surely then you can tell me what I look like, Darkblade?
That was one swee-eet comment, I must say, even if you happened to be in error.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Six6Six

I gave what I saw,
and that is how I work.

What did you think would happen? You cannot 'read' someone online.You may be able to do it in person but you cannot do it on the internet no matter how offended you get when people call you out on it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Why would you say that? People don't understand how the internet works with spirit, which knows no boundaries.

Look, I am not out to prove myself to anyone, especially when someone tries to "call me out"...
That's BS, I tell when I feel compelled by spirit.
Someone asked for help,
I took a peek and that is what I saw.
That was all I saw.
If you don't believe these things can be done online, I can point you to a thread where I did help someone, or I can point you to where I sometimes volunteer somewhere else as a mod just to show I kinda know SOMETHING at least......

I would rather point you to the thread though

But seriously, I am sincere. If it does not ring with the OP, then *shrug* at least I can say I tried. But to be accused of being a liar and a charlatan.... well...I take serious offense. I can back up my knowledge.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
I smell burnt, toast.

A guess.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina

Surely then you can tell me what I look like, Darkblade?
That was one swee-eet comment, I must say, even if you happened to be in error.

It doesn't work like that as I'm sure you know. Everything I've ever picked up is for a purpose and it seems to just be offered as a cycle of cause and effect. Your curiosity of the unknown does not fit into this cause and effect cycle. You aren't just able to ask "What color hair do I have? What's my secret desire and maiden name?" and get an answer. The things that generate a signature have a reason for a signature, your little questions about physical appearance without reason won't be answered because they don't project waves strong enough. When an innocent person is killed and the killer/s run free there is a horribly strong energetic signature. Even just when someone dies there is a stronger signature than you trying to project what you look like. It simply is ignorant to ask that.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

You have a spirit lover.....wish I had one

link   

Why would you say that? People don't understand how the internet works with spirit, which knows no boundaries.

Look, I am not out to prove myself to anyone, especially when someone tries to "call me out"...
That's BS, I tell when I feel compelled by spirit.
Someone asked for help,
I took a peek and that is what I saw.
That was all I saw.
If you don't believe these things can be done online, I can point you to a thread where I did help someone, or I can point you to where I sometimes volunteer somewhere else as a mod just to show I kinda know SOMETHING at least......

I would rather point you to the thread though

But seriously, I am sincere. If it does not ring with the OP, then *shrug* at least I can say I tried. But to be accused of being a liar and a charlatan.... well...I take serious offense. I can back up my knowledge.

It cannot be done online.I know more about it than I care to reveal here.I don't doubt you're being sincere.I don't think you're trolling the op and I'm not making fun of you at all.So don't take it that way.

BUT,I do think people tend to pretty much say the samething to everyone they come across and hope to get a hit.I'm not saying you are...but it's really not that far fetched.

link   
reply to post by Epirus

That was just a jibe at Darkblade's claim that he got a visual of energy swirling around me. There's gotta be a body for it to swirl around, right?
Eh.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

I think i do and when i wake up, i want to go back. A feeling of wanting to go back.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join