It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a serious question for anyone of the psychic persuasion...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is something that has been on my mind for months, something that is either real or imaginary. And I need to know once and for all.
I joined ATS for the sole purpose of asking it (and boy, was the obligatory 20 comments a tedious task to slog through). I know that at least one person has asked a question for anyone with psychic abilities to answer, so I decided to take the chance.

Okay, here goes. It's a mere yes or no question (although any more information is obviously welcome): do I have an incubus or any other kind of spirit lover?

If any information about me is required, I'll be happy to give it.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

i cant give you a yes or no but there are many people who believe they have had visits from such entity's as incubus and succubus as well as aliens.

so i think its is possible.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yes ........

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Yes. If u care to u2u me I'll try and explain why.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You may have a desperation and fear to be alone, but dont worry, we all do at one time. This may lead you into losing your assertiveness with your friend or partner and that person may be an abusive person that blindly feeds off your weaknesses which perpetuates more behavior that welcome you being taken advantage of.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I don't know about if anything is affecting you, but I'm getting a kind of cosmic feeling on you, that your family would be watching over, that they help you at times, in your sleep, experiences, and yes that can bring in monitoring and negative experiences, when you have a bit more light in you, you are targetted spiritually. I would really seek within your heart, mind soul, meditate, pray to Source/Creator, and ask Family to watch over you and remove whatever blocks in you to waking up and to help you help others and do the work you came to do. When you start that process, if you havn't already, you will gain more protection. Our greater souls have all the answers to anything that we could imagine, not that we are allowed to know it all but we should search.

Do you sense what is going on? Have you had an experience with someone, or with a sense of energy drain only? Sometimes what we can feel is like a faint buzzing.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That sounds pretty close. What do you mean by a cosmic feeling? I've always been inclined towards the cosmos and world outside the physical, maybe that's what you sense.

I have a drain on my inner being somehow, and feel blocked from something that I feel I should be doing.
edit on 11-5-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Hmm.....I've had the misfortune of being targeted by such creatures before and through this experience I have developed the ability to sense them from a mile away, I can also sense other people who suffer through the same entities.

Initially you feel clean to me.

But what made you come here and ask is probably your own conviction that something is bothering you.

Don't forget that humans project psychic energy all the time. Even if you're clean of entities sucking on your energy, other people who you come into contact with, may not be so innocent and pose a risk to you. In the Middle East where I come from, we call this the evil eye
Basically people generating negative energy or sucking on you just by mentioning your name and/or looking at the things you own etc.

Hope that helps.

Edit: I've been suspicious of such living vampires before and have chosen to block them from my life so areas of my life that were not functioning properly could 'flow' better. And this usually brings great results.

edit on 11-5-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina

If any information about me is required, I'll be happy to give it.

Ok i need your bank account details,

your SSN,

DATE of BIRTH

and current address if lived in for the last 3 years or more (if not i need your previous address as well)

Oh....and mother's maiden name.....this should suffice for now!

edit on 11-5-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
"Spirit" the keyword here. No as the spirit does not lie. It's beyond human desires/emotions of deceit and hatred. Demons aren't real, spirits who go astray and let their human form cause pain to others don't go to hell they simply go into isolation and are given more guidance before they come back to earth the next time. There is no such thing as a incubus spirit lover...if something appears to indicate you have one then more than likely you are missing something your guide wants you to see and this is the way to get your attention.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm not sensing anything bad. You seem to swirl in energy though, it is like a white/ light blue mist that swirls around your stomach and lower back.
Whatever that is, it doesn't seem bad.
It was actually a cool visual.

So my answer is No,
but you do have unusual energy.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
reply to post by Unity_99

That sounds pretty close. What do you mean by a cosmic feeling? I've always been inclined towards the cosmos and world outside the physical, maybe that's what you sense.

I have a drain on my inner being somehow, and feel blocked from something that I feel I should be doing.
edit on 11-5-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

That's your guides trying to inform you that you're not on the intended path you and the guides had decided was right for you're growth during this life on earth.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I'm not sensing anything bad. You seem to swirl in energy though, it is like a white/ light blue mist that swirls around your stomach and lower back.

So my answer is No,

Please do not listen to this nonsense. This person knows nothing of you and yet has the nerve to summon up this spiel!!!

I smell a LIAR!!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Clean's nice. That's good news, even if it comes from far away.
My "lover" is loving and sweet, though somewhat possessive, and if he meant harm to me, I daresay he'd have done it by now. I think this oppressiveness I feel is actually depression due to having an alone nature. He's near me all the time, and... well, I feel so stifled.

If he's not real, then I have one heck of an imagination. But at least I'd know I was alone, and can rest in the assurance that I am "free."

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Originally posted by Darkblade71

So my answer is No,

Please do not listen to this nonsense. This person knows nothing of you and yet has the nerve to summon up this spiel!!!

I smell a LIAR!!

Not to be mean to the one you are calling a liar but I have to agree, their avatar is a pic from a digital cam which used a flash and caught dust particles which the naive love to claim are "orbs".

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Well it could just be a matter of you feeding this 'lover' you speak of willingly. Which would result in a kind of attachment bond without the over encumbrance of actual negativity from the entity so to speak.

So the question at this point is, do you WISH to be free from such an attachment? Then you need to do a serious meditation on it, strengthen your resolve and demand to be left alone. Through either your nature or the acceptance of the current situation, you may block out real people who want to share their lives with you, so most people wouldn't prefer to be in a relationship with the unseen for that reason alone.
edit on 11-5-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

Well it could just be a matter of you feeding this 'lover' you speak of willingly. Which would result in a kind of attachment bond without the over encumbrance of actual negativity from the entity so to speak.

So the question at this point is, do you WISH to be free from such an attachment? Then you need to do a serious meditation on it, strengthen your resolve and demand to be left alone.

I think this is the best answer yet.
Second.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Could be a past life, could be your twin calling for you, or a soul mate. I feel those presences too, happened alot more that past few months. But that's a story I really dont want to get into.

Whether it's imaginary or not. Follow your heart. It's the best advice I can give you. On the other hand, you could also be developing a relationship with source. Meaning, you are starting to merge with source which allows you to feel his/her presence.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Nice.

Sooner or later someone was gonna start trolling me.

A liar?

Never

I can back up every claim, and every experience....
As to the avatar pic, yep, I came to the same conclusion,
but it was still a cool pic so ppffftt.

Go troll someone else.
Or show me where I have LIED anywhere on this board EVER...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Do you love yourself?
If you can't do that, you won't get your answer.

There are no "soul mates" as culture defines it, you are everyone, everyone is you.
Make your connection with the part of you in someone else that you most want to bond with.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join