It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Apologies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I am not now, nor have I ever been any good representative for the Islamic faith. There are much greater than I in explaining this beautiful religion, and I am a poor substitute. If you want to know more about the faith, look to those who are greater than me.

I am not now, nor have I ever been any good representative for the Muslim people, there are much greater than I, and I am a poor excuse.If you want to know about the Muslim people look to those who are much greater than I.

For all my shortcomings and errors I apologize and beg forgiveness, I think people deserve that. I am human, and imperfect and have made many mistakes. Please forgive me.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I forgive you.

edit on 11-5-2012 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Although i do not personally stand behind you beliefs, I do stand behind everyone having a strong will with holding true to what they believe. If you are a Muslim, then stand with your faith. If you are not perfect.... then remember that is what makes you lean towards your faith. Again, although i do not have a love for your religion, i do support you in your right to your own faith, as long as, of course, you do not force it on others or try to use it as a way of right towards harming others. Never apologize for what you are, rethink your pillars of strength instead.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Forgive them father, for they know not what they do.

?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
I am human, and imperfect and have made many mistakes. Please forgive me.

As have we all, Jameela.

Do not be ashamed of who you are. You may touch more lives than you'll ever know.

J

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Why, and to whom are you apoligizing?
I've read a couple of your posts and treads and you seem to be a knowledgable and well spoken when it comes to the deen.
Non of us knows everything and we all make mistakes, it's apart of being human.
I think you are being to hard on yourself but then again I don't know what your percieved offence was.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You have nothing to apologize for.

People are imperfect beings.

The only thing you can do is follow your faith to the best of your ability. In the end, if there is a God, only he she or it can determine if you follow them correctly. No other human being can, not even the followers.

It's extremely difficult for any human to understand the mind of a deity, and all people really can do is make their best guesses and follow the tenets to the best of their ability.

new topics

top topics

join