It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama vs Romney: If you think one is better than the other...you're silly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia
reply to post by beezzer

wow thanks for the lesson in civics 101 - you are all bashing romney, obama and paul -what other choice is there? Who will save us? I know - I will write in Beezer!

Until we learn to take responsibility for ourselves we are f**^@d....doesn't matter who you vote for or call.

Don't vote for me.

I was born in Kenya.

But what you said was spot on. Take responsibility for yourselves. The second you do that, ANY politician loses power over you and frees you to think critically.
edit on 12-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Ron Paul has some great ideas. But is unelectable for the majority of thepopulation.

Obama? We already know what he'll bring. We've had about 4 years of it already.

Romney? Not my first choice, but hopefully, he'll stem back the growth of government.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by neo96

Ronnie supporters are worse. They are completely rabid and delusional. Most are just being trendy. Ron would destroy this country and wipeout every safety net.

No their not they are articulate and bring facts logic and reason to the table unlike you. it is people like you who write post after post of no substance rabidly and incessantly attacking Ron Paul with nothing but insults and name calling that are rabid delusional one dimensional and slow brained.

Ron Paul supporters have taken the time to post facts and evidence over and over proving Ron Paul right on the issues facing our country and his perfect track record of honesty and integrity and people like you incessantly jump on here with your one liners insults and name calling. You are nothing but a liar and appear to be mentally challenged....

PS and the country is already destroyed by people like you who have enabled the crooks and traitors to steal our wealth and leave us to rot...

edit on 12-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Of course what beezer said - group bully mentality - do you not see it? I am just pointing out that you all think you think for yourselves, but you need reinforcements. Not one of you has offered an individual thought. And I will be bashed because you own the boards.. Ok... but please see what is happening here... You say what you think and your buds agree with you. Open your minds and listen to what others say therein lies a true open minded discussion.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Nope we have come to the same conclusions via different experiences ask any one of us what we do not like about those candidates and you will come up with different answers.

That is not being part of the herd.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I basically consider Romney a tourniquet until the country makes it to the hospital. The whole system does indeed need an overhaul, but the president cant do it alone. If I could mix and match Obama Romney and Paul I think maybe wed be going in the right direction.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by onthedownlow

For the record: I HAVE NEVER BEEN AN OBAMA SUPPORTER.

I wrote in Paul's name last time, even though all my 'cool friends' were voting Obama. I guess i'm not hip.

This thread got hijacked pretty early on.
But I will say again, I have never supported Obama, even when it was cool, I did support Paul, even when it was not cool, and I do all of my own research, much more research than what is just on ATS. I have been following this rabbit hole for a long time. ATS has been just a recent discovery along that journey.

You know, some (and by some I mean most) of the people supporting Paul have a VERY good idea about what is going on. We form our own opinions. In one breath you guys say that Paul has no chance and no real support...in the other breath you say his supporters are only there because now it's the 'cool' thing to do.

Sounds like you guys just won't be happy. Period.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44
reply to post by Ghost375

I definitely understand what you're saying. And in all honesty, at this point, nothing would surprise me. Man, if you could prove to me Ron Paul was an alien from Planet Nibiru who was sent here to gather a cult following and take over the world...I'd believe you in a heart beat.

But so far, from my perspective, aside from all out paranoia, there isn't any evidence to show that he is a part of TPTB. And further more, this clip here proves (to me) that this can't be just a really drawn our government ploy. I mean...they would have had to be stockpiling footage of Ron Paul and getting him to say these things for over 30 years all just for this one election to distract the liberty minded citizens. Again, not saying it's impossible, but I don't think thats the case. His reaction in this clip is just too honest and too real to not be his own opinion.

Cheers!

Holy poop that was funny. Ron says it like a boss.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join