It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*BREAKING* Aliens set to take over!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I was minding my own business, going about the usual mundane tasks around the yard today, when a little something caught my eye.

Apparently, aliens have secretly deposited pods around my back yard - and I have a pic to prove it!
My dog has been acting kind of strange lately too, now I know why.

Of course they appear set on taking over my garden - ruining all my hard work!

Seriously though, those pods are small, the leaf they are on is at most 1/4 inch wide. Anyone want to take a stab at ID'ing the pods, that would be very cool.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by explorer14

Hahaha....I did a 'search by image' on Google where you search by using a picture rather than using words....

take a look at what came up!
edit on 11-5-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: Fixing link

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

lol @ best guess = 'alien'

thanks

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Google does tineye stuff now? they steal everything lol

I'd hazard a guess you'd need to isolate the pod to get it to work, or it's going to detect the aliens word and an undefined greenish area as a match for the actual Aliens poster.

they look like eggs to me. some sort of bug eggs.

maybe some sort of butteryfly?

they're different coloured but the closest I could find - butterflycircle.blogspot.com.au...

if I had a decent enough camera, I'd take a photo of these strange things we have had in this house since we moved in 20 years ago - they look like little specs of light grey bark, almost elongated tear drop shaped, but at the front is something like a little worm guy with legs and he drags that thing around.

I did put one in a jar once to show someone, but there was a little water in there, and he sorta glued himself in place and died.
:/

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
- they look like little specs of light grey bark, almost elongated tear drop shaped, but at the front is something like a little worm guy with legs and he drags that thing around.

Hi, thanks for stopping by.
Not sure about your bugs, maybe they're some sort of aliens weevils?

new topics

join