It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Magic, Witch Craft, Tattoo Voodoo Just Happened Too Me!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ok, I should start at the beginning

I stumbled on a video on Youtube that was discussing about the occult meaning too Tattoos. Apparently, tattoo symbols on your body will take an effect on your life, for example, if you would tattoo the peace sign on to your body, you will be more of a peaceful guy, is a metaphysical type of way.

So, I was pretty curious about it so I decided to give it a try. I didn't actually go out to get a tattoo, but I took a ball point pen and drew the sign for Pi

The number π is a mathematical constant that is the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. The constant π (sometimes written pi) is approximately equal to 3.14159. It has been represented by the Greek letter "π" since the mid-18th century. π is an irrational number, which means that it cannot be expressed as a ratio of two integers (such as 22/7); consequently, its decimal representation never ends and never repeats. It is a transcendental number – a number that cannot be produced with a finite sequence of algebraic operations (powers, roots, sums, etc.). The transcendence of π means that it is impossible to solve the ancient challenge of squaring the circle. The digits in the decimal representation of π appear to be random, although no proof of this supposed randomness has yet been discovered.

I don't know how this came to my mind, but I just wanted to try to see if it would effect on my day some way.
As soon as I drew it on, my hand had a pleasant tingle. I came home about half an hour ago and was just sitting on my computer, calm and collected. Then all of a sudden! My hand starts going crazy, first my hand was buzzing! Then right after that my fingers started cracking as if it were stretching itself out. I made a fist, because I was freaking out but my hand went straight out again, then from my elbow to my hand, literally, went numb and shut down. I stood up! My hand came back but it was twitching. I ran to the bathroom and washed off the tattoo with hot water. My hand quickly came back to normal and feels fresh and flexible. As if Pi symbol hand a metaphysical effect on my hand. It was really weird?

Thoughts?

edit on 11-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think the power of the human mind is far greater than what we think it is. I also believe symbols on one's body do effect us. Point in case, I had a small special Celtic Knot tatt done at the base of my spine. I took 2 years researching the historical meaning, and lore of various Celtic Knots. The one I chose was very personal to me, and my life circumstances.

I will admit, I waited until I was 59 to get my one and only tattoo...but I made sure it represented the energy I knew I would live with for the rest of my life.

Thank you for posting your experience...it validated even more to me, the power of symbols in our lives.

Should you choose to get anything permanent. I hope you will spend a lot of time finding the right match for you.

Des

edit on 11-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Interesting my tattoo's don't so anything for me, they are symbols but apparently without power.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks for reading, it was really a new experience for me, I want to study on the metaphysics of this and pick out a special symbol that represents me, plus I always wanted a tattoo.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Are you kidding? You really have to be kidding. I will assume you are because I have tattoos of flaming skulls and barbed wire and tribal symbols yet none of these things has any bearing on my life at all.

Oh, and I'm sorry, but I try to be unbiased on here, but your avatar really bugs me... I apologize again, but that '80's hair guy makes me feel really sick for some reason...
edit on 5/11/2012 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Probably because it doesn't have any ancient meaning connected to the infinite universe.

What's barbed wire?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

And pi does? The number pi is not an infinite thing, but an approximation to a real physical quantity that man came up with in recent times.

What do you mean what is barbed wire? We're talking symbols here. that's all. A symbol imprinted on your skin is meaningless to anyone or anything in our whole existence....exept you.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Eh, that's my story man. Accept it.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Or not

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well we're mainly comprised of water. And symbols do affect water and crystal formations, and words, language, can change dna in real time. So I would not put bad symbols on my body.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer

Are you kidding? You really have to be kidding. I will assume you are because I have tattoos of flaming skulls and barbed wire and tribal symbols yet none of these things has any bearing on my life at all.

Oh, and I'm sorry, but I try to be unbiased on here, but your avatar really bugs me... I apologize again, but that '80's hair guy makes me feel really sick for some reason...

Oh I think your flaming skulls, barbed wire, and tribal symbols have a very big effect on you...namely, your personality on-line. Abrasive, like what you wear. But, that is just one old lady's opinion....

Des

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Oh I think your flaming skulls, barbed wire, and tribal symbols have a very big effect on you...namely, your personality on-line. Abrasive, like what you wear. But, that is just one old lady's opinion....

Des

That's kind of what I was thinking too.

Although it's kind of like the chicken and egg thing; is a person socially aloof because he has aggressive and tacky tattoos or did he get aggressive and tacky tattoos because he's socially aloof?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I think he was aloof first and now the tattoo's are sort of a bind. He will remain this way for the rest of his life.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Lol while I am on the op's side of thingone should never wish ignorance or ill will on another. Let us assume that yes he's a tool, but how r we going to change the world with the hollier than tho tude, either

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ah. But op, cool thread yo as soon as u washed it off u came back to normal?!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

you had a reaction to the ink
thats all

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthmonkey

I have a large baphomet tattoo that itches and swells around the ink sometimes, turns out I'm allergic to black ink.
It does look cool though when its outlined in red

But other than that it does nothing.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

And pi does? The number pi is not an infinite thing, but an approximation to a real physical quantity that man came up with in recent times.

What do you mean what is barbed wire? We're talking symbols here. that's all. A symbol imprinted on your skin is meaningless to anyone or anything in our whole existence....exept you.

Not pertaining to the tatoos, but pi is an infinite thing and not an approximation and they "came up with it" around 4500 years ago although the greek letter pi wasn't assigned to the concept until 1706.

*There are approximations FOR pi, but pi itself is not an approximation
edit on 12-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
sorry but my whole torso is covered with tattoos and all they are is ink under the skin, no "witchcraft/magic".
I agree with the guy above, it was in your mind, The mind is greater than matter, you can trick yourself.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Oh, and I'm sorry, but I try to be unbiased on here, but your avatar really bugs me... I apologize again, but that '80's hair guy makes me feel really sick for some reason...[

Are you kidding? You really have to be kidding. That's Darryl Freaking Hall of Hall and Oates!

***ON-TOPIC***

Op, I believe you as I watched a buddy spend 4-5 days battling demon-like entities he insisted were the result of his eastern-based symbol tattoos he just had inked on. His eventual release from his torment by calling St. Michael, St. George and a couple other archangels over the last two days of his torment. I, personally, believe my friend. I SAW the absolute torment and the resulting effect it had over him. I witnessed his agony. It was hard to believe and very hard to watch, but, I saw it.

Cuhail

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join