It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Larger Picture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hello All,

I've been reading through the threads in this "Aliens-UFOs" Forum and have come to realize that ALL of the topics fit very well under this migration concept. It would seem that no matter the experience, or what someone has seen, or even thought they had seen dovetails nicely within this idea. In truth there doesn't appear to be anything- YTube or otherwise that cannot be included within the idea. I would even hazard to say that every kind of report or sighting one could find works well when plugged into this. The most important aspect is that this ETH gives everything meaning and more than adequately links individual UFO/Alien events into a kind of pattern that it has never before had.

I cannot emphasize enough to at least read the OP thoroughly and then take some time to give it some serious consideration. There may even come a tiny feeling of freedom from the seeming chaos surrounding the subject as a whole. Like I said, it is only an idea but the strength of it is becoming more and more relative almost by the minute.

Regards, hiflier.
edit on 12-5-2012 by hiflier because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join