It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shape-shifting Reptillians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I am intrigued by this theory, however to date, I have seen no evidence of them. I am not going to purchase David Ikles book and nor am I fond of his site, which to me is nothing more than stories or wild speculations. I ask, those in the know, to present me some evidence of their existence.

I do sometimes question myself, how can such evil forces like NWO and Illumanti exist, that have such hatred and malice for humans, could it be, that there are other wordly forces operating behind them.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
There is a ton of info on this... but... some may be disinformation or some maybe real.
I have no proof on it, but... this has been brought up a few times in Lucid Dreaming. Here and Here also
About strange creatures. The second one is kinda creepy. (IE: Dream #2)

Everything on this subject is very very sketchy.

But on the main reptile subject... you'll get some better answers from some other people.

EDIT: Lastly... this subject branches into the Mythological Creatures also. Saurian Race

[edit on 29-9-2004 by Xabora]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I ask, those in the know, to present me some evidence of their existence.

The only evidence worth entertaining is that found by personal experience. How far would you be willing to go to learn the "truth"?

MK

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I saw one,, but I flushed it down the tolet,,,,

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

The only evidence worth entertaining is that found by personal experience. How far would you be willing to go to learn the "truth"?

MK

There is no substitute for first hand experience. I may be interested in taking that journey. How would one prepare?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thirddensity

MK

There is no substitute for first hand experience. I may be interested in taking that journey. How would one prepare?
Connections... places... and lastly... make sure you have done all you have wanted in life... because there may be no turning back if all this is true.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
If they are shape-shifters, how do we know they are reptilians

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Because their human-looking exterior becomes translucent and then transparent right in front of your eyes.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xabora
There is a ton of info on this... but... some may be disinformation or some maybe real.
I have no proof on it, but... this has been brought up a few times in Lucid Dreaming. Here and Here also
About strange creatures. The second one is kinda creepy. (IE: Dream #2)

Everything on this subject is very very sketchy.

But on the main reptile subject... you'll get some better answers from some other people.

EDIT: Lastly... this subject branches into the Mythological Creatures also. Saurian Race

[edit on 29-9-2004 by Xabora]

Thank you,

The Lucid dreams are interesting, but they are, dreams. If the evidence for SSR's is so sketchy, and non-existent, why are there so many seriously considering it? I think it detracts from the efforts of serious UFO investigators.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Because their human-looking exterior becomes translucent and then transparent right in front of your eyes.

And you then assume that these "beings" are reptilians because they go from human to reptilians sometimes? The smart shape shifter would never reveal their true face so easily.

Maybe Greys and the Reptilians are the same species.

Think on it.

top topics

join