It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13% in U.S. foreign-born, a level last seen in 1920

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Illegal immigration is a wedge issue for those too ignorant to tell their head from their ass.

I hate to be so blunt but those who get all riled up over this topic are allowing themselves to be distracted from the real issues at hand.

Don't attack the immigrants themselves.

Attack the corporations that rely on their cheap labor to pad their pockets and destroy the middle class further!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Illegal immigration is a wedge issue for those too ignorant to tell their head from their ass.

I hate to be so blunt but those who get all riled up over this topic are allowing themselves to be distracted from the real issues at hand.

Don't attack the immigrants themselves.

Attack the corporations that rely on their cheap labor to pad their pockets and destroy the middle class further!

I have never resorted to name calling and don't appreciate it from you. I am not ignorant, nor do I have my head up my ass. How very childish of you.

Just because one is discussing illegal immigration, it doesn't mean that we are distracted from other issues. Never assume.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by aorAki

Well lets break down the problem for those who aren't paying attention:

88 million Americans out of work under employed.
15 trillion dollars national debt
100+million Americans living off a government check

population increasing that don't have jobs

immigration/population has outpaced jobs creation

in a nutshell but of course that was already said in this thread.

Perhaps you should blame Bush (the conservative President) for the debt for illegally starting wars in 3 countries and pulling country in debt for which you are trying to blame the immigrants. If all that money would have been used is the country this thread would not exist.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Well I can't edit it now so I'm sorry. I get worked up on some subjects.

I just feel that it's another "us-vs-them" issue created by TPTB to keep the people pitted against each other.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Well I can't edit it now so I'm sorry. I get worked up on some subjects.

I just feel that it's another "us-vs-them" issue created by TPTB to keep the people pitted against each other.

It does appear that TPTB is up to something.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by Drezden

You know the Native Americans immigrated to North America?

There were no human populations here prior to then - one of the reason we also refer to them as the "First Americans". Native Americans must get a real kick out of watching European-Americans complain about illegal immigration.

It's a human flaw of arrogance to claim ownership of entire masses of land just because they were there first. Earth is open to all humans.. or it should be anyway.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join