It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions Of Illegal Immigrants Are Using A Massive Scam To Get Bigger Tax Refunds Than You Are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Did you know that illegal immigrants all over the United States are using a massive scam to receive tax refunds from the federal government that are often in excess of $10,000? It is estimated that 2 million illegal immigrants are filing fraudulent tax returns each year and that they are pulling in more than 4 billion dollars in tax refunds every year that they are not entitled to. They are doing this by abusing the additional child tax credit and the IRS knows all about it and yet they refuse to do anything to stop it.

More at the source:
endoftheamericandream.com...

Are you angry yet?

This is adding injury to insult to injury!

Not only are you groaning under the lash of the IRS to pay taxes for these people, they are scamming the system out from under you. And then turning around and grabbing refunds that are bigger than yours.

The IRS knows about it but won't do anything about it.

The question is, what are you going to do about it?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Does it even matter? With everything else the government is doing to us, humans in general on this earth? I say more power to them. Let them rape the system all they want, i hope they bring this itch down.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FailedProphet

Did you know that illegal immigrants all over the United States are using a massive scam to receive tax refunds from the federal government that are often in excess of $10,000? It is estimated that 2 million illegal immigrants are filing fraudulent tax returns each year and that they are pulling in more than 4 billion dollars in tax refunds every year that they are not entitled to. They are doing this by abusing the additional child tax credit and the IRS knows all about it and yet they refuse to do anything to stop it.

More at the source:
endoftheamericandream.com...

Are you angry yet?

This is adding injury to insult to injury!

Not only are you groaning under the lash of the IRS to pay taxes for these people, they are scamming the system out from under you. And then turning around and grabbing refunds that are bigger than yours.

The IRS knows about it but won't do anything about it.

The question is, what are you going to do about it?

This has been going on for quite a while, there are many different ways people use to get bigger tax refunds.

I got a quick question though, what are You going to do about it?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by molonlabe
Does it even matter? With everything else the government is doing to us, humans in general on this earth? I say more power to them. Let them rape the system all they want, i hope they bring this itch down.

When youre working your butt off to make ends meet and provide for your family

And people who are here illegally are doing this kinda crap?

Yeah it matters

question? do you pay your own bills? do you work?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ironic...it is, that my child is not eligible for the "child tax credit" even though I'm a natural born citizen, his mother is a natural born citizen, and he is a natural born citizen of the United States. I must forego this credit every year on my tax return because I refuse to enumerate him with a social security number. Kinda makes you wonder what the purpose of the Social Security number and tax code really is.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

did you know that your government, in collusion with the banks and mega-corps have stolen trillions
passed the debt to you and your descendents for 3 or 4 generations
and your posting this means you fell for the scapegoat [fellow victims] they've thrown in your way, hook, line and sinker?

also, this has been already posted
sorry 'bout that

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
dbl post

Komennasai...
edit on 11-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

reply to post by budaruskie

our self-styled masters like to keep track of their property
kudos on not selling your kid for a tax credit
stay away from vaccines as well
edit on 11-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
DEREPENT said it the best. Thats the point i was trying to make.

Yes of course I work. I work 85 hours a week usually. I make $40k a year, and i just turned 25. I have plenty of bills, plenty of toys, no children, and Im saving. This is all propoganda... Divide and Conquer is the name of the game. Plus I also live in AZ where illegal immigrants are a force to be reckoned with in the job market.

They dont affect a damn thing unless your standards are too high for certain jobs. In which Ive seen plenty of.

top topics

join