It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Corruption In Governement Bill

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
PPS: Sorry for my bad English, just read what I have to say, if you don't like my poor English, well write your own message with the same core message after mine... I encourage this.

Hi,

I'm Canadian, your north neighbor. And quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of USA. Not You The People, but your government and corporations. I'm also tired to see that You The People of America isn't doing jack # to stop the problem.

If I, Canadian, know something is wrong with your country, well SOMETHING IS WRONG, I don't need to provide any proof.

Any part/sector of USA is corrupted and its starting to reach my country.

Transportation, Education, Development, Production, everything.

Waging wars on false pretexts.

Polluting the planet.

Controlling the weather and causing great disasters.

Having secret agencies wage no-flag ops in other countries.

Forcing old technology while all your black project test pilots and/or more, are driving reverse engineered technology from retrieve alien spacecrafts (I know, if what I seen wasn't drive by aliens well it comes from you, my neighbor, not from Canada or other countries).

Great progress in new energy field, renewable energy etc is getting stop. My neighbor, is a scientist. It has happened to him. He has generator that you can plug in your house and you don't ever have to pay for electricity bill. He has more then 1 model, even one for a whole city and your neighborhood. Also a "carburator" you can add to your car that bring your liquid oil into gas oil and can completely use the oil, the air that enter the motor is more polluted then the air that exit the motor. Yet his inventions are rejected, he can't sell them or he's going to prison. Why? We all know why...

What I think could prevent most of what is happening right now.

Any Top 5 or more Level of any person in charge of big corporations, government, foundations, etc, should pass lie detection exams, etc to know if they are indeed corrupted, part of secret organization, you know the drill... There is many way to see if a person is lying.

I know that some people will say, yes you can cheat some lie detection exams, but it isn't an easy feat. For example, I highly doubt that someone like Obama can do such a feat. It isn't something anyone can do.

Now on the other hand, such a huge system would cost lots of money. But I doubt that it would cost as much money as you guys are getting stole right now, am I right?

So it is that simple to fix one of the biggest problem in politics, in a republic, a democratie, or whatever kind of system in place.

What you guys think?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Forgot to say, if the people who have to pass the Lie detect exam doesn't want to. Well they can always go Flip Burgers...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Great progress in new energy field, renewable energy etc is getting stop. My neighbor, is a scientist. It has happened to him. He has generator that you can plug in your house and you don't ever have to pay for electricity bill. He has more then 1 model, even one for a whole city and your neighborhood.

Stop making Canadian look bad.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Huh how? He's in philipinne right now because they want his reactor.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Maybe you should move a bit further north.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
See, that's what I'm talking about, I propose solution and all you stupid Americans can do is laff at it.

That's why I just want to leave this stupid rock, we call Earth.

We should just call it, Dust.

Because that is all that will remain in the near future.

Dust.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Way to go America!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This person presents a decent proposition. Im assuming the reason your being slammed is because your view is rather "anti-establishment" and also your grammar. Some people will mock only because you come off sounding child like. However, you could just be a french canadian with little english expierience. Or just hate grammar

The corporations is what piss me off most. The ban on photovaltaic cells over 22% efficiency makes me want to murder all big oil owners.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Controlling the weather and causing great disasters.

But what if THEY are STOPPING droughts or flooding with cloud seeds. Why does it always gotta be bad?
edit on 11-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk

That's why I just want to leave this stupid rock, we call Earth.

We shall meet you at the dock and wish you a fond farewell.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Did U hear there was a party in the USA?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You know, it's not difficult to come up with solutions. We all know where the problems are and what needs to be done. What do you think, any single ordinary citizen can pass a law and legislate corruption out of the system?

If it were as easy as that, I would have passed that law myself long ago.

That's the entire problem. Our lawmakers won't get rid of the corruption themselves. They don't listen to us, because they no longer represent us, so there's no point in proposing it. The laws are made by the people who stuff the pockets of the lawmakers--the corporations. The very people who ARE the problem.

But thanks for playing....
edit on 5/11/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

The weather is crazy right now. It isn't like the flood, earthquake, land slide, hurricanes, tornados, etc... are slowing you know. There is more and more and more.

They are altering the weather in many ways, It isn't just fossil combustible that is causing this.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Way to go America!

I'm afraid I don't understand what this picture has to do with anything presented in your OP. Is your only goal here to bash Americans?

Your idea is stupid, sorry to tell you. Lie detector tests are not only simple to pass, but they are also simple to fail even if you are not a liar. This contradiction is why polygraph tests are inadmissible in most courts as "evidence" to anything.

Did you seriously think you just had a moment of genius insight?
Thanks skywalk, you totally just saved America! We couldn't have done it without you!
edit on 5-11-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

I just don't care about grammar. Yes I'm French Canadian.

If we could just share information and knowledge without Text, just with our brain. We wouldn't be having this conversation.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Proof?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

What do you have to loose?

Am I altering your dreams in any way?

Is your future compromise with this proposal?

So why are you against this? Please tell me.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

And no, I'm not here to bash Americans.

I know great people from America.

I have family that live there.

I also have lots of online friends from America.

I'm just sick and tired of HATRED.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

So why are you against this? Please tell me.

I am not against it, it just does not do any good. I have already explained that a liar can pass a polygraph easily. A truthful person can also fail a polygraph easily, which is why a lot of courts do not allow polygraph results to be used as evidence.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

And no, I'm not here to bash Americans.

Then please do not post pictures of a redneck's car and condescendingly state "way to go America" as if we are a country of morons.

Every country has their share of idiots. It doesn't matter where you're from.
edit on 5-11-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join