It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More bad news Paul supporters: Ron Paul polling low in his home state of Texas

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

It appears that Romney leads Paul by double digits! Texas is Paul's home state, he has had plenty of time to make a name for himself in Texas, he served here for more than 20 years, so, given this fact, and all this enthusiastic (but small) support, why is it that he can't even compete strongly in his own State?

Because the polling is rigged in favor of Romney, the establishment owned media marginalizes
and ignores Ron Paul, and the general populace has been conditioned to esteem style and beauty
over substance and utility.

We are continually lied to by the people in power whom we are supposed to trust.

Some of us are aware of this fact, some of us are naive....and some of us (like those who support
Kucinich) fall somewhere in the grey area in the middle

edit on 12-5-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yet another thread to tell us Ron Paul has no chance....LOL

You have to wonder why they have to make so many threads to tell us this. Accurate thread title: More bad news NWO Shills: Ron Paul continues to gain group regardless of what you try to tell us.
edit on 13-5-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
There's NO bad news when we see shills like you still doing this silly crap...
Or are you the same one with different accounts?
How much does Mittens pay you?

We LOVE the Doc, and all the rest can eat dirt.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

There is NO style OR beauty in these thieving, treasonous sociopaths!

Simplicity transcends style, and Truth is beauty.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Yes, we are all being told by Paul supporters left right and center that Paul has all these supporters, and Romney doesn't, yet we consistently see Paul perform poorly against Romney the vast majority of primaries and in State polls (excluding straw polls!). To make it worse, Paul is polling badly in his home State of Texas:

elections.huffingtonpost.com...

It appears that Romney leads Paul by double digits! Texas is Paul's home state, he has had plenty of time to make a name for himself in Texas, he served here for more than 20 years, so, given this fact, and all this enthusiastic (but small) support, why is it that he can't even compete strongly in his own State? Because simply put, Paul's policies scare the hell out of even local voters in his home state, they prefer to have him as a representative but nothing more. And don't tell me this is all some conspiracy to silence his native Texas voters, Paul is no stranger to performing badly in his own home State when it comes to the presidential elections.

In 1988 during Paul's first attempt at running for the presidency, he didn't win one single district in his own State! Not even his own district! That went to George H Bush!
uselectionatlas.org...

What about 2008? McCain ran over Paul in his very own district in 2008! Paul won one county, one county and it wasn't even his own!
en.wikipedia.org...

So tell me again why we need to take Ron Paul as a serious contender anymore? It seems Romney has far more solid support over Paul. It's also clear that Paul's positions and policies aren't even supported all that much in his own state, not even in his district. This is the kind of reality Paul supporters cannot seem to understand, or don't want to.

Oh Jesus Christ. Why do the ATS mods continue to ignore my suggestion to insert a math equation upon sign up?

Do you really believe these polls? Did you just not see what happened in the states where he captured all those delegates? Well he practically finished last in all of the popular voting for those 7 states. Romney gets 200 people at rallies. Ron Paul gets 3,000-9,000. Do you see a pattern here? It's called FRAUD.

I don't care what you think about those polls, they are rigged to sway public opinion. When it comes time, Ron Paul will have a majority of the delegates in Texas.

Mods I now give you permission to close this irrelevant thread.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I could honestly give a flying # about your silly poll numbers, it's been well documented and proven time and time again that these so called popular opinion polls are just beauty pageant contests and often use grossly misleading figures. (=

For all the thousanths of posters on here who are WELL AWARE that America and much of the world's ruling class is corrupt, how can you NOT SEE through Obama/Romney's utter bull# puppetry???

They represent the 1 percent, they don't give a flying # about you and I.

Ron Paul is for the people, by the people, and no matter what you shills say he has mine and many others support to the fullest.

I know you guys are smarter then that, and it seems a few posters in this thread go quite out their way to discredit and discourage anything Ron Paul.

The mainstream media has done nothing but lie to you and everyone you know their whole lives (if they didn't you wouldn't be at this website would you? ) (;

So if we know their liars, and they go so far out their way to pretend like he doesn't exist that should tell you EXACTLY WHY YOU SHOULD BE VOTING FOR HIM.

Certain posters in this thread say the Ron Paul "cult" is sad, however I think it's even sadder that you guys spend just as much time trying to break down RP as people do trying to bring this beast bosss to the forefrunt.

I hope that disinformation money you guys are getting paid is still good when the Economy collapses
(:
I can see all your IP adresses. You fool noone.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

"So tell me again why we need to take Ron Paul as a serious contender anymore? "

I'm a little confused at your last comment. Are you implying that because he isn't racking 'em up in the conventional sense that I should write him off? Are you merely ignoring/downplaying how despite him winning states that he was still ignored or cheated? Are you implying that because he doesn't seem to have a chance in hell of becoming a nominee that everyone should abandon him....except for maybe the kookiest of kooks? I'm left to guess that you are implying that because no one...at least in the media or "polls"....takes him seriously that I should just maybe switch to Romney or even Obama depending on your own stance.

Well, let me remind you that what you seem to be implying is as anti-American as it gets. We are built upon a foundation that defies the odds or even popularity. This is about an idea...or a message. This is about the true beauty of the right to vote. It is about choosing who you feel in your heart is the person who speaks for you. Now, I'm not really sure why you even bothered to post this but I think with a little reflection, one would appreciate the passion of one who supports Ron Paul. I really don't care how he does in the polls. Frankly, I'm impressed that he has gone this far. But, hell or high water, as long as he is who he is, I support him. I kindly suggest you find a hobby.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I can't believe he got less supporters in his own home state. Maybe they figured if they rigged his own state then people would look down on that and vote less for him.

Had to throw in some kind of conspiracy in there.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

To contradict your entire post, I have not been called ONCE by any public polling, whatsoever, and I am a Paul supporter. Polls are supposed to be made to sample a cross section of voters in a given area. Sometimes I believe they just keep calling people until they get enough votes where the numbers are where they want them to be. I think we all know enough about polls to know that many of them run on shady business, and they are not an accurate representation of all people in a given area if they are truly done by chance and at random. It is like gambling. And I don't gamble.
Polls have been wrong in the past. Also, I visited the link and it seems that the last poll was back in March, and only 2 have been conducted since January? How accurate is a poll from 2 months ago, given that they are accurate at all to be accountable?
Besides that, you are in essence doing the same thing that the MSM is doing about Mitt Romney. Your being presumptive. The Texas primaries are May 29th, and I'll be voting for Ron Paul. Its not over till its over, and I won't let a poll detract me from what I believe in.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

These people can't handle any facts about Paul that are negative.

Show me how polling is considered fact, and I will show you how to buy a winning texas lottery ticket.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Meh, the psy op worked. Many honest and good people think RP is "unelectable" whatever that word means. My dogs? Unelectable. Ron Paul? Apparently there are only 2 other people in the country as electable as him right now so VOTE FOR HIM GOD D******!!!!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Ron Paul fans remind me of the cult following and worship that Kim Jong-Il received in North Korea.

Only a matter of time before they stop using "Dr. Paul" and they start using "The Dear Leader"

Ron Paul can do no wrong! He's the savior of humanity!

This is the most important post in the entire thread because it's simply true. 100% accurate of Paul supporters.

I've stated it numerous times that I do agree with Paul on certain issues but he's DEAD WRONG on so many. The guy lacks a lot of qualifications to be our president and that's just the way it is.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Funny how the OP says not even Ron Paul's own district supports him.

I've actually called into his county before.

They all love the guy, he delivered over 4000 babies to 4000 mothers for goodness sake.

He even has his grandkids hosting swimming lessons in his family pool for the community.

Get out of here with your trolling, it is so sad.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Originally posted by The_Zomar
I wonder who they polled to get those numbers. They probably polled Romney's HQ and still found that Ron Paul gets 9%

I'm voting Paul. Count all the paul supporters in this thread compared to Romney supporters.

We win here.

Of course you win here. Paul supporters win the internet. Romney supporters win mansions and indoor swimming pools.

You say Romney's supporters win mansions and swimming pools like it's a good thing.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I wonder who they polled to get those numbers. They probably polled Romney's HQ and still found that Ron Paul gets 9%

I'm voting Paul. Count all the paul supporters in this thread compared to Romney supporters.

We win here.

Of course you win here. Paul supporters win the internet. Romney supporters win mansions and indoor swimming pools.

You say Romney's supporters win mansions and swimming pools like it's a good thing.

How so?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

They all love the guy, he delivered over 4000 babies to 4000 mothers for goodness sake.

He even has his grandkids hosting swimming lessons in his family pool for the community.

Get out of here with your trolling, it is so sad.

Just because someone disagrees with your opinions, doesn't mean they're "trolling." I'm sorry, sweetie. But people are not going to be on the same page as you and a Texan politician.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

It is funny, I mean he hasn't won his district before in either of his presidential runs previously, I mean what needs to happen for your own constituents to choose the mainstream candidate over you? It's really funny.

Who knows though, the next Texas Primary is around the corner so he may verywell win it this time around, I'll be sure to update ya'll when that time comes.

Great, you can ask some of the constituents in his district about their absent support for him.

edit on 13-5-2012 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I've stated it numerous times that I do agree with Paul on certain issues but he's DEAD WRONG on so many. The guy lacks a lot of qualifications to be our president and that's just the way it is.

Most of his support comes from his anti-war, anti-Fed "liberty" rhetoric. Most of his supporters don't seem to have thought through what the real implications of his extreme libertarianism would be.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You look at third party information from the past.

I am telling you information from the present.

Big difference.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Most of his support comes from his anti-war, anti-Fed "liberty" rhetoric. Most of his supporters don't seem to have thought through what the real implications of his extreme libertarianism would be.

Of course you would never say Ron Paul's support comes from the pro-Constitutional voting blocks.

You don't seem to have thought through what the real implications of his extreme Constitutionalism would be.

And I'll tell you right now, the Constitution would be followed.

Never mind that he has already explained how he would eliminate the FED and how it would be a slow transition. Never mind how we know terrorism stems from blowback and would immediately limit if we started withdrawing troops and closing extremely wasteful and unnecessary military bases across the world.

You say most of his supporters don't understand his policies, I say you have absolutely no clue of what you're talking about when you generalize Ron Paul supporters for understanding something you don't.

edit on 13-5-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join