It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution: Pc for Flip Flopping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yep anyone who has been paying attention to the news recently and the last 3 years has seen quite a bit of "evolution" from the great savior of the republic.

From war is evil to fossil fuels are evil,Gitmo is evil,torture is evil but outright assassination is en vogue then of course the famous I was against gay marriage til i was for it and the creme de la creme i was against wall street fat cats unless they give me money for my campaigns.

Yes folks evolution is nothing but a flip flopper that just changes with the political winds.

But i guess some people just "forget the magnitude of it".
edit on 11-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Don't worry my friend as a great gladiator once said "The time for honoring yourself will soon be over... Heinous" Hang in there bud.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This doesn't even make sense. Evolution in a metaphorical, literal, biological, cosmic, fashion sense...?

You need to be more specific and stop making generalizations. I can't make heads nor tails of this.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense to those who have been paying attention what the left calls evolution is flip flopping.

Numerous examples exist to support the op

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

When you said "pc for flip flopping", I totally had this in mind:
Pancake Flipping PC

In regards to your OP, however, what you are describing is "hegemony" and it is practiced and perfected by every president we've had since the invention of mass media. Just another reason to take money out of media and politics. Sometimes I think state-ran news sources aren't such a bad idea.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Wow I went to a public school so i have no idea what any of you guys are talking about.
But hey I tried.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Makes perfect sense to those who have been paying attention what the left calls evolution is flip flopping.

Numerous examples exist to support the op

The Democratic party and the Republican party are not much more than teams for people to rally behind anymore. There's no real ideological base among mainstream politicians and activists, they have no incentive to stand for a set of political principles. All the players could change, all the "issues" could change, it's still the same thing and most of the same people will still be on the "left" team or the "right" team. The duopoly plays to our nature as humans, it suits us but is dangerous to us as well for the exact reason you are talking about.

The people up on the hill aren't there because they played by the rules or stood for something of value, so why is it so surprising that they basically do whatever they want once they get over those first few hurdles with the promise of the day?

new topics

top topics

join