It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're Weak, Useless And Most Likely Going To Die From A Stress Related Disease.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I am here to tell you that, "You're all basically screwed". The system in which you live in needs bottom feeders like you to maintain their fortunes and power. Your leaders lie, steal, manipulate, murder and bully the weak (be it you, me or any country who does not share their vision). The most common tactic is debt. If you borrowed money from a bank and you could not make payment it would be illegal for them to ask a favor in return. But for your leaders to push countries in to debt via false projections and infrastructure that is designed to fail is perfectly normal. They then ask for favors like privatizing, more infrastructure, U.N. voting, sending troops etc.

The empire of today is a corporation and we feed it everyday. Everyday making it stronger and boundless. The combined funds to defend the legality of their practice would make it near impossible for any man to pursue. The traits of man are limitless greed and power. And on a personal level, I feel that making any changes necessary to take the power back or even just get it under control would require an obliteration of the system.

I am not suggesting the remedy, answer or solution. Like I said, "You're all basically screwed". You're powerless and and most have accepted it by partaking in elections, bending over for income taxes and borrowing their money.

We have just evolved that way. We think too much and do to much. It's a catch 22. Without the knowledge we have developed and acquired we'd be hunters and gatherers, and with the acquired knowledge we learn to steal, lie, murder, betray and leave the poor behind. Either way, the weak dies. This has happened at such a slow process that we have come to accept it and just ignore it.

So are you weak? If you are poor, in debt, struggling to get by, taking out loans for education, living on food stamps, looking for a bargain at Walmart, heating up left overs, fighting for a promotion at work, making payments on a car, credit card 1 & 2 are maxed out, health insurance just became unaffordable, facing eviction or foreclosure, looking for a Groupon discount, considering theft, pawning jewelry, bank account overdrawn or you're on welfare then you sir or mam are in todays greed based are environment weak.

Most likely you will develop cancer soon from the stress and the processed food you can afford. Your mental health will suffer as well. Of course you can treat these things for a nominal fee, just make sure you pay it back soon.

Your coping mechanism may be to pretend everything is ok and say that your leaders care for you and you will be electing the next promising liar to save you. So I also have to wonder, is it better to be informed and powerless or oblivious and powerless?

End Transmission.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Oblivious and powerless.

It is said that fear of death is more painful than death itself. So be aware and be afraid? Or be oblivious and be gone before you know it?

If you can't fight it, then ignorance is the best medicine. Unless you're the type that likes to go down with guns blazing...in which case, you're a farmer with a shotgun against a thousand men wielding Uzis.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Nope.

I won't accept this. I will have a positive attitude, eat healthy (natural) foods, exercise, meditate, and stop to smell the roses. I will help myself by helping others, and when stress threatens to overwhelm me, I'll watch YouTube videos of laughing babies.

There may be few things I can influence or control, but I can control my perception. And perception makes all the difference.

So smile, friends! It really will be okay!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Nope.

I won't accept this.

Denial and distractions are expected. Like it or not, You're Weak, Useless And Most Likely Going To Die From A Stress Related Disease.

This shouldn't (and by your positive attitude "wont") stop you from smelling the roses.

edit on 11-5-2012 by ThisToiletEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

And you will continue to (possibly) lie to yourself until suddenly BOOM! everything goes to hell?

link   
Thank you so much Dr. gloom! Enjoy your weekend too...

link   
" Where ignorance is bliss, tis folly to seek wisdom" uhh..some smart guy

Wish you derp-tards would quit tryin to wake me up, sheesh..can't a sheep just live and die without a panic?

WOLF ! WOLF! good maybe he'll get me and no hell on earth nomore, maybe you guys can get away

and Why come you don't got a tattoo?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
wow, not quite sure who peed in your cheerios, but lighten up. Life is what you make it and what you do with it. No offense, but maybe you need to go out and have a few drinks and have fun or get lucky. Probably even both. Either way, hope you have a great weekend.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

And you will continue to (possibly) lie to yourself until suddenly BOOM! everything goes to hell?

As opposed to wringing my hands, shouting doom, and running to the doc every five minutes?

Yep!

link   
I intend to enjoy life however I want to. In fact, this coming week looks to be interesting...will be making some money tomorrow, making more in a couple of days, kicking it with a beer and a few friends, finding some more stuff to laugh at here on ATS...

Yep, I have my whole life ahead of me. What's not to love? At least I'm not in Iraq!

link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
wow, not quite sure who peed in your cheerios, but lighten up. Life is what you make it and what you do with it. No offense, but maybe you need to go out and have a few drinks and have fun or get lucky. Probably even both. Either way, hope you have a great weekend.

1) I peed in my own Cheerios.
2) I agree, Life is what you make it.
3) I have plans this evening for drinks and some female pudenda.
4) Hope you have a nice weekend too.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

...then whose cheerios did I pee in?

Oh well.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

...then whose cheerios did I pee in?

Oh well.

Maybe I got a double dose. Quite acidic today.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I never suggested panic. I just like a realistic view of things.

It's better than withdrawing so far into your own little happy world that people start looking at you strangely as you skip down the street whistling "Supercalifragili - I - Can't - Spell - The - Rest".

Or ending up in a nice cushy room, bound tight in white straps while rocking back and forth and moaning, "Why didn't I follow the butterflies?"

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I rarely use the mod tags............ but since I frequently moderate in this forum I'm going to in order to make it clear that I'm posting as an ATS member.

I accepted that I was screwed years ago. Thus m'Bride and me set out to make our own way. You can too. You don't have to have a large plot of land to garden. Think beyond how your parents and theirs grew things. You don't have to have a field to grow crops to support yourself -- you can grow almost all you need in containers/raised beds.

Okay, recognize that the globalization of the corportate entities have taken over nearly everything. I accept that it has already happened. Here is my truth: Identify you most basic needs, and make personal changes to provide for them. I know we can live off coconuts if we have to. I know that we can continue to garden, and dehydrate those seeds (tomatoes are difficult, but doable) to plant future crops. Water is everything. If you can't source water, you are trapped by the Machine.

I am one short step from dropping out of the whole system.............. if not for our enjoyment of the history channel and love of the connectivity of the internet, we'd be there. Then................. all a person has to do is have a Mutual Assistance Group, a little luck, and the ability to defend their resources. I freely admit, we can't stand against an armed, organized force. It's been a good life, though, and I intend to grow, to share, to teach, to learn, to love.

I'm going to live, until that which desires to and can kill me prevails. extra DIV

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Reality.

Here's my reality for today:

My son gave me a spontaneous super-duper, extra-energy hug this morning. When I asked him why, he replied "Your hugs recharge my super powers."

. I have a superhero in the family!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This has been the lifestyle and the normal for like... Ever!

You find me a group of people, and I'll show you one or more of those people using said group somehow to gain something for themselves, if not all of them. That's how we function, we exploit reality, plain and simple.

Others just like said above and have taken it way beyond what normal folks perceive. To set up a means of living based solely on value, hence how we live today, well then you get to the aspect of what's value and how did it get to be such. Then you really dig into some weirdness that only leads to a mindset of having more than the others, and getting something for nothing basically for some, and work for life for bare minimum for the majority.

Value is only determined if there is a want / need for it, without the want / need value decreases.

So yes I agree that we are needed ( everyday joe & jane ) to make the world function and these people rich, but also know that we will evolve into the mindset of using such to control and sway the world into being more user friendly, so to speak.

Just wait, we are about to get a whole hell of a lot brighter, and in return, less weak.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Reality.

My son gave me a spontaneous super-duper, extra-energy hug this morning. When I asked him why, he replied "Your hugs recharge my super powers."

How much are you in debt?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

Reality.

How much are you in debt?

I have a mortgage. My husband and I live frugally and don't use credit unless an emergency, so no credit card bills. We save a portion of our income so we currently have a nice enough cushion. I'm in my 30s so still somewhat young. We are comfortable and happy.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
All people need to do to stop this physically is wake up, or learn their lessons they came in to do and seek within to connect to their whole soul, greater soul/Higher Self.

A number of wide awake, loving souls who started equalizing with everyone around them, selling big houses and buying eco farms, recreating the world under the noses and not ever voting for anyone that is not the people again.

However, for all awake people there is nothing to worry about. Life is short no matter how long you live, and its an assignment to wake up and love more, see through karma to let everything go as healing lessons, love and help those around you to change things in their lives to advance.

Debt is nothing since money is a crime against humanity and we all co-own earth and its resources, so do what you can, and don't worry about your debt or anyones its illegal and never gets passed on when we die, the bad guys who did this to people will be facing the music namely their own souls will be very harsh on their slave systems, but we don't need to worry. We just have to hold light and love and do what we can. Its about Love.

Also you define weaknesses as poverty or debt.

I consider the poor the ones learning the fastest and walking the walk of kings and pure LIGHT.

The weak ones need slaves.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join