It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your name, does it fit you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
i lead the Argonauts and fought an army of skeletons on my way to recovering the golden fleece...also it says im a healer or lord is salvation both of those things do not describe me at all

edit on 12-5-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
My name is "I don't like stalking or data mining so I give out as little personal info online as possible."

It's a long name but I've decided it fits me very, very well.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Kalliegh

Kalleigh , kalleigh meaning , definition of kalleigh , what is kalleigh - The most beautiful of them all. The most down to earth amazing person to be a round. Clever, funny, and strange but altogether gorgeous.You want a "kalleigh" in your life. A "kalleigh" can tell the good beans from the bad and will always make fast decisions about resolving problems.A "kalleigh" can be easily frustrated, and people would advise to steer clear on one of her bad days.With her adorable smile and stunning figure, focussing mainly on her arse a "kalleigh" will prove to be a real head turner.An attractive person from the inside out with a fun, loving yet random personality.A "kalleigh" is a fantastic mum.

Kallie

Kallie , kallie meaning , definition of kallie , what is kallie - an caring and great friend who will be there for you always

Kalli

Kalli , kalli meaning , definition of kalli , what is kalli - a funny person!
an extreamly hot girl; shortened version of kaleena

Kaleena/Kallina

Kallina , kallina meaning , definition of kallina , what is kallina - A Faerie Princess secretly living as an ordinary woman. She will most likely have a job, boyfriend, and even children. Kallinas are not common, but are most abundant in the Southern hemisphere.A Kallina will be of the most unique beauty, intelligence, sense of humor and style. They also like AC/DC.
Some examples : "I just saw this MILF at the market and I think she might have been Kallina because she seemed so magical, but when I looked again she flipped me off "

I won't divulge how mine is spelled, but I must say that the Kallina definition made me LOL and is my favorite of the four.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
"Blessed Guardian"

it fits perfectly.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
"Ruler of the people." Yup, that's about right.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Don't like my name.

To me it is weak.
edit on 12-5-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
"Blessed Guardian"

it fits perfectly.

What are you guarding?

By the way your avatar is awesome. What's it from?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

i guard anything and anyone that asks for my services.

its from adventure time.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Funny stuff guys/gals, thanks. I forgot about this thread and thought I'd check and see if anyone else posted since I last read it. Glad I did, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join