It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some help.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Since I was a child I have always had dreams that seem to come true. They may not happen right away, but eventually they do happen. The past two days I have been living in what I will call "dejavu land" meaning that everything I say or do seems to be something I dreamed before. I feel really strange.. light headed and just off, if you know what I mean.

Part of me is becoming a little freaked out but at the same time I am curious. It's like all these seemingly insignificant dreams I've had throughout my life are finally happening. I've tried "altering my path" so to speak but it seems impossible. In addition to this, I also have this horrible impending feeling of doom. In the moment something is happening it feels familiar but I can't seem to stretch my mind enough to know what's coming next.

If you have any thoughts or suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. I think I may go and meditate for a bit to see if I can come up with anything else......

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What are some of the contents of some of these dreams that you have been having recently? Do you have any oxygen deficiencies of any kind? I've always heard from the medical point of view that deja vu is a point where the brain doesn't have adequate oxygen and that is why that happens. That's just on the more scientific side of things though, not the spiritual side.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I was actually at the hospital on Wed and was given some pain medication. My O2 saturation was fine then.....

As for the dreams, they seem like small, insignificant things until you add it all up and then it becomes a much larger picture. From the minute I got out of bed yesterday morning up until the minute I went to bed last night, everything was like deja vu. I made salsa, took a long nap and my GF had a coupon club meeting last night; all of it was like deja vu! Even the people and conversations all seemed familiar. I was playing a game online last night and listening to an online radio station and the songs they were playing... I'd never actually heard them before but I knew the lyrics and was able to sing along to them. I even knew what order they were being played in....

Today is the same thing right down to the TV shows we have been watching. I just don't get this....

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hmm... maybe it's the pain medication? I have had similar experiences to this. Is the main problem the feeling of impending doom that you can't pinpoint or just the constant deja vu feeling? Your mind could be slightly out-of-sync with the timeline. The fact that you could sing along to lyrics you have never heard is useful, because it shows evidence that you could be experiencing things for the second time / picking up things from the near future. I think meditation to clear your mind is a good idea.
edit on 11-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am charging up my MP3 player right now. Since it's never "quite" in my house (LOL) I have relaxing music I Use to help me meditate. I stopped taking the pain meds when I noticed I was feeling this way yesterday... I was afraid to take any more!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Lately i feel like that too.I see things when i'm sleeping,and after one or two days they happen and then i rember that i saw it in my dreams.Since i was a kid,i could "see things coming",sometimes i say something and it happens.My friends say that it's a brain thing,that i'm thinking every thing that is possible to happen,and i mess with possibilities and stuff and i just find what is more possible to happen.And lately i have this through my dreams,from arguing with a person in a multiplayer video game,to learn that a close friend is moving to another country.I see whole conversations,some times i even say in my mind what the other person will say,and everytime i get it right.But i don't have any medication or stuff like that.I don't know if it's like the poster's thing,but i'd like to discuss it more!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I'm sure you'll be okay. This weird spell will go away. It's probably derealization or something, a symptom of anxiety. (I'm no doctor, so don't take my word for it.)
Do you have a history of anxiety? It could also explain the feeling of doom you are experiencing.
edit on 11-5-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I meditated earlier for about an hour and though it was nice, I'm still experience this feeling. We watched two movies tonight that I'd never seen (one just came out in theaters!) yet I knew what was going to happen in both. When I was outside earlier my daughter came home from school and I was sitting where I could not see her, only hear her. She was saying something to one of her friends and the next thing that came out of her mouth popped in to my head before she even said it.

Just a few minutes ago I was trying to stretch this a bit further and I think I know why I am having this feeling of dread. My GF's ex best friend is living on the streets right now; he's homeless because he has serious mental health and drug issues. Well, I had a dream that he came to our front door. He has a knife and I tell my GF and our two daughters to stay in our bedroom. I tell my GF to call the police but she begins to argue with me. I tell her he's at the door, he has a knife and this is no joke. I am forceful and I Tell her even if we lock the door, he's coming in one way or another. I grab the police baton we have, close our bedroom door and I greet him at our front door.

I give him a shove to throw him off balance a little and to gain control of the situation. He seems surprised when I tell him I know he has a knife and he needs to leave.

I can't go any further than that right now but this is so painfully clear in my mind that I have no doubt it's going to happen very soon. I'm scared but at the same time I am intrigued by all of this. As I write this, it feels as if I have typed these words before. The movie on my TV right now, I can hear the sound, but do not see the picture. I am thinking what they are saying before they say it.... This is all just so strange to me; it seems unreal.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
That's like a friend of mine, he has dreams that end up coming true. Like he'll tell me about the day after he has the dreams and the things he'd dreamed about end up happening.

It's actually kind of freaky though because there was one dream he had where it was him, another friend and I in a car driving late at night. He is in the back seat falling asleep, I'm in the passenger side sleeping, and the other friend is driving and falls asleep and drives us over a kind of cliff thing and we all die.

Ever since he told me that dream I have avoided being in a car with the 2 of them at night

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, I am still alive. The feelings have subsided for the most part but now my problem is I don't know when he's going to show up. Oh well, I'll just keep my police baton handy!

new topics

top topics

join