It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the Ron Paul delegates in Oklahoma?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this video, whose title is "Oklahoma GOP turns down Ron Paul delegates illegally", which caught my eye, so I watched it, and they apparently disqualified 13 RP delegates because they couldn't be properly identified as registered voters. They took a vote to amend the rules that identify delegates, and would decide if these people will be accepted, and they lost the vote.

I'm trying to find out what exactly happened, and I'm sure that more will come out in the next few days. Was it a mix up? Did they know what they were doing and thought they could amend the process? Sorry about the captions being cut off, I couldn't find an alternative video.
edit on 11-5-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I haven't heard about this. I will see what I can find out. I'm in OK. If there indeed was some shady business going down, you can bet I'm gonna be all up in these people's business!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 4REVOLUTION

From what was posted it seems like the rules were followed. You have to be able to identify yourself, they could not. A vote was taken to admend the rules, they lost. So far this seems completely fair, beyond fair as a vote to make them eligible was taken.

new topics

join