It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critical Mass Has Arrived: Fast & Furious Scandal - Dems Join With GOP

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Justice is suppose to be swift and blind not deaf and slow.

Holder needs to go down and you can bet Obama knew about it the Potus gets daily presidential briefings on who is doing what and here and this extends to the BATF.

Justice for Brian Terry and to those 30,000+ Mexican Nationals and those Americans who have died from the stupidity.
edit on 11-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
142 House Democrats backed an amendment from Utah Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz Wednesday, which prevents the Department of Justice from using taxpayer funds to lie to Congress.
Read more: dailycaller.com...

Only in America.

they have to use their own money if they want to lie to congress legally?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Ahh I love the smell of fear
The utter lack of interest in this story is deafening.
The timing of this with elections coming up is a very bad thing. The implications of who knew about this could be career ending

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by AaronWilson

Yep.
Holder let guns walk over the border.
Even though they knew there was straw purchases and people who were known bad guys buying the guns.
Then some 300 mexicans died and some border patrol agents. At least 1.
And then they tried to cover it up.

And they might of done all this to subvert the 2nd amendment.

It's sickening. They should charge his ass with murder or at least manslaughter for his part in the killing of the agent.

Absolutely that's what they were doing.

Remember how they were blaming the assault rifles getting into cartel hands on peaceful American gun owners and the shops that sell to them?

They were literally saying that the American market demand for so-called "assault" weapons and our right to keep and bear them was fueling the flow of these weapons across the border....so much so that there was legislation proposed that would limit the quantity and type of these types of guns sold in shops within X distance from the border, and considering further tightening of gun control laws.

It was "our" fault according to them, at that time. All the while they were selling to "Pedro" and blaming "Paul".

*harsh expletive*

I'm so burned about this I can rarely even comment in these F&F threads.

ETA I'm a peaceful person, never even been in a "real" fight, but this is my solemn promise to all of you....If I ever get the chance, I will lay him out. Flat.
edit on 12-5-2012 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
As soon as they find out who all was involved, they should drag them out in the street and shoot them with BB guns until dead.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
It looks like time is up for Eric Holder.

142 Democrats have joined with Republicans to end the Eric Holder stonewalling

on the Fast & Furious Scandal.

The vote was overwhelming. However, Nancy Pelosi chose to - abstain from voting -?

- Bye...bye...Eric Holder -

The Democrats are shivering in their shoes !

They are all afraid of a shellacking this November !

When you see somebody like Pelosi actually "abstaining" when she clearing should not only be voting "against" Issa, she should be vocal in favor of Holder also !!

Silence is golden.

If Pelosi is scared, the Dems are in very big trouble.

This was a historic vote on the floor of the House of Representatives.

Where was the Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi?

- She was hiding under her desk. -

Nancy Pelosi abstained from voting.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tjack

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by AaronWilson

Yep.
Holder let guns walk over the border.
Even though they knew there was straw purchases and people who were known bad guys buying the guns.
Then some 300 mexicans died and some border patrol agents. At least 1.
And then they tried to cover it up.

And they might of done all this to subvert the 2nd amendment.

It's sickening. They should charge his ass with murder or at least manslaughter for his part in the killing of the agent.

Absolutely that's what they were doing.

Remember how they were blaming the assault rifles getting into cartel hands on peaceful American gun owners and the shops that sell to them?

They were literally saying that the American market demand for so-called "assault" weapons and our right to keep and bear them was fueling the flow of these weapons across the border....so much so that there was legislation proposed that would limit the quantity and type of these types of guns sold in shops within X distance from the border, and considering further tightening of gun control laws.

It was "our" fault according to them, at that time. All the while they were selling to "Pedro" and blaming "Paul".

*harsh expletive*

I'm so burned about this I can rarely even comment in these F&F threads.

ETA I'm a peaceful person, never even been in a "real" fight, but this is my solemn promise to all of you....If I ever get the chance, I will lay him out. Flat.
edit on 12-5-2012 by tjack because: (no reason given)

Fast & Furious was not an accident.

The strategy was to smear the gun dealers and attack the 2nd Amendment.

The bipartisan action in the House of Representatives will force Obama to act.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
As I have stated before, should the penalties be stiffer for lawmakers and law enforcers, corruption in public positions would be non existent! If the charge of treason was applied for illegal activity while serving the public, integrity would be prevalent! IMO, should monetary gain be excluded while serving the public, corruption would not have a leg to stand on as well!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Originally posted by Helious
The thing is though, I don't just want the "fall man" Holder, I wan't them all, everyone who helped hatch this plot and helped execute it, make him name names, water board him until he does, I don't care, names...........

This was a direct assault on the American public by trying to undermine our 2nd amendment right through vile and despicable means. Throw the book at him and anyone else who had a hand in this travesty.

We can Start with George W Bush and his administration with Project Gun Runner!

Not the same but nice try In project gun runner there was big differences. First it set up eTrace software with dealers allowing them to see purchases from other dealers.This allowed them to report people maling large purchases. Second they actually tracked the weapons and kept the Mexican government in the loop who would swoop in and make arrests.

Obama on the other hand wasnt tracking them the Mexican government had no clue ATF was sending over guns. And do to no tracking had no clue where they were going.This was nothing more then trying to create a situation so they could say look at all these guns down here we need to ban them only it backfired.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
how high up does this go?

I believe it is known that this goes all the way to the top. O-bomb-ya has had the NRA on it's toes since he took office.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Justice is suppose to be swift and blind not deaf and slow.

Holder needs to go down and you can bet Obama knew about it the Potus gets daily presidential briefings on who is doing what and here and this extends to the BATF.

Justice for Brian Terry and to those 30,000+ Mexican Nationals and those Americans who have died from the stupidity.
edit on 11-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I have always believed Obama knew what was going on. If a POTUS was not aware of something of this magnitude what does that say about their administration?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I'm not at all saying that Holder may not be in contempt, but this vote does NOTHING. It is a show vote on an amendment that goes nowhere. It just prevents the use of taxpayer money to lie to Congress. It is an Amendment that will be used by both Parties against each other.

ANYONE who thinks this is some major move against Holder is an idiot. This kind of thing has been going on in Congress for decades. This is a non-scandal about which the American public doesn't care and it is going NOWHERE except on silly blog sites.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sagittarian69

You DO realize this program began under Bush? Of course you didn't.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

Maybe read the contents of the thread before posting. Just a suggestion, however the distinctions about this, which are quite relevant have already been clarified. Your talking point is moot.
edit on 12-5-2012 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

Of course I did. Regardless it still raises questions about our CURRENT administration. You cannot derail me.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat
reply to post by Sagittarian69

You DO realize this program began under Bush? Of course you didn't.

So you Blame Bush,for Obama's Negligence,in doing something about it ?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Operation Wide Receiver began under Bush that was revamped and renamed to GunWalker and Fast and Furious

the left never misses an opportunity to blame Bush and yet all Holder has done is stonewall Congress which it doesn't take a rocket scientist here to see Obama and Holders duplicity being covered up.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Would love to see Obama and Holder, arrested,PRIME TIME.

This goes all the way to the Top,which is Obama....

He cant throw anyone under the bus,cause the leg iron is connected.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Wow its stories like this that make me sick of the govt. Some of the things the govts do make drug cartels look like the neighborhood ice cream man! Hell they are just trying to make people happy

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Originally posted by Helious
The thing is though, I don't just want the "fall man" Holder, I wan't them all, everyone who helped hatch this plot and helped execute it, make him name names, water board him until he does, I don't care, names...........

This was a direct assault on the American public by trying to undermine our 2nd amendment right through vile and despicable means. Throw the book at him and anyone else who had a hand in this travesty.

We can Start with George W Bush and his administration with Project Gun Runner!

So is it that hard for you acknowledge that Obama and the Democrats had a hand in this?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join