It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70-year-old virgin says she’s finally ready for love

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
not like being a virgin or having sex or any of it matters anyways....or is that how you base how cool people are?
if shes unhappy because of it and this is her quick answer to it...well then....

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Looks like a cougar to me.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Tsk tsk. She'd almost made it the whole way without succumbing to that filthy animalistic ritual.

Nobody likes a quitter.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

Is this 1984?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
just take 'er word ey?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Originally posted by Lysergic

just take 'er word ey?

Well, not necessarily. If you're having any doubts about her sincerity, maybe you should go down there as a Private[color=858585]s Investigator, on a Special Top-Priority Secret Mission, involving some Undercover[color=949494]s Infiltration.

After testing out the waters, you can come back here and share your verdict with the rest of us. Good Luck!!!

Oh, and also... This should go without saying, but here it is anyways:
[color=B3D6B0]Pics, or it didn't happen.

[color=7D7D7D]That's wrong on many different levels, but I just couldn't resist.....lol

edit on 5/12/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

Explanation: Uhmmm?

But Comrade! We were all ultra intimate with each other during the big bang!

Personal Disclosure: Nobody likes a quitter.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
HI,
It's her choice and I totally agree with her. You are not overage to do anything. Only the thing matter is how mentally strong you are and what you want to do. I also think that the person who is mentally strong can live larger than life. Hope she can find someone who is very loveable to her
Good Luck!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Her case is not completely without hope.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Sadly most of the people from her generation are most likely already married and have been for years?

It'll probably end up being some weirdo with a fetish that gets with her? But who knows let's all hope she finds true love

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

From the links.

“My standards are still very high, though. I’m hoping to bag a tall, dark and handsome millionaire. “I feel I am ready to give marriage a go and maybe go to bed with a man. You are never too old for anything. Just look at Joan Collins.”

I really don't know what to say, but if she wants to find somebody good luck to her. However it seems women no matter at what age women are always looking for that tall, dark, and handsome millionaire. Um! Ya! I think she may be a little disappointed on that part.
edit on 2-6-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I think that's awesome. I've been without sex of any kind (save personal loving of course ) since 02 and I don't miss a solitary thing at all.

Good for her. Life isn't about sex at all.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by brittanyS

Only the thing matter is how mentally strong you are.

I also think that the person who is mentally strong can live larger than life.

Hope she can find someone who is very loveable to her

That's true. I imagine it takes a lot of will power and focus to keep yourself pure like that.

I feel the same way. People who can hold out, for whatever reason, are people to look up to IMO.

So do I. And for her sake, he better be well equipped with vitamin E and bottled water. They're both gonna need it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Sex, yes, but not love. She'll be ditched just as fast as she gets caught.

That's how it works: hit it and quit it. Welcome to the 20th century.

LOL

About 12 years too late for the 20th century

edit on 2/7/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
I think that's awesome. I've been without sex of any kind (save personal loving of course ) since 02 and I don't miss a solitary thing at all.

Good for her. Life isn't about sex at all.

Then how did we get here?

Not to pry, but if life isn't about sex at all why do you give it to yourself ? ( You started it ) It's natural need. Nothing to be ashamed of. There's nothing wrong with it except that you have to wash the sheets afterwards ( or steam clean the carpet, whatever the case.)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

hmmm. I'm not sure why that happened, but for some reason I got the message informing me that you replied to me in this thread. Obviously, you did not.

I wasn't too bothered by the fact that this image was no longer stuck in my head.

Since I'm here, I suppose I'll say.......

Seriously? There are probably thousands of good threads that have become buried underneath the sloppy ridiculous threads, and this one gets resurrected?!? lol. That aint right....

This thread should have been decapitated
a couple months ago.

Or at the very least, it should have been forever silenced. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join