It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Cyber warfare against US DoD and UK MoD could easily reshape a hot and wet WW3.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
source www.strategypage.com...

The U.S. Department of Defense believes that China has the most powerful Cyber War capabilities on the planet. That means the Chinese can shut down just about any site they target, and penetrate most as well.

The British Ministry of Defense has admitted, for the first time, that it is under heavy attack by hackers. It was also revealed that some of these attacks had succeeded.

I feel confident that we have/could develop the best cyber attack detection and blocking software.

How about we randomly allow an attacker to gain access but then route them to misleading data.

I expect our military budget for cyber warfare will skyrocket for many years.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

hmmm .... just wonder who released STUXNET on Iran???? The Chinese??? I don't think so

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
According to the word I've heard. China has had a back door into our physical hardware for a while now. they built it in to the architecture of the components they sell to us. we didn't catch on until it was too late and most of our made in china equipment was already compromised and in distribution.

Our military superiority mainly comes not from having faster jets, or tougher soldiers, but that due to our superior electronics packages we can coordinate and kill more efficiently. China knows this and has for a long time looked for ways to break our keystone to our defense. our electronics.

Shut those down and our jets, satellites, navy, troop deployments are pretty useless.

Also there was rumor that during certain presidential eras the state or the president himself gave to china, as bribes, classified electronics command and control technology to get financial support for re-election, etc.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

According to the word I've heard. China has had a back door into our physical hardware for a while now. they built it in to the architecture of the components they sell to us. we didn't catch on until it was too late and most of our made in china equipment was already compromised and in distribution.

Almost....

What actually happened was the us outsourced manufacturing of components that are used in weapons and defense systems, namely, processors and chips. These are manufactured by the Chinese.

The problem is, the US simply doesn't have the manpower, or brainpower, to actually verify there are no backdoors present, and as such, has to assume they are.

But if you want to talk about cyberwar and such, lets talk about the technology developed by an Israeli firm that runs, for the most part, the entire US telephone system, allowing them instant access, wiretaps, monitoring all communications including right up into the whitehouse.

I think there is even an old Fox News special about this, somewhere

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

according to some of my sources, America has a backdoor into every military system they sold overseas too.... (including missiles). So, isn't that a standard way of modern warfare?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
yeah it would be pretty standard for warfare. but I believe (my personal opinion) that china has made it their priority military wise to counter us electronically not physically. We send f22's their way, they hack them and crash them. we send a cruise missile their way they shut it down. we need our blue force tracker to work, china will try to knock it off line etc...They will try all of this before they actually send anything lethal our way if war were to break out.

I have never heard about the israeli connection in regards to the phone taps, but I have no doubt that they would have something like this in place. My question is that I've heard the NSA does the exact same thing with the US telecommunications lines. so if t hey do it, and isreal is doing it to us at the same time, they have got to have caught on to each other and are in cahoots somehow. who's really in charge of the NSA then and whats their allegiance. to the us to israel or to some NWO or TPTB.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
yeah it would be pretty standard for warfare. but I believe (my personal opinion) that china has made it their priority military wise to counter us electronically not physically. We send f22's their way, they hack them and crash them. we send a cruise missile their way they shut it down. we need our blue force tracker to work, china will try to knock it off line etc...They will try all of this before they actually send anything lethal our way if war were to break out.

I have never heard about the israeli connection in regards to the phone taps, but I have no doubt that they would have something like this in place. My question is that I've heard the NSA does the exact same thing with the US telecommunications lines. so if t hey do it, and isreal is doing it to us at the same time, they have got to have caught on to each other and are in cahoots somehow. who's really in charge of the NSA then and whats their allegiance. to the us to israel or to some NWO or TPTB.

but isn't that exactly the onliest way you can fight an enemy in asymmetrical warfare? America has decided that all wars that they are involved in, must be asymmetrical, i.e. they must have total superiority.
The onliest way to fight against them is attacking them on fronts where they are not protected. It is like the Boers and the English. The English had military superiority, and the Boers, well, a bunch of poor farmers running around in rags. They came up with a new strategy that stupefied the English, called guerrilla warfare. (nowadays called terrorism). If you have technological superiority, AND invade another country, can you blame them for taking unconventional means for trying to attack you??

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellhound604

according to some of my sources, America has a backdoor into every military system they sold overseas too.... (including missiles). So, isn't that a standard way of modern warfare?

They probably have a dozen of different backdoors in all system they sold
with programmed add on, GPS,Cameras,Audio,Self Destruct,Fire it
they wouldnt sell in the world high tech weapons
that have new sophisticated technologies just for money

This is better then human spying

Many scientists Nazi were transport to the US
to continu their work to build bigger and stronger war machines
one of Nasa president was one of them with his work on missiles

I Will write a thread about it soon

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Guess you are talking about Wernher von Braun???

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
No I agree. the only way to fight against a superior military force is to engage in the methods the boers utilized.
To stop a well tuned machine all it takes is for one gear to be jammed. Hitting the us electronically, whether it be our power grid or by hacking into our systems in real time and taking them over will do the trick and not get any body killed. (in general)

Sounds a lot more peaceful a way of fighting a war than our shock and awe strategy of blowing everything up.
EMP us, shut down our electrical grids, and stop our aircraft and missile systems from working through hacking.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Recall the PROMIS software from the late 90's. It was peddled by the US and/or Israel to many countries security agencies and had a 'backdoor' to allow undetected monitoring of how it was being used. It was/is a most interesting story/scandal.

I worked on mainframe computers from 1967 thru 2006, business applications, nothing exciting. In the 80's onward virtually every major software vendor incorporated a trapdoor (GODuser) in their products. This user could do ANYTHING and without being logged or monitored, extend the license agreement, apply updates, fix bugs, monitor feature usage; etc. You gained access on site at a customers terminal or a permitted dialup line. Today's PCs are a world apart with the main challenge being to gain access over the net. With today's technology many GODusers embedded in the code can still be readily identified, if you think as devious as the author.

I have monitored my PC and net usage for many years and you will never convince me that Microsoft, and others, do not monitor/log/capture your activity. Periodically they scan or copy their logs via a task not found in scheduler periodic/event driven dispatched tasks and not identifiable in task manager. They can id all products and hardware installed and see all usage details of media player, office and any other Microsoft product you use.

Welcome to Orwell's 1984.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellhound604
reply to post by Ben81

Guess you are talking about Wernher von Braun???

Dont know their name but i know that 104 Nazi scientists exist or existed in the US

Just finished the thread that explain why the US has become like that since WW2

Did the Integration of the NAZIS in America Caused Ideoligical Contamination of the US Government

Let me know if i missed somethin

top topics

join