It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney has shot himself in the foot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
www.dailypaul.com...

www.dailypaul.com...

Things are coming to a head. With Paul's supporters in efficient strategic positions, its beginning to become more than obvious who's going down.

blackfootjournal.com...

Romney has shot him self in the foot. All of his dickery is piling up and its about to catch up to him. His luck is about to run out and sooner or later its all going to come crashing down. Obama is going to have to deal with Ron Paul soon enough, and to be honest, I think Obama's second term is beginning to circle in the drain.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Davian because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri May 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Romney is not dead, the title is misleading

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ha! You got me excited there for a minute

Maybe tomorrow.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian

Romney has shot him self in the foot.

Just a flesh wound. Didn't hit any major arteries.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I've posted this before..

But there's no way Paul is going to get the nomination, and no way he's going to run independent, and even if he did.. he's polling very low with popular vote so he couldn't win with those numbers.. Romney is less than 200 delegates away from the nomination and Paul is WAY far behind.. it just simply isn't going to happen.. I wish it could, but it won't.. the only thing that will happen is that Paul will weaken Romney's support, guaranteeing a victory for Obama .. and while I dislike Obama immensely at this point, I think he's better than Romney at least..

I wish Paul could take it, but it's simply not going to happen.. the only hope the GOP has would be if Paul quit because he simply can't win the nomination.. and we all know he won't do that.. so the GOP is screwed.

I know it's not POPULAR to say that around Ron Paul fans ( I am one myself ) .. but it's realistic.
edit on 5/11/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

As much as I want Dr. Paul to win.. I have to agree. I sense a second Obama term coming our way..sigh.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

As much as I want Dr. Paul to win.. I have to agree. I sense a second Obama term coming our way..sigh.

That's what I see happening.. I'd much rather have President Paul, but at this point I can't imagine a scenario where that is realistically going to happen.. I've seen thread after thread of people explaining why it can, but none of them are rooted in reality.. it's all wishful thinking sadly.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
Obama is going to have to deal with Ron Paul soon enough, and to be honest, I think Obama's second term is beginning to circle in the drain.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Davian because: (no reason given)

Sadly I don't think that is realistic, at all .. the GOP has already chosen their nominee unofficially, they've all rallied behind Romney .. and they will stick that out.. Romney will lose to Obama.. and sadly .. so would Paul.. Paul can't even beat Romney in the popular vote.. he's the best candidate for the country, but he's been squelched by mainstream media... while his supporters are the most dedicated and passionate, they aren't in large enough numbers to pull it out... that's just unfortunate reality.

I love your image by the way - HUGE NIN fan..

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
IF obama wins again

I think all you Ron Paul fans will have to figure out a new way to sleep at night, the guilt of ruining the country will be asounding

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
IF obama wins again

I think all you Ron Paul fans will have to figure out a new way to sleep at night, the guilt of ruining the country will be asounding

Why? Because they didn't vote for Romney, the guy leading the world to WW III ?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
IF obama wins again

Sad but true if you really really think about it.. A vote for Paul AT THIS POINT, is a vote away from Romney in a campaign Romney is already most likely going to lose.. it will hand Obama a very easy victory.. especially considering the support Obama is enjoying after declaring his support for gay marriage.. that was a hugely popular move for him to make.. it was probably entirely political, but I know my gay and lesbian friends were ecstatic and have shifted to full on Obama support after that happened.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88
Why? Because they didn't vote for Romney, the guy leading the world to WW III ?

I admit, I would rather see Obama in office than Romney.. and of course would rather see Ron in office before any of them.. so if not Ron, then Obama for me.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I'd rather that than a Romney term.

Romney's like those bullies that I had to deal with in high school. Rich, arrogant but they're living on borrowed money!

+5 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You are no Ron Paul supporter, it is obvious from your tone and defeatist attitude that you are establishment, trying to pose as a Ron Paul supporter inflicting the defeatist attitude on others.

What you say is simply not true, Romney needing 200 more delegates? Straight from the MSM liars. Here are the real numbers.

www.thereal2012delegatecount.com...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Sad but true if you really really think about it.. A vote for Paul AT THIS POINT, is a vote away from Romney

When are you guys going to understand that we are following our morals and values??
It's no longer good enough for us to "choose the lesser of two evils".

You can feel good about giving your vote to a charlatan who is no better (likely even worse) than Obama.

I'll sleep at night knowing I made the right decision to fight for what I believe in.

You guys can continue to stick your heads in the sand and be naysayers.

If every person that claimed that "they like Ron Paul but he can't win" would actually stand up for what they believe in, Ron Paul would be beating EVERYONE by a major landslide.

Get with it, people...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The whole Gay marriage thing.... Come on politcal ploy much???? How come everything lines up so perfectly... he had FOUR years to do this...yet he waits for an election season..

These RP fans need to stop drinking the Ron-aid, and wake a bit... Romney is not going to be as bad as obama... thats the bottom line

WHY would you let someone go another four years???? I know the RP fans are sheeple, but... You have to have some common sense here... With Ross Perot in my memory this sounds like history repeating itself

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Who is Ron Paul? I have never heard about this guy before in this GOP race. Never seen once the guy in the news, or any other mainstream media outlet.

LOL...

Thing is, this will backfire MSM and establishment in due course of time (due diligence, due diligence). Romney is done for, politically dead, and next to go is Obama.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Your headline is quite misleading. Please change it from "Romney's dead" to something about "Romney decomposes on campaign trail," or "Romney walks the night". Seriously, something less misleading would do though.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

You are no Ron Paul supporter, it is obvious from your tone and defeatist attitude that you are establishment, trying to pose as a Ron Paul supporter inflicting the defeatist attitude on others.

What you say is simply not true, Romney needing 200 more delegates? Straight from the MSM liars. Here are the real numbers.

Whoa...

What in the world happened? How come all the delegates went back down to not being decided yet?

Just yesterday it had been saying Romney had most of the North Carolina delegates, but now they are no ones until a future date??

I'm no Romney fan, but can you help me understand this?

Ron Paul 2012!

~Dusty

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by Davian

Your headline is quite misleading. Please change it from "Romney's dead" to something about "Romney decomposes on campaign trail," or "Romney walks the night". Seriously, something less misleading would do though.

Yea, your headline actually scared me, thinking he got assassinated. If you report things with the same kind of misleading titles like the MSM uses, how are you any better than them?
edit on 5/11/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

You have no clue what you're on about if you think that.. I've been to RP rallies, and if he's on the ticket he will have my vote.. I'm merely a realist.. I'll continue to support him.. I'm insulted that you'd think just because I have a realistic view, that I'm a non-supporter.. that's like calling a skeptic a disinformation agent.. please grow up.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

All the same msm radio/tv talkie shows are playing it all down calling it schoolboy antics... Justifying his bullying. It is tragic but at some point I wonder if they are going to find themselves reporting that "for the first time in US history the United States has no President"? I mean to say if Dr Paul does become our next President...
edit on 11-5-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join